Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think you guys idea of black people is skewed by consuming too much media. how many black people do you knownin your personal life?
    This is where you have no clue about me
    which is understandable,cuz you don’t know me
    In one conversation between us and a blunt
    we’d both come to common grounds I bet

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    piss on floyd and piss on chauvin 2 worthless pieces of shet off the street

This is how most see it

Only that Floyd was the worse evil of the two by far

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    see, these kind of comments are perplexing to many people.

First of all, you don't know Floyd. He was nothing to you. You have pretty much nothing in common with the man. You probably aren't passing off fake bills for smokes and you haven't been convicted several times of crimes and likely haven't spent several years in prison. Maybe I am wrong. Assuming I am not, then all this jubilation you feel is because of his skin color?

America has the best legal system in the world. The process played out like it has and dozed millions of times. I submit, that its the press that are telling you to care so much about this case. I admit I was intrigued also but only because of potential insanity by thugs if the verdict was not guilty. Its not about race. Its about one idiot making a huge mistake against another idiot.

One life lost and another wasted in prison. Neither planned this when they woke up that eventful day.

Justice has been served. You are correct. It gets served repeatedly throughout the years in thousands of instances. There is nothing to celebrate here unless you are personally involved somehow.
    Some of the right words, but the wrong premise.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

JUSTICE was served............

don't care if Big Floyd ate enough fentanyl to kill a horse....

cop, if you're gonna be an asshole and show no respect to anyone, and put your knee on another man's neck or back or whatever until he's gone, all the while portraying yourself as some kind of badass, you NEED to spend the rest of your days in prison.......

fuk chauvin, and props to whoever shivs him on the inside.........

ps.... if he was innocent, he's another gary conditt, the shithead that was bangin' chandra levy and lost everything when the cops thought he must have offed the jew bitch...... wrong place at the wrong time...........

chauvin wouldn't be spending the rest of his days in prison had he simply done what the fukkin' minneapolis police dept's motto is: "serve with compassion".............

here's hopin that mother fukker gets all the compassion he gave george once he's takin' it up the ass in prison.......... none..............

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

see, these kind of comments are perplexing to many people.

First of all, you don't know Floyd. He was nothing to you. You have pretty much nothing in common with the man. You probably aren't passing off fake bills for smokes and you haven't been convicted several times of crimes and likely haven't spent several years in prison. Maybe I am wrong. Assuming I am not, then all this jubilation you feel is because of his skin color?

America has the best legal system in the world. The process played out like it has and dozed millions of times. I submit, that its the press that are telling you to care so much about this case. I admit I was intrigued also but only because of potential insanity by thugs if the verdict was not guilty. Its not about race. Its about one idiot making a huge mistake against another idiot.

One life lost and another wasted in prison. Neither planned this when they woke up that eventful day.

Justice has been served. You are correct. It gets served repeatedly throughout the years in thousands of instances. There is nothing to celebrate here unless you are personally involved somehow.
    Its something to celebrate for me. Its a big deal, that finally, a piece of shit cop is getting put away for murdering a citizen. I followed this case from start to finish and the evidence was overwhelming. This man own co-workers testified against him. The jubilation I feel is solely based off that the boy in blue is getting what he deserves. Its not about his race for me. Its about the rest of his blue life will be spent in prison
    Points Awarded:

BuckyOne gave wikkidinsane 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave wikkidinsane 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

wikkidinsane

Also, I haven't evaluated all the justice systems in the world so I can't say America has the best. have you?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I'm saying this with all due respect Wik

I have about 50 Mexican inlaws and about once every week or two there's a big cookout and I can tell you every single one of them is tired of this stuff

Mexican people are tired of it Caucasian people tired of it Asian people are damn sure tired of getting beat down and Indians never like certain people to begin with

I'm telling you man sooner or later everybody's going to be on that ass 4real
    Wow...happy everybody is tired of police brutality. Coming together.

