Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think you have been told numerous times it is none of your business what happens to other accounts?!

If you did not make a habit of reporting quite normal responses from other posters you demand should draw sanctions, maybe mods would take more notice of you.

But it doesn't matter how many times you are told the same thing... like what mods do with other accounts aint your business... you never bloody stop repeating the same cry baby lines!!

How long have you crying about this exact same thing to me privately?

What would you guess Over/Under 150 messages Abe?

You're a rude inconsiderate time wasting cry baby Abe. Grow up and shut up, sheesh.

Go ahead Abe, make a guess how many crying messages you have wasted my time with privately as well as all these forum threads.

I dare you, make a guess. I can tell you exactly how many you have sent.

DAMN!!!! Mic Drop after this one------this should have ended the thread right here w/ a 10-second KO. I agree though, this Abe does sound like a juvenile little 10 year old crying about stupid shit. Get a hobby bro

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Cult: "The Serbian Matrix" aka The Ottoman Ice Cream Man

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Ok, I confess. I just made a mistake while slapping you on my ignore list. I hit that worthless red triangle by mistake. Now, I bet we're both happy. You were not yet problem enough for a genuine complaint.

OP knows the scare on that list. And my usual solid math says maybe...only one juvenile warranted that red triangle, in the whole last year. I'm sure he is long gone by now.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Ok, I confess. I just made a mistake while slapping you on my ignore list. I hit that worthless red triangle by mistake. Now, I bet we're both happy. You were not yet problem enough for a genuine complaint.

OP knows the scare on that list. And my usual solid math says maybe...only one juvenile warranted that red triangle, in the whole last year. I'm sure he is long gone by now.
    Gamble till I die.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    DAMN!!!! Mic Drop after this one------this should have ended the thread right here w/ a 10-second KO. I agree though, this Abe does sound like a juvenile little 10 year old crying about stupid shit. Get a hobby bro
    Sure, Pal, if you buy OP's bs. He lost his cool and spouted off with words he cannot back up.
    If you're smart and if his math was correct--don't you think if I was such a nuisance for him--he just now is saying--He would have spoken a little louder and sooner, so I could catch his drift?

253 in how many years?
    I don't think OP can win this controversy?
    And he sure has tried to snow a lot of members, posting some real exaggerated defense.

Put me in OP's shoes and him in mine for 2 years.
    I say, hey, I definitely agree, OP, that member stinks and if he insults you needlessly or interrupts another serious post or thread of yours, he's gone for 6 months.
    That's the way you keep the peace on a forum and stand up with it's time to stand up, not sneak in and hit someone, unexpectedly, in the backside.
    It's normally called; Man to Man, not washing, supposed, dirty laundry for all to see.

So I will never complain about another worthless poster on... SBR. But they sure need some rules that they can hold members to, who think there is no limit to what words you can use to personally insult someone?
    That should never fly on a civilized open forum.

One final note for OP: OP, was my math correct about me complaining only 2 times about the same assbutt, in the last 5 months?

The other 251, man, I have to question ...why did you not take me serious and keep that same idiots mouth closed for awhile?
    I close my case will not trade posts with the usual suspects that thrive here.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Buena Onda

Sure, Pal, if you buy OP's bs. He lost his cool and spouted off with words he cannot back up.
    If you're smart and if his math was correct--don't you think if I was such a nuisance for him--he just now is saying--He would have spoken a little louder and sooner, so I could catch his drift?

253 in how many years?
    And he sure has tried to snow a lot of members, posting some real exaggerated defense.

I say, hey, I definitely agree, OP, that member stinks and if he insults you needlessly or interrupts another serious post or thread of yours, he's gone for 6 months.
    That's the way you keep the peace on a forum and stand up with it's time to stand up, not sneak in and hit someone, unexpectedly, in the backside.
    It's normally called; Man to Man, not washing, supposed, dirty laundry for all to see.

So I will never complain about another worthless poster on... SBR. But they sure need some rules that they can hold members to, who think there is no limit to what words you can use to personally insult someone?

One final note for OP: OP, was my math correct about me complaining only 2 times about the same assbutt, in the last 5 months?

The other 251, man, I have to question ...why did you not take me serious and keep that same idiots mouth closed for awhile?
    The point is......I don't know and I don't care and neither does anyone else except you. I'd lay -1000 that 1/10 people even read past the first couple of sentences.

Buena Onda

253 in how many years?

There's a saying: "Fantasy players argue over who is leaving the tip while gamblers are busy picking up the entire check"

You, my friend, definitely sound like a fantasy player.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 882

No kiddin'?
    So anything goes? Ok, like I said above, I try to do better.
    Moderators are the biggest trolls here buddy. They don’t give a damn.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think you have been told numerous times it is none of your business what happens to other accounts?!

If you did not make a habit of reporting quite normal responses from other posters you demand should draw sanctions, maybe mods would take more notice of you.

But it doesn't matter how many times you are told the same thing... like what mods do with other accounts aint your business... you never bloody stop repeating the same cry baby lines!!

How long have you crying about this exact same thing to me privately?

What would you guess Over/Under 150 messages Abe?

You're a rude inconsiderate time wasting cry baby Abe. Grow up and shut up, sheesh.

Go ahead Abe, make a guess how many crying messages you have wasted my time with privately as well as all these forum threads.

I dare you, make a guess. I can tell you exactly how many you have sent.
    Damn Abe. He got you.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Moderators are the biggest trolls here buddy. They don’t give a damn.
    Thank you! I've heard that before, somewhere?
    And a question for you.
    What are moderators supposed to be paid to do? Just curious, I wouldn't want to start any trouble.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 05-30-21 at 11:13 PM.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

So many crying snitches at this toilet but most are employees some are long time posters.
    I guess it kinda shows who they really are. Can't handle your own problems cry for help lol
    Run an get Momma ...tell Daddy you got hurt unreal

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25582

Abe. In the world of the interwebs, you are the OP here.

253 messages to Opti? You are making him the hardest working Mod here.

He should get a raise.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Abe. In the world of the interwebs, you are the OP here.

253 messages to Opti? You are making him the hardest working Mod here.

He should get a raise.
    Getting fired-up is better, you transcend human potential.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    So many crying snitches at this toilet but most are employees some are long time posters.
    I guess it kinda shows who they really are. Can't handle your own problems cry for help lol
    Run an get Momma ...tell Daddy you got hurt unreal
    I cried, but mommy told me to go home...

Daddy said, don't worry son I hear if you gamble, you win.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Damn I just realized Sneki is playing the lady accordion...

Google search:

Nevermind, I'll just do it for you...

(This one has lots of cool buttons on it; must be better then, right?)

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Don't smoke weed people...

I fukked up. Title of post #49 was supposed to be: "The Thunder oyster"

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I mean... I can't... Sorry SBR. Thanks for the autocorrect.

ABEHONEST

Well, I see I picked up a credible follower. Man, this Ryekmd is gunning for the most prolific follower, ever, on SBR.
    Only 200 to go to pass that complete idiot, whatshisname?

Thanks for this show of respect.

First 12