Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am not fan of Jones at all, and I think that he is nothing more than a comical buffoon.

But a billion dollars for verbal harassment? That kind of money doesn't even get paid out when people are killed due to blatant negligence.

We had celebrities and ranking officials cheering on and bailing out violent "protesters" during the 2020 summer of riots that led to dozens of deaths and billions in damage. Those people were never held accountable for what they said and did.
    Or when LeBron James tweeted "your next" and posted a cops picture that cop that shot that girl trying to stab that other girl. Everyone could get sued for free speech for hurting feelings at this rate. The left only want the right side though. They say there side can do whatever they want.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

I am not fan of Jones at all, and I think that he is nothing more than a comical buffoon.

But a billion dollars for verbal harassment? That kind of money doesn't even get paid out when people are killed due to blatant negligence.

We had celebrities and ranking officials cheering on and bailing out violent "protesters" during the 2020 summer of riots that led to dozens of deaths and billions in damage. Those people were never held accountable for what they said and did.
    "Heels Up" Harris number one on that "ranking officials" list. Pretty pathetic when the VP bails out thugs with zero repercussions... That's called a dictatorship!
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Art Vandelay 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

There were quite a few blowhards on this forum who bought what Jones said--hook, line, and sinker.

Donk, report to the Principal's office.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The only people that support this are against free speech. Get sued for anything you say. Sad world we live in.
    So kids die, parents grieve and you tell millions of people that the parents are lying and part of some giant conspiracy and that’s ok? Now add that one of those nutballs that listened to his podcast went as far as urinating on one of the parents dead children and threatening to dig up the kids grave. If you support that that’s f.ucked up man.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Wonder if Pfizer and the drug companies will have to pay people that died from their phony fake vaccines?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So let me get this straight... Alex Jones isn't allowed to express his opinion about Sandy Hook... but The View... CNN... CBS... can express their dislike.. and stretch the truth about Donald Trump? It's no different than what Alex Jones did.

All Jones was reiterating by saying "HOAX" was the government could be behind it. That's all he meant. But you have a trial... and the information gets twisted around. Etc.

Like I said... I hope Donald Trump wins his lawsuit against all these networks... because there's not 1 ounce of truth in anything they said about him. Ruined the man's reputation. Why are they allowed to say it?? OH!! To get viewers right??? No different than what Alex Jones did.

You start spicing things up... watch that MONEY FLOW IN!! Right??? Get those viewers! People can go fukk off. They don't know sh##.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave TheMoneyShot 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

He got nothing to live for now

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    He got nothing to live for now
    Well... I think he's allowed to appeal. That's the first step. Who knows?? Might need to start accepting donation at Go Fund Me.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So kids die, parents grieve and you tell millions of people that the parents are lying and part of some giant conspiracy and that’s ok? Now add that one of those nutballs that listened to his podcast went as far as urinating on one of the parents dead children and threatening to dig up the kids grave. If you support that that’s f.ucked up man.
    Be like supporting the pedophile Joe Biden. Or the left saying pedophiles are minor attracted persons. F ucked up that Biden said maga Republicans are a threat to democracy and America. Can't only talk shit on the right while your loony lefties do even worse shit!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

If some lefty said Las Vegas didn't happen and started talking shit about dead hilljacks at a country concert then he'd be dead within a month.
    If it was my kid that fat fk wouldn't see next week

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    is there somewhere we can donate to help Alec Jones?

patriots need to stick together and have each others backs
    75% of the “patriots” I know were HUGH Alex Jones fans for quite some time.

TheLock

. I have even talked to him before.
    Of course you have.

