The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

What did we learn from this other than Deb left Brock for bbc in her outhouse

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6069

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10078

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    why is she disobeying a lawful request and fighting to get away?

You are like the concerned citizen that showed up later who didn't know she stole from Wal Mart but actually you are worse. You saw the video, knew she was arrested for stealing and you are still acting like like the concerned citizen pretending you know nothing as to why this is happening.

I get it, no one wants to get arrested for stealing shit especially when you see on TV people looting without any consequences. It must be a scary feeling being caught by the cops for shoplifting but when you do, just comply and nothing will happen. Maybe a fine or something and she will be home later that day.
    Cops Laughed After Abusing Woman With Dementia

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6069

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    The cop has been pulled off the streets because of what he said. He might end up losing his job over this. Regardless, he's not allowed to do his job for the foreseeable future.

This is how fukking crazy people are.

khicks26

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5662

"I think people need to understand what a tweet or statement can do to others. And I believe nobody stopped and considered what would happen. Could have waited a week to send it."

"I felt like with this particular situation, it was something that not only was I not informed enough about, I just felt like it was something that not only myself and my teammates or our organization had enough information to even talk about it at that point in time, and we still feel the same way."

~ LeDummy about the Rockets manager’s comments about the protesters in China in 2019.....

Le-FAIL.....

khicks26

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8693

You hate women and blacks. Known to use the N word. Where did you learn it from?

First ... 18192021