d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

The Covid vaccine is the leading cause of coincidences.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

I am sure in a year or 2, it will be like those drugs they pull off the market. Too many problems will be connected to the vaccine.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LA Times just had a story, less than 50% of County's police and fire are getting the vaxx and less than 30% of Sheriff and corrections.

Again, you'd think all these government employees/ front line responders would be dead by now or that this vaxx, for the government of the Countries largest City,would be mandatory if it were safe or effective...

...but it's not.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Im not afraid of dying from Covid, Im quite certain Id survive. But I've seen dozens of young, healthy people end up on ECMO for 4 months and go on to lung transplant after covid.

They didnt die either.

Neither did all of the young healthy people that ended up with "long covid"

Death isnt the only tragic outcome, and surviving isnt always what its cracked up to be.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

One of my buddies is an EMT. He deals with people all day long. He never got it. And none of the other did either. He's not getting the shot.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Im not afraid of dying from Covid, Im quite certain Id survive. But I've seen dozens of young, healthy people end up on ECMO for 4 months and go on to lung transplant after covid.

They didnt die either.

Neither did all of the young healthy people that ended up with "long covid"

Death isnt the only tragic outcome, and surviving isnt always what its cracked up to be.
    Exactly. Hearing now about brain changes/damage for those who lost taste/smell. Funny how some people would rather get the China Virus than the American Vaccine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

They are starting to come out with treatment medicines now to treat bad cases of Covid.

I'd take that over the Covid vaccine if needed in the future. Another year from now they will have a pill you can take when infected that is probably safer then the vaccine.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Two people are dead and four of their coworkers were hospitalized after a Covid-19 outbreak swept through a government building in Manatee County, Florida.

The outbreak began in the IT department, according to Manatee County Administrator Scott Hopes, who is also an epidemiologist. Another person who worked on the same floor but in a different department also tested positive for coronavirus last week.

Of the six people infected, five were hospitalized. One employee who was in the hospital died and another employee who was not hospitalized also died, Hopes told CNN's Erin Burnett.

The only exposed employee in the IT office who was vaccinated did not get infected, Hopes said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/22/us/fl...eak/index.html

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Exactly. Hearing now about brain changes/damage for those who lost taste/smell. Funny how some people would rather get the China Virus than the American Vaccine.
    Do you actually know those people or you just heard it from CNN?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Whenever posters like d2bets, JJGold, Brock Landers, Kraken etc have an opinion, you do the opposite and you'll go far. Now that's the ultimate truth

Why do these crackheads want you to take the poison so bad? They have deeply rooted issues and want you to be miserable just like them

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Do you actually know those people or you just heard it from CNN?
    There is some truth to that. My ex-brother-in-law got THOUGHT he had COVID and then he couldn't taste anything for some time. I believe it came back. Although, he was on Anti-buse (for alcohol) and something for smoking too. I think one of those drugs cost him his taste buds too.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Whenever posters like d2bets, JJGold, Brock Landers, Kraken etc have an opinion, you do the opposite and you'll go far. Now that's the ultimate truth

Why do these crackheads want you to take the poison so bad? They have deeply rooted issues and want you to be miserable just like them

If they already took that vaccine, they can't change their mind about it anymore. So, I guess they're looking for validation, to feel more secure, that they made the right decision?

Just like a married, old man who is clearly miserable, his wife is bossing him around, but still he tells any bachelor who is enjoying his life, to grow up and get married

Misery loves company.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave tommir99 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    There is some truth to that. My ex-brother-in-law got THOUGHT he had COVID and then he couldn't taste anything for some time. I believe it came back. Although, he was on Anti-buse (for alcohol) and something for smoking too. I think one of those drugs cost him his taste buds too.
    Maybe it could've been a regular flu or cold?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

If they already took that vaccine, they can't change their mind about it anymore. So, I guess they're looking for validation, to feel more secure, that they made the right decision?

Just like a married, old man who is clearly miserable, his wife is bossing him around, but still he tells any bachelor who is enjoying his life, to grow up and get married

Misery loves company.
    Exactly. All human beings are hypocrites to some extent but there is special type of A hole that believes their hypocrisy is reality and is for the common good.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Exactly. All human beings are hypocrites to some extent but there is special type of A hole that believes their hypocrisy is reality and is for the common good.
    People who took the vaccine are partying like it's 1999. No misery and no regret.

It's the anti-vaxxers that seems angry anyone else is happy to be protected.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LA Times just had a story, less than 50% of County's police and fire are getting the vaxx and less than 30% of Sheriff and corrections.

Again, you'd think all these government employees/ front line responders would be dead by now or that this vaxx, for the government of the Countries largest City,would be mandatory if it were safe or effective...