TheLock

This is the thread where we’ll really find out who the truly sick in the head cats are at SBR.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave TheLock 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Of course you have.
    Yep I have l. Including helping them with footage of the vice presidential debate that took place in Utah. I don't need to prove shit.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Yep I have l. Including helping them with footage of the vice presidential debate that took place in Utah. I don't need to prove shit.
    You are a proven bitch. Enough said bitch-boy

TheLock

I wasn’t doubting you had spoke to Alex Jones. It makes perfect sense.

goduke

Be like supporting the pedophile Joe Biden. Or the left saying pedophiles are minor attracted persons. F ucked up that Biden said maga Republicans are a threat to democracy and America. Can't only talk shit on the right while your loony lefties do even worse shit!
    so your argument is based on the perception of a crime that hasnt been charged to a politician and then also because Biden's comments were based on 1/6 and people who continue to say the election was rigged with no proof? So your conjecture now justifies the actions of an idiot saying that kids didnt die and the parents that were grieving were fake parents while those Alex Jones fans piss on that kids grave literally?
    You shouldnt justify one action as being acceptable because another action you feel is not. Thats twisted logic man

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    You are a proven bitch. Enough said bitch-boy
    Nope. I actually went to most of the protests and caught with antifa. I would make you my bitch.

Demonata

I wasn’t doubting you had spoke to Alex Jones. It makes perfect sense.
    Good for you.

Demonata

so your argument is based on the perception of a crime that hasnt been charged to a politician and then also because Biden's comments were based on 1/6 and people who continue to say the election was rigged with no proof? So your conjecture now justifies the actions of an idiot saying that kids didnt die and the parents that were grieving were fake parents while those Alex Jones fans piss on that kids grave literally?
    You shouldnt justify one action as being acceptable because another action you feel is not. Thats twisted logic man
    I believe in free speech. You only believe in free speech by Biden supporters who have done some horrible shit. Your logic is as twisted as they come.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Nope. I actually went to most of the protests and caught with antifa. I would make you my bitch.
    Sure you would broke dikk loser from Utah

Demonata

Sure you would broke dikk loser from Utah
    Typical loony lefty response. What gender are you?

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Typical loony lefty response. What gender are you?
    I'm not democrat but nice try loser.

TheMoneyShot

Its amazing how a courtroom and judge dictate the flow of a hearing before hearing all arguments.

Clearly Alex Jones never said he wished harm to the families.. Never wished harm on the children. Never knocked on the parents doors saying... Ahhhh Ha!!!!!

He expressed his opinion on his platform. Its called freedom of speech.

To say the parents couldn't live life and move on because of what Alex Jones said... Is comical. Unfortunately, its natural to feel guilt, remorse, and sadness losing a child. Alex Jones isnt the "cause" of their pain.

Wonderful they made an example of him. If you dare make any viewer "think outside the box" that our government is a rigged sh## hole... We will stone you... Better yet steal your money you've made.

Total horse #hit...
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave TheMoneyShot 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata

I'm not democrat but nice try loser.
    You act like one you bum.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Its amazing how a courtroom and judge dictate the flow of a hearing before hearing all arguments.

Clearly Alex Jones never said he wished harm to the families.. Never wished harm on the children. Never knocked on the parents doors saying... Ahhhh Ha!!!!!

To say the parents couldn't live life and move on because of what Alex Jones said... Is comical. Unfortunately, its natural to feel guilt, remorse, and sadness losing a child. Alex Jones isnt the "cause" of their pain.

Wonderful they made an example of him. If you dare make any viewer "think outside the box" that our government is a rigged sh## hole... We will stone you... Better yet steal your money you've made.

Total horse #hit...
    Alex Jones literally (and repeatedly) expressed that the murder of several CHILDREN never happened. That’s not wishing harm on surviving parents? Spreading doubt that their children were not murdered?

Like I said, this is the thread that will make it clear yo everyone who the real nut jobs are on this forum.

Demonata

Alex Jones literally (and repeatedly) expressed that the murder of several CHILDREN never happened. That’s not wishing harm on surviving parents? Spreading doubt that their children were not murdered?

Like I said, this is the thread that will make it clear yo everyone who the real nut jobs are on this forum.
    The real nut jobs are the ones against free speech. I agree that it will show the nut jobs.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

How many years did we hear from CNN and the Loony Lefty Dems that Trump was on video getting pissed on by Russian prostitutes?

