Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Covid overrated. Always was. Mask wearing needs to stop. Played out with a twist now.
    Jibby think we will survive delta variant?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm doing gods work calling out the people speaking blasphemy. You always hope Republicans die. Stay classy liberal.
    You are not a republican. You are nowhere near republican. You have no idea where or what the GOP party stood for. You and your like have shit on the GOP party. It's a damn shame.

I wish death on no one. Not even you. But, I can bet you that some of you naysayers are going to meet your maker with your Covid disinformation. Guarandamnteed.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Biden on tv a short time ago, was so weak with his get tough talk on the covid

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Biden on tv a short time ago, was so weak with his get tough talk on the covid
    Weak? I hope you don't work a federal job? How about a job in corporate America? They're about to come down hard on the unvaccinated. The gig is up for many of you antivaxers. Get the jab or lose your job.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Wanna stay and keep your job you have to get the jab now so Joe Biden says. Government control just got real. Obey or we take the bread off your table.

Mac4Lyfe

Jibby think we will survive delta variant?
    Jibbby's already gotten the shot. Him and most of these antimask folks at SBR. You are the only dummy that hasn't been vaxxed here. These guys have all played you for a fool.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Nipah baby

Mac4Lyfe

Wanna stay and keep your job you have to get the jab now so Joe Biden says. Government control just got real. Obey or we take the bread off your table.
    Woohoo! Antivaxxers about to get a shot in the ass if they don't get a shot in the arm. About time to put out the heat.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4674

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Woohoo! Antivaxxers about to get a shot in the ass if they don't get a shot in the arm. About time to put out the heat.
    Dont worry he who laughs last laughs best scumbag.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Funny thing is we still have an open Southern Border and you just know Covid and Fenyt is coming across daily unchecked like crazy. Covid never going away with open borders.

Oh and vax shots only last 6-8 months now before they wear off. Lol.

Enjoy your booster shots every 6 months for the rest of your life Mac. You scared sissy. ..

Frigg'n China virus!!

lakerboy

Biden finally did what no other president could. He offered to clean the swamp

Demonata

You are not a republican. You are nowhere near republican. You have no idea where or what the GOP party stood for. You and your like have shit on the GOP party. It's a damn shame.

I wish death on no one. Not even you. But, I can bet you that some of you naysayers are going to meet your maker with your Covid disinformation. Guarandamnteed.
    You are fake news.

Demonata

Jibbby's already gotten the shot. Him and most of these antimask folks at SBR. You are the only dummy that hasn't been vaxxed here. These guys have all played you for a fool.
    Tell me this how does me being healthy and having the antibodies already from having covid already infect you guys that got the vaccine?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tell me this how does me being healthy and having the antibodies already from having covid already infect you guys that got the vaccine?
    If you already had Covid and beat it there is no reason in the world to go run out and get the vaccine shot. YOU HAVE THE ANTI BODIES and your immune system is up for the challenge again.

Why shoot yourself with junk that you don't need? Libtards in power and the fake news media don't get it and just want to control you and spread fear and lies. Force you to get the jab no matter what.

BIG PARMA IS THE DEVIL!!

Demonata

If you already had Covid and beat it there is no reason in the world to go run out and get the vaccine shot. YOU HAVE THE ANTI BODIES and your immune system is up for the challenge again.

Why shoot yourself with junk that you don't need? Libtards in power and the fake news media don't get it and just want to control you and spread fear and lies. Force you to get the jab no matter what.
    Totally agree man. It makes no sense ahy they are so obsessed with getting a vaccine that doesn't even prevent covid.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Per WH source, Jill wanted to go “full Australia” on our asses

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thank god mandating vaccine now. penetrate YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIDEN!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave lonegambler23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Totally agree man. It makes no sense ahy they are so obsessed with getting a vaccine that doesn't even prevent covid.
    are u fuckking stupid or mentally retarted? 99+% of people dont die from the vaccine and avoid hospitals. and their creating a booster clearly for the new varients. god U ARTE FUUCKING STUPID.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes Many many people are dumb they just don’t get it

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    are u fuckking stupid or mentally retarted? 99+% of people dont die from the vaccine and avoid hospitals. and their creating a booster clearly for the new varients. god U ARTE FUUCKING STUPID.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Per WH source, Jill wanted to go “full Australia” on our asses
    I seriously can't believe what is going on in Australia with Government Covid control right now.

They keep that shiit up the Aussies will rebel at some point. Civil Covid war. Out of control Government over reach with covid restrictions and penalties.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes Many many people are dumb they just don’t get it

man oh man its really not rocket science!!!!!!!!!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    You don't know that the unvaccinated are creating any new variants. You are making shit up or repeating fake news you heard somewhere.

99.8% of people who get Covid will recover. Most of those won't even know they have it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    99.8% of people who get Covid will recover. Most of those won't even know they have it.
    This young girl did not recover. Her mom didn't know she had it until she got so quick and died in an instance.

Of course her entire family was not vaccinated. This story will keep playing out for the next year until people get scared straight or are sucking on a ventilator. Some of the staunches antivaxxers are now lining up for the shot. You are dumb as rocks if you haven't been vaccinated.

