Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Reread what I said. You are having comprehension issues so I’ll give you a break.

One wrong action by any side doesn’t matter their political affiliation does not justify another wrong action. Meaning they are two separate issues that should be evaluated that way.
    I mean do you remember the old expression two wrongs don’t make a right? Well that’s my point. You can’t justify what he did just because you disagree with something Biden said. If anything you should disagree with them both and not show your bias political nature.
    Please tell me you get this, it couldn’t be more clear
    You have illogical thinking. I know it's hard for you to comprehend but you are against free speech. No matter what way you put it. He can say whatever the fuk he wants just like the left can say whatever the fuk they want. Who gives a shit who's feelings get hurt. You are as bias as they come.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You have illogical thinking. I know it's hard for you to comprehend but you are against free speech. No matter what way you put it. He can say whatever the fuk he wants just like the left can say whatever the fuk they want. Who gives a shit who's feelings get hurt. You are as bias as they come.
    So if we had a Democrat leader who went farther than what Biden said and instead said we should make sure all republicans are eliminated and that if people do that they are the true patriots of the US and it led to the deaths of said republicans you would say it’s ok because it’s free speech?

Demonata

So if we had a Democrat leader who went farther than what Biden said and instead said we should make sure all republicans are eliminated and that if people do that they are the true patriots of the US and it led to the deaths of said republicans you would say it’s ok because it’s free speech?
    He has already called Republicans a threat to democracy. So he should be sued then?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Alex Jones literally (and repeatedly) expressed that the murder of several CHILDREN never happened. That’s not wishing harm on surviving parents? Spreading doubt that their children were not murdered?

Like I said, this is the thread that will make it clear yo everyone who the real nut jobs are on this forum.
    Are you insinuating I'm a nut job? Possibly you're the type of individual that punches in and out... and is a zombie to life? Singling out Alex Jones... is no different than what people do every single day to hustle and make money. And why do others get away with it??? Oh... because they don't tell you that the govt could possibly be covering up sh##?

Spreading doubt that their children were not murdered? Buddy... as a parent... you know if your child is dead or not. That isn't doubt. You're saying because of what Alex Jones said... my children might be alive still? Are you ok?

Michael Moore produced a film illustrating conspiracies about 911.... made a mother fukking motion picture.... made a ton of money off the film.... indicating an inside job. Thousands of people lost their lives. Did anyone sue Michael Moore??? Did the families of the deceased contact him and say... "My quality of life is ruined because of you!!!" No... they didn't. Like I said... give me a fukking break with your defense man.

No one asked anyone to watch Michael Moore's film... just like no one asked you to tune into the Alex Jones show. Justice wasn't served in this case. Total bullsh##.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave TheMoneyShot 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

teacher10 gave TheMoneyShot 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

He has already called Republicans a threat to democracy. So he should be sued then?
    Has his comments led to republicans dying? Have any republicans actually been hurt by his words? You're too much man, you literally wont look at things down the middle so I dont know why its worth trying with you.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Are you insinuating I'm a nut job? Possibly you're the type of individual that punches in and out... and is a zombie to life? Singling out Alex Jones... is no different than what people do every single day to hustle and make money. And why do others get away with it??? Oh... because they don't tell you that the govt could possibly be covering up sh##?

Spreading doubt that their children were not murdered? Buddy... as a parent... you know if your child is dead or not. That isn't doubt. You're saying because of what Alex Jones said... my children might be alive still? Are you ok?

Michael Moore produced a film illustrating conspiracies about 911.... made a mother fukking motion picture.... made a ton of money off the film.... indicating an inside job. Thousands of people lost their lives. Did anyone sue Michael Moore??? Did the families of the deceased contact him and say... "My quality of life is ruined because of you!!!" No... they didn't. Like I said... give me a fukking break with your defense man.

No one asked anyone to watch Michael Moore's film... just like no one asked you to tune into the Alex Jones show. Justice wasn't served in this case. Total bullsh##.
    You make some fair points about profiting which as sick as it is alot of people do it. Where i draw the line is he also tried to rally people to do these false "patriot" type acts. Many of his audience spent years listening to him and then proceeded to also harrass these parents including following them, calling them, urinating on the kids graves, threatening to dig up the graves, etc. He knew this and continued to rally them. Thats where i hold him accountable and its a big part of your argument that i feel like isnt considered

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Has his comments led to republicans dying? Have any republicans actually been hurt by his words? You're too much man, you literally wont look at things down the middle so I dont know why its worth trying with you.
    Didn't some Republican kid get run down and killed by some demented Democrat right after Biden said that?