Confused though. When you say "Indian", are you referring to Native Americans or people from India and who do they not like?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    JUSTICE was served............

don't care if Big Floyd ate enough fentanyl to kill a horse....

cop, if you're gonna be an asshole and show no respect to anyone, and put your knee on another man's neck or back or whatever until he's gone, all the while portraying yourself as some kind of badass, you NEED to spend the rest of your days in prison.......

fuk chauvin, and props to whoever shivs him on the inside.........

ps.... if he was innocent, he's another gary conditt, the shithead that was bangin' chandra levy and lost everything when the cops thought he must have offed the jew bitch...... wrong place at the wrong time...........

chauvin wouldn't be spending the rest of his days in prison had he simply done what the fukkin' minneapolis police dept's motto is: "serve with compassion".............

here's hopin that mother fukker gets all the compassion he gave george once he's takin' it up the ass in prison.......... none..............
    Agree, fuk that clown.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    This is how most see it

Only that Floyd was the worse evil of the two by far
    Interesting that the one who DIDN'T kill anybody is the worse evil.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Another black criminal scumbag will get killed by a white cop when resisting arrest and this will start all over again.. Not like it happens often but it will in time and then here we go again.

Black cop or black street thug kills a white kid and it's always a no story now also. Funny how that works. This is the world we live in today. Color of skin is everything today..

Asians getting hammered as well with race hate crimes and even they get little coverage only because black thugs are the ones knocking down the old Asians on the streets. That doesn't fit the Democrat and Liberal fake news agenda.

I see a race war coming if this continues. ..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Also, I haven't evaluated all the justice systems in the world so I can't say America has the best. have you?
    no need to...... these fukheads, left and right, have no clue when they say this banana republic we live in has "the best justice system in the world."

bullshit.......... and i'm part of it......

if we took people out back of the courthouse and executed them immediately, we'd be better off than the system we have, where wealthy like biden can be career criminals (raping is own daughter, rapin' tara reade, covering up hunter rapin' natalie, illegal kickbacks from china, subverting gov't with discussions with Iran while trump was still prez, etc etc etc.), while some poor bastard gets 5 years for stealing a bottle of vodka..........

our system is far from the best.......... it sucks...........

if we did prosecute everyone the same, maybe fukheads like biden wouldn't exist........ they'd either have been busted long ago and in jail, or once they got a taste of a truly equal system, wouldn't have continued to abuse it...........

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Interesting that the one who DIDN'T kill anybody is the worse evil.
    LOL Crazy world isn't it.

snapper
    snapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4913

Did you happen to noticed while both of his hands are in his pockets, the wrinkles on his forehead are dynamic, not static. This only happens when muscle strength is applied. He intentionally put pressure on his neck to keep him from breathing.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I watch the COPS shows and all cops put their knee on the back of the necks of the thugs and no one dies. Floyd was weak and sickly. Shiit happens.. NOT GUILTY!!!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Its something to celebrate for me. Its a big deal, that finally, a piece of shit cop is getting put away for murdering a citizen. I followed this case from start to finish and the evidence was overwhelming. This man own co-workers testified against him. The jubilation I feel is solely based off that the boy in blue is getting what he deserves. Its not about his race for me. Its about the rest of his blue life will be spent in prison
    Worse Abuse Of Power is an Unqualified Public Servant Who is the the Judge, Jury and Executioner of Street Justice 4 the 1%.

khicks26

Another black criminal scumbag will get killed by a white cop when resisting arrest and this will start all over again.. Not like it happens often but it will in time and then here we go again.

Black cop or black street thug kills a white kid and it's always a no story now also. Funny how that works. This is the world we live in today. Color of skin is everything today..

Asians getting hammered as well with race hate crimes and even they get little coverage only because black thugs are the ones knocking down the old Asians on the streets. That doesn't fit the Democrat and Liberal fake news agenda.

I see a race war coming if this continues. ..
    Some say this is how the empire will end.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Ya I get it. The verdict fit. Why the celebration though? What's it to you? One idiot killed another idiot.

The media are telling you that you should car. Can't you see it? Its all a manufactured story blown out of proportion and the PRESS could be happier because they make tons of money from it. One loser who happens to have the right skin color and one who happens to have the wrong color. That is it. There's the story. It always is. YOU MUST CARE because if you don't, then you are a racist or you are against systemic racism.

The press are a bunch of corrupt agenda driven scoundrels propping up democrats and cashing in on the chaos. CNN won't admit it publicly but you just know they were hoping for a not guilty verdict.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    LOL Crazy world isn't it.
    Anything U don't abuse is good. Anything U do abuse is bad. And anyone who abuses U, is Evil. Abuse, should never B an Excuse.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Worse Abuse Of Power is an Unqualified Public Servant Who is the the Judge, Jury and Executioner of Street Justice 4 the 1%.
    Well said. Cops protect property, not people.

