Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    It’s clear by your post, that you are brain dead.

It’s clear by your posts that you suck c ock. You have yet to write more than a sentence. Keep it brief chump because you don’t want this smoke bitchboy.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    It’s clear by your posts that you suck c ock. You have yet to write more than a sentence. Keep it brief chump because you don’t want this smoke bitchboy.
    Again you have no education.

Your angry attack shows that.

Chicken&Waffles

Again you have no education.

Your angry attack shows that.
    Another delusional Trump supporter. Clear as day. Lmfao. You’re obsessed with my posts, pal.

Im okay with that I have experience dealing with turds like you

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

Another delusional Trump supporter. Clear as day. Lmfao. You’re obsessed with my posts, pal.

You only attack people who disagree.

You are the one delusional.

You can’t have a normal conversation.

Chicken&Waffles

You only attack people who disagree.

You are the one delusional.

You can’t have a normal conversation.

I haven’t attacked one person here lmfao. Get Trumps dick out your mouth and ass and talk to me rationally

Chicken&Waffles

I know you delusional Trump supporters have a real struggle with reality. I rarely go into anyone else’s thread who could I have possibly attacked? The rationale on your answer will be like Ron Watkins aka Q trying to prove the election was rigged.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Man DwightShrute is spot on
    when he said Trump is forever in
    some people's heads....

Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trum p*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Tr ump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump* Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trum p*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Tr ump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump* Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trum p*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Tr ump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump* Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trum p*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Tr ump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump* Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trump*Trum p*Trump*

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Lol

I think we all can agree that female cops
    are a risk both ways . They...just are

Quicker to overreact due to being scared too

Woman are awesome , I love them. But let the men
    go out and risk their lives... chill at home, raise kids
    the right way. Work a office job , or hell..be a scientist

But certain jobs are not meant for them
    And that's OK. It's fine to admit it

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

best thing cops can do to protect and serve is to let these fools blow each others brains out...less welfare money and prison tax money to be spent

Chicken&Waffles

How is Trump in my head? When people make no sense and get offended by my original post and start calling me names on here or the RX I just am willing to bet it all that he’s a Trump supporter. It’s too easy. You loser idiots can’t help yourself. It’s too easy to spot. You guys are dumb as bricks.

It’s more of a label now than it is me thinking about Trump. I have no issues with Trump honestly he did what he had to. I don’t hate Trump I only hate his supporters. Trump owns your brain to the point it made his followers/supporters stupid. Some of them were stupid all along, but some others fell off the cliff of reality. I know a few friends that were indoctrinated. I can spot these people from milessssss away.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    best thing cops can do to protect and serve is to let these fools blow each others brains out...less welfare money and prison tax money to be spent
    Then they wouldn’t be honoring their oath of protecting the public. Lot of stray bullets hit little kids.

It is okay to say what you would normally say in RL, on the internet. It’s okay to do that. Try it.

Chicken&Waffles

The problem with the supporters are these people think they now have validity to their intolerance. That is why they feel emboldened. That is why he forever has his dick in YOUR ass, not mine. I’m sitting on the sidelines neutral, chilling and laughing at you. There’s no president or dictator that could ever have his dick up my ass and a hold of my balls like he does with y’all.

That’s why people (his supporters) attack me when I post another daily video of another cop being a coward. Why? Because they hate reality and they like to distort the facts, just like their master who taught them how. I will never be a follower like that. Delusional QAnon clowns 10000%

You know that I know that we know that that’s all real talk ^^
    Last edited by Chicken&Waffles; 08-07-21 at 04:46 PM.

Chicken&Waffles

You’re a real ignorant dumb ass.

First interaction. Where am I doing any attacking? Lmfao. This is what I’m talking about when I call you all Trump supporters.

I live in reality. I don’t live in fantasyland like you. I go off of facts. I do not go off of QAnon conspiracy theories or make belief claims. Act right.

