hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not know why these threads are not in saloon
    STFU and go get the shot or me, Donk, Kahn........we'll drive out there and shoot that fukker into you 600 times.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

why did this thing get warp speeded?

true evil

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    why did this thing get warp speeded?

true evil
    Just giving our tax money to the evil pharma companies to treat a fake virus

the cabal has struck again sheeple

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Lol Doctorate, just stop, you've never taken a Virology or Immunology class in your life
    And you're a virology expert? Yeah, sure. All the experts say to take it. But you're gonna say they're bought off or whatever.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

SBR is full of virology and immunology experts.

Youtube has a vast wealth of information to educate even the most mindless sheeple.

It really does.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And you're a virology expert? Yeah, sure. All the experts say to take it. But you're gonna say they're bought off or whatever.
    I actually have a degree in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics from UCLA so yeah I'm more educated than you are when it comes to pathogens

Also, not ALL experts agree. The ones that tell the truth get censored

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I actually have a degree in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics from UCLA so yeah I'm more educated than you are when it comes to pathogens

Also, not ALL experts agree. The ones that tell the truth get censored
    You're not on TV or the radio by the 2 corporations that own them all...........so you, therefore, have no knowledge. You are not a Hollywood actor, pro athlete, pro musician......so you are not to be listened too either.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Does SBR have any moderation????
    They have a lot of Trolls like you fredo

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

US Embassy in Afghanistan getting shut down due to COVID. One dead. Another one has taken one for the team.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    US Embassy in Afghanistan getting shut down due to COVID. One dead. Another one has taken one for the team.
    I think its Al-Queda that got them not COVID. Bin Laden is still alive......they never threw his body off that boat after all. The boogie man is still alive man.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    STFU and go get the shot or me, Donk, Kahn........we'll drive out there and shoot that fukker into you 600 times.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I think its Al-Queda that got them not COVID. Bin Laden is still alive......they never threw his body off that boat after all. The boogie man is still alive man.
    No, Al-Queda won. We are getting out. It was COVID. The embassy could survive Al Queda. COVID got them.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

They have more lethal viruses read to go at any time...

glad you can still find this....... I'll kill this mother fukker and her if I ever see them just for the laughter/smile in this evil vid..........

they need to die

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Fredo the Hammer has been castrated so don't worry about him adding to the gene pool. This is a true story......not castration but you know what I mean......can't reproduce. He got clipped son.

I agree. The nice thing about this is is when these retards go bye-bye their will be plenty of extra resources lying around.....I've got my eye on this Lamby around here. Talked to owner other day, he got both shots. I know where he lives right on the water. LMFAO. I will drive by every day to see if the blinds stay closed. If so, I've got a new ride soon. Lambhorghini Time bitches!

It will be interesting to see what type of women are left around. How many will go out and get the shot?
    damn, you and I may have matching lambos........ the guy that parked in my spot here got both shots, as well:

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    damn, you and I may have matching lambos........ the guy that parked in my spot here got both shots, as well:

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Why governments want people to be vaccinated so much?

Let me tell you. Every retired person is an ''expense'' for the government. Vaccinated people won't live long, they will die few years after retirement. It's the only way to keep the current pension fund, retirement system. Otherwise, it would collapse.

So a person retires at 65. If he lives 85 years, he is +20 years ''expense''.
    Vaccinated people won't live long, most of them will leave this world before reaching 70.
    its really amazing how stupid some people are lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

DNA tampering never a good thing with Vax. Vax is not tested long term yet. Could bite people in the assss a year or two down the line from now. Ya never know?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    DNA tampering never a good thing with Vax. Vax is not tested long term yet...
    Define long term.
    Are you worried about the mRNA procedure or specifically about this gentetic modification vaccine?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Define long term.
    Are you worried about the mRNA procedure or specifically about this gentetic modification vaccine?
    Not worried about anything I didn't take it. Just saying the vax was pushed thru quickly no long term side effects could have possibly been tested. Millions of people vaxxed now are basically live test lab rats as time passes..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not worried about anything I didn't take it. Just saying the vax was pushed thru quickly no long term side effects could have possibly been tested. Millions of people vaxxed now are basically live test lab rats as time passes..
    You literally didn't answer a single part of my post.

