Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Hell no, I'll never get that shit.
    Getting shots from behind getting her shit pushed in is prickjanes favorite topic hell yeah.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

"The EudraVigilance database for 27 EU countries, announced that as of August 28, 2021,some 23 252 deaths and 2 189 537 vaccine injuries were reported following injections from the four experimental injections. Of the total recorded injuries, at least half (1 076 917) were serious injuries"

What other vaxx caused 20k deaths and still stayed on the market?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    "The EudraVigilance database for 27 EU countries, announced that as of August 28, 2021,some 23 252 deaths and 2 189 537 vaccine injuries were reported following injections from the four experimental injections. Of the total recorded injuries, at least half (1 076 917) were serious injuries"

What other vaxx caused 20k deaths and still stayed on the market?
    You changed "deaths following" to "deaths caused by". Clever. Stupid people are fooled.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You changed "deaths following" to "deaths caused by". Clever. Stupid people are fooled.
    Almost the same thing though, isn't it?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

It seems like the democrats enjoy covid deaths the most so they can say it's because of trump supporters not getting vaccinated or something republican related. Pretty weird group they are and how much they try to push medical tyranny.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Almost the same thing though, isn't it?
    No. No it isn't. Not even remotely the same thing.

For the millionth time, if you take a pool of a couple hundred millions people and follow them for several months, tens of thousands will die unexpectedly. That's to be expected and not necessarily significant.

tommir99

No. No it isn't. Not even remotely the same thing.

For the millionth time, if you take a pool of a couple hundred millions people and follow them for several months, tens of thousands will die unexpectedly. That's to be expected and not necessarily significant.
    To me, it is. You can have my jab too, free of charge. Be double-vaccinated. Then you can really be 101% safe.

tommir99

Here's your chance to become a millionaire:

"German journalist Samuel Eckert is offering a reward of 1 million dollars for those who provide irrefutable proof of the existence of Covid-19"

https://principia-scientific.com/1-2...-virus-exists/

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Natural immunity is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

I got it. Now I am immune. I think it wasn’t severe because I have picked up every bug that entered the US the last 22 yrs. My kids are 22, 15, 8, 6.

Read WSJ article from this past Monday, titled: Follow your nose to herd immunity
    You’re a fuk’in idiot and the reason people and children are dying.

You are not immune, you are dumb fuk lucky for now, just like the rest of the ignorant unvaccinated fuk heads.

You will eventually become infected with a Covid variant that will kill you.

There will be no 2nd chance. You will die.

And all because of your stupidity.

Enjoy your freedom of choice….six feet underground.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-07-21 at 06:43 AM.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

You are not immune, you are dumb fuk lucky for now, just like the rest of the ignorant unvaccinated fuk heads.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Stay classy liberal. So if I get the vaccine I can never die?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's your chance to become a millionaire:

"German journalist Samuel Eckert is offering a reward of 1 million dollars for those who provide irrefutable proof of the existence of Covid-19"

https://principia-scientific.com/1-2...-virus-exists/

tommir99

Yeah, I was laughing out loud also when I found out that the offer still stands! Pretty strange that no one wants a million dollars?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, I was laughing out loud also when I found out that the offer still stands! Pretty strange that no one wants a million dollars?
    You'd have to sue him for it. In Germany. And who knows if he even has the money.

Has he put up the funds in escrow with a process for determining if and when award is made? No? All I need to know.

tommir99

You'd have to sue him for it. In Germany. And who knows if he even has the money.

Has he put up the funds in escrow with a process for determining if and when award is made? No? All I need to know.
    Here's his website: https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/

It doesn't mention if he has the money available, but the offer seems to be 1.5 million euros now (1.78 million USD). I'm sure there are a lot of passionate vaccine freaks who could use the money.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's his website: https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/

It doesn't mention if he has the money available, but the offer seems to be 1.5 million euros now (1.78 million USD). I'm sure there are a lot of passionate vaccine freaks who could use the money.
    WE GUARANTEE:

1,5 million € for a virologist who presents scientific proof of the existence of a corona virus, including documented control experiments of all steps taken in the proof.You’re on!

