KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    dam dude. You're going to have a heart attack if you eat that daily. The only healthy thing is the watermelon UNLESS the corn is organic (all other corn is gmo now).
    This was a holiday meal, fester. We're allowed to splurge on the holidays, right?

It was my Juneteenth traditional meal.

Corn is locally grown, everything homemade.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    4 BA pilots who were vaccinated died in last 7 days. Big Pharma/NWO handlers are not stupid to push lethal vaccine in early stage, especially it is only approved for emergency use. I would say they would push lethal vaccine in a yr or two once they get hold of all the sheeps. As it looks, they selectively experiment lethal vaccine in less than 5% on the vaxxed ones. In 5 or 10 yrs, many of the vaxxed ones will die citing various illness.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This was a holiday meal, fester. We're allowed to splurge on the holidays, right?

It was my Juneteenth traditional meal.

Corn is locally grown, everything homemade.

No worries man. I had pizza a few days ago, and a steak sub tonite. LOL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    A lot of people worrying about you Skeltah, you make weird threads that don't make sense about posters. You're even a repeat offender. They say you are frustrated.

Facts!!!

Even had time to fry chicken!!!

Facts!!!

That down home cooking is not going to hurt anybody that is out doing some work or working out ! If you are too scared to eat that, you might as well already be dead !
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Okieirish 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

What is mind-boggling is that the ones who pretend/act as educated are real dumbs in this forum. No wonder, they're programmed by MSM. Let them take the vaccines and enjoy their life.
    They should hear what Christopher Langan has to say about it but with their logic they will consider someone with a 200iQ a dummy.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    That down home cooking is not going to hurt anybody that is out doing some work or working out ! If you are too scared to eat that, you might as well already be dead !
    I bet Okey's buddy's wife will be cooking that meal for them every other night once she hits the states.......lmfao

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

We got a drug
    We're gonna try it out on you
    Won't make you die
    It'll getcha just a little bit sick
    Got a head cold, got a chest cold
    And it's three days old
    Goin' on forever
    Make you hazy, make you lazy
    Drive you crazy
    For days and days and days and days and days and years
    Barely got the time now
    To stay on the job
    Double up the dosage in your water supply
    Make you even sicker 'til you're slippin' away
    Getting all depressed
    It's getting all your friends
    You can't get it up
    For nothing that'll rock the boat
    The government flu
    The government flu
    The government flu
    Slip it abroad
    Keep a-slowin' down the USSR
    But meanwhile
    We'll keep an eye on what it's doin' to you
    Got a head cold, got a chest cold
    And it's three days old
    Goin' on forever
    Make you hazy, make you lazy
    Drive you crazy
    For days and days and days and days and days
    And days and days and days and days and days
    And days and days and days and days and days and years
    The government flu
    The government flu
    The government flew
    Through you

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

What is mind-boggling is that the ones who pretend/act as educated are real dumbs in this forum. No wonder, they're programmed by MSM. Let them take the vaccines and enjoy their life.
    That's also been my opinion since this whole thing began. I've always wanted to see California with no liberals in it.

Now, with the corona virus vaccine, that dream might actually come true someday

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    That's also been my opinion since this whole thing began. I've always wanted to see California with no liberals in it.

Now, with the corona virus vaccine, that dream might actually come true someday
    I'm just a mind wanderer. COVID is a complete scam, and the vaccine is just a saline solution for everyone. To me, my mind wandered to this whole thing is one giant psychological operation on people. A test phase to see what works and what doesn't work for if/when they actually may want or need to do this for real.

My mind just wanders about these things. I still don't know anyone that got sick or died from COVID man. Never did. Flu deaths at zero last 2 years. All those people that died died from something else. Called it COVID. Like I said, this is mind-wandering. Glad I can critically think like this and not be a zombie and just accept what I'm told. When that stops, if ever, I'd rather be dead anyway.
    Last edited by hehfest; 06-19-21 at 01:12 AM.

tommir99

I'm just a mind wanderer. COVID is a complete scam, and the vaccine is just a saline solution for everyone. To me, my mind wandered to this whole thing is one giant psychological operation on people. A test phase to see what works and what doesn't work for if/when they actually may want or need to do this for real.

My mind just wanders about these things. I still don't know anyone that got sick or died from COVID man. Never did. Flu deaths at zero last 2 years. All those people that died died from something else. Called it COVID. Like I said, this is mind-wandering. Glad I can critically think like this and not be a zombie and just accept what I'm told. When that stops, if ever, I'd rather be dead anyway.
    I agree and now they found out that about 90% of the population are easily controllable. They do what they're told. No questions asked, and actually that 90% are actively discouraging anyone from questioning any of this. It's evident even on this forum. Talk about useful idiots...

