Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    Joe Biden's America
    Always happens on a DEMS watch.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    21 dead is a slow week in Chicago. Where is the outrage for black-on-black shooting deaths?
    Horrible comparison without data. How many of those deaths were gang violence, drug violence, etc?
    These are innocent kids who didn’t have a choice to avoid violence and as children there’s a duty by adults to protect them.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Well, we could start with that $40 billion that just went to Ukraine.
    So allow Russia to steamroll a country with no pushback? This seems like a stupid idea.
    You can’t obviously go to war with them but you can’t just allow super powers to just demolish any country the see fit either.
    So your plan is to move money from one problem and put it on another therefore making the problem you just moved money from worse.
    Boy the solutions in here are not being well thought out.
    I know you guys love your guns but at least come up with viable solutions then

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Well, we could start with that $40 billion that just went to Ukraine.
    Seems that 40 billion would be much better spent finding new farmers, giving them some blm land (land management), and feeding your own homeless people.....

I could strangle every stupid cawksucker on this site and in this country that thinks its better to give Ukraine that money and they don't give two shits about the homeless people. I would love to take a fukkin' garrot and choke them all to death. Every one of them for being this stupid......

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Seems that 40 billion would be much better spent finding new farmers, giving them some blm land (land management), and feeding your own homeless people.....

I could strangle every stupid cawksucker on this site and in this country that thinks its better to give Ukraine that money and they don't give two shits about the homeless people. I would love to take a fukkin' garrot and choke them all to death. Every one of them for being this stupid......
    I get where you are coming from in regards to needing to utilize the money in a better way. Unfortunately that won’t happen though so my comparison was the two options he presented.
    One could argue that 40 million is used as a form of defense for the US. If you take that away and allow Russia to face zero restrictions on what they are doing what makes them not to do it to another country and another? Then in time the US has to get involved in a more non monetarily way which would be bad.
    The things you want to have happen while noble would require a country that did not have democrats and republicans and politicians who are paid for by rich doners.
    For that to work you would need people in our country from both the left and the right to be able to unite and have a view that wasn’t just about them but more about what is good for their community. I can’t even see people do that on here so I’m thinking we’re quite a ways away from what you want

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    Gov Abbott is so fukkking gone in the next election. This dumb ass has really fukked this state in the ass.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    there was a security guard at the AMC theater i went to last week... his job was to basically flirt with the high school girl they had there right beside him to scan peoples tickets on their phone
    was there no guards at this school???
    Security guards??? LMAO. They are usually the first people shot dead. The guard in Buffalo couldn't do a damn thing to fight off the kid that was armed to the teeth. I think he died first.

The notion that people with guns are going to come out of nowhere and protect you is dumb. Most people with guns are running just like everyone else when the bullets are flying.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Horrible comparison without data. How many of those deaths were gang violence, drug violence, etc?
    These are innocent kids who didn’t have a choice to avoid violence and as children there’s a duty by adults to protect them.
    Dumb fuks always try to deflect with the most stupid asinine comparisons imaginable. Who the fukk cares about gang bangers fighting over turf wars. Most people in Chicago are very safe. In fact you can drive into those gang areas and pick up any drug you want without getting fukked with. They don't mess with their buyers. It's the rival gangs that are shooting each other. The fewer the better. But innocent kids, innocent shoppers, innocent worshippers. The people that think more guns will keep your kids safe, are fukking nuts.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

Or even help with the oil/fuel crisis in our own homeland.

Funny how fast people forget what Trump tried to do during the Covid Pandemic.... didn't he try to make a huge purchase in oil barrel reserves when it was like $3.00 a barrel? And congress said no? All I remember... it was a ridiculous amount. In the millions.

What an ingenious idea..... when the barrel is $115.00 now.

Trump has genius ideas while on the shi##er..... than most President's at the round table.

American people are just plain stupid fukks.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6949

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Security guards??? LMAO. They are usually the first people shot dead. The guard in Buffalo couldn't do a damn thing to fight off the kid that was armed to the teeth. I think he died first.