Scientific proof according to whom? Mr. Eckert?

tommir99

WE GUARANTEE:

1,5 million € for a virologist who presents scientific proof of the existence of a corona virus, including documented control experiments of all steps taken in the proof.You’re on!

Scientific proof according to whom? Mr. Eckert?
    I guess so.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

The vaccines don't work . I have known multiple people that got COVID lately that were vaxxed, some went to the hospital. The ones that took Ivermectin stayed out of the hospital.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is the funniest shit that I've read today.

More children died from the freaking Swine Flu than from Covid.

How did you get so brainwashed?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Vaccines causes it to mutant and will continue to cause it to mutate. Israel believed in your last hope of vaccines and now all the jews there will be facing long term consequences for taking the vaccine.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Vaccines causes it to mutant and will continue to cause it to mutate. Israel believed in your last hope of vaccines and now all the jews there will be facing long term consequences for taking the vaccine.
    We had an RN pick his Kia up today and he even said they have no idea where these variants are coming from and the buzz is that they could be possibly mutating when vaccinated people get Covid and then being spread by them. He said this could explain why the Delta variant came on like "wildfire". Also Said that our ER has more junkies in it from Overdosing than people with Covid(which is also something that I heard from a doctor several months ago). He did recommend still getting the shots if you haven't had Covid because eventually the virus will wear itself out to the point of being harmless in humans, but it could take years.

He went on to say that no one still really knows what is going on and to just keep taking daily vitamins and eating as healthy as possible.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

That must be how hospitals change a death caused by gunshot to a death following a nCoV-2019 diagnosis.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    The vaccines don't work . I have known multiple people that got COVID lately that were vaxxed, some went to the hospital. The ones that took Ivermectin stayed out of the hospital.
    Yeah but, not out of the freezer truck.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is the funniest shit that I've read today.

More children died from the freaking Swine Flu than from Covid.

How did you get so brainwashed?
    Children are just now starting to get sick and dying at no fault of their own. It's you non vaxxers/ maskers who are killing your own children in the name of freedom! Wake the fuk up!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

We had an RN pick his Kia up today and he even said they have no idea where these variants are coming from and the buzz is that they could be possibly mutating when vaccinated people get Covid and then being spread by them. He said this could explain why the Delta variant came on like "wildfire". Also Said that our ER has more junkies in it from Overdosing than people with Covid(which is also something that I heard from a doctor several months ago). He did recommend still getting the shots if you haven't had Covid because eventually the virus will wear itself out to the point of being harmless in humans, but it could take years.

He went on to say that no one still really knows what is going on and to just keep taking daily vitamins and eating as healthy as possible.
    I heard this as well but it could be sooner than you think. Maybe it could take years, but maybe could be any day really. Basically it can render itself useless as quickly as it as mutated into other variants. Not sure but I think that's what happened with the Spanish flu, just ran its course after about 2 years. Interesting that this is never mentioned unless you talk to people in the medical field.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Stay classy liberal. So if I get the vaccine I can never die?
    Always the same fuk’in ignorant response from you. Your redundant reply proves how stupid you are.
    You’re unable to come up an intelligent thought, so the same continuous shit flows outta your mouth.

Stay in your hole dumb fuk, it’s your only chance. Survival is not in your future.
    So tell us, fake Jesus worshipping asswipe. when’s the last time you’ve hung out with your covid church congregation?
    I’d wager all my Bitcoin, that your puss scared ass hasn’t been to one since the pandemic began.

You die a little more each day, get infected with Covid and help speed that along, after all, fake Jesus is a wait’in on you.

mikejamm

Cool story bro, too bad it’s full of malicious uneducated made up phony bullshit.
    Yeah right. So vaccinated people getting covid and spreading it are causing the variants?
    Are you really that fuk’in ignorant?