BOA12

The Cold Civil War, since 1865, assures, nevermore.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I really hope not Knickers. Hope the American people are smarter then that and squash all this race crap garbage in time and understand how the media influences and pushes this hate race agenda.

I love everyone if you are cool regardless of your skin color and that's how it should be.

khicks26

Ya I get it. The verdict fit. Why the celebration though? What's it to you? One idiot killed another idiot.

The media are telling you that you should car. Can't you see it? Its all a manufactured story blown out of proportion and the PRESS could be happier because they make tons of money from it. One loser who happens to have the right skin color and one who happens to have the wrong color. That is it. There's the story. It always is. YOU MUST CARE because if you don't, then you are a racist or you are against systemic racism.

The press are a bunch of corrupt agenda driven scoundrels propping up democrats and cashing in on the chaos. CNN won't admit it publicly but you just know they were hoping for a not guilty verdict.
    Dwight's problem is he watch's the News that's: By & for the 1%.

khicks26

I really hope not Knickers. Hope the American people are smarter then that and squash all this race crap garbage in time and understand how the media influences and pushes this hate race agenda.

I love everyone if you are cool regardless of your skin color and that's how it should be.
    I'll drink to that my brother.

BOA12

Well said. Cops protect property, not people.
    1%'s ideals, since 1980, openly. What? Laws protect, those who make laws. What?

khicks26

1%'s ideals, since 1980, openly. What? Laws protect, those who make laws. What?
    Classic.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

show where he admitted to holding a gun to a pregnant woman. everywhere I look on internet says otherwise. goodnight
    LOL

I'm not going into the public court record of his arrest and guilty plea again because it is a govt site and took me forever to do it

I assure you that I am not lying

If you read any of my previous posts on here you will see that I agree with you on Chauvin and the problem with police

I basically wrote a novel on it

That should give you some idea of my objectivity on this subject

I just like to try and remain factual on things that are a matter of public record and not opinions

For instance, there is nothing in the public record about her being pregnant, which I already pointed out

That doesn't lessen the crime, but I went out of my way to mention that

In no way does that mitigate what Chauvin did

He is disgusting, as I covered quite thoroughly in my previous posts

He can rot in jail

I also said that criminals need to change their behavior as well

Both sides need to change

Like I said, click on my post history and you will see I am very objective in this thread

Or don't

BOA12

Even me? Fukin' Lovefest, not, your own private Idaho?

BOA12

Dwight's problem is he watch's the News that's: By & for the 1%.
    Kid needs a hobby. Take up gambling dwite.

khicks26

I know that tune.

khicks26

Kid needs a hobby. Take up gambling dwite.
    Your on a roll.

khicks26

I know that tune.

I don't care what anyone says. That hair is sexy.

wikkidinsane

why stop at cnn?

Oann Fox Newsmax Msnbc. They all have agendas. Which one do you choose to consume. I don't follow either religiously. I know a lot of headlines are clickbait and most news is biased as hell. I like to analyze multiple sources and make a determination whats truth

BOA12

I'll drink to that my brother.
    Being civil, stops civil wars. Best way, 2 to straighten out any problem, is 2get F Up. Not the only way, Mom and Dad.

khicks26

why stop at cnn?

Oann Fox Newsmax Msnbc. They all have agendas. Which one do you choose to consume. I don't follow either religiously. I know a lot of headlines are clickbait and most news is biased as hell. I like to analyze multiple sources and make a determination whats truth
    Just wait until he posts a vid from that guy with down syndrome. Then you will understand. LOL

Last edited by khicks26; 04-20-21 at 09:52 PM.

khicks26

Being civil, stops civil wars. Best way, 2 to straighten out any problem, is 2get F Up. Not the only way, Mom and Dad.
    Happy 420 my brother.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Even you bud. Mac, Terdy and Scorpie as well.

If we all met in real life at an SBR bash or something like that and you guys are all cool and friendly I'd say let's be friends next round on me, I'll buy.

I'm good like that regardless of political or religious beliefs, race and or skin color. Cool and friendly I can work with always in life.. .. We need more of that...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last