1. #386
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Well I like that you're staying on point though and making it about bad cops and not about cops targeting a certain race which is all bs

    A bad cop is a bad cop no matter what color the victim is
    My father in-law was a cop for 10 years. Real nice guy, that's why he quit being a cop.

    Its the culture of policing. Even if your a good cop, they will turn you into an asshole. Or you will quit.

  2. #387
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 12,705
    Betpoints: 145

    just like how you defend your side and say not all white mean are racist etc... or say Christians are under attack in America etc. On a national level that is far from the truth. im sure you can find instances of hate against the white man etc but its not a concerted effort

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #388
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 20,634
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think you guys idea of black people is skewed by consuming too much media. how many black people do you knownin your personal life?


    Hundreds

    With several balling 2-3 times per week

  4. #389
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 3,538
    Betpoints: 5000

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    the sad thing about this, as soon as another verdict do not go the way of the blacks, they will all be back in the streets again tearing up everything


    Sorry that the George Floyd decision did not go your way CK .....TUFF

  5. #390
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 19,343
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    As a mostly reformed SBR agitator, I have a few thoughts

    From researching this very thoroughly, it is very clear that Floyd committed armed robbery in a 2007 home invasion

    He was identified as the one who put a gun in the women's stomach, although it might not be true that she was pregnant

    He pled guilty and only served around 4 yrs, which I find abhorrent

    The rest of the crimes that we know of were mainly drug charges

    He certainly has had frequent run ins with law enforcement in his life, which increases his chances of running into a psycho cop like Chauvin, who is one of many criminals with a badge

    As far as Chauvin, he is a piece of garbage

    I don't even care if he actually killed him or not, he can rot in jail

    That video is sickening, despite Floyd's shortcomings

    Chauvin has messed with people his whole " career", so if he ran into a guy who was more vulnerable to dying when he abused him, I have zero sympathy for Chauvin

    For both of these guys, the same old phrase applies

    "If you play with fire enough, eventually you get burned"

    Obviously Floyd got the worst of it

    I am far from perfect and have made plenty of mistakes in my life

    All I can say is the more times you do things that are dangerous to yourself or others, the higher your chance of something bad happening to you, WHETHER IT IS JUSTIFIED OR NOT

    It's just the way it works in life

    That's my worthless 2 cents worth
    beautifully put
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #391
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think you guys idea of black people is skewed by consuming too much media. how many black people do you knownin your personal life?
    It sure reads that way. Doesn't really matter how many black people they know.

  7. #392
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 15,390
    Betpoints: 2518

    ^^^^^words from a fake pro.great fool

  8. #393
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 20,634
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    just like how you defend your side and say not all white mean are racist etc... or say Christians are under attack in America etc. On a national level that is far from the truth. im sure you can find instances of hate against the white man etc but its not a concerted effort



    I'm saying this with all due respect Wik

    I have about 50 Mexican inlaws and about once every week or two there's a big cookout and I can tell you every single one of them is tired of this stuff

    Mexican people are tired of it Caucasian people tired of it Asian people are damn sure tired of getting beat down and Indians never like certain people to begin with

    I'm telling you man sooner or later everybody's going to be on that ass 4real

  9. #394
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 20,634
    Betpoints: 312

    I don't know if it's just in much bigger cities or what but where I live and growing up in Central Florida everybody gets along fine and no people of color even talk about this stuff in general on a day to day basis we just go about our lives and always have

  10. #395
    cincinnatikid513
    getting healthy
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,888
    Betpoints: 12

    who gives a fuk

    we got games
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/10/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #396
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 20,634
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    who gives a fuk

    we got games


    It's just the hot topic of the day cincy lol

  12. #397
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 65,797
    Betpoints: 214

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think you guys idea of black people is skewed by consuming too much media. how many black people do you knownin your personal life?
    I know many blacks and they are cool and I consider them friends. I use to manage apartment buildings in South Central LA in my early 30's. I was well liked and stayed friends with many..

    I also played sports my entire life growing up at a very high level. I'm cool with the brothers. Dated some Sisters. I speak my mind and truth today though. You do wrong and hurt innocent others I'll call you a dirt bag.

  13. #398
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 31,074
    Betpoints: 12273

    I'm good with the verdict although 3rd degree murder was the right charge.

    Everyone knows, white or black, if you resist arrest or run you're gonna get your ass beat. Ghetto fvvks seem to enjoy a good azz beating because they resist quite often.