Nobody seems to care where the flu suddenly disappeared. Something is very much wrong with people
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave tommir99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

lol - they don't move any of your garbage why would they start doing their jobs now?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mods
    Start moving this garbage

nwwbig5
    nwwbig5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Vaccines are so scary

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nwwbig5 View Post
    Vaccines are so scary
    A new troll.......wonder what ghost account it is from? Or banned poster? Gov troll?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Hopefully you actually enjoy your fantasies.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Im not worrying about how long i live or if the Vaccine cuts my life short for a few years if that is true.I feel the best entertainment, Movies ect were better in the past so if i die tomorrow i saw the best part of life the 70's and 80's plus i dont feel good about the future.Only because i think retirees aren't a expense it is because we are too overpopulated.Im not too afraid of the Vaccine.I have a big hole in my left arm from the small pox vaccine of the mid 70,s so you got to figure the doctors are more advanced now then 1974.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

You are much more likely to die from Coronavirus than getting the vaccine. Dumb kunts.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

That sucks that you suffer from mental illness. Try to get some help.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

I heard because Trump wanted it and demanded micro amounts of his semen was in every jab really sad how the dumb Trumpers are willing to take this thing before it's even been approved for human trial.

true evil[/QUOTE]

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Why governments want people to be vaccinated so much?

Let me tell you. Every retired person is an ''expense'' for the government. Vaccinated people won't live long, they will die few years after retirement. It's the only way to keep the current pension fund, retirement system. Otherwise, it would collapse.

So a person retires at 65. If he lives 85 years, he is +20 years ''expense''.
    Vaccinated people won't live long, most of them will leave this world before reaching 70.
    That's pretty dumb.

Okieirish

I bet Okey's buddy's wife will be cooking that meal for them every other night once she hits the states.......lmfao
    They like goat in Nigeria ! So my buddy might get to eat greasy goat a lot !

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    I agree and now they found out that about 90% of the population are easily controllable. They do what they're told. No questions asked, and actually that 90% are actively discouraging anyone from questioning any of this. It's evident even on this forum. Talk about useful idiots...

Nobody seems to care where the flu suddenly disappeared. Something is very much wrong with people
    Govt. tries to pull the same thing again, I think it goes way differently. People are going to say "FK U" !

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Why governments want people to be vaccinated so much?

Let me tell you. Every retired person is an ''expense'' for the government. Vaccinated people won't live long, they will die few years after retirement. It's the only way to keep the current pension fund, retirement system. Otherwise, it would collapse.

So a person retires at 65. If he lives 85 years, he is +20 years ''expense''.
    Vaccinated people won't live long, most of them will leave this world before reaching 70.
    You are one dumb uneducated f**k.

tommir99

Govt. tries to pull the same thing again, I think it goes way differently. People are going to say "FK U" !
    Not sure about that. Looks like most people are quite happy to take the vaccine.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

The gene therapy wiped out 4 healthy British Airways pilots. One in his 30s, the others in their 40s/50s

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    The gene therapy wiped out 4 healthy British Airways pilots. One in his 30s, the others in their 40s/50s

based on what's posted in this thread, it clearly appears that not getting the vaccination leads to brain damage

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    It also wiped out a kid...something this no-flu-deaths reported COVID-16 never did?
    12 Yr Old Italian Tennis Player Dead
    After Taking Covid Kill Shot

And even John Stockton is asking questions for all you "wokers'" that love the NBA, oh shit I have like 4 rookie fleer cards of his they might go down $2 from that over-production set - oh well:
    Former NBA Player John Stockton Asked
    Questions, Now Labeled An Anti-Vaxxer

Okieirish

https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/pf...your-body.html

They say a lot of people that got the vaccine will get cancer. That lets big pharma sell them even more high dollar drugs !

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Starting to think SBR is taking over inactive accounts. I’ve been here a long time and this guy was never this insane before

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/pf...your-body.html

They say a lot of people that got the vaccine will get cancer. That lets big pharma sell them even more high dollar drugs !
    That's not really what it said though.

Also, the protein that cells are instructed to make is harmless, not toxic.

Please, SBR, understand that mRNA is not the genetic modification you think it is.

It's a transient carrier of information that is destroyed once the cell has been taught what to do.

Understand the mRNA does not enter a cell nucleus, they area messanger RNAs the take the instructions AS IF it originated in the nucleus and takes it into the cytoplasm.

The message isn't for your DNA, the message is for the ribosome. And the protein the ribosome makes is not toxic, it's harmless. The message cannot possibly interact with your DNA.

This is actually fairly basic stuff but I'm not sure too may even understand what messanger RNAs actually do. This is entry level material at best.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Starting to think SBR is taking over inactive accounts. I’ve been here a long time and this guy was never this insane before

Insane? Did you take the experimental, non FDA approved vaccine ? Do you believe in science?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Honestly, with the vaccine you get a choice. You can let the virus go into your cell and tell the ribosome what to make and replicate, or you can take an mRNA vaccine, and instruct your cell to make only a harmelss piece of the virus that you can then build some kind of, whatever level it may turn out to be, immunity. You will also get only the immune response symptoms, not the full on COVID.

The only vaccine question is really whether or not you think you will get sick from COVID. They estimate almost half the peple who get COVID don't even show symptoms.

But as far as all the whacky misinformation, common fellas, let's be a little more sound in our science.

First 123456 Last