vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    No to you being confirmed and verified? Damn right it is ya turd, all you did was beg teacher10 to accept a picture - anyone can send out pictures, what you think this is a dating website?
    Send me your picture!! Lmao. You a fat fuxck

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Vitterd come to vegas on november 22nd or november 23rd or are you too pussy? I never beat up a fat old man before but for you I could make an exception as long as you sign a document that says you can't sue me after the beat down.
    You’re a broke loser. You told me to name a place and time. I did 3 times and you hid just like you did from corona. Go collect unemployment you proud boy pussy.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You’re a broke loser. You told me to name a place and time. I did 3 times and you hid just like you did from corona. Go collect unemployment you proud boy pussy.
    You are fake news.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Send me your picture!! Lmao. You a fat fuxck
    after sending his "pics" to strangers online NOW vitturd WANTS your pic!

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    Yesterday was Tuesday however it seems like you’re harping on an issue that’s really bothering you. He sent me a picture and I believe it’s him. He didn’t beg, Vitt just asked that I not share his picture which is a reasonable request. Apparently you don’t and you feel the urge to escalate this further. It’s ok that you don’t believe it’s him, claim that he’s rich but it seems like you’re law, order and justice on the message board. Are you going to make a big deal if there’s a poll and people think Tuesday is the worst day of the week?

POTM Vitturd fan!
    why do you believe it's "him"?

vitterd

Yesterday was Tuesday however it seems like you’re harping on an issue that’s really bothering you. He sent me a picture and I believe it’s him. He didn’t beg, Vitt just asked that I not share his picture which is a reasonable request. Apparently you don’t and you feel the urge to escalate this further. It’s ok that you don’t believe it’s him, claim that he’s rich but it seems like you’re law, order and justice on the message board. Are you going to make a big deal if there’s a poll and people think Tuesday is the worst day of the week?

POTM Vitt fan!
    Tell ‘em teach!! These guys can’t handle all the Vitterd verification out there. It’s hurts their feelings. Tuesday doesn’t wake up until 3pm at earliest

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

POTM Vitt fan!
    Hey teacher, why would I make a big deal if everyone hated me here, have I ever claimed otherwise unlike your vitt?

You can be his fan all you like, you can believe all his stories of his wealth all you want - but the facts are that he asked you to verify him simply by sending you a picture, if that's good enough for you to believe everything he posts and turn a blind eye to everything he claims in his posts and you'll keep vouching for him, like I said before that's your choice to associate your credibility to his.

Also teach, I don't care if you don't share his picture, did I ever say you should share it?

That vitturd keeps saying that dustyy verifies him even though dustyy posted more than once he didn't, yeah that bothers me - it's like stolen valour to say someone vouches for you when they don't, that's why vitturd is a credibility rapsist. I will escalate it, you can too as you have apparently chosen to do so by vouching for him - to be clear teacher, you are the only one so far to do so. Nobody else has vouched for vitturd like you have yet, despite his claims.

Now if you think that's being the law/order of the forum, then you don't understand the difference between law/order/free speech - vitturd has reported others including JayVegas420 to the mods, I guess doing things like that are ok with you and don't warrant your criticism about being the law and order of the forum? If I thought I was law and order of the forum I would be ratting to the moderators like vitturd likes to do.

I do find it interesting that you and anyone else believes vitturd and would vouch for vitturd, on the internet all we have to judge others is by their post history - so I of course assess everyone by their creditability of their posts and who they associate themselves with, doing anything else is pretty foolish.

Is there anything else I can address for you teacher? Did I get anything wrong?

vitterd

Tuesday in desperation mode now that 6 pros have verified me and I challenge him to show his face to me. You are owned. Go back to bed fatso.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Tuesday in desperation mode now that 6 pros have verified me and I challenge him to show his face to me. You are owned. Go back to bed fatso.
    Owed? You don't even know the meaning, even your stooge brother morono owns you since he's not a rat like you. You have 1 PRO that believes you enough to post and vouch for you based solely on the pictures you've sent him, that one PRO is teacher10 - unless the others post or you provide links to prove otherwise, you're still the lying credibility rapist you've always been.