...but it's not.
    Policemen, fire fighters, and correction officers aren’t taking it??? I thought only the brightest apples took those jobs 🤣. Literally are the jobs you take when you are too dumb to have any better options for 90% of them. Putting out giant fires, chasing down gang members and drug addicts, babysitting convicted felons. I literally could careless what these morons choose to do. Kinda like the way I could care less what degenerate gambler antivaxxers think. Get the vax or don’t. Just shut up about it and stop acting like qanon recruiters.

Love you all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Let’s win some money boys

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

People who took the vaccine are partying like it's 1999. No misery and no regret.

Me to I hope every decent person has a good life jabed or non jabed. I have people that I love who have taken it. I see it the opposite it is the people who got jabed are the one's that are angry trying to force it on the rest.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I have to laugh at this again, it was a good post.

I agree with Mets, let's cash in today.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    the lower one's IQ, the more likely they are to buy into conspiracy theories they read about on facebook

tommir99

That's good. So now that you and others who took the vaccine, are happy to be protected, you can forget about the whole thing, and move on. You are protected, so I find it strange that any of this would concern you anyway.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

That's good. So now that you and others who took the vaccine, are happy to be protected, you can forget about the whole thing, and move on. You are protected, so I find it strange that any of this would concern you anyway.
    Sometimes, when you see a significant amount of misinformation, especially by some claiming to be experts, sometimes citizens speak up.

Nearly every person I've heard that was a against the mRNA vaccines didn't actually know much about any of it. They do know things, but hey are grossly misinformed.

I have not taken the vaccine, nor has my family. We are dealing with the questions I posed in my other posts about our actual risk of COVID 19 or it's variants.

I would imagine, at one point, we will get it, but I think I'm going to give them time to catch up a little, then we'll see.

I am very uncofmrtable with the amount of misinformation out there. Fringe info gatherers are having a field day with completely made up shit about it.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Sometimes, when you see a significant amount of misinformation, especially by some claiming to be experts, sometimes citizens speak up.

Nearly every person I've heard that was a against the mRNA vaccines didn't actually know much about any of it. They do know things, but hey are grossly misinformed.

I have not taken the vaccine, nor has my family. We are dealing with the questions I posed in my other posts about our actual risk of COVID 19 or it's variants.

I would imagine, at one point, we will get it, but I think I'm going to give them time to catch up a little, then we'll see.

I am very uncofmrtable with the amount of misinformation out there. Fringe info gatherers are having a field day with completely made up shit about it.
    There is misinformation on this thread? Which posts are misinformation?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not personally concerned. Just find it interesting. And would be nice to see much much more vaccinations so that we can someday go mask-free everywhere and not risk another partial shutdown.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Policemen, fire fighters, and correction officers aren’t taking it??? I thought only the brightest apples took those jobs 藍. Literally are the jobs you take when you are too dumb to have any better options for 90% of them. Putting out giant fires, chasing down gang members and drug addicts, babysitting convicted felons. I literally could careless what these morons choose to do. Kinda like the way I could care less what degenerate gambler antivaxxers think. Get the vax or don’t. Just shut up about it and stop acting like qanon recruiters.

Love you all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Let’s win some money boys
    Use a space next time for proper usage or do you speak Ebonics? You seem to fit into one of those jobs you put down.....Speaking of Ebonics, why don't poor trailer trash people that are white get their own language instituted as well?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    the lower one's IQ, the more likely they are to buy into conspiracy theories they read about on facebook
    At this point, the lower the IQ.....the more likely one is to get a vaccine for something your body can naturally fight off if said persons IQ is high enough to take care of oneself by eating healthy, getting exercise, taking vitamins and minerals, etc.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    At this point, the lower the IQ.....the more likely one is to get a vaccine for something your body can naturally fight off if said persons IQ is high enough to take care of oneself by eating healthy, getting exercise, taking vitamins and minerals, etc.
    Hey if you have a problem with your neighbor, tell him that you just got your vaccine. His family will have to sell his house soon enough and maybe you can get his snowblower cheap at an estate sale.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

There is misinformation on this thread? Which posts are misinformation?

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Did you already answer the question I asked you? Maybe I missed that post or was it removed?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Did you already answer the question I asked you? Maybe I missed that post or was it removed?
    I'm going to leave that one for you to figure out.

My only suggestion is to read post #102 and #104 in this thread as a basis or background then get information from somewhere other than SBR.

This isn't the place for that kind of info, not at all.

Good Luck

tommir99

I see, so I will have to figure out what those specific posts are that contain misinformation. Great, that's what I thought. No surprise there

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I see, so I will have to figure out what those specific posts are that contain misinformation. Great, that's what I thought. No surprise there
    No, you shouldn't be getting information on SBR.

Pretty sure I made that clear.

Very clear.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If you bothered to read the thread you'd also get a direct answer from me to your question.

But you can't even go back a page, you need everything spoon fed.

You can't even do research on your own.

That's a bit sad.

Yes, I already answered your question, and even pointed you to the exact post.

Something wrong with you pal?

Good Luck.

First 123456 Last