What side effect are you worried about?

"Millions of people are live test lab rats"??? Really? isn't that true about everything in modern society, including the constant use of technology? Which by the way you are using.

The argument that the population is being used as a lab test does not hold water and was already dismissed in court.

Jibbs do you know that this vaccilne method is not new and has been successfully used for years?

Jibbs, try hard to answer my post.

Define long term.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Define long term.
    Long term you been posting for 10 straight hours guy..lol
    Take a break get some fresh air. Da fck

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

"Millions of people are live test lab rats"??? Really? isn't that true about everything in modern society, including the constant use of technology? Which by the way you are using.

The argument that the population is being used as a lab test does not hold water and was already dismissed in court.

Jibbs do you know that this vaccilne method is not new and has been successfully used for years?

LOL @ dismissed in court. As if that's some true system of justice?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

DNA tampering never a good thing with Vax. Vax is not tested long term yet. Could bite people in the assss a year or two down the line from now. Ya never know?

Always with those funny gifs........lmfao

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL @ dismissed in court. As if that's some true system of justice?
    We all have to agree on some kind of standards for the words we use.

None of you guys, even those on the same sides of the debate here, can agree on what it is. And you don't even know it.

lol

People will get dumber reading this stuff for sure.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Facts!!!!!!!!!

I posted by the pool today!!

Facts!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    A lot of people worrying about you Skeltah, you make weird threads that don't make sense about posters. You're even a repeat offender. They say you are frustrated.

Facts!!!

Even had time to fry chicken!!!

Facts!!!

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3692

They have more lethal viruses read to go at any time...

Talking with these degenerates is useless.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

What else would somebody do, that was willing to release COVID from a lab, and kill people, so they could rig an election ? There is no guarantee those vaccines are not all different. Anything could be in that bottle. They could be giving people in red states something that is not even the vaccine. No way in heck am I trusting these people.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    What else would somebody do, that was willing to release COVID from a lab, and kill people, so they could rig an election ? There is no guarantee those vaccines are not all different. Anything could be in that bottle. They could be giving people in red states something that is not even the vaccine. No way in heck am I trusting these people.
    Stunning level of mental illness.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Stunning level of mental illness.

Nahhh... I have complete faith I would defeat the virus. Have you seen how many side effects that are getting reported ? Enlarged hearts in young people ? I have a relative that now has constant migraines after getting the vaccine. And other really crazy problems. Anybody that takes a vaccine, without a track record, is not really very concerned about science.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServe...damage-pdf.pdf

The damage these covid-19 vaccines can do to you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude I'm not a scientific doctor of sorts. I know blood clots are a concern, maybe other things in time. IDK? Time will tell.

We don't know the long term side effects with these Covid vaccines and that's the best I can do trying to answer your question!! We'll see what happens in a year or two???

I know the vaccine messes with your DNA at some level. I've read that in articles. That is a bit spooky..

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

We all have to agree on some kind of standards for the words we use.

None of you guys, even those on the same sides of the debate here, can agree on what it is. And you don't even know it.

lol

People will get dumber reading this stuff for sure.

4 BA pilots who were vaccinated died in last 7 days. Big Pharma/NWO handlers are not stupid to push lethal vaccine in early stage, especially it is only approved for emergency use. I would say they would push lethal vaccine in a yr or two once they get hold of all the sheeps. As it looks, they selectively experiment lethal vaccine in less than 5% on the vaxxed ones. In 5 or 10 yrs, many of the vaxxed ones will die citing various illness.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

What is mind-boggling is that the ones who pretend/act as educated are real dumbs in this forum. No wonder, they're programmed by MSM. Let them take the vaccines and enjoy their life.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

A lot of people worrying about you Skeltah, you make weird threads that don't make sense about posters. You're even a repeat offender. They say you are frustrated.

Facts!!!

Even had time to fry chicken!!!

Facts!!!

dam dude. You're going to have a heart attack if you eat that daily. The only healthy thing is the watermelon UNLESS the corn is organic (all other corn is gmo now).

First 12345 ... Last