Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ You are a cop hater because you break the law. It's obvious to see. Check yourself pal.

Without law an order society would crumble. Remember that.
    There is more good than evil. Good always wins in the end.

We need rules. We don’t need law enforcers who do not even know the law to enforce anything correctly. Too many of them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    Yikes, mods. Some real hate around here. I guess police are perfect and it’s all the black peoples fault. My bad.
    Yes. Some of our posters say some awful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    As long as you pass your sister over to use as a train. Deal?

Isn't that what you are angling for with the dozen posts abusing all police anyway? A negative response?

And then try to act all holier than thou about mods not censoring the responses you angle for!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ You are a cop hater because you break the law. It's obvious to see. Check yourself pal.

Without law an order society would crumble. Remember that.
    You are an moron and an admitted coward because you think anyone that hates cops breaks the law so CHECK YOURSELF JACKASS.

With pigs lovers like you that love pig culture your pig society won't last long and it's already beginning to fall apart so stop whining and crying about it.

Just like Bruce Willis said in that movie The Bonfire of the Vanities:

EVERYONE'S A CONSERVATIVE UNTIL THEY GET ARRESTED

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes. Some of our posters say some awful stuff.

Isn't that what you are angling for with the dozen posts abusing all police anyway? A negative response?

And then try to act all holier than thou about mods not censoring the responses you angle for!
    I don't think it's fair to say posts criticizing police are angling for negative responses, posting criticism about police is the same as news outlets that report news that will raise important issues for open discussion - and in the cases of police misconduct being posted or reported the expected response should be public outrage against the police, not negative responses attacking the poster or messenger of the news.

That being said, I support free speech and do not want censorship of any kind anywhere - including on the internet and here at SBR.

Attacking me with words don't bother me, just shows they have no truth to support themselves with, so they are only left with their own imaginations to rely on for comfort.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

First 1234