It’s becoming too easy. Your ignorance is so blatant that it’s just too f*cking easy like some of y’all’s wives

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

let these ingrate thugs kill each other carry an ice pick with you while enroute pull over pick a tire or two radio in unable to respond send me a wrecker they don't want the police don't respond Ph-ck em send the file clerk

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Does that mean that you know how to type a post on an online forum?

If you post something that you think is more clever than the other posts, does that mean that you won? That means you know how to deal with them?

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Does that mean that you know how to type a post on an online forum?

If you post something that you think is more clever than the other posts, does that mean that you won? That means you know how to deal with them?
    Well when I was across the street I had at least 5 posters personally reach out to me and say they can’t do it anymore at that forum because of the right wing extremists. These people used to be decent people but they have been indoctrinated. I have experience dealing with these indoctrinated delusional people. Not just online. If you have been reading what I have been saying, I know personal friends who I considered brothers that are quoting QAnon conspiracies now and they don’t even realize it.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    let these ingrate thugs kill each other carry an ice pick with you while enroute pull over pick a tire or two radio in unable to respond send me a wrecker they don't want the police don't respond Ph-ck em send the file clerk
    As long as you pass your sister over to use as a train. Deal?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Keep defunding police and I'd run as well with the shiiit salaries and public support they get these days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Keep defunding police and I'd run as well with the shiiit salaries and public support they get these days.
    Well if that's their excuse for not doing their jobs properly they should have quit long ago and found a less scary job to deal with like security guard at walmart etc, instead of pretending they could handle the job they promised to do in the first place.

When people do bad jobs do you raise their salaries? Course not, so why do you think when cops do bad jobs you should pay them more?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Well if that's their excuse for not doing their jobs properly they should have quit long ago and found a less scary job to deal with like security guard at walmart etc, instead of pretending they could handle the job they promised to do in the first place.

When people do bad jobs do you raise their salaries? Course not, so why do you think when cops do bad jobs you should pay them more?
    Police are short handed now and out numbered by the thugs on the streets. Police can't even choke em out when making an arrest hands on and their arms are tied.

It's a crazy job to have now when you can go to jail for doing your job and when you only make peanuts for risking your life and freedom daily..

I would never want to be a cop today. Democrats hate cops now and they run the show.. .

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You the getaway driver was like "Oh SHIT! Po!!! Lets go" and then the police cut him off to gtfo there first

I mean, dude had to hit the brakes so he wouldnt t-bone her

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Police are short handed now and out numbered by the thugs on the streets. Police can't even choke em out when making an arrest hands on and their arms are tied.

It's a crazy job to have now when you can go to jail for doing your job and when you only make peanuts for risking your life and freedom daily..

I would never want to be a cop today. Democrats hate cops now and they run the show.. .
    Is clear that you're saying everyone should be sympathetic and help the police, and I have no problem with that.

But I do have problem with anyone including the police being paid on time every month to do bad jobs - plus to break their oaths on top of that. There's no excuse.

To keep paying bad cops is like a welfare system for bullies that want to be cops but for whatever reason can't do their jobs properly but still refuse to quit and go away and still want their monthly salaries.

Why let bad cops have it both ways, yet complain that people on welfare refuse to find real jobs? These bad cops are doing the same thing, taking our money for doing nothing - but worse because they broke the oaths they swore, making their entire institution a joke.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post

Yikes, mods. Some real hate around here. I guess police are perfect and it’s all the black peoples fault. My bad.

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    More proof that black lives really don't matter at all.

I hate cops, but I have no issue with black on black ghetto violence. They deserve this with their politics and misguided way of life.
    Oh. Hm.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Democrats hate cops until a white middle-aged couple tries to use firearms to defend the large beautiful home they worked hard for against BLM chitheads. Or Asians using AK's to defend their businesses in Minneapolis simply because they don't want Antifa retards burning them down. Then the libs are the first one to cry and dial 911.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

I blame them, they accepting their monthly paychecks and swore oaths to do their jobs, better to replace them with cops who will do their jobs properly.

