DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    and yet, hardly any news coverage about it.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

DwightShrute

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Who really believes 232 million American have received the vaccine? <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/P9fPdIEjgb">pic.twitter.com/P9fPdIEjgb</a></p>&mdash; ����Save Our Republic ���� (@WeThePeople021) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/WeThePeople021/status/1466138643429535748?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    King of misinformation. Schmuker. Guy is a total fool.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    We care because those others are more or less forcing that poison on us. I thought this would be obvious.
    Really? Where are you? China?

Own it, you're being a snowflake.

Congrats if you made the right choice and I made the wrong choice.

But ALL of us have made our choices by now. keep it to yourself about poison or whatever you think eh? It's got past boring listening to you nutjobs crying at each other trying to keep vax panic alive. It's over, people have chosen.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

It actually started with a male patient who’s around the age of 33

Over the holiday weekend, experts from around the world announced the discovery of a new coronavirus variant called B.1.1.529

The patient did not have a cough, or a loss of taste or smell, which are among the most common COVID-19 symptoms.

Omicron patients had ‘extremely mild’ symptoms, says a doctor (Dr. Angelique Coetzee, chairwoman of the South African Medical Association) who discovered it

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/...ed-coronavirus

“What we are seeing clinically in South Africa — and remember I’m at the epicenter of this where I’m practicing — is extremely mild, for us (these are‚ mild cases. We haven’t admitted anyone, I’ve spoken to other colleagues of mine and they give the same picture.”

firstclass

The left will not like this if its true.

COVID HOLY GRAIL DISCOVERED… Antibody 35B5 neutralizes all Variants…

Chinese scientists claim to have isolated an antibody which can effectively neutralize all strains of Covid, referencing both lab experiments and those performed on a living organism.

Chinese scientists suggested they may have the panacea to the Covid scamdemic.

The authors claim that monoclonal antibody 35B5 has been shown in both in vitro (laboratory or test-tube experiment) and in vivo (performed on living organism) studies to neutralize wild-type Covid-19 as well as variants of concern (VOCs). The in vivo tests were carried out on humanized mice.

The scientists noted that the antibody also works on the highly mutated Delta variant.

“35B5 neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 Covid by targeting a unique epitope [part of the antigen molecule which the antibody attaches itself to] that avoids the prevailing mutation sites,” the study explains. In other words, 35B5 targets a unique part of the virus that does not change during the mutation process.

[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_light) )]

[/COLOR]

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Well I guess the prayer warriors didn't pray hard enough. This first class conman is sleeping with the fishes. He was one of the worst antivaxxers on the planet. KARMA.

QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;30660257]Well, well, well. Look who just got hooked up to a ventilator. One of the worst of the worst spreaders of misinformation. Pray for his recovery? Hell no, pray for his death. Fukking treasonous traitor. Die Felicia.

Marcus Lamb, 64, Dallas, TX, Televangelist, anti-vaxxer and anti-vaxx promoter, ICU with COVID.

According to social media posts (below), Marcus is in the ICU with COVID. This is significant because Marcus is responsible for promoting and spreading more anti-vaxx and pro-alternative treatment disinformation to more people than anyone on sorry-anti-vaxxer so far. In fact, he's claimed that he and his wife Joni have been taking Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and vitamins and minerals as a preventative. Apparently that didn't work out for him. Marcus and Joni own Daystar Television Network the second largest Christian Network in the World behind CBN. Throughout the pandemic, they have been hosting and promoting the most notorious anti-vaxxers in the world, many of whom are members of the despicable American Frontline Doctors which is being investigated by Congress for fraudulent practices and spreading misinformation. Marcus and Joni's guests on Daystar have been the likes of RFK, jr., Dr. Sherri Tenpenny (she told lawmakers that vaccines magnetize people), Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Simone Gold (founder of AFLD, and arrested during the Jan 6 attack on the Capital), Del Bigtree (CEO of antivaxx network), Dr. Rashid Buttar (who has claimed all vaccinated would be dead by 2025). You can see all of these performances at https://vaccines.daystar.com or you can stick with me here and I'll show you the one that is the most revealing and infuriating.