Another thing about credibility you don't understand turd, when you challenge others to show their face when you've never shown yours - is all anyone needs to know about you to know you have zero credibility.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Owed? You don't even know the meaning, even your stooge brother morono owns you since he's not a rat like you. You have 1 PRO that believes you enough to post and vouch for you based solely on the pictures you've sent him, that one PRO is teacher10 - unless the others post or you provide links to prove otherwise, you're still the lying credibility rapist you've always been.

Another thing about credibility you don't understand turd, when you challenge others to show their face when you've never shown yours - is all anyone needs to know about you to know you have zero credibility.
    You are a dumb shit

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit
    You tell em mo.

vitterd

You tell em mo.
    6 pros all verified me. Every single one. What do you have? We know you sleep till mid afternoon and troll for 16 straight hours. You lost. I beat your ass.

Show up Friday. Show your face.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

6 pros all verified me. Every single one. What do you have? We know you sleep till mid afternoon and troll for 16 straight hours. You lost. I beat your ass.

Show up Friday. Show your face.
    Where are the links proving this? Only teacher10 had vouched for you, so that's 1 PRO not 6 you jackass.

vitterd

Where are the links proving this? Only teacher10 had vouched for you, so that's 1 PRO not 6 you jackass.
    Go find them. It’s already happened. Why not pm and ask those posters. If you’re concerned, ask them. They will tell you. What’s the delay.

You are a fat loser. Show up Friday and talk then big mouth. You can’t can you?

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Go find them. It’s already happened. Why not pm and ask those posters. If you’re concerned, ask them. They will tell you. What’s the delay.

You are a fat loser. Show up Friday and talk then big mouth. You can’t can you?
    More where's waldo challenges, I'll just tell everyone to search for proof on my behalf, go out there and find it...the problem with turd is that he believes that is everyone elses job to help him find proof for all the idiotic claims he makes...that's when you know you're dealing with a desperate lying loser, one that doesn't understand that having credibility starts with providing proof so others don't have to go looking...but credibility rapist turd will never understand that...it's a simple thing to post a link turd, why you so scared to post links to your claims?

vitterd

More where's waldo challenges, I'll just tell everyone to search for proof on my behalf, go out there and find it...the problem with turd is that he believes that is everyone elses job to help him find proof for all the idiotic claims he makes...that's when you know you're dealing with a desperate lying loser, one that doesn't understand that having credibility starts with providing proof so others don't have to go looking...but credibility rapist turd will never understand that...it's a simple thing to post a link turd, why you so scared to post links to your claims?
    I’m not searching 500 threads. They verified me. Why do you think none of them are here saying “no, I didn’t”. I gave you the thread Dustyy verified me. It doesn’t matter what he typed months later after he got upset. That night, he knew and he verified.

Why are you so scared to ask the posters I named? I’m not. Hit the pm. You’re so concerned. Ask yourself. Teacher10 already destroyed you. I know trolls like you, you always come up with some bullshit after you get owned.

Just go away. Everybody ignored you anyway. Nobody reads your posts.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

I’m not searching 500 threads. They verified me. Why do you think none of them are here saying “no, I didn’t”. I gave you the thread Dustyy verified me. It doesn’t matter what he typed months later after he got upset. That night, he knew and he verified.

Why are you so scared to ask the posters I named? I’m not. Hit the pm. You’re so concerned. Ask yourself. Teacher10 already destroyed you. I know trolls like you, you always come up with some bullshit after you get owned.

The turd spoken like a true scammer pushing responsibly onto others to do this job, turd you idiot, if you won't search to prove your claims why should anyone else?

I already posted the link with exact post number of dustyy refusing to verify you so stop raping his credibility. Do you want me to post that link again? I can post links to what I say unlike you.

You say you're not scared to ask the posters who've verified you in the past, then go ahead and ask them - until they show up you've only got one poster vouching for you and that's teacher10 and only teacher10 so far.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

This should solve this once and for all:

Have I ever met you?
    Have I ever spoken to you?
    Have you ever sent me anything more than several photos?

If the answer to any of these questions is no then I have not verified you no matter how you try to spin it. The answer to all three is no.

People aren't stupid dude, time to stop the false "5 pros have verified me" narrative. Maybe the others have but I'm a no and the above 3 questions confirm and verify that fact

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Have I ever met you?
    Have I ever spoken to you?
    Have you ever sent me anything more than several photos?