    Once the handcuffs are on there should be no more beatings.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, Hman, and GunShard

  14. #399
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,720
    Betpoints: 7598

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    fact check it. it will show they can't prove that and he didn't assault her during a robbery. his record shouldn't matter at all. Cops are paid "servants" They are here to serve me.
    Actually, you need to fact check it

    Floyd held a gun on her stomach initially, which is assault
    He then ordered another armed accomplice to watch her while he joined the search, and that guy bashed her with his gun

    Floyd pled guilty to aggravated armed robbery

    This is all public court record

    If you go back a few pages you can see my posts where I absolutely love the fact that Chauvin the criminal psycho cop is gonna rot in jail

    Just don't rewrite Floyd's history to make it look better than it was

  15. #400
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 24,879
    Betpoints: 1028

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Actually, you need to fact check it

    Floyd held a gun on her stomach initially
    He then ordered another armed accomplice to watch her while he joined the search, and that guy bashed her with his gun

    Floyd pled guilty to aggravated armed robbery

    This is all public court record

    If you go back a few pages you can see my posts where I absolutely love the fact that Chauvin the criminal psycho cop is gonna rot in jail

    Just don't rewrite Floyd's history
    Floyd was trash and people put him on some pedestal....pathetic.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #401
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    its a day of celebration. justice has been served.


    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    happy 420!
    Fight Evil W/ an Anti Evil.

  17. #402
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    My father in-law was a cop for 10 years. Real nice guy, that's why he quit being a cop.

    Its the culture of policing. Even if your a good cop, they will turn you into an asshole. Or you will quit.
    Reformers need not apply. See Reagan 1980.

  18. #403
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 12,705
    Betpoints: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    It sure reads that way. Doesn't really matter how many black people they know.
    yes it does matter. big time

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #404
    cincinnatikid513
    getting healthy
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,888
    Betpoints: 12

    piss on floyd and piss on chauvin 2 worthless pieces of shet off the street
    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/10/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  20. #405
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    yes it does matter. big time
    If your going to repeat propaganda talking points & lump everyone into the same group. Then it really doesn't matter.


    I'm not black nor do I understand what it is to be black. But I do know not to repeat clown BS.

  21. #406
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Reformers need not apply. See Reagan 1980.
    Beginning of the end my brother.

  22. #407
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 12,705
    Betpoints: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Actually, you need to fact check it

    Floyd held a gun on her stomach initially, which is assault
    He then ordered another armed accomplice to watch her while he joined the search, and that guy bashed her with his gun

    Floyd pled guilty to aggravated armed robbery

    This is all public court record

    If you go back a few pages you can see my posts where I absolutely love the fact that Chauvin the criminal psycho cop is gonna rot in jail

    Just don't rewrite Floyd's history to make it look better than it was
    I have.

    state your sources.
    I have snopes, politifacts


    https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...n-at-gun-point


    and some quotation post. you probably have an opinion site only

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #408
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 39,052
    Betpoints: 5425

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    the sad thing about this, as soon as another verdict do not go the way of the blacks, they will all be back in the streets again tearing up everything
    Go the way of the blacks??? Wtf? The only way is the right way.

  24. #409
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 12,705
    Betpoints: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I don't know if it's just in much bigger cities or what but where I live and growing up in Central Florida everybody gets along fine and no people of color even talk about this stuff in general on a day to day basis we just go about our lives and always have
    Because some are more directly affected by this shit.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #410
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 65,797
    Betpoints: 214

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Well I don't know if that's true or not. Hard to tell because we always get a right wing smear job of all victims killed by cops. That cops think its OK to choke people in the street is a problem. I mean its not like the cop knew the story your telling us.

    Right after Nazi cop got sent up the river. A 15 year old black girl with a knife was shot & killed by a cop. She was protecting herself from an attacker with the the knife & she was the one who called the cops.

    Here's one from yesterday. 80 pound 73 year old senile woman arrested & taken to the ground. I think they also dislocated her shoulder.

    Sure crime is a problem, but so is the way we police that crime.




    Was the cops body cam fake?
    That's messed up but did the cop really know she was 73 years old with dementia? Was she slightly resisting also? I think she was.

    I'll tell you a story - I was in my mid 20's and had an awesome 1974 Toyota Landcruiser jeep with Chevy V8 engine, clean and my baby. Awesome ride!! I parked it in the alley and not my garage for a few hours which I never do and found a woman in a bath rob sitting in my open jeep yanking on the gear shift and jerking on the steering wheel when I walked back out..

    I was like WTF are doing lady? She looked at me crazy. I was about to yank her out my Jeep and her son came running up and said sorry man my mother is mentally ill. He grabbed her and took her back home.

    I was like ok bud it's all cool. Still I had no idea she was mentally ill before he showed up but I knew she was off a bit and maybe on drugs. Perhaps the cops think the same in these situations. You never know???