Marcus throws in his Government Conspiracy theories, and how the Elites are using this vaccine for population control. Ugh.

In answering a fake question from the 'audience', Dr. Cole goes into the VAERS data. Another grifter technique. He surely knows the purpose and limitations of VAERS. He's choosing to mischaracterize the data, just like all the other anti-vaxxers. If we did VAERS data after drinking a bowl of hot milk the numbers would be similar. People die for all kinds of reasons AFTER they've done something else.
    Then they do the "same as the flu", hell, Ryan even says it's not as bad as the flu.

AND THEN, another preplanned scripted question is about mRNA vaccine causing cancer. This is where Ryan really goes off the rails claiming that "we're seeing" cancer go up because of these vaccines. "Thousands of patients, weeks after the shot, we seeing stage 3 or stage 4 cancer". WTF?!

Well look who just got sick...

HERE COMES THE PRAYERS. They are praying for the devil.

[/QUOTE]

vitterd

Chinese scientists!! Lmao. These guys buy anything they see on the internet. Fat ass lastclass loves his fake news.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Well I guess the prayer warriors didn't pray hard enough. This first class conman is sleeping with the fishes. He was one of the worst antivaxxers on the planet. KARMA.

QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;30660257]Well, well, well. Look who just got hooked up to a ventilator. One of the worst of the worst spreaders of misinformation. Pray for his recovery? Hell no, pray for his death. Fukking treasonous traitor. Die Felicia.

Marcus Lamb, 64, Dallas, TX, Televangelist, anti-vaxxer and anti-vaxx promoter, ICU with COVID.

According to social media posts (below), Marcus is in the ICU with COVID. This is significant because Marcus is responsible for promoting and spreading more anti-vaxx and pro-alternative treatment disinformation to more people than anyone on sorry-anti-vaxxer so far. In fact, he's claimed that he and his wife Joni have been taking Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and vitamins and minerals as a preventative. Apparently that didn't work out for him. Marcus and Joni own Daystar Television Network the second largest Christian Network in the World behind CBN. Throughout the pandemic, they have been hosting and promoting the most notorious anti-vaxxers in the world, many of whom are members of the despicable American Frontline Doctors which is being investigated by Congress for fraudulent practices and spreading misinformation. Marcus and Joni's guests on Daystar have been the likes of RFK, jr., Dr. Sherri Tenpenny (she told lawmakers that vaccines magnetize people), Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Simone Gold (founder of AFLD, and arrested during the Jan 6 attack on the Capital), Del Bigtree (CEO of antivaxx network), Dr. Rashid Buttar (who has claimed all vaccinated would be dead by 2025). You can see all of these performances at https://vaccines.daystar.com or you can stick with me here and I'll show you the one that is the most revealing and infuriating.

Marcus throws in his Government Conspiracy theories, and how the Elites are using this vaccine for population control. Ugh.

In answering a fake question from the 'audience', Dr. Cole goes into the VAERS data. Another grifter technique. He surely knows the purpose and limitations of VAERS. He's choosing to mischaracterize the data, just like all the other anti-vaxxers. If we did VAERS data after drinking a bowl of hot milk the numbers would be similar. People die for all kinds of reasons AFTER they've done something else.
    Then they do the "same as the flu", hell, Ryan even says it's not as bad as the flu.

AND THEN, another preplanned scripted question is about mRNA vaccine causing cancer. This is where Ryan really goes off the rails claiming that "we're seeing" cancer go up because of these vaccines. "Thousands of patients, weeks after the shot, we seeing stage 3 or stage 4 cancer". WTF?!

[/QUOTE]

These are the feel good stories of the year!! Another anti vaxxer heading straight to hell. These stories prove that god does exist.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

I thought Covid was a hoax??? Look at all the Herman Cain award recepients.

