Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Or they're saying it's a pitifully small investment, and it severely undermines your credibility that you can't make it yourself

At least that's why I rag on the people who act like big shot gamblers but don't even go pro. I'm broke af and still do it...
    Keep spinning the narrative there Dinotard and I might schedule an emergency Skype session with Shari.

I'll give you two years of sleepless nights and trips to the pharmacy for antipsychotics just like I did Poop-Shute!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

I'm curious where I spun a narrative? I said that I can go pro while broke and you still don't have a good reason you can't donate a simple 100 to charity. Facts

You can win these arguments in your own mind. I don't care. But almost everybody who reads these arguments from you just sort of assumes you're a loser. So don't waste your own time. If you truly don't care, stop defending yourself. You're not gonna change our minds

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I'm curious where I spun a narrative? I said that I can go pro while broke and you still don't have a good reason you can't donate a simple 100 to charity. Facts

You can win these arguments in your own mind. I don't care. But almost everybody who reads these arguments from you just sort of assumes you're a loser. So don't waste your own time. If you truly don't care, stop defending yourself. You're not gonna change our minds
    LOL at you thinking you speak for everybody... Is that a superpower granted to you on the day you turned pro?

Look, I'm pretty certain if one could buy their way out of loserdom, it would cost a lot more than a hundred bucks. Such a life altering enhancement would be bottled and sold for an astronomical sum. So the fact that you're waving a Franklin in my face and effectively saying "nanny nanny boo boo" just presents a case for your desperation to be a somebody... but alas, there you sit, bereft of any clout or notoriety you thought would accompany your status upgrade.

No wonder you hang out in the Saloon, you sound like a fuckin dork. Us cool kids shoot the breeze in PT like pimps.

Society's eyesores lurk in the Saloon and feast on the corpse of dying threads no longer fit for Player's Talk.

Not that anyone's judging the other.

First 123