Area 4-year-old dies of COVID shortly after getting a fever
    Kali Cook, a student at Bacliff’s Kenneth E. Little Elementary School, is the first child younger than 10 to die of COVID-19 in Galveston County.
    -------------------------------

BACLIFF
    Kali Cook was 4 years old. She hated bows and liked to play with worms.
    She lived in Bacliff with her mother, father and older siblings. She attended pre-kindergarten classes in the Dickinson Independent School District.

On Tuesday, she died of COVID-19, according to the Galveston County Health District.
    The death came quickly and underscores warnings from local physicians that although children tend to fare well against COVID, when they do become ill they can become very ill and illness can progress rapidly.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I have a question that I’m generally curious about. During the BLM movement there was a lot of talk about Antifa causing the issues and making it worse. Everyone was up in arms about it. Now the more you see these school board meetings the more you are seeing proud boys going around and escalating issues there trying to stir stuff up. I just want to know do people on the right feel like this is wrong as much as they did about antifa. Is it different? Why or why not?
    Also a little related to this….when people went to BLM rallies they were called a group of unemployed, freeloading deadbeats. But I don’t hear this context when they are talking about the people that stand outside of schools all day protesting about masks or go to every school board meeting causing a huge scene. Why is this different?
    Now I say all this hoping I can get some real answers here because to me it feels like both sides would be the same. If one side is this way then the other is too right? Help me understand if there’s a difference

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I have a question that I’m generally curious about. During the BLM movement there was a lot of talk about Antifa causing the issues and making it worse. Everyone was up in arms about it. Now the more you see these school board meetings the more you are seeing proud boys going around and escalating issues there trying to stir stuff up. I just want to know do people on the right feel like this is wrong as much as they did about antifa. Is it different? Why or why not?
    Also a little related to this….when people went to BLM rallies they were called a group of unemployed, freeloading deadbeats. But I don’t hear this context when they are talking about the people that stand outside of schools all day protesting about masks or go to every school board meeting causing a huge scene. Why is this different?
    Now I say all this hoping I can get some real answers here because to me it feels like both sides would be the same. If one side is this way then the other is too right? Help me understand if there’s a difference

Difference between the proud boys and antifa is we peacefully protest and defend ourselves. The Antifa scum don't peacefully protest. Also the proud boys go to a tiny percentage of protests compared to Antifa and BLM. It's my right as an American to be allowed to peacefully protest and no coronavirus from china is going to stop my constitutional right! You honestly think Proud boys do damage against cops and local businesses like blm and antifa rob? You know nothing at all about us. I'm for the constitution. I'm an American. BLM and Antifa are 99% democrats who hate the cops and love aborting babies. Also love to damage small businesses.

Mac4Lyfe

^ Hate cops and love aborting babies??? It's your right to protest but those other groups can't? You are a walking, talking contradiction. You hate everyone not like you. You judge everyone. Yet you say you follow Jesus??? You need to see a shrink. You are totally fukkked in the head.

Demonata

^ Hate cops and love aborting babies??? It's your right to protest but those other groups can't? You are a walking, talking contradiction. You hate everyone not like you. You judge everyone. Yet you say you follow Jesus??? You need to see a shrink. You are totally fukkked in the head.
    Destroying businesses and attacking cops is not peacefully protesting.

Mac4Lyfe

It is unreal the stupidity of the American people. This dumb dumb just making excuses to be an antivaxxer. Bye Felicia.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Anyone know what tornados are called now?

Nevada is also in the middle of the country and has wetlands

Demonata

It is unreal the stupidity of the American people. This dumb dumb just making excuses to be an antivaxxer. Bye Felicia.

No reason to get vaccine if young and healthy. Also of you had covid already and have the antibodies.

lakerboy

Its called a choice. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? If the vaccine was as effective as the ones used for polio , measles etc you would not have this pushback.

Mac4Lyfe

Destroying businesses and attacking cops is not peacefully protesting.
    I agree...
    Proud Boys leader Henry ‘Enrique’ Tarrio sentenced to five months in jail

2 Proud Boys Sentenced to 4 Years in Brawl With Anti-Fascists at Republican Club

Proud Boy Arrested On Six Felony Charges In Portland

SC man linked to Proud Boys sentenced to 28 months in prison

Kansas City-area Proud Boy will remain behind bars after judge denies request for release

William Chrestman remained behind bars after a federal judge denied his request to be released from prison while awaiting trial on Friday.
    The 47-year-old Olathe man faces conspiracy, civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, threatening to assault a federal law enforcement officer, and other crimes for his alleged involvement in the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.
    According to the court record, the judge denied Chrestman’s request to be released from custody. It upheld a ruling from a previous judge that said Chrestman was a danger to the community.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This will be the first fall in the last 15 years I won’t be on the sidelines for College Football. <br>My heart hurts posting this but I’m at peace with my decision. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/np5V3gdrfW">pic.twitter.com/np5V3gdrfW</a></p>&mdash; Allison Williams (@AllisonW_Sports) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/AllisonW_Sports/status/1436042099409899533?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >September 9, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    It’s all because of social media and misinformation. People believe the Demonta types and their crazy uncles on Facebook and don’t believe doctors and scientists. It’s the trump world we live in now. Stupidity has taken over.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Anyone know what tornados are called now?

Nevada is also in the middle of the country and has wetlands
    Wtffff. Get that dementia pedo out of the white house!

First ... 2345678 ... Last