Mac4Lyfe

This Lamb guy is getting absolutely roasted on Facebook for his false prophecies and antivax.

[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]David Scott Trautman[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Why didn’t he get the vaccine? Oh wait, god was going to protect him. Adios.

[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Phillip D. Vieselmeyer
    [COLOR=var(--primary-text)]It’s sad to find out that this Prominent Christian televangelist and anti-vaccine advocate Marcus Lamb died at age 64 after being hospitalized with Covid-19 and his decision to choose death over his ministry, wife, children and grandchildren. Condolences to all family, friends and supporters.

[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]ChrisandDrew Aylett[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Reaping and sewing

[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Scott Sasser[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]I wonder if the Lord will tell him "I wasn't testing your faith...I was providing a solution."

[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Catherine Bridges Josey[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]So many godless, sinful, and evil people on this thread. You err because you don’t know the truth. But believe me- vengeance belong to God and He will repay. I don’t wonder anymore about you cruel people. You all have played into the devils hand and if you don’t get it, your life, right, he’s going to take you out.
    I pray for peace and comfort for the family. God is still on the throne

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--primary-text)][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Ingrid Sempebwa[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]How did this happen? How terrible. Praying for God’s comfort for the family as they take on the holidays in this pain

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]6[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

But ALL of us have made our choices by now. keep it to yourself about poison or whatever you think eh? It's got past boring listening to you nutjobs crying at each other trying to keep vax panic alive. It's over, people have chosen.

Like I said a couple of posts back, vaccinated people refuse to see anything but good things about the "vaccine". You're just another example of someone like that.

Yes, people have chosen. You don't think mac4lyfe's posts are boring or keep the panic alive? That doesn't bother you? Or maybe you just don't want to see uncomfortable facts and coincidences about the vaccine?

However, you're protected so it shouldn't bother you at all what we're discussing here. You're safe, no matter what.

P.S. If these posts are boring why read them at all?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

[/QUOTE]

The point is most anti vaxers dont die
    Millions compared to your couple articles.

Optional

Like I said a couple of posts back, vaccinated people refuse to see anything but good things about the "vaccine". You're just another example of someone like that.

Yes, people have chosen. You don't think mac4lyfe's posts are boring or keep the panic alive? That doesn't bother you? Or maybe you just don't want to see uncomfortable facts and coincidences about the vaccine?

However, you're protected so it shouldn't bother you at all what we're discussing here. You're safe, no matter what.

You're in complete denial.

I do not KNOW if I made the right choice.

And until people like me all start dropping dead or getting stuck to metal surfaces due to magnetism, neither do you!

Who do you think is left that is "undecided" about their choice re the vax?

If no one, why do you continue ranting about your reasons for not getting vaxxed?

It's almost like you are trying to convince yourself now. Anyone who wants to take it already has.

He doth protest too much me thinks...

Shows you are the one that doubts that you got it right to have this need to continue demeaning anyone who thought differently to you.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

You're in complete denial.

I do not KNOW if I made the right choice.

And until people like me all start dropping dead or getting stuck to metal surfaces due to magnetism, neither do you!

Who do you think is left that is "undecided" about their choice re the vax?

If no one, why do you continue ranting about your reasons for not getting vaxxed?

It's almost like you are trying to convince yourself now. Anyone who wants to take it already has.

He doth protest too much me thinks...

Shows you are the one that doubts that you got it right to have this need to continue demeaning anyone who thought differently to you.
    Yes, anyone who wants it, already got it. I agree. So, they should stop forcing it on those who do NOT want it, and get back to normal.

If that happened, no one would continue to talk about it.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

The snowflakes are the ones that don't believe in freedom and think the mandates should be forced. Typical loony lefty ideology. People actually believe the vaccine helps them and that it's not there to just make the companies rich. Lots of people on this forum just believe the news no matter how biased or political and financial agenda they have.

