Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    imagine how mentally ill someone has to be in order blame the president of the United States for a pandemic which started in China?

Exactly, Mac4lyfe is not very smart though. He celebrates every person that dies from covid.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Exactly, Mac4lyfe is not very smart though. He celebrates every person that dies from covid.
    Mental illnesses are common in the United States. Nearly one in five U.S. adults live with a mental illness (51.5 million in 2019)

Demonata

Mental illnesses are common in the United States. Nearly one in five U.S. adults live with a mental illness (51.5 million in 2019)
    So if a Biden supporter doesn't get the vaccine that means he's a trump supporter?I wonder how mac4lyfe answers that? Haha

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Ok we can agree on that at least. I had covid once already and only symptoms i had was food tasted different for a few days. I could still dunk etc just fine. No reason for me to get something that could kill me when i had worse paper cuts than what covid gave me. Also impossible to even know if you recovered from covid already since lots of people have no symptoms at all. What pisses me off the most about the whole covid situation is that China is not even being held accountable it's just vaxxers vs non vaxxers. China needs to pay! They released it so how come they don't get in trouble at all!
    I know of at least one country who has been brave enough to loudly and genuinely keep calling for China to be held accountable from the start...

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I know of at least one country who has been brave enough to loudly and genuinely keep calling for China to be held accountable from the start...

you kinda made his point don't you see? Do you really believe it didn't come from a lab in Wuhan? If so, then there's really nothing else to discuss. If you do, then just because you can show some interest in holding China responsible, doesn't make his statement false. We don't need to list all the things that have happened all over the world due to the Chinese virus, but its massive. The response by the global community has been pathetic. China even blamed the virus on America.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-02-21 at 11:33 AM.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

I wasn't arguing any point with him. They have not been held accountable. Yet. Just pointing out that Australia has been pushing hard for an international 3rd party investigation for a long time. And been bullied hard in return. And shown that a rich western democracy can withstand the "economic might" of China being thrown at us, so other countries should follow and not be putting trade and diplomatic considerations first.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

[IMG][/IMG]

get a few more shots, they seems to be working well

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

get a few more shots, they seems to be working well
    Good luck with that one pal, lol

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Maybe this will answer some questions Straight from Pfizer .. Do you research if you want the truth

firstclass

More facts can someone embed link

New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart diseases from 11% to 25%

Marina Medvin ���� on Twitter: "New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart diseases from 11% to 25% ���������� https://t.co/CcZ9BsPiNQ" / Twitter
    Last edited by firstclass; 12-02-21 at 02:29 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Maybe this will answer some questions Straight from Pfizer .. Do you research if you want the truth

Twitter doctor Fatass lastclass is such a clown.

Do your own research guy are the funniest. This clown shoved bud face with Big Macs all day and doesn’t care what’s in that but he wants to research a life saving vaccine. The idiots in this country…..amazing stupidity

firstclass

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Do your own research guy are the funniest. This clown shoved bud face with Big Macs all day and doesn’t care what’s in that but he wants to research a life saving vaccine. The idiots in this country…..amazing stupidity
    SBR Clown boy.. Head down to the local liquor store . Grab a 6 pack of Budweiser and sit on curb and wait for further instructions What a clown

firstclass

Before i head out to dinner. Does anyone else have any suggestions where we can send the high pitched SBR clown on a wild goose chase

Guy has got to be the dumbest most insecure poster of all time

firstclass

Did it really save lives ? 390,000 dead just this year ..... Let me guess they were all unvaccinated

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Does that mean you guys don't have ships waiting off shore?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Before i head out to dinner. Does anyone else have any suggestions where we can send the high pitched SBR clown on a wild goose chase

Guy has got to be the dumbest most insecure poster of all time
    Sounds like you are projecting? If you need help with the definition, let me know.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I thought Covid was a hoax??? Look at all the Herman Cain award recepients.

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave rkelly110 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

More fake news by you since tons of Democrats won't get the vaccine.
    One less Trump voter... 1,000+ Trumpturds dropping every day. By 2024 Trump will lose by20 million.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Good luck with that one pal, lol
    no worries, if you get 'caught' not wearing a mask just tell them you are a border jumper from Tijuana, they get a free pass

Mac4Lyfe

imagine how mentally ill someone has to be in order blame the president of the United States for a pandemic which started in China? So mentally ill that they would probably openly celebrate people dying from the virus.
    Get it right DuhWhite. I only openly celebrate US traitors who openly spread misinformation about Covid, regarding vaccines, masks, etc. I laugh at the Covidiots sucking on a ventilator, defiant to the bitter end. These snake oil salesmen have killed hundreds of others with their bullshit. Imagine the Lamb guy who has been a con man, just like Trump all his life. Told people to send him money and he would pray for them and heal them from any and all diseases including Covid. Then all of a sudden he's pushing up daisies. How ironic. Just like Trump who spread bullshit, said Covid would go away, it was just the flu and next thing you know he was rushed to the hospital with low oxygen levels. Too bad that rat bastard didn't die. It would have really woken up the entire world. Instead he doubled down and said he was super healed and that he felt better after getting Covid. He is the primary reason there is so much confusion around the entire world. What a deranged man. Worst of all, he got vaccinated behind your back. What a dick move.

