teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    13 Miami Dade school employees died this past week. All 13 were black and none of them vaccinated. So no, DeathSantis is not only killing Trumplets.

He is getting rid of the dumb and easily misled however. When do you get to Florida???
    So, if I choose to remain unvaccinated, then I am a dumb*ss. Unless I live in Florida, then we can just blame DeSantis.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

People that got Covid already have Natural immunity and that works better then the vaccines. That's now the proven science!!

You got to be an idiot to get the jab if you already had Covid and beat it. You are just pumping untested vax crap into your blood stream and hoping for the best 5 years or more down the line if you do.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You see Fauci squirm when asked about natural immunity?

"Uh, well, that is something that we'll have to look into"

Jesus Christ, that was the first fukking thing that they looked into before developing a vaccine.

Kermit

It’s time to lock all the antivaxxers up for war crimes. They have shed innocent blood. They are worst than 9/11 terrorist. They have condoned and promoted the killing of thousands of people by being negligent. Lock these sick Fukk sup. Get vaxed or get a jail cell.

Jibbby, you don’t have to worry because we all know you are vaxed.

So if you don't want to get the vax because you don't think that it will help you, you are a terrorist?
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Jesus Christ, that was the first fukking thing that they looked into before developing a vaccine.
    Natural immunity doesn’t last very long. That’s why see people getting Covid multiple times.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fauci knows he can't back forced vaccine shots with a straight face when talking about the unvaxxed that already had Covid and beat it.

Clown show now. Very political.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    People that got Covid already have Natural immunity and that works better then the vaccines. That's now the proven science!!

You got to be an idiot to get the jab if you already had Covid and beat it. You are just pumping untested vax crap into your blood stream and hoping for the best 5 years or more down the line if you do.
    Democrats only want to hear science that backs their narrative.

Tell them that "science" says that a girl with a cawk and balls isn't a woman and they'll try and cancel you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Natural immunity doesn’t last very long. That’s why see people getting Covid multiple times.
    Vaccines don't last very long either. If you had Covid once and beat it you know you can beat it again also.

Kermit

The vax only lasts 6 months. Maybe that is why so many people that got vaxxed in the spring are sick with Covid now.

Kermit

Vaccines don't last very long either. If you had Covid once and beat it you know you can beat it again also.
    Not only that, but we don't know how many fully vaxxed people already had Covid before they got the shots.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This dipshit has been playing the American Citizens for a year and a half.

It's amazing how many people are still sucking his dick.

I guess the feeble minded are easily fooled and manipulated.

vitterd

The vax only lasts 6 months. Maybe that is why so many people that got vaxxed in the spring are sick with Covid now.
    You do know those that are dying, severely ill and in the hospital are unvaccinated right?

vitterd

This dipshit has been playing the American Citizens for a year and a half.

It's amazing how many people are still sucking his dick.

I guess the feeble minded are easily fooled and manipulated.
    What’s amazing is this country is getting over taken by the uneducated idiots. It’s unbelievable how people will blindly follow a real estate con man but bash a life long scientist or infectious disease expert.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

What’s amazing is this country is getting over taken by the uneducated idiots. It’s unbelievable how people will blindly follow a real estate con man but bash a life long scientist or infectious disease expert.
    That video is of Fauci lying over and over again.

Does he sell properties?

Kermit

You do know those that are dying, severely ill and in the hospital are unvaccinated right?
    If you are vaxxed, then why do you care? When Conservatives post about how many people get shot and killed in Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore every week, do you care?

Kermit

I got Covid back in November 2020

I gave it to my wife

I was mildly sick

My wife had no symptoms

Fast-Forward

My wife got her second shot 2 weeks ago

Why doesn't my wife care that I didn't get my shots, yet you guys do?

vitterd

I got Covid back in November 2020

I gave it to my wife

I was mildly sick

My wife had no symptoms

Fast-Forward

My wife got her second shot 2 weeks ago

Why doesn't my wife care that I didn't get my shots, yet you guys do?
    You don’t care about spreading Covid and the stress the unvaccinated are putting on hospitals all around the country. These nurses and doctors have families also. It’s not just about you.

vitterd

If you are vaxxed, then why do you care? When Conservatives post about how many people get shot and killed in Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore every week, do you care?
    One thing has nothing to do with the other. The unvaccinated are killing and spreading. This isn’t a debate. It’s fact.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

One thing has nothing to do with the other. The unvaccinated are killing and spreading. This isn’t a debate. It’s fact.