The notion that people with guns are going to come out of nowhere and protect you is dumb. Most people with guns are running just like everyone else when the bullets are flying.
    yeah it just caught me off guard ... that he was even there ... lmao i'm sure he was having fun hitting on a teenager he was probably in his 50s
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

They are saying the bitch was bullied at school, so they have excuses out already why this happen and just blame the mental health and lack of therapy so no action will be taken on stricter gun laws.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17132

we will have no rights in 100 years. miniscule chances of death cause ppl to want to shred constitutional rights. you should be more afraid of letting your kid play in the neighbor's pool than a school shooting. i thought the covid lockdowns would wake ppl up but i guess they just conditioned ppl to obey.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26379

Gov Abbott is so fukkking gone in the next election. This dumb ass has really fukked this state in the ass.
    I definitely wouldn't put my money on it, Texas is still very red.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    YES....they love guns period

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

You have no idea about Texas Mac.....Abbott is a rock star this wasn't his fault . Evil is evil....put armed guards in schools only way to slow this shit down

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Schools have plenty of money too, dump some lousy teachers to pay for it

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Go for them all.

Start with the manufacturer, then the suppliers, then the salesmen. The entire supply chain is responsible.

Why do we treat guns like candy in this country? Guns should be treated like controlled substances. Every gun should be tracked. Every gun should have to be inputted in a national database IMO. Why do we need a drivers license to drive a car but you don't need a gun license? This country is dumb when it comes to guns. The manufacturers are in the politicians pockets, so they sell you on the fear that you need more guns to feel safer, when it is exactly the opposite. If I just handed out guns on a playground, why would I think I just got safer? I am more at risk. You are at extreme risk by your neighbors owning guns. You may think you are safe but statistics show that you are more at risk.
    So KLC wants them to go after store owners who sell guns? Wow Mr Christian, you could cause a red State mutiny. Keep your guns in Indiana and out of Illinois please.
    Last edited by BOA12; 05-25-22 at 06:30 AM.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Regardless of left/right or whatever your stance is on this matter, can we all take a moment to appreciate just how delusional and out of touch with reality Jibbby is? He's like an 8 year old who's nerf gun game never ended and he got trapped inside his fort and no one ever found him.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    You have no idea about Texas Mac.....Abbott is a rock star this wasn't his fault . Evil is evil....put armed guards in schools only way to slow this shit down
    My sister lived in Texas for 4 years. I told her she wouldn't like living in Texas. Since she left the Lone Star State, she told me she couldn't be happier to get away from the religion and racism ingrained in the politics and every day life, the abbott way today.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Schools have plenty of money too, dump some lousy teachers to pay for it
    Shut the fuk up jerkoff.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Voter suppression helps keep a fascist in power too.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Or even help with the oil/fuel crisis in our own homeland.

Funny how fast people forget what Trump tried to do during the Covid Pandemic.... didn't he try to make a huge purchase in oil barrel reserves when it was like $3.00 a barrel? And congress said no? All I remember... it was a ridiculous amount. In the millions.

What an ingenious idea..... when the barrel is $115.00 now.

Trump has genius ideas while on the shi##er..... than most President's at the round table.

American people are just plain stupid fukks.
    So you're a stupid fuk American? OK.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 530

Evil will always try to find a way. Just because you hypothetically make a gun to "control" guns, it doesn't stop it. Many drugs were deemed illegal for decades, and it never was stopped. Last time I checked, murder was illegal, but it didn't stop this kid from doing what he did. Where's the outrage at the people that were mowed down at the Christmas parade last year? Where's the movement to ban the sale of vehicles to people? Knife attacks? Why aren't we suing Walmart for selling a set of steak knives to someone? This runs so much deeper than the tool or instrument used to cause an attack.

How many times in the aftermath of one of these catastrophes did we look back and see the signs that led to this? The core of the problem is the heart of these individuals. When Dr. Pimple Popper gets rid of an cyst, she just doesn't drain the pus out. She gets rid of the entire sack that is causing the issue so the problem doesn't arise again. You can feel good about yourselves because you made a law, but that will not deter evil at it's core. It will still find a way. What is the true answer to the problem? It's truly hard to say, but the pus sack not the weapon used to orchestrate these events. It's just the pus. The sack is a much deeper rooted problem that needs to be removed.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Absolutely hilarious the political idiots here believe the government can fix this….

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Absolutely hilarious the political idiots here believe the government can fix this….
    Who can fix this then? An idiot like you?

BOA12

Evil will always try to find a way. Just because you hypothetically make a gun to "control" guns, it doesn't stop it. Many drugs were deemed illegal for decades, and it never was stopped. Last time I checked, murder was illegal, but it didn't stop this kid from doing what he did. Where's the outrage at the people that were mowed down at the Christmas parade last year? Where's the movement to ban the sale of vehicles to people? Knife attacks? Why aren't we suing Walmart for selling a set of steak knives to someone? This runs so much deeper than the tool or instrument used to cause an attack.