If the answer to any of these questions is no then I have not verified you no matter how you try to spin it. The answer to all three is no.

People aren't stupid dude, time to stop the false "5 pros have verified me" narrative. Maybe the others have but I'm a no and the above 3 questions confirm and verify that fact

There ya go turd, so can you stop trying to rape credibility from others now? If teacher10 willing to vouch for you after seeing your photos fine, but doesn't mean anyone else is willing to do same.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3126

Hey teacher, why would I make a big deal if everyone hated me here, have I ever claimed otherwise unlike your vitt?

You can be his fan all you like, you can believe all his stories of his wealth all you want - but the facts are that he asked you to verify him simply by sending you a picture, if that's good enough for you to believe everything he posts and turn a blind eye to everything he claims in his posts and you'll keep vouching for him, like I said before that's your choice to associate your credibility to his.

Also teach, I don't care if you don't share his picture, did I ever say you should share it?

That vitturd keeps saying that dustyy verifies him even though dustyy posted more than once he didn't, yeah that bothers me - it's like stolen valour to say someone vouches for you when they don't, that's why vitturd is a credibility rapsist. I will escalate it, you can too as you have apparently chosen to do so by vouching for him - to be clear teacher, you are the only one so far to do so. Nobody else has vouched for vitturd like you have yet, despite his claims.

Now if you think that's being the law/order of the forum, then you don't understand the difference between law/order/free speech - vitturd has reported others including JayVegas420 to the mods, I guess doing things like that are ok with you and don't warrant your criticism about being the law and order of the forum? If I thought I was law and order of the forum I would be ratting to the moderators like vitturd likes to do.

I do find it interesting that you and anyone else believes vitturd and would vouch for vitturd, on the internet all we have to judge others is by their post history - so I of course assess everyone by their creditability of their posts and who they associate themselves with, doing anything else is pretty foolish.

Is there anything else I can address for you teacher? Did I get anything wrong?
    Thanks for breaking this up into sections. Much easier to read!

Yes I don't mind associating myself to Vitt. I believe him based on his picture and why shouldn't I. He hasn't done anything on SBR that I've seen to discrete him. I have not read every single thread of his so I wasn't aware that he claimed to be rich. But then again, it's his words and until proven otherwise, let it be. Good for him if he's rich is all I can say.

I can understand your frustration since I see the message below that dustty hasn't vouched for him. But there are other posters who Vitt claims they have. They haven't spoken up yet and to be honest, it's really hard to keep track of all these posts especially since this particular one is in the saloon. Perhaps, if you really want to know, you can always message the others to check. Wouldn't that be a win/win situation if you want to discrete him?

You are correct. This is the internet and you must have to decide what and who is creditable or not.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Thanks for breaking this up into sections. Much easier to read!

Yes I don't mind associating myself to Vitt. I believe him based on his picture and why shouldn't I. He hasn't done anything on SBR that I've seen to discrete him. I have not read every single thread of his so I wasn't aware that he claimed to be rich. But then again, it's his words and until proven otherwise, let it be. Good for him if he's rich is all I can say.

I can understand your frustration since I see the message below that dustty hasn't vouched for him. But there are other posters who Vitt claims they have. They haven't spoken up yet and to be honest, it's really hard to keep track of all these posts especially since this particular one is in the saloon. Perhaps, if you really want to know, you can always message the others to check. Wouldn't that be a win/win situation if you want to discrete him?

You are correct. This is the internet and you must have to decide what and who is creditable or not.

If the dustyy credibility raping isn't enough for you not to believe him I doubt anything will change your mind, so if you believe that people like vitturd who make claims don't have the burden of proof upon themselves to provide proof even asked of it, then that's up to you - I on the other hand have higher standards and I expect anyone making claims to shoulder the burden of proof themselves instead of always trying to shift their responsibility onto others.

Also, if the vitturd videos of himself bragging about his fistful of dollars isn't enough of you to disbelieve his wealth claims, then nothing will.

Even you who vouch for vitturd admit that the others whom he claims vouch for him have yet to post, yet he still rapes their credibility, that does not bother you? Why do you, like vitturd, expect others to contact his witnesses for him?

