Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

VACCINATED People Won't LIVE LONG..

Why governments want people to be vaccinated so much?

Let me tell you. Every retired person is an ''expense'' for the government. Vaccinated people won't live long, they will die few years after retirement. It's the only way to keep the current pension fund, retirement system. Otherwise, it would collapse.

So a person retires at 65. If he lives 85 years, he is +20 years ''expense''.
    Vaccinated people won't live long, most of them will leave this world before reaching 70.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19405

Some unvaccinated people will die from COVID. Nobody lives forever.

What if we develop a plan to live as long as we can and enjoy every day we have???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mods
    Start moving this garbage

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Many public figures faked their shots

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

wait, covid was killing hundreds of thousands of older americans just fine, the theory here is that the vaccine is a double down on that?

my toddler took a shit this morning that has a higher IQ than OP

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13532

i hope to god u get covid and suffer

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Death rate for nonvacs is much higher. A lot have already taken one for the team. It's a flu shot. This is the flu.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I love getting lectured about vaccine/Covid issues by people who are overweight, eat poorly, and seldom exercise.

I've been to several bashes - most posters are in no position to give health advice on any front.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mods
    Start moving this garbage
    You shut the fukk up and go get the shot. Or else I'll be at your door. I will have Fredo the Hammer put you in a chokehold while I pull out the needle. You want everyone getting it, get ready!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

Let me tell you. Every retired person is an ''expense'' for the government. Vaccinated people won't live long, they will die few years after retirement. It's the only way to keep the current pension fund, retirement system. Otherwise, it would collapse.

Vaccinated people won't live long, most of them will leave this world before reaching 70.
    Must be hard work to be this paranoid.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15301

So 80 percent of the world is going to die?

Who would benefit from that?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

OP - Can't they just print out more green ink paper endlessly no matter who is dead or alive and there will never be a stock market crash because that is protected by the Plunge Protection Team (Rothschild, Inc.)? I suppose we could have food/water/raw materials/resources issues if nobody dies ever again....

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    wait, covid was killing hundreds of thousands of older americans just fine, the theory here is that the vaccine is a double down on that?

You're IQ is so low you haven't figured out "they" just don't need you or any other useless eater ass around anymore (see AI, see robotics, see POST-INDUSTRIALIZATION)......You aren't part of the "elite" circle, you're not in the country club son, and they don't give two shits this side of SUNday about your ass.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11926

This is fake news. I went to the doctors yesterday and he said i got at least 50 more years of life

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    This is fake news. I went to the doctors yesterday and he said i got at least 50 more years of life
    Did you get a written guarantee?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    You're IQ is so low you haven't figured out "they" just don't need you or any other useless eater ass around anymore (see AI, see robotics, see POST-INDUSTRIALIZATION)......You aren't part of the "elite" circle, you're not in the country club son, and they don't give two shits this side of SUNday about your ass.
    the overwhelming majority understand absolutely nothing about the world can’t tell them that though, all is based on assumptions. they assume there’s some benevolence around somewhere that hinders things if they were to get out of control, that if u say something they’ve never remotely heard of that it can’t be true, that if it were true then everyone would be talking about it, that if it’s true, has happened, or happening that it’d be all over the telescreen...that tv is a reflection of reality. these same lazy humans who look for someone via the tv to give them free truth considers another lazy if they received a check from the gov’t. I don’t see a difference in either. both come with strings attached.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-18-21 at 12:42 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

Lol. You are so right. Dumb lives here.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

Dumbest post in the history of the internet.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8798

Does SBR have any moderation????

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Does SBR have any moderation????
    Yes or no they ain’t hiring you.

Stop begging

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

You should encourage strangers to actually get the gene therapy. I truly believe if not enough retards get the jab, become sterile and/or die, they will release a way more lethal virus that will actually kill people.

I don't know the author of this post but he or she has some valid points, Rockefeller Lockstep 2010 came out over a decade ago...

They're only ALLOWED to speak of the "lab leak" theory because we've moved into that phase of the plan.