So I guess your Kia driving RN must be an expert on covid mutations. I’m surprised a RN would even drive a piece of shit Kia, let alone make such stupid statements. Way to contradict yourself too, in one instant your “RN” says vaccinated people are causing the variants, and then says he “recommends” getting the vaccine. Follow by the out right lie, I’m sure added on by you frog boy, “that no one really knows what’s go’in on.”

Plenty of scientists, doctors and real RNs know exactly what the fuk is going on.
    Hospitals are full of unvaccinated idiots dying from Covid.

More junkies than covid patients huh? So the junkies are coming in covid free, yeah of course they are.

Your full of shit, just like your little story here. Try doing some research next time before writing such lying garbage.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-08-21 at 08:27 AM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

it becomes real when Mommy or Daddy pass away from it

Kermit

Cool story bro, too bad it’s full of malicious uneducated made up phony bullshit.
    Yeah right. So vaccinated people getting covid and spreading it are causing the variants?
    Are you really that fuk’in ignorant?

So I guess your Kia driving RN must be an expert on covid mutations. I’m surprised a RN would even drive a piece of shit Kia, let alone make such stupid statements. Way to contradict yourself too, in one instant your “RN” says vaccinated people are causing the variants, and then says he “recommends” getting the vaccine. Follow by the out right lie, I’m sure added on by you frog boy, “that no one really knows what’s go’in on.”

Plenty of scientists, doctors and real RNs know exactly what the fuk is going on.
    Hospitals are full of unvaccinated idiots dying from Covid.

More junkies than covid patients huh? So the junkies are coming in covid free, yeah of course they are.

Your full of shit, just like your little story here. Try doing some research next time before writing such lying garbage.
    Dude we have doctors and nurses in every week. I've heard more shit about this virus in the last year than I care to remember. I live in a poor town with a junkie problem, not a Coivid one. Maybe it is different in your utopia.

He said variants could be tied to vaccinated people, but the vaccine is helping people who have a weak immune system.

Don't be mad that there are things happening with this virus that you don't know about, or are too ignorant to accept.
    Research? You mean watching Dr Fauci videos? Yeah, he's really been on point since this all started.

And by the way, a Kai Stinger GT is far from a piece of shit.

homie1975

beating a dead horse here, let's move on

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Always the same fuk’in ignorant response from you. Your redundant reply proves how stupid you are.
    You’re unable to come up an intelligent thought, so the same continuous shit flows outta your mouth.

Stay in your hole dumb fuk, it’s your only chance. Survival is not in your future.
    So tell us, fake Jesus worshipping asswipe. when’s the last time you’ve hung out with your covid church congregation?
    I’d wager all my Bitcoin, that your puss scared ass hasn’t been to one since the pandemic began.

You die a little more each day, get infected with Covid and help speed that along, after all, fake Jesus is a wait’in on you.
    Guy is consistent

Consistently one of the biggest douchebags to ever grace this forum

Keep watching TV retard

homie1975

5.50x greater chance of myocarditis if getting COVID and your own immunity fighting it off as opposed to being vaccinated and contracting it

Incontrovertible scientific evidence.

rkelly110

Stop being little twats, get the shots!

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9935

Here's a compelling video for the use of Ivermectin. This is Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine. I'll take his word before anyone on this forum.

(Go ahead with your Joe Rogan jokes. "I'm fully recovered...just feeling a little hoarse". "Rogan's recovery leaves him feeling like he could run he Kentucky Derby next year.")

If you are stupid enough to think that there's no difference between human and equine Ivermectin, then by all means, don't eat oats, because that's horse food.

(And don't drink water because fish fuk in it! -W.C. Fields)

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9935

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Stop being little twats, get the shots!
    I don't understand your hysteria over whether someone else gets the shot or not. If you want it, by all means get it. But why are you concerned with whether or not anyone else gets it? If you got the vaccine, you're protected...right? Live you life and leave others to live theirs. I guess that's a weird concept among the lemmings of today's woke crowd though.

First ... 56789 Last