Demonata

[/QUOTE]

An old person died??? That is so rare! Not!

Demonata

More fake news by you since tons of Democrats won't get the vaccine.

Demonata

He's a snowflake. He is a typical lefty. He can't think critically. At least his true colors finally came out how he is a biased mod. No wonder why vitterd and rest of the vaccine worshippers can say whatever they want and won't get in trouble by him.

Optional

Yes, anyone who wants it, already got it. I agree. So, they should stop forcing it on those who do NOT want it, and get back to normal.

If that happened, no one would continue to talk about it.
    I do agree that forcing people to accept medical treatment is wrong.

Even being vaxxed I am annoyed at the self righteous types who kept acting like no one should have any reason not to.

I am also becoming suspicious why there continued to be talk of not allowing unvaxxed people to work as we crossed 70%, 80% and near 90% take up rate.

But, I also understand that some marketing, incentives and coercion might be needed to get some places up to a level the govt says will mean hospitals can handle the load.

And before you call me a lemming who does what he is told. the govt where I live was publicly telling the people what they planned and how it would play out in January 2020.

And as strange as it may sound, pretty much every step of that plan has turned out close to what was predicted/promised.

We had a right wing Prime Minister just like you did, but our guy went crazy trying to unite the community from the get-go. Your guy did zero to achieve that and the divisiveness is what has left so many so angry, suspicious or confused about the whole situation. It's not like here in most places.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The snowflakes are the ones that don't believe in freedom and think the mandates should be forced. Typical loony lefty ideology
    yes, agree. loony left extremists are acting like snowflakes... just like the loony right extremists like yourself!

An old person died??? That is so rare! Not!
    Do you want a badge that says "Resident Sociopath" so you can stop repeating that you have no empathy or care for other humans so often?

Whole forum gets it. You're a Proud Boy and are so damn hard that you DGAF about anyone else!!

Demonata

I do agree that forcing people to accept medical treatment is wrong.

Even being vaxxed I am annoyed at the self righteous types who kept acting like no one should have any reason not to.

I am also becoming suspicious why there continued to be talk of not allowing unvaxxed people to work as we crossed 70%, 80% and near 90% take up rate.

But, I also understand that some marketing, incentives and coercion might be needed to get some places up to a level the govt says will mean hospitals can handle the load.

And before you call me a lemming who does what he is told. the govt where I live was publicly telling the people what they planned and how it would play out in January 2020.

And as strange as it may sound, pretty much every step of that plan has turned out close to what was predicted/promised.

We had a right wing Prime Minister just like you did, but our guy went crazy trying to unite the community from the get-go. Your guy did zero to achieve that and the divisiveness is what has left so many so angry, suspicious or confused about the whole situation. It's not like here in most places.
    You don't understand USA at all. Especially involving Trump and what he accomplished. He was nominated for Nobel peace prize for a reason. Quit being biased.

Demonata

yes, agree. loony left extremists are acting like snowflakes... just like the loony right extremists like yourself!

Do you want a badge that says "Resident Sociopath" so you can stop repeating that you have no empathy or care for other humans so often?

Whole forum gets it. You're a Proud Boy and are so damn hard that you DGAF about anyone else!!
    You are a biased loony lefty mod. I speak facts and know that the vaccine is about money. You just hang out at the computer watching the news while I'm out there knowing what's actually going on. Typical snowflake beta. At least you finally showing your true colors of being biased. So you get sad whenever an old person dies from the flu? Shut the fuk up! Keep sucking mac4lyfe and the rest of the vaccine worshippers off.

Optional

You don't understand USA at all. Especially involving Trump and what he accomplished. He was nominated for Nobel peace prize for a reason. Quit being biased.
    They will put your photo in the dictionary to illustrate a human snow flake if you keep this up!

You're telling the guy who just said he agrees both left and right loonies exist that he's biased?