The real conspiracy: Been sharing this since I found it in March 2020 - 15 months ago: Rockefeller Foundation - Simulated Global Outbreak Required Phases - Overall timeline and expected outcomes - Rockefeller Lockstep 2010

1. Create a very contagious but super-low mortality-rate virus to fit the needed plan.SARS-HIV Research Hybrid Strain created at Fort Detrick Class-4 lab from 2008-2013 as part of research period to find out why Coronavirus spread like wildfire in bats, but have an extremely hard time infecting humans, hence the 4 HIV inserts, also known as the missing key to infect the humans (true receptor)

2. Create a weaponized version of the virus with a much higher mortality-rate as a backup plan, ready to be released in Phase 3, but only if needed. SARS-HIV-MERS, a weaponized Tri-Strain created and developed at Fort Detrick (Maryland) Class 4 lab in 2015

3. Transport the research strain to a different Class 4 lab - National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg, Canada, and have it stolen and smuggled out by China on purpose, and taken to China's only Class 4 laboratory, Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China for added plausible deniability, and to help cement the wanted public backup script as something to fall back on if needed. Primary script being it's natural, backup script being that China created it and released it by accident.

4. Create and fund a vaccination development and roll-out plan so it's capable of being rolled out on a global scale. (Bill Gates decade global vaccines action plan 2010-2020)

5. Create and fund the vaccination certification protocols digital ID to enforce the vaccination program after the mandatory rollout is enacted, Bill Gates ID 2020.

6. Simulate the Lockstep hypothesis just prior to the planned research strain release using a real-world exercise a final War Game to determine the expected response timelines and outcomes. (Gates and Event 201 October 2019.

7. Release the research strain at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and then blame it's release on a natural scapegoat as a wanted primary script. (Wuhan Wet-Market November 2019)

8. Downplay the human-to-human transmission for as long as possible to allow the research strain to spread on a global scale before any country can lock down or respond to avoid initial infection.

9. Once the country has seen infection in place, lock down incoming/outgoing travel but keep the transmission within the country spreading for as long as possible.

10. Once enough people in a region or country are infected, enact forced quarantine or isolation for that area and expand the lockdown regions slowly over time.

11. Over-hype the mortality rate by tying the research strain to deaths that have little to nothing to do with the actual virus, the keep the fear and compliance at a maximum. If anyone dies for any reason and is found they have Covid, consider it a Covid death. And if anyone is has other morbidities, consider that as Covid too. Assume they have Covid, and consider it a Covid death.

12. Keep the public quarantined for as long as possible to destroy the region's economy.

13. Create civil unrest, break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass food-shortages, as well as cause people's immune systems to weaken due to lack of interaction with other people, bacteria, the outside world, aka the things that keep our immune system alert and alive.

14. Downplay and attack any potential treatments and echo that only a cure is viable to fight this virus, aka a vaccine.

15. Continue to draw out the quarantine over and over again in 2-week intervals, causing more and more people to eventually stand up to protest or defy them.

16. Eventually, end the Phase-1 quarantine once they get enough public pushback (June 2020) and publicly say that they still think it's too early to end isolation, but are going to do it anyway.

17. Once the public goes back "to normal", wait a few weeks, and then continue to overhype the research-strain mortality rate. (August-September 2020) and combine it with the increase in deaths due to people dying from standard illnesses at a higher rate than normal due to having highly weakened immune systems from months of being in isolation, to help further pad the mortality rate and hype the upcoming Phase-2 lockdown..

18. Eventually enact Phase-2 quarantines, October-November, on an even more extreme level, and blame the protesters - mostly people who don't trust their government already - for the cause of the larger second wave. "We told you so. It was too early. This is all your fault. Because you needed a haircut, your freedoms have consequences."

19. Enforce the Phase-2 quarantine at a much more extreme level, increasing the penalty for defense. Replace fines with jail time. Deem all travel as non-essential.

20. Increase checkpoints, including military assistance. Increase tracking/tracing of the population (mandatory apps)

21. Take over control of food and gas. Large-scale shortages, so that people can only get access to essential products, services, even if they are first given permission.

22. Keep the Phase-2 lockdown in place for a much longer period of time than the Phase-1 lockdown.

23. Continue to destroy the global economy, further degrade their supply chain, and further amplify the food shortages alike.

24. Quell any public outrage using extreme action and force, and make anyone who defies them appear as Public Enemy Number 1 to those who are willing to submit.

25. After a long Phase-2 lockdown, 6+ months, roll out the vaccination program/vaccine certification, and make it mandatory for everyone, giving priority access to those that submitted from the start. Have those that are for it, attack those who are against it, saying they are a threat to the cause of all the problems. Say "We cannot go back to normal until everyone takes a vaccine. People defying them are hurting our way of life and therefore are the enemy."

