lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Vaccines were the last hope

That’s why these clown politicians pushed so hard to get everyone vaccinated. Now data is showing the jab isn’t as effective as they thought (plus it wasn’t intended for variants like delta)thus the push to get boosters. The sceptical folks will never get the jab. They thought with full compliance no one would be available for opposing research. Get vaccinated if you want or don’t. It really won’t make much difference because the shots were made for alpha.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

Mississippi threatens fines, jail time for Covid patients who don't isolate

Mississippi's top health official Friday threatened jail time for people diagnosed with Covid-19 who don't isolate in their homes.

State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs issued an "isolation order" that states, "All persons residing in Mississippi must immediately home-isolate on first knowledge of infection with COVID-19."

Failure to do so could result in fines and jail time. Dobbs' order mentions two possible levels of violation. One, a refusal to obey a health officer, comes with a $500 fine and, possibly, six months behind bars.

But the order says that where a life-threatening disease is involved in a refusal to obey, violators could face a fine of up to $5,000 and possibly five years behind bars.

State epidemiologist Paul Byers said Mississippi has the highest number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 residents in the nation. "These numbers are staggering guys," he said during a weekly Mississippi pandemic update.

Only seven ICU beds were available in the entire state Thursday as a result of its Covid-19 fourth wave.

On Thursday, the state reported 5,048 new cases and 54 deaths. By way of comparison, San Diego County, with a population size similar to Mississippi's, on Friday reported 1,495 new cases and seven new deaths.

The Mississippi order says Covid-19 patients must remain at home or an appropriate "residential location" for at least 10 days without contacting others.

It also said Mississippi schools must allow students and staff members who have Covid-19 to isolate away from campuses.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2449

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That’s why these clown politicians pushed so hard to get everyone vaccinated. Now data is showing the jab isn’t as effective as they thought (plus it wasn’t intended for variants like delta)thus the push to get boosters. The sceptical folks will never get the jab. They thought with full compliance no one would be available for opposing research. Get vaccinated if you want or don’t. It really won’t make much difference because the shots were made for alpha.
    This is why they're slowly undermining the education system in this country. In Bay County FL they're hiring substitute teachers with a Master's Degree for $13/hr. You can make $17/hr at Whataburger!

Stupid people follow conspiracy theories because they don't know any better. They don't want you educated. They want you running around, yelling and threatening experts and hospital workers, people who have DEDICATED THEIR LIVES to healthcare. People are easily controlled by what they FEAR! In the 60's and 70's it was through television, now it's the internet. Keep watching Fox News like a bunch of lemmings. In 2024 this country will look like Kabul. It already looked that way on Jan 6 2021. That was just a practice run.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave klemopixx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    This is why they're slowly undermining the education system in this country. In Bay County FL they're hiring substitute teachers with a Master's Degree for $13/hr. You can make $17/hr at Whataburger!

Stupid people follow conspiracy theories because they don't know any better. They don't want you educated. They want you running around, yelling and threatening experts and hospital workers, people who have DEDICATED THEIR LIVES to healthcare. People are easily controlled by what they FEAR! In the 60's and 70's it was through television, now it's the internet. Keep watching Fox News like a bunch of lemmings. In 2024 this country will look like Kabul. It already looked that way on Jan 6 2021. That was just a practice run.
    Yes. Put the scientists and doctors to the side that have spent their whole lives studying the virus and replace them with politicians who don't know shit. And then watch Fox News all day to control the masses through fear. The vaccine is going to kill you. Don't take it! Two days later you are in the ICU on a breathing machine begging the nurse for the vaccine but 3 days later you are buried 6 ft under and you get a lifetime subscription for Fox News in afterlife where you get to second guess yourself in eternity on why you didn't take the jab.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Natural immunity is real.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post

Pretty uneducated response. “ watch Fox News”
    Maybe read a bit. Articles are out everywhere indicating the vaccine isn’t working as well as hoped. Immunity is waning. You were probably yelling while you typed.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13409

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Natural immunity is real.
    There is definitely a subset of the population that doesn't seem to get this thing no matter how contagious it is.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Last edited by jtoler; 08-22-21 at 09:15 AM.

lakerboy

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    There is definitely a subset of the population that doesn't seem to get this thing no matter how contagious it is.
    I got it. Now I am immune. I think it wasn’t severe because I have picked up every bug that entered the US the last 22 yrs. My kids are 22, 15, 8, 6.