  26. #411
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    If your going to repeat propaganda talking points & lump everyone into the same group. Then it really doesn't matter.


    I'm not black nor do I understand what it is to be black. But I do know not to repeat clown BS.
    Case in point. WTF is wrong with this women.



  27. #412
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 12,705
    Betpoints: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I'm good with the verdict although 3rd degree murder was the right charge.

    Everyone knows, white or black, if you resist arrest or run you're gonna get your ass beat. Ghetto fvvks seem to enjoy a good azz beating because they resist quite often.

    Once the handcuffs are on there should be no more beatings.
    and cops shouldn't have that power to assault people just because ran an extra 100m. dont sign up for the job if you can't take the disrespect you dish. Respect is earned. cop or no cop, you come at me wrong I get at you the same. if a cop get their feelings hurt they think they have authority to kill. that have to change

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  28. #413
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,720
    Betpoints: 7598

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I have.

    state your sources.
    I have snopes, politifacts


    https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...n-at-gun-point


    and some quotation post. you probably have an opinion site only
    LOL

    Are you serious???

    I just told you it's all in the public records of his arrest and of his guilty plea

    He pled guilty to it

    I'm citing a public court factual record that Floyd pled guilty to, that anyone can look up, and you are using fake internet "fact" checkers

    I should have known better than to respond to you

    You don't have an honest bone in your body

    Have fun

  29. #414
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Beginning of the end my brother.
    De militarize, never de fund. Why I quit, Police State 101. Everything became about $$$$. Thanks 4 the good cops/Anti Evil, or WE'D all B criminals, 4 that is the Plan, 4Man.
    Last edited by BOA12; 04-20-21 at 09:18 PM.

  30. #415
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's messed up but did the cop really know she was 73 years old with dementia? Was she slightly resisting also? I think she was.

    I'll tell you a story - I was in my mid 20's and had an awesome 1974 Toyota Landcruiser jeep with Chevy V8 engine, clean and my baby. Awesome ride!! I parked it in the alley and not my garage for a few hours which I never do and found a woman in a bath rob sitting in my open jeep yanking on the gear shift and jerking on the steering wheel when I walked back out..

    I was up and like WTF are doing lady? She looked at me crazy. I was about to yank her out my Jeep and her son came running up and said sorry man my mother is mentally ill. He grabbed her and took her back home.

    I was like ok bud it's all cool. Still I had no idea she was mentally ill before he showed up but I knew she was off a bit and maybe on drugs. Perhaps the cops think the same in these situations. You never know???
    If the cop didn't know after about 2 min's of her saying "I'm going home" then the cop is messed up.

    Power tripping garbage.

  31. #416
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    De militarize, never de fund. Why I quit, Police State 101. Everything became about $$$$.
    Source of all evil. Just ask Roy Bacon. LOL


    I mean I need money to live, but I don't live for money.

  32. #417
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 12,705
    Betpoints: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

    Are you serious???

    I just told you it's all in the public records of his arrest and of his guilty plea

    He pled guilty to it

    I'm citing a public court factual record that Floyd pled guilty to, that anyone can look up, and you are using fake internet "fact" checkers

    I should have known better than to respond to you

    You don't have an honest bone in your body

    Have fun
    show where he admitted to holding a gun to a pregnant woman. everywhere I look on internet says otherwise. goodnight

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  33. #418
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 38,256
    Betpoints: 9593

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    show where he admitted to holding a gun to a pregnant woman. everywhere I look on internet says otherwise. goodnight

    Nothing to do with your post. Just thought you might like these guys.


  34. #419
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 78,243
    Betpoints: 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    its a day of celebration. justice has been served.
    see, these kind of comments are perplexing to many people.

    First of all, you don't know Floyd. He was nothing to you. You have pretty much nothing in common with the man. You probably aren't passing off fake bills for smokes and you haven't been convicted several times of crimes and likely haven't spent several years in prison. Maybe I am wrong. Assuming I am not, then all this jubilation you feel is because of his skin color?

    America has the best legal system in the world. The process played out like it has and dozed millions of times. I submit, that its the press that are telling you to care so much about this case. I admit I was intrigued also but only because of potential insanity by thugs if the verdict was not guilty. Its not about race. Its about one idiot making a huge mistake against another idiot.

    One life lost and another wasted in prison. Neither planned this when they woke up that eventful day.

    Justice has been served. You are correct. It gets served repeatedly throughout the years in thousands of instances. There is nothing to celebrate here unless you are personally involved somehow.

  35. #420
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 11,117
    Betpoints: 6590

    Points Awarded:

    wikkidinsane gave Thrilla 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Mac4Lyfe gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


First ... 9101112131415 ... Last
Top