You don’t care about spreading Covid and the stress the unvaccinated are putting on hospitals all around the country. These nurses and doctors have families also. It’s not just about you.
    If you are vaccinated, you are also killing and spreading the Covid.

Fact

Kermit

Even if I was fully vaccinated, I could still spread the Covid. Getting vaxxed doesn't make you immune from Covid, even if Retard46 claimed that it was.

Can you imagine the backlash if Trump said that if you are vaxxed that you don't need to wear a mask, or that you cannot get Covid?

Yeah, there is no bias.

vitterd

Fact
    You’re not understanding. It spreads and kills easier if you’re not vaccinated. You understand that those in ICU and dying are unvaccinated right? Do you care about thee nurses and iver run hospitals?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are such a sheep. He is not telling people to burn it down. He didn't attack cops or destroy any businesses you loser. People like you should not be allowed to breed.
    You are a dumb ass. Why would he light a lighter underneath the Capitol? Tell us what he was doing?

Why is your leader in jail? For handing out Girl Scout cookies? You are like a child. So easily deceived. You belong to a group of terrorist you dumb Fukk. You should be ashamed you are a Proud Boy but you come here and tell people like it’s a badge of courage. It’s not. It’s a badge of stupidity.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Mac, I’m sure one of your professional baseball player friends, or your friend who was an astronaut that was almost on Apollo 9, or your neighbors girlfriend who used to date Tom Cruise, or Jose Cansaco or .... well you get the point. One of them must of been incarcerated, what’s their story?
    Get your dick out of Booya’s mouth. It’s very unbecoming of you.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    I'm starting to come around on it.3) Still not sold on the vaccine. not putting any foreign substance into my bloodstream until someone can PROVE to me that it's beneficial. Oneness is on you.
    What more do you need to see to be sold? 8 pregnant women in MS all dead, ALL unvaccinated. 13 workers in Miami Dade school system all dead, all black, all vaccinated. We could go on and on. You can deny it all you want but this pandemic is killing the unvaccinated. It is clear, it’s not vague, it’s not hearsay. Call your local hospital, call your local doctor, call your local morgue. The ONLY people dying from Covid are the unvaccinated. Unfortunately that now includes some children. Does not matter how old or how healthy they are with Delta. Young healthy people are now dying from Covid.

I just played golf with a friend who was on the fence about the vaccine a while back. He finally got it last month. It took his sister in law, his cousin and a college friend of his dying to finally convince him. The friend had a high paying job, a wife and 2 young kids. That shook him because the family will never be able to replace his income. How can anyone say they love their family or care about there family and not get vaccinated. You have to be one real selfish prick or very deluded.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    So, if I choose to remain unvaccinated, then I am a dumb*ss. Unless I live in Florida, then we can just blame DeSantis.
    You are most certainly a dumb ass if you are not vaccinated by now. How many more unvaccinated deaths do you need to see to convince you. The entire world, not just the US is telling you that this has become a pandemic for the unvaccinated. Stop letting politics get in the way of facts. Covid does not care if you are right or left, dem or repub, black or white, rich or poor.

People like DeathSantis are responsible for continuing the false information that Covid is not serious. He is purposely deceiving people into a false sense of security. He has hampered the efforts of communities to keep their people safe. He has instituted actual laws to prevent people from protecting themselves. All while he is in bed with a company that only profits off of people being sick from Covid. He is a dick of the highest level. He should be arrested for treason. He has spread a huge lie that has killed thousands of people. People like him, Greg Abbott, Tucker should all go to jail for purposely lying to people.
    Points Awarded:

vitterd gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

So you finally figured out that Trump is an idiot. Took you long enough.