They did go back to help the victim, so they're better off to drive ambulance instead of cop cars.
    They only get paid monthly? Holy fukk, I get paid weekly. That shit would not fly.

teecee

How is it low level when in the video the chief of police and ex cops all agree that they shouldn't have ran away? Are the chief of police and all those ex cops in the video low level too for agreeing they shouldn't have ran away?
    Wow! Someone actually got this cat to support the "pigs." Great job, CurvSurfr.

teecee

Is clear that you're saying everyone should be sympathetic and help the police, and I have no problem with that.

But I do have problem with anyone including the police being paid on time every month to do bad jobs - plus to break their oaths on top of that. There's no excuse.

To keep paying bad cops is like a welfare system for bullies that want to be cops but for whatever reason can't do their jobs properly but still refuse to quit and go away and still want their monthly salaries.

Why let bad cops have it both ways, yet complain that people on welfare refuse to find real jobs? These bad cops are doing the same thing, taking our money for doing nothing - but worse because they broke the oaths they swore, making their entire institution a joke.
    There are people I work with that make more money than I do, but don't do shit. They should fire them, but they can't because there is nobody to replace them with. If the government would support police officers, there wouldn't be a mass exodus from the profession and there would be a larger pool of more eligible applicants (just a theory). But, we don't support our police when they do their jobs and we pay people to sit on their asses. What do we expect?

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Wow! Someone actually got this cat to support the "pigs." Great job, CurvSurfr.
    You should read what I wrote again because you got it all wrong - I don't support the pigs(bad cops), I only support good policing, running away and not having your chief of police support your running away is not good policing.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    There are people I work with that make more money than I do, but don't do shit. They should fire them, but they can't because there is nobody to replace them with. If the government would support police officers, there wouldn't be a mass exodus from the profession and there would be a larger pool of more eligible applicants (just a theory). But, we don't support our police when they do their jobs and we pay people to sit on their asses. What do we expect?
    I think the start of improving anything is to start improving expectation, thereby improving standards, thereby having a higher standard to work towards.

Where you work if people are being paid to do nothing, either your company is not aware of their uselessness, or your company likes to waste money - there really is no other rational explanation. You say they can't be fired because there is no one to replace them with, but that makes no sense because even if there was no one to work out replace them with - just by getting rid of them would save money if in fact they do no work, so they must do some work but in your opinion they are not with their salaries.

So your question as to what do we expect? I think the answer and solution is simply that we expect higher standards and that we are not satisfied and expect more than the crap we see now.

If we don't expect more, we only have ourselves to blame for allowing low expectations to be the norm, instead of striving for higher standards in our society.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You should read what I wrote again because you got it all wrong - I don't support the pigs(bad cops), I only support good policing, running away and not having your chief of police support your running away is not good policing.
    Then you should try becoming a cop. I doubt you could be as you are probably a convicted felon with a long wrap sheet. Only a matter of time before you end up back in the pen.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Then you should try becoming a cop. I doubt you could be as you are probably a convicted felon with a long wrap sheet. Only a matter of time before you end up back in the pen.
    You have no better answer other than pretending that others can't do any better?

Real mature jackass.

Well guess what? If I swore the same oaths all cops have to swear in order to get the job I would do the job I swore to do and not get criticized by my chief of police or anyone else because first of all I wouldn't run away when standing orders don't allow me to.

But why do what you're doing and just pathetically make predictions about the future you'll never know the answers to?

Why can't you simply state the truth that those pigs shouldn't have run away?

Just because you're a coward and would run away just like those cops doesn't make you or them right, are you too ignorant or too immature or too dumb to admit that?

But you can keep crying and whining that you're probably this and you're probably that hahaha since it obviously makes you feel better about your own lack of character and your own lack of honour.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Hey jackass, nobody goes to jail just for doing their job, not even the cops - everyone including cops go to jail when they are accused of committing a crime(pre-trial jail), and if they are convicted of committing a crime in court then they go to real jail.

Are you just stupid or just pretending to be?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ You are a cop hater because you break the law. It's obvious to see. Check yourself pal.

Without law an order society would crumble. Remember that.

First 1234 Last