I'm not trying to discredit vitturd, I have no need to because vitturd already discredits himself - see the dustyy credibility raping above in post #479. I like to expose frauds like vitterd/morono/jtroller/cincyskid, because I don't want others to accidentally associate themselves to these frauds, plus it gives me entertainment during my spare time.

If I didn't know better I'd want others to warn me away from frauds too, think of all those poor idiots who get scammed in ponzi/pyramid schemes or just because others were silent who could have warned them of scammers they should trust - worse is people like dustyy who get their credibility raped by frauds like vitturd their names used to fraudulently boost vitturd creativity, I'd be pissed if someone used my name without my permission to make themselves look better.

I'll point out one thing though, now that you've vouched for vitturd, what exactly are you vouching for him for? I mean let's be clear you've never met vitturd, so what exactly can you confirm about vitturd?

To me, when Bacon posts videos of indisputable wealth and vitturd says he's wealthier but posts a fistful of dollars, that shows clearly that vitturd can't be trusted - same thing when donk shows himself to be a pretty big dude and vitturd only posts puny voice it's not hard to see who's lying about their fighting ability.

vitterd

If the dustyy credibility raping isn't enough for you not to believe him I doubt anything will change your mind, so if you believe that people like vitturd who make claims don't have the burden of proof upon themselves to provide proof even asked of it, then that's up to you - I on the other hand have higher standards and I expect anyone making claims to shoulder the burden of proof themselves instead of always trying to shift their responsibility onto others.

Also, if the vitturd videos of himself bragging about his fistful of dollars isn't enough of you to disbelieve his wealth claims, then nothing will.

Even you who vouch for vitturd admit that the others whom he claims vouch for him have yet to post, yet he still rapes their credibility, that does not bother you? Why do you, like vitturd, expect others to contact his witnesses for him?

I'm not trying to discredit vitturd, I have no need to because vitturd already discredits himself - see the dustyy credibility raping above in post #479. I like to expose frauds like vitterd/morono/jtroller/cincyskid, because I don't want others to accidentally associate themselves to these frauds, plus it gives me entertainment during my spare time.

If I didn't know better I'd want others to warn me away from frauds too, think of all those poor idiots who get scammed in ponzi/pyramid schemes or just because others were silent who could have warned them of scammers they should trust - worse is people like dustyy who get their credibility raped by frauds like vitturd their names used to fraudulently boost vitturd creativity, I'd be pissed if someone used my name without my permission to make themselves look better.

I'll point out one thing though, now that you've vouched for vitturd, what exactly are you vouching for him for? I mean let's be clear you've never met vitturd, so what exactly can you confirm about vitturd?

To me, when Bacon posts videos of indisputable wealth and vitturd says he's wealthier but posts a fistful of dollars, that shows clearly that vitturd can't be trusted - same thing when donk shows himself to be a pretty big dude and vitturd only posts puny voice it's not hard to see who's lying about their fighting ability.
    Lmao. This guy thinks about me 24/7

I’m confirmed and verified by 6 pros. It’s all over. Stop trying to convince a pro that you know something. You’re an idiot troll who I destroyed.

Bacon!!! Lmao!! You haven’t seen him since his massive losing pick thread. Just like I told you.

Donk a pretty big dude!! Lmao.

You can’t discredit anybody. You are hitting 6 percent of your picks and nobody is reading your posts.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

When will you ever learn turd, sucking your own horn does not give you any credibility...read teacher10 post #481 agrees dustyy didn't vouch for you and the others are all silent which does nothing for you if you can't provide links to prove your claims - all you have are your unfounded claims and teacher10 vouching for you, so stop exaggerating what little you do have.

vitterd

Tuesgay obsessed with me. Still very upset that I’m the most verified poster in sbr history. You tried and got buried. Give it up. Everybody ignores you.

sihpmem
    sihpmem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Wow. Somethings never change. Vitturd still spewing meaningless shit after all these years. How can someone be this big a loser day in and day out

thomorino

Your life is spare time you dumb shit

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Your life is spare time you dumb shit
    Your life is typing out: dumb shit.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by sihpmem View Post
    Wow. Somethings never change. Vitturd still spewing meaningless shit after all these years. How can someone be this big a loser day in and day out

thomorino

Your life is typing out: dumb shit.
    You are a dumb shit

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

You are a dumb shit

First ... 11121314