How can someone be sued for that much money for a stupid conspiracy? I read that some agent was awarded 90 million for defamation despite his actual name never being mentioned.
    Last edited by Kermit; 10-13-22 at 04:06 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Kermit 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Total horse #hit...
    You do realize he continue to push this narrative over and over again on his platform and even pushed people to do something about it which led many of these nutcases to harass these parents including pissing on one of the kids graves. Learn the whole story

goduke

I believe in free speech. You only believe in free speech by Biden supporters who have done some horrible shit. Your logic is as twisted as they come.
    Never said that. But one wrong action doesn’t justify another bad action. You are saying it does. That’s delusional

Demonata

Never said that. But one wrong action doesn’t justify another bad action. You are saying it does. That’s delusional
    So you are against free speech if it's a Republican. Even on there own platform. Got it.

Demonata

This is why the left and right will never get along. The left only agrees with free speech from there side wether it's the burning looting or lies about trump. What Joe Biden did calling republicans a threat to democracy was way worse than Alex Jones so he should be sued a billion dollars. "Rules for thee and not for me" mentality the left live by!

TheLock

How many years did we hear from CNN and the Loony Lefty Dems that Trump was on video getting pissed on by Russian prostitutes?

How can someone be sued for that much money for a stupid conspiracy? I read that some agent was awarded 90 million for defamation despite his actual name never being mentioned.
    CNN is a garbage media outlet that I never watch so the Trump Russian pissing thing is something I don’t know about. CNN is an irresponsible outlet that only currently exists to push a political agenda.

There is too much straw man nonsense going on in this thread, though, so this will be my last post on this. I can’t believe I’m involved in a debate with posters who are defending Alex Jones in any way shape or manner (or cloaking it in bs freedom of speech nonsense).

Alex Jones made repeated claims to his massive fan base that the mass slaughter of CHILDREN in an elementary school never happened.

I wouldn’t piss on Alex Jones if he was on fire and he’s very lucky that a financial penalty is the only thing that’s been waged on him.

I’m not the “left” or the “right”. I believe in integrity. Tribalism and it’s “OUR SIDE HAS TO WIN AT ALL COST” mentality is tearing this country apart. People are actually defending Alex Jones in this thread. Alex Jones! Have at it.
    Last edited by TheLock; 10-13-22 at 05:03 PM.

goduke

So you are against free speech if it's a Republican. Even on there own platform. Got it.
    Reread what I said. You are having comprehension issues so I’ll give you a break.

One wrong action by any side doesn’t matter their political affiliation does not justify another wrong action. Meaning they are two separate issues that should be evaluated that way.
    I mean do you remember the old expression two wrongs don’t make a right? Well that’s my point. You can’t justify what he did just because you disagree with something Biden said. If anything you should disagree with them both and not show your bias political nature.
    Please tell me you get this, it couldn’t be more clear

Demonata

CNN is a garbage media outlet that I never watch so the Trump Russian pissing thing is something I don’t know about. CNN is an irresponsible outlet that only currently exists to push a political agenda.

There is too much straw man nonsense going on in this thread, though, so this will be my last post on this. I can’t believe I’m involved in a debate with posters who are defending Alex Jones in any way shape or manner (or cloaking it in bs freedom of speech nonsense).

Alex Jones made repeated claims to his massive fan base that the mass slaughter of CHILDREN in an elementary school never happened.

I wouldn’t piss on Alex Jones if he was on fire and he’s very lucky that a financial penalty is the only thing that’s been waged on him.

I’m not the “left” or the “right”. I believe in integrity. Tribalism and it’s “OUR SIDE HAS TO WIN AT ALL COST” mentality is tearing this country apart. People are actually defending Alex Jones in this thread. Alex Jones! Have at it.
    So freedom of speech is nonsense to you. You are definitely not american. I'm for freedom of speech whether it's right or left. Even when pedophile Joe Biden calls all Republicans terrorists and a threat to democracy.

First 1234 Last