26. If the majority of the people go along with the agenda, let those people enter the new system the New Normal, while limiting the minority that defy the agenda ability to work and travel.

27. If the majority of the people go against the agenda, then release the weaponized SARS-HIV-MERS tri-bred strain as Phase-3, a virus with a 30+% mortality rate as a final scare to push the minority to quickly become the majority, and give a final "We told you so" to those that didn't listen.

28. Enact the new economy model Microsoft Patent 060606 cryptocurrency system using body-activity data which is based on human behavior and willingness to submit.

29. Use food, water and shelter as a weapon of enforcement of the new economic system. Basically "Do what we want and get rewarded, gain credits, score and gain more access to things you need to survive, or go against what we want and get penalized."
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 06-18-21 at 01:16 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

They have more lethal viruses read to go at any time...

Points Awarded:

bhoor gave Ghenghis Kahn 66 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Why is this Sawyer idiot allowed to continue to post this garbage

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not know why these threads are not in saloon

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not know why these threads are not in saloon
    You've been here all this time and you still haven't a clue? Same reason why your stupid mother fukking threads stay in Players Talk.

It's all about driving traffic you mouth breathing goon

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by macoeric View Post
    Why is this Sawyer idiot allowed to continue to post this garbage
    Genghis Khan is even worse.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Genghis Khan is even worse.
    Take your booster shots and STFU uneducated simpleton

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Take your booster shots and STFU uneducated simpleton
    If I need a booster shot, I will take it. I have a doctorate degree. Smart people are taking the vaccine. Paranoid wackjobs aren't.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    If I need a booster shot, I will take it. I have a doctorate degree. Smart people are taking the vaccine. Paranoid wackjobs aren't.
    Lol Doctorate, just stop, you've never taken a Virology or Immunology class in your life

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

can't wait for them to all do like those dumbass vaccinated British Airways pilots did.... drop dead.......

the world will be a much better place without the Vaccinated Departed (ie, dems, libs, and other idiots who felt the need to be vaccinated against a kung flu with a 99.98 percent survival rate)....

Truly natural selection at work.....

if you're under 70 and got a vaccine, you are definitely too fukkin' stupid to be allowed to spread your love spew into the genetic pool of humans going forward after The Great Die Off of The Vaccinated Idiots."

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 227

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Lol Doctorate, just stop, you've never taken a Virology or Immunology class in your life
    No but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i guess this mean Biden days are number now

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i guess this mean Biden days are number now

true, but not because of the vaccine -- he never took it...........

he'll be gone due to retiring and handing it off to the willie brown cok sukkin' whore, as it's now clear to anyone with a brain that this fukstick is about as lucid as a 88 year old alzheimer's patient who's wandering around a lock down unit in an old folk's home who thinks he's a chicken or other barnyard fowl.....

joe's a senile national embarrassment, and only total idiots like bitcherd pimp this guy at this point....... everyone else knows he's done.....

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    can't wait for them to all do like those dumbass vaccinated British Airways pilots did.... drop dead.......

the world will be a much better place without the Vaccinated Departed (ie, dems, libs, and other idiots who felt the need to be vaccinated against a kung flu with a 99.98 percent survival rate)....

Truly natural selection at work.....

if you're under 70 and got a vaccine, you are definitely too fukkin' stupid to be allowed to spread your love spew into the genetic pool of humans going forward after The Great Die Off of The Vaccinated Idiots."
    Fredo the Hammer has been castrated so don't worry about him adding to the gene pool. This is a true story......not castration but you know what I mean......can't reproduce. He got clipped son.

I agree. The nice thing about this is is when these retards go bye-bye their will be plenty of extra resources lying around.....I've got my eye on this Lamby around here. Talked to owner other day, he got both shots. I know where he lives right on the water. LMFAO. I will drive by every day to see if the blinds stay closed. If so, I've got a new ride soon. Lambhorghini Time bitches!

It will be interesting to see what type of women are left around. How many will go out and get the shot?
    Last edited by hehfest; 06-18-21 at 02:24 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13360

Someone took an O Chem class p/np 20 years ago at CSUN extension and thinks he's a virologist

JFC please stop with this shit

nobody cares

1234 ... Last