stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Health forum guy
    PT has suddenly become a health forum?

I don't go to the CDC website expecting to find information about the Steelers.
    I don't expect to come into PT at SBR to find information about COVID vaccines.

This site is turning into a colossal waste of my time.
    My pro status is up in a month, I have a serious decision to make about renewing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why is it worthless? No one vaccinated died from covid. Look at the data.
    How many people that had covid got covid again and died?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Not surprised you love it given it is 100% fake news

Fats doesn't know what the definition of a vaccine is, so he cant say what is or what isn't a vaccine. Its documented effectiveness rate is 88% against Delta. This came out of Europe which is a much larger sample size than Israel. It can prevent infection and transmission but not 100% of the time. And bc it doesnt prevent infection and transmission 100% of the time simple minds like you and fats think its ineffective.

The current evidence in America is the vaccine is >90% effective at 6 months, and Fats said 0% Even the shitty Chinese vaccine that barely worked was 50% at 6 months

Theres the facts for everyone interested which obviously isn't either of you
    40% + already double vaxxed in England

That's in Europe right?

You're wrong, again. We've already covered Europe reinfection issues in England, Germany. The vaxx is under 30% effective documented in studies already posted on the board.

Can you define vaccine for us, btw. What is a vaccine & what is it supposed to do since you're a medical guru please enlighten us as to what a vax is and it's purpose and also how long does it take a vaccine to get FDA approved?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's focus on the testimony today of the brave capitol police officers. I'm curious how much they are getting paid to lie.
    Brave capital police officers? The ones that removed the barricades live on video and let everyone in the capital?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    How many people that had covid got covid again and died?
    I got covid once. I sneezed the other day might have been second covid lol.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Brave capital police officers? The ones that removed the barricades live on video and let everyone in the capital?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I got covid once. I sneezed the other day might have been second covid lol.
    When did you have covid. Might depend on viral load, but early infectees likely now lack antibodies. If you got infected in Nov-Jan, you're probably OK, but March-May infectees are subject to re-infection. Not that you care.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    When did you have covid. Might depend on viral load, but early infectees likely now lack antibodies. If you got infected in Nov-Jan, you're probably OK, but March-May infectees are subject to re-infection. Not that you care.
    I had covid near the end of November.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Here to help your health, this is a health forum.

...............AND again you make a post full of assumptions and falsehoods. Ya, I take meds, meds are mostly for sheep like you. Let me guess, you live in Illinois also, LOL
    I suggest you find another forum.
    Where you been posting about health issues the last ten years then? Don’t worried your scared they are going to make you take the shot. Don’t spread your pussy behavior just cry yourself to sleep on your own

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Where you been posting about health issues the last ten years then? Don’t worried your scared they are going to make you take the shot. Don’t spread your pussy behavior just cry yourself to sleep on your own
    So it's not being scared of covid by taking the shot but it's being scared of covid by not taking it? Liberal logic!

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I bet more people would get vaccinated if all vaccination sites were like this

Where do i sign up!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/27/h...a-variant.html

CDC recommends vaxxed people wear masks indoors lol

How worthless is this jab?

100% worthless!
    I bet you the jab fukked up thier natural immune system.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    I bet you the jab fukked up thier natural immune system.
    I predict the fully inoculated are going to be getting a third gene therapy before the end of the year.
    I also think xiden will somehow get the emergency use gene therapy shots approved by the fda, then will immediately sign an "eo" making the gene therapies mandatory

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everything is getting shut down again because of anti-VAX
    Everything getting shut down again because of media fear and Democrats spooking people again with the weaker Delta variant.

Half the people in America have got the jab and probably half of the non vax people already had Covid and beat it. Herd immunity should be at an all time high. People just panic. What can you do?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Why is it worthless

Ok

1- you still have to mask
    2- it doesn't cure Covid
    3- it doesn't prevent Covid
    4- it doesn't cease the transmission of Covid
    5- whatever it does, doesn't last past 5 months

.....so what are we doing here?

What's the difference vaxxed & non vaxxed at this point?