And are now all butt hurt as I pointed out your leader at the time did not attempt to unite the community? It's just what happened. Not an attack on your ideaology.

WTF are you trying to argue here anyway? That I don't understand USA and Trump WAS trying to unite the community?

You're not making sense pal.

Optional

You are a biased loony lefty mod.
    I have voted right wing 90% of elections here.

I would have voted for Trump over Clinton for 2016.

You've just fallen into the trap of not knowing how to handle a fair and unbiased opinion anymore. It's either with us or against us for you.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

They will put your photo in the dictionary to illustrate a human snow flake if you keep this up!

You're telling the guy who just said he agrees both left and right loonies exist that he's biased?

And are now all butt hurt as I pointed out your leader at the time did not attempt to unite the community? It's just what happened. Not an attack on your ideaology.

WTF are you trying to argue here anyway? That I don't understand USA and Trump WAS trying to unite the community?

You're not making sense pal.
    You are the snowflake, you have no critical thought and just sit there and watch the news.

Yes you are biased when it comes to the vaccine and the fact that you only mentioned Trump involving covid deaths blah blah. When if you actually researched it was the democrats who didn't want the country to be locked down at the beginning.Also didn't want to ban travel during covid. So quit being so biased.

I am perfectly fine. Biden uniting the country? Give me a fuking break. Biden can only read off teleprompters and has dementia. Trump believes in freedom not socialism/communism which unites no country.

Not arguing anything, speaking facts and proving how biased you are involving covid or Trump and Biden.

Demonata

I have voted right wing 90% of elections here.

I would have voted for Trump over Clinton for 2016.

You've just fallen into the trap of not knowing how to handle a fair and unbiased opinion anymore. It's either with us or against us for you.
    You've fallen in to the vaccine trap that if it was so effective the CDC wouldn't have had to change the definition of vaccine to fit there narrative. You deny vaccine deaths and natural immunity.

firstclass

FUNNY how when someone dies without the VAX its headline news .. But when a vaxxed person dies ,or dies from the vaccine its never reported .

These are the feel good stories of the year!! Another anti vaxxer heading straight to hell. These stories prove that god does exist.[/QUOTE]

Demonata

Optional

You've fallen in to the vaccine trap that if it was so effective the CDC wouldn't have had to change the definition of vaccine to fit there narrative. You deny vaccine deaths and natural immunity.
    I don't know if the vaccine is going to help me much or not.

Obviously I doubt it will hurt me as I chose that option. But I don't know that either.

And neither do you.

We can both only make educated guesses based on own personal circumstances.

You're a young MMA fighter in tip top shape. I'm a fat middle aged dude who smoked most of his life and has below avg lung function.

Bottom line is that there is no positive option. Risk the virus alone, risk the vaccine and hope that it helps, or hide away from society to avoid it.

None of us want to chose any available option.

Demonata

I don't know if the vaccine is going to help me much or not.

Obviously I doubt it will hurt me as I chose that option. But I don't know that either.

And neither do you.

We can both only make educated guesses based on own personal circumstances.

You're a young MMA fighter in tip top shape. I'm a fat middle aged dude who smoked most of his life and has below avg lung function.

Bottom line is that there is no positive option. Risk the virus alone, risk the vaccine and hope that it helps, or hide away from society to avoid it.

None of us want to chose any available option.

Ok we can agree on that at least. I had covid once already and only symptoms i had was food tasted different for a few days. I could still dunk etc just fine. No reason for me to get something that could kill me when i had worse paper cuts than what covid gave me. Also impossible to even know if you recovered from covid already since lots of people have no symptoms at all. What pisses me off the most about the whole covid situation is that China is not even being held accountable it's just vaxxers vs non vaxxers. China needs to pay! They released it so how come they don't get in trouble at all!

DwightShrute

imagine how mentally ill someone has to be in order blame the president of the United States for a pandemic which started in China? So mentally ill that they would probably openly celebrate people dying from the virus.

First ... 108109110111112113114 ... Last