Maybe you didn't hear about it because Don Lemon didn't cover that story for some reason.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Didn't some Republican kid get run down and killed by some demented Democrat right after Biden said that?

Maybe you didn't hear about it because Don Lemon didn't cover that story for some reason.

Check a few more sources, not a politically charged murder. Got to reach outside of Fox news

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Here’s his real issue… Alex Jones had bad lawyers. His lawyers were terrible and as a result he is paying for it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Check a few more sources, not a politically charged murder. Got to reach outside of Fox news
    Didn't the murderer admit as to why he did it? Pretty sure that he did.

Unfortunately, Fox news are the only ones reporting it.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Didn't the murderer admit as to why he did it? Pretty sure that he did.

Unfortunately, Fox news are the only ones reporting it.
    He said that and then said he was lying and his 911 tape recording says opposite of what he told the police. My thinking is he turned it political so that he could get the right to support him(lawyer, funding, etc) because the right will donate a ton of money to anything that is politically charged against the left.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Once again I'm no fan of Biden, but he was talking about Jan 6'ers. SBR might have plenty of Jan 6 worshippers, but thats not the Republican party. Just like people vote Dem, but they're not especially woke. Thats just the loudmouths

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Here’s his real issue… Alex Jones had bad lawyers. His lawyers were terrible and as a result he is paying for it.
    Excellent post. It does make you wonder. Then... there's this guy named OJ. Had a great lawyer.

Demonata

So people are killing themselves over Alex Jones comments? Lmfao 🤣 that means they are dumb as fuk.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Tried to find the "Alex Jones = Bill hicks" conspiracy. This is as close as I came.

A few things:

1) I've watched a lot of Bill Hicks. Of course, i thought he was a great comedian. His satire was on-point.

2) There were a few things that happened to Hicks that might have led him to believe that it "just isn't fair":
    a) He was censored on Letterman. Hicks was viewed as edgy. If David is monitoring his own show, he was reviewing the Hicks clip that was going to air. Like any business, you wonder about the implications. Is this going to antagonize any sponsor?
    ...David decided to not air the Hicks clip. If you go back and watch it, it was pretty tame. But it IS Letterman's right to decline it if he thought it might be a problem.

b) Around this time (mid-1990s), Joe Rogan was calling out comedian Carlos Mencia for stealing other comic's material. There's some gray area on this. A comic might hear something, spin it and use a similar bit in his own material. Around this same time Denis Leary put out an album called "No Cure for Cancer".
    ...If you line up the bits, Leary stole virtually all the material from Hicks. Leary was a good performer but he wasn't a good writer. He couldn't write his own bits. Leary actually got out of comedy shortly after this. He got into acting and capitalized on his good looks and charisma.
    ...Hicks had to feel slighted when he saw Leary profiting from HIS work.

3) As for the Jones = Hicks debate, understand one thing. A comic (like an actor) is a performer. They can play a character and pull it off skillfully unlike an ordinary citizen.

The similarities are there:
    *Height is about the same. Identical?
    *Teeth are similar. This has been reviewed.
    *Weight. The "young" Alex Jones is similar to Hicks. Jones (like many) has gained some weight over time.

In general terms, I'd say the characters are similar:
    *Hicks is a comedian with political insights.
    *Jones is a political analyst with sometimes comic slants.
    ...Both are intelligent and well-read.

There is the time/place connection. There's the Texas connection with the same friend/producer. And the timeline fits:
    *Hicks "died" at a certain time.
    *Jones showed up a few years later.
    *Jones claimed a birthdate that didn't make sense at all. The "young" Jones looked 12 years older than his claim.
    ...Joe Rogan even asked "Jones" about this. A 25-year old Jones looked 37.
    ...The age that Jones claimed ties to Hicks' age.

A few other comparisons:
    *Hicks was known for the Texas twang.
    *The young Jones would sometimes fall back to the Texas twang, b4 he mastered the character.

Here's the clincher for me:
    *Hicks USUALLY wouldn't pass for Jones. Exception is when Hicks got angry. The angry Hicks sounds a LOT like Jones:
    ...Go to 5:20. That's a preview of the Alex Jones character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvcfww-xMYw

First 1234