carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Mods do the forum a favor please

Please do your job you get paid for and move the threads frauds of the 2 posters to the saloon, this is a bad look for the forum, what are they like a couple of kids on a hate forum.man this has got old fast..........................they both need to grow up or be ban from the main forum

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

You’re not getting it. My thread is saving the forum from 10 Morino pick threads on the front page. Get your head out of your ass. Let it do it’s job. Then it will be moved

carolinakid

1st my head never been in my ass, you got that dude, both threads need to be clean up, you not doing nobody any good dude with another garbage thread.............i get it that forums need hits today, but we have games going now on a daily thing in all sports, this should have been in the saloon to begin with

carolinakid

Thanks Mods, great job

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Please do your job you get paid for and move the threads frauds of the 2 posters to the saloon, this is a bad look for the forum, what are they like a couple of kids on a hate forum.man this has got old fast..........................they both need to grow up or be ban from the main forum
    That fact sir,,,,imho,,let bet they are lifetime losers. ck,who you like in stupid bowl this year!?

-bgs

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

It is pretty fukking stupid

Agree

carolinakid

BGS not sure yet about the big game, we have a lot of football to be played and a lot of time to see the real teams against the fake teams for the title..........bol

vitterd

I did my job. Guys cry like hell about moving threads. Just scroll by. That thread was saving the forum from Morino garbage.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

And you posted a thread about it that is fukking useless….mods…saloon this whore shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I did my job. Guys cry like hell about moving threads. Just scroll by. That thread was saving the forum from Morino garbage.
    Garbage to some, treasure to others....

carolinakid

great, then let move on and stop the bs threads going forward

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    And you posted a thread about it that is fukking useless….mods…saloon this whore shit
    Agree again

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Agree again
    Kid!!! Hope all is well man

vitterd

Total clown. We have a thread to stop Morino clogging, posting false records and these guys are bitching to mods. I did what I could. Hopefully enough are gonna still follow

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Kid!!! Hope all is well man
    Whats good man, same #?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Garbage to some, treasure to others....
    Fading is a treasure. He’s down 400 units. We don’t need 17 Morino pick threads. It buried the few winning cappers here.

Hell, kidbaz is a pain in my ass and probably in need of intensive therapy but he’s got a winning football thread. How many know about it? Very few.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Total clown. We have a thread to stop Morino clogging, posting false records and these guys are bitching to mods. I did what I could. Hopefully enough are gonna still follow
    (ck) doesn’t want to clog the forum so he can tout his -150 or worse odds’ bets

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

I did my job. Guys cry like hell about my lack of creativity
    and they are correct . My thread was giving me the forum reaction that I crave
    from my negative and senseless garbage. I will remain an undereducated Fluffer full
    of spite and crying for attention. I cannot sleep getting buried day after day.
    I, Vitturd am a senseless tumor. I am owned by Morino and Auto Donk.
    ~~~

There you have it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92, and DwightShrute

carolinakid

wow i win reg, and you bs me booya, you are a clown here.congrats dude.i give winners and ask for nothing....

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~

There you have it.
    This guy is obsessed with me. Auto donk is buried. Morino threads are dead. Roy bacon is in treatment.

Vitterd is only one standing. Go take your melatonin old man. It’s time to creak your way up the steps.

carolinakid

Booya, also i will add, i try to give back to the forum all info i have on games and everything to do with action, to the date i see nothing from you but bs in threads, not a good look my friend..............

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    It is pretty fukking stupid

Agree
    kudi call me you fuk

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

. Auto donk buried me badly with every post. Morino threads
    are the only crutch I have to stand on since I ran away... I felt dead without the Morino ploy.
    Roy bacon outclassed me with every post..
    My congenital Fluffer family hates me as I Fluff in the family business.
    Alas, Vitturd is only a standing joke.
    ~~~

Pathetic Vitturd...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good job kid

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~

Pathetic Vitturd...
    Vitterd graveyard

1) Brooks45
    2) Anatevka
    3) auto donk
    4) Roy Bacon
    5) Jayvegas
    6) Morino

Most of these guys you don’t hear a word from anymore. They are in the hospital. The others are all in dead threads. 19th Ahole isn’t even worth throwing dirt on. Just boring poster.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Thanks Mods.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Thanks Mods.
    Cuck

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    That fact sir,,,,imho,,let bet they are lifetime losers. ck,who you like in stupid bowl this year!?

-bgs
    Fading is a treasure. He’s down 400 units. We don’t need 17 Morino pick threads. It buried the few winning cappers here.

Hell, kidbaz is a pain in my ass and probably in need of intensive therapy but he’s got a winning football thread. How many know about it? Very few.
    (ck) doesn’t want to clog the forum so he can tout his -150 or worse odds’ bets
    This guy is obsessed with me. Auto donk is buried. Morino threads are dead. Roy bacon is in treatment.

Vitterd is only one standing. Go take your melatonin old man. It’s time to creak your way up the steps.
    Vitterd graveyard

1) Brooks45
    2) Anatevka
    3) auto donk
    4) Roy Bacon
    5) Jayvegas
    6) Morino

Most of these guys you don’t hear a word from anymore. They are in the hospital. The others are all in dead threads. 19th Ahole isn’t even worth throwing dirt on. Just boring poster.
    Dumb shits

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

wow i win reg, and you bs me booya, you are a clown here.congrats dude.i give winners and ask for nothing....
    You type like a guy who is more buried than morono lmao

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

CK you are making the mistake of thinking SBR gives a shit. They could care less about user experience. SBR and it’s brass don’t give two shits about sportsbetting. It is not a priority to them and has not been for many years now. It’s why a lot of the all time greats don’t post here anymore, and SBR could care less.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    You type like a guy who is more buried than morono lmao
    This has been discussed on many occasions.

He does a good job of butchering up the English language, yet he is completely understandable.

A little surprised he would start such a thread as he has started threads in the past about
    tanning salons, a day at the beach, long drives to Republican gatherings in DC etc.. but he also gives
    good sports info and plays be it giant juice playz..that Z was for you CK.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3232

CK, i think you and i and the rest of this forum got the answer we needed by 0 mods replying . I'm out , hiatus time. Keep my winners to myself , no reason to share here anymore.

unde0087
    Did we win?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Unde is good people. He’s a grown man. We had a mini beef for a second but from what I can tell we have both moved on like men. Machba you will be missed, I had the same sentiments but I have many haters on here, even had them tell me “they love” when I lose. I’m 18-6-2 posted football plays and I just can’t refrain from sticking it to the clowns who can’t cap and can only hate.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Unde is good people. He’s a grown man. We had a mini beef for a second but from what I can tell we have both moved on like men. Machba you will be missed, I had the same sentiments but I have many haters on here, even had them tell me “they love” when I lose. I’m 18-6-2 posted football plays and I just can’t refrain from sticking it to the clowns who can’t cap and can only hate.
    you have been here long enough to know posters come and go. feelers and other stupid shit get in the way and they think people will actually care after a few months. i guarantee, on my life, no one will even know his name shortly. that is how this place is. if you think you are SBR you are a total idiot. like we don't already have posters that can win or can't. i mean grow the fuk up. if any of us leave tomorrow PT can't go on? boo hoo. you know what it is kid. you know. i love these newbies that think they matter. JJ just stirs the pot and when he does they can't help but get a huge head. it is hilarious.

1234 ... Last