Nothing.
    Ask the dead people the difference between vaxxed and non-vaxxed. Oh wait, you can't

P.S. 99% of those who died from the virus were un-vaxxed. Breakthrough cases in vaccinated people are almost always mild

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Ask the dead people the difference between vaxxed and non-vaxxed. Oh wait, you can't

P.S. 99% of those who died from the virus were un-vaxxed. Breakthrough cases in vaccinated people are almost always mild
    99.999999999999% had underlying health conditions or were old.

jackpot269

Is it not ironic that President Trump with the Warp Speed program got these vaccines approved faster than any in history and bragged about it, for months!!! About how great everything evolved was perfect best in history!! Nobody but himself could have done such a great job with these wonderful vaccines and faster than any in history!! Now all the trump supporters are all against it!! Now what's up with that!!

stake1

2% is the current average breakthrough case deaths from the gene therapies, that number should continue to climb as more states provide data

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    2% is the current average breakthrough case death rate, that number should continue to climb as more states provide data
    .........AND underreported, commonsense says that.

Sheep will be sheep

jackpot269

Are you saying that old people and folks with underlying heath conditions should get vaccines?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Is it not ironic that President Trump with the Warp Speed program got these vaccines approved faster than any in history and bragged about it, for months!!! About how great everything evolved was perfect best in history!! Nobody but himself could have done such a great job with these wonderful vaccines and faster than any in history!! Now all the trump supporters are all against it!! Now what's up with that!!
    I'm fir freedom. I could give two fuks if trump wants me to take the vaccine. I still wouldn't take it no matter who's president.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Are you saying that old people and folks with underlying heath conditions should get vaccines?
    If they want to. I'm for freedom either way.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

40% + already double vaxxed in England

That's in Europe right?

You're wrong, again. We've already covered Europe reinfection issues in England, Germany. The vaxx is under 30% effective documented in studies already posted on the board.

Can you define vaccine for us, btw. What is a vaccine & what is it supposed to do since you're a medical guru please enlighten us as to what a vax is and it's purpose and also how long does it take a vaccine to get FDA approved?
    A vaccine is anything that stimulates immunity. Immunity is developed in vaccinated people as is evidenced by the fact we don't get end up in the ICU dead. Immunity is a spectrum, its not a black and white concept as you want it to be. You simply dont have the knowledge or understanding of basic science to be making the statements you're making... But it doesnt stop you because you want to intentionally spread misinformation

We've never had a vaccine developed and put into use as fast as this one, nor have we ever had a vaccine as effective as this one. So the normal FDA approval process times dont apply. Im not even sure what point you're trying to make but it's irrelevant

And as for Europe, like pretty much everything else, you're simply wrong.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blankoblanco

The Kraken

If they want to. I'm for freedom either way.
    As am I, as long as it comes with the caveat that if you refuse the vaccine and end up with covid, hospitals have no obligation to care for you.

The Kraken

100% false... And sadly you know its false and you don't care. You've apparently confused freedom for lying because you're all for lying, pathological at that
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blankoblanco

Many old people still got the vaccine or were vaccinated at this point. Hell, they had the most reason to do it

Doesn't explain the discrepancy between dead un-vaxxed vs. dead vaxxed, now does it?

Fishhead

For most of the current UNvaccinated, best to use the wait and see approach at this time if on the BUBBLE

This goes for those considering any boosters also, like Jack Corbin

jackpot269

I'm fir freedom. I could give two fuks if trump wants me to take the vaccine. I still wouldn't take it no matter who's president.
    Then this post was not about you! I agree that it should not matter who the President is and I'm for freedom, way to much freedom has been taking away!!

stake1

For most of the current UNvaccinated, best to use the wait and see approach at this time if on the BUBBLE

This goes for those considering any boosters also, like Jack Corbin
    Boosters, yup those are coming fast

Demonata

As am I, as long as it comes with the caveat that if you refuse the vaccine and end up with covid, hospitals have no obligation to care for you.
    You can say that about anyone that smokes or has obesity as well then. Or anyone that drinks. Since they got themselves cancer. Dumb liberal logic.

Demonata

100% false... And sadly you know its false and you don't care. You've apparently confused freedom for lying because you're all for lying, pathological at that
    100% true. It's TRUE and you don't care. You choose to lie daily while I tell the truth libtard.

Demonata

Many old people still got the vaccine or were vaccinated at this point. Hell, they had the most reason to do it

Doesn't explain the discrepancy between dead un-vaxxed vs. dead vaxxed, now does it?
    My aunt who's a doctor said they don't ask if you been vaccinated or not. Also they say most don't even say.

blankoblanco

You can say that about anyone that smokes or has obesity as well then. Or anyone that drinks. Since they got themselves cancer. Dumb liberal logic.
    Cancer isn't contagious, you absolute fcking idiot

See the difference now? Goddamn moron

First ... 3456789 Last