Read WSJ article from this past Monday, titled: Follow your nose to herd immunity

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2271

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Gaucho Loco , every single human being will get Covid , it’s going to run through everyone. Some will get sick , some won’t , some will die , most won’t, I think most will not even know they had it. The numbers in Israel show what’s going to happen. Stay safe my fellow Gaucho.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The jab is somewhat effective but the vaccine is not what everyone hoped for.

Personally, I'm ready for the booster.

But it's high time we drop all the "vaccine mandates" bs. If you want it , get it. If you don't, don't.
    Points Awarded:

TATUMUS gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11264

Doctor I know well telling me the bed/vent rationing has begun.

Incredible bias/anger against unvaxxed, from the medical community.

If u are unvaxxed and get sick but don't get a bed, they want u last in line for treatment.

lakerboy

Sorry for the Fox News links guys.

grease lightnin
    &

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It helps from people dying you gotta keep getting the booster too and you’re fine

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90506

Truth is nobody knows.

Those claiming how great it is, are the same ones who said under Trump they wouldn’t take it

Oh the hypocrisy.

That includes you Pavy

Never knew you were so left

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Read your article. It does not say that the vaccine does not work to save lives. It says that vaccinated people can spread the virus to unvaccinated people. Vaccinated people have 99.99% of not dying. The vaccine save lives but it does not kill the virus.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Read your article. It does not say that the vaccine does not work to save lives. It says that vaccinated people can spread the virus to unvaccinated people. Vaccinated people have 99.99% of not dying. The vaccine save lives but it does not kill the virus.

Unvaccinated have a 99.85% chance of not dying.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Truth is nobody knows.

Those claiming how great it is, are the same ones who said under Trump they wouldn’t take it

Oh the hypocrisy.

That includes you Pavy

Never knew you were so left
    Find the post where I said I wasn't going to take the vaccine under Trump. I criticize Trump about other things but never for his work on getting the vaccine. I made fun of him when he said to drink bleach and expose the lungs to sunlight because he was talking out of his ass.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90506

Find the post where I said I wasn't going to take the vaccine under Trump. I criticize Trump about other things but never for his work on getting the vaccine. I made fun of him when he said to drink bleach and expose the lungs to sunlight because he was talking out of his ass.
    I ain’t got time to go through it but I know you said it.

Well put it this way if I’m mistaken I apologize. But I’m pretty sure I read it. you’re anti-trump everything if trump did anything you would complain.

Yes he said some idiotic things. But I don’t hear you talking bad about Biden he says a lot of idiotic things and he flat out lied yesterday.

I like you Pavy. But your left leaning comments is kind of overboard sometimes.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Leftists totally lacking in self awareness.

Just look at BROCK

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Covid has severely diminished the one night stand proposition.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I got it. Now I am immune. I think it wasn’t severe because I have picked up every bug that entered the US the last 22 yrs. My kids are 22, 15, 8, 6.

Read WSJ article from this past Monday, titled: Follow your nose to herd immunity
    You’re not immune. It’s unbelievable that you don’t know this.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25010

The vaccines are why the virus is mutating. That's the research that gets left behind on your evening news.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: deltgen

jjgold

Nobody is immune

SBR has the dumbest posters alive
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

My fully vaccinated son (Phizer) just got released from the hospital. 3rd time he has had Covid. Throat was almost completely shut. He is a 19 y/o college athlete in tremendous shape with no underlying conditions.

Im 49, fully vaccinated (Moderna) overweight, and I am asymptomatic positive.

Just goes to show you we all have no idea of how, when, why, etc.

Scary stuff

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You’re not immune. It’s unbelievable that you don’t know this.
    4 in 10,000 IN THE ENTIRE world who have been infected with covid have had a SUSPECTED reinfection.

Prove me wrong or stfu

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody is immune

SBR has the dumbest posters alive
    Yes, led by yourself.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

4 in 10,000 IN THE ENTIRE world who have been infected with covid have had a SUSPECTED reinfection.

Prove me wrong or stfu
    Curious To know where you get that 4 out of 10k number. https://abc7news.com/covid-immunity-...cted/10936598/

lakerboy

I did. Read my opening post again

jjgold

Laker do not spread misinformation or face a 90 day post review

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    My fully vaccinated son (Phizer) just got released from the hospital. 3rd time he has had Covid. Throat was almost completely shut. He is a 19 y/o college athlete in tremendous shape with no underlying conditions.

Im 49, fully vaccinated (Moderna) overweight, and I am asymptomatic positive.

Just goes to show you we all have no idea of how, when, why, etc.

Scary stuff

All the best expelling that out of you!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    Curious To know where you get that 4 out of 10k number. https://abc7news.com/covid-immunity-...cted/10936598/
    He made it up

1234 ... Last