Mac4Lyfe

Please stop stealing my facts...

Demonata

One less Trump voter... 1,000+ Trumpturds dropping every day. By 2024 Trump will lose by20 million.
    So you believe Democrats thay don't get the vaccine are Trump supporters.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Screenshot-20211202-164034-Samsung-Internet

Covid isn't a hoax, it's certainly for real.

The hoax is the Democrats who believe they have an answer. Democrats somehow feel they can beat nature, redefine genders & cool the fukking planet if you just pay more taxes lol

Yet none of their policies have ever worked, for any problem, at any point in time.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ant/ar-AARo47x

I still think, and have said it for 2 years, is this has SOMETHING to do w HIV

firstclass

Or what if all the vaccinated with the mrna jab keep dropping

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Jen Psaki said that the root cause of the looting that is taking place is because of the pandemic.

Guess Covid is going to get blamed for everything now.

DwightShrute

Get it right DuhWhite. I only openly celebrate US traitors who openly spread misinformation about Covid, regarding vaccines, masks, etc. I laugh at the Covidiots sucking on a ventilator, defiant to the bitter end. These snake oil salesmen have killed hundreds of others with their bullshit. Imagine the Lamb guy who has been a con man, just like Trump all his life. Told people to send him money and he would pray for them and heal them from any and all diseases including Covid. Then all of a sudden he's pushing up daisies. How ironic. Just like Trump who spread bullshit, said Covid would go away, it was just the flu and next thing you know he was rushed to the hospital with low oxygen levels. Too bad that rat bastard didn't die. It would have really woken up the entire world. Instead he doubled down and said he was super healed and that he felt better after getting Covid. He is the primary reason there is so much confusion around the entire world. What a deranged man. Worst of all, he got vaccinated behind your back. What a dick move.
    you just made my point about mental illness. Maybe you can get Fredo's old job. You'd fit right in with nonsense you spew. Cheering people dying POS

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Trump woulda been dead if he didn’t have the best doctors in the world. He was in bad shape. The parade will still be going.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firstclass

Pfizer report from Pfizer .. Not good news about the vaccine

5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf (phmpt.org)

firstclass

Now the screwball biden wants to jab babies with the vaccine .. Unreal

Mac4Lyfe

Cheering people dying POS
    DuhWhite the snowflake. Woah is me, cheering for dumb fukkks. Wah, wah, wah, you are a pos for cheering for traitors dying. You're such a mean person Mac. LOL

Man the fukkk up. Stop being a pussy. It's funny shit when dumb people do dumb shit. When they die on top of the dumb shit it's just comical. Sad but funny. Do you really think I give a fukk when someone knowingly spreads lies and purposely put Americans at risk? Dumb shits tell you to not get vaccinated then beg to get the jab when they are sucking for their last breath. If that shit ain't funny, what is?? Dumb asses, going to their graves because their cult leader brain fukkked them. That's some shit made for the movies. It's just a matter of time that these DEVILS will meet their fate. I love watching witches burn.

I will continue to point out the dumb and make fun of them. Hopefully, it will motivate Demonseed to get the jab. He's the only one left at SBR that hasn't been vaccinated. Maybe it'll save his sorry sack of shit life. He is known to be a fraidy cat. Stayed in his home during the first outbreak. Quit his job, took unemployment checks because he was scared to death. maybe, just maybe someone he respects will drop down dead and it compels him to get jabbed. A good friend of mine wouldn't get it until his frat buddy and sister in law both died horribly, painfully, leaving behind little kids all in the same week. Every day we get rid of more Trumplets and get closer to herd immunity. Win-win.

Mac4Lyfe

Trump woulda been dead if he didn’t have the best doctors in the world. He was in bad shape. The parade will still be going.
    Fat ass Christy almost died to. These guys have access to the best doctors. They all are vaccinated. They know better. Only the stupid, misled are the ones that have put their lives in jeopardy. It's sad that these charlatans have made a living misleading their flock.

Imagine being a Trump cult member. "I follow Trump but, but, but I'm not getting that shot". WTF? Man he fukked them up.

First ... 109110111112113114115 ... Last