How many times in the aftermath of one of these catastrophes did we look back and see the signs that led to this? The core of the problem is the heart of these individuals. When Dr. Pimple Popper gets rid of an cyst, she just doesn't drain the pus out. She gets rid of the entire sack that is causing the issue so the problem doesn't arise again. You can feel good about yourselves because you made a law, but that will not deter evil at it's core. It will still find a way. What is the true answer to the problem? It's truly hard to say, but the pus sack not the weapon used to orchestrate these events. It's just the pus. The sack is a much deeper rooted problem that needs to be removed.
    Evil is an intention to create a victim, be it law or custom. Maybe we should listen to the FBI or other experts that homegrown terrorist and their enablers R the problem.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's start with shutting down social media. These companies have created social warfare which is spilling into the streets.
    No debate about this for any parent SBR legend.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Mandating masks and vaccinations is nothing in comparison too when the people lose their right to bear arms. Only fools would let their government remove the instrument that insures certain liberties and the voice of the people be heard.

Gun education and mental health overhaul need to catch some of the pork barrel spending both sides of the aisle are guilty of.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post
    Mandating masks and vaccinations is nothing in comparison too when the people lose their right to bear arms. Only fools would let their government remove the instrument that insures certain liberties and the voice of the people be heard.

Gun education and mental health overhaul need to catch some of the pork barrel spending both sides of the aisle are guilty of.
    Reagan cut mental health funds. Nobody wants your guns, only the Weapons Of Mass Destruction, assault rifles. Be more concerned about the 1st Amendment and politicians who abuse the 5th Amendment. Abbott cut the gun education requirement. WTF?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 530

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's start with shutting down social media. These companies have created social warfare which is spilling into the streets.
    In the long run, I agree. This would be much more effective then trying to ban anything else.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I live in Texas Harry. For the last 20 years.

No one likes Abbott. Repubs and Dems both do not like the guy. He's gone...

Armed guards in every school is a ridiculous solution. First, do you know how much money it would cost school districts to do this??? Go look at most mass shootings.

Columbine - there were multiple armed security at the school, yet 12 people were still killed.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas - Scot Peterson, a paid security guard did not enter when shots rang out in the building. 17 people/kids died that day. I think Peterson was arrested and charged for child neglect but I don't know if he was found guilty or if it went to trial. This is the main reason armed guards do not work. If the guard has to decide to save their own life over yours, what do you think they will do?

Buffalo grocery - the security guard there was the first dead. Good luck with that.

Why spend money on stupid ideas that clearly do not work. You can have SWAT infiltrate schools and some idiot will still find a way to shoot a bunch of people before being apprehended. The first solution is to get guns out of the hands of mentally unstable people. NO ONE should be able to purchase assault rifles with no ID, no training, no background check. What else can we do? Track nut cases, red flag them and let the community know that there's someone in your neighborhood that could be a threat. Sort of like sexual offenders. Have a terrorist threat list. Sorry but you can't buy a gun and we know where you live.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

I'm surprised this story is still in the news today considering there were only white people involved in this shooting and no blacks?

Fake news media usually only covers race bait involved shootings!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post

How about those little kids who lost their right to live yesterday? When did the right to bear arms protect you? When did your gun protect you? It is a facade. You think you are safe with more guns but you are not. If guns made us safer, this country would be the safest place on earth.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm surprised this story is still in the news today considering there were only white people involved in this shooting and no blacks? Fake news media usually only covers race bait involved shootings!
    Fukk off Jibbby. Do you think the parents at Uvalde, Santa Fe, TX, Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc., want to hear your race baiting bullshit? You are the only one mentioning race in everything. Give it a fukkking break. Respect these young kids and their parents and stop being an asshole.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So the solution is to start building elementary schools like maximum security prisons so no one can come in and shoot kids.

Do you know what is the cost of building a single maximum security prison? In the billions.

I'd say put a tax increase in everyone's tax bill to fund converting the elementary schools into secure maximum security prisons.

Maybe take NRA's non-profit status away and tax every dollar donated by them to politicians at a 75% tax rate to fund school security.

The funding has to come from those who propose these measures.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 05-25-22 at 11:32 AM.

First ... 2345678 ... Last