hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

COVID Business Relief Scams!

https://thepostmillennial.com/dc-pastor-used-covid-relief-funds-to-buy-39-cars-and-a-house

I've happened to see neighbors suddenly reconstruct their homes from scratch since COVID started. First I thought they hit the lottery, but now it makes more sense. They can apply for all these business loans and cheat the government out of all this money. For one, this is a sign that the economy will collapse. I hope they had their fun while it lasted. You can't give out money like this to fake businesses, and even some real businesses (that don't need 100K to remodel their house inside and out. Neighbor tore down garage, built completely new one, built a shed right next to it. All new concrete driveway. Tore down existing porch putting in new one. Tore apart front lawn. On and on and on we go not to mention gutting the whole interior. I am convinced he conned the government. For this pastor, hopefully he stops his preaching!

Do you know of anyone that you are suspicious of? Call 1-800-SCAM-NOW (fake # for you suckers) to report them. LOL.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They will all eventually get busted

People also report others

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

They are stealing your thoughts and ideas through wifi.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

A llittle off topic but same genre the hospitals are thieves too. Any covid related medical expenses are supposed to be covered by the CARES Act but hospitals are still billing these people 50 100k plus for their covid hospital stays. Fukkin thieves. I hope lawyers get to it. Nothing nastier than a thief.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Everyday I read about people getting busted for this.

They are always black and they always run out and buy a bunch of new cars.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    A llittle off topic but same genre the hospitals are thieves too. Any covid related medical expenses are supposed to be covered by the CARES Act but hospitals are still billing these people 50 100k plus for their covid hospital stays. Fukkin thieves. I hope lawyers get to it. Nothing nastier than a thief.
    The MIC (Medical Industrial Complex) would fall fast if everyone learned to eat properly, take vitamins and minerals, get exercise, and new healthy remedies were released for any illness. Keeping the PH level alkaline and not acidic is key. Daily baking soda with natural water (not the toxic shit from your tap).

But yeah, hospitals involved in the COVID scam big time.

Did you know:
    the word virus in latin means poison.
    the word corona in latin means radiation.

Corona virus is radiation poisoning probably from those 5g/6g towers.

You're a good fukker habit. Hope you're doing alright out there. Peace!

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

What a shame, all this while some people out there actually need help...