Mac4Lyfe

So if you don't want to get the vax because you don't think that it will help you, you are a terrorist?
    If you don’t get the VAX that is proven to help you, then you pick your kid up at school and infect another kid, who can’t get vaccinated, that infects the entire classroom, who then infects the entire school, where people get sick and some die, especially little kids then most certainly you are a terrorist of the highest order. You are worst than terrorist. Lock your ass up for murder you selfish bitch.

Mac4Lyfe

Democrats only want to hear science that backs their narrative.Tell them that "science" says that a girl with a cawk and balls isn't a woman and they'll try and cancel you.
    Blame Dems for your false flags. You are nothing but a liar and spreader of misinformation. Why should we expect more from you? Your own wife got vaccinated ONLY to attend Steelers games. Hillbilly logic with you two.

Mac4Lyfe

Jibbby beat Covid in a few hours.

Jibbby said you’re an idiot if you had Covid and take the shot.

Facts: Jibbby never had Covid and he has taken the shot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fact
    What's funny is the fake news media and the Biden administration want you to think and believe the Covid virus immediately bounces off you once you are vaccinated. The unvaccinated are also super spreaders on the flip.

Another political driven lie. ..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

You are most certainly a dumb ass if you are not vaccinated by now. How many more unvaccinated deaths do you need to see to convince you. The entire world, not just the US is telling you that this has become a pandemic for the unvaccinated. Stop letting politics get in the way of facts. Covid does not care if you are right or left, dem or repub, black or white, rich or poor.

People like DeathSantis are responsible for continuing the false information that Covid is not serious. He is purposely deceiving people into a false sense of security. He has hampered the efforts of communities to keep their people safe. He has instituted actual laws to prevent people from protecting themselves. All while he is in bed with a company that only profits off of people being sick from Covid. He is a dick of the highest level. He should be arrested for treason. He has spread a huge lie that has killed thousands of people. People like him, Greg Abbott, Tucker should all go to jail for purposely lying to people.
    All those words cannot change the fact that if I choose to be unvaccinated, or to go 'round without a mask, that it is MY RESPONSIBILITY what transpires. The buck stops at you, not some representative (they're not fukking leaders. We did not vote them in so they could control us, but rather, represent us).

Why should we take your advice? You also stand to profit if more people get the jab. Right? Or, was that part of the 80% of your portfolio that you sold?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

God how did you live so long? Even if you get the vaccine you can rematch it. I know at least 15 people that died from the flu…after getting the flu vaccine. If you are susceptible sp to the virus such as lung disease and catch it there is a good chance you will die.But what the shot does is give you the chance to recover. The shot is sort of like carrying an car insurance policy. While we may never have use of it…it is better to have protection.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    All those words cannot change the fact that if I choose to be unvaccinated, or to go 'round without a mask, that it is MY RESPONSIBILITY what transpires. The buck stops at you, not some representative (they're not fukking leaders. We did not vote them in so they could control us, but rather, represent us).

Why should we take your advice? You also stand to profit if more people get the jab. Right? Or, was that part of the 80% of your portfolio that you sold?
    I can tell you never went to grade school. If you would of it would of required to have taken vaccines such as polio for one. Now if you would of actually of watched what he said instead of going into a lather than you would of seen
    a-worked for as a non medical or govt. it doesn’t apply to you.
    b-work for a company with less then 100 employees

now if you do then quit. If you live in your mother’s basement such as Brooks 85 …you have your safe spot.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

in the UK, teenage boys are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems from the vaccine than be hospitalized from Covid-19.

In Israel, where over 80% of adults are vaccinated, Covid cases are spiking. Israel now has one of the world highest daily infection rates.

Why are illegal immigrants exempt for Biden's order?

Why are businesses with 100 or more employees required to follow Biden's mandate?
    Why not businesses who have less than 100?

The losers on CNN had people on suggesting the mandate should apply for travel like planes and busses.

While Biden was giving his Hitler vaccine mandate speech, at the exact same time, Kamala was telling people how women show be able to make decisions about their own bodies.

Ladies and gentlemen, this administration is a joke.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-11-21 at 07:51 AM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Mac4lyfe is truly the dumbest person here…a terrorist for not being vaxxed…can’t make it up
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 45678910 ... Last