Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All on Biden's watch

Country out of control
    Already the worst

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I'm in Indy.

Morino says mass shootings are so rare in America. Its a liberal hoax from the media to take our guns away

WHERE ARE YOU MORINO? YOU DUMB MOTHER rooster_eater

Fred The Hammer

All on Biden's watch

Country out of control
    Cmon Dumbass? I didn't see anyone blame trumpy for the Las Vegas shooting and that was 52 dead

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

None of the media talking about right now. I wonder why. Hmmm

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Cmon Dumbass? I didn't see anyone blame trumpy for the Las Vegas shooting and that was 52 dead
    There have been like 3 mass shootings a week since Biden took over. It's because the guy is such a bad President he makes people want to shoot others. Those are facts.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

All on Biden's watch

Country out of control
    Just the beginning. His puppet masters want global depopulation.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm in Indy.

Morino says mass shootings are so rare in America. Its a liberal hoax from the media to take our guns away

WHERE ARE YOU MORINO? YOU DUMB MOTHER rooster_eater

The reason this is such a big story is because mass shooting are very rare dumb shit, I don’t define mass shooting as 3 people.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

8 dead fedex have to take responsibility here where the security bodyguards

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

All on Biden's watch

Country out of control
    That's a pretty fukking crazy like comment....Biden's fault...LMFBO.................. 550,000 Americans died on Douchebag Dons watch..

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    That's a pretty fukking crazy like comment....Biden's fault...LMFBO.................. 550,000 Americans died on Douchebag Dons watch..
    Excellent point! Worst President in the history of the USA! Will take a long time to recover from his stupidly and the dumb ideas he left behind that changed perfectly decent human beings into absolute idiots!

He is still killing people as we speak - uncooperative bastards that are not getting shots and killing more people daily just like the moron showed them how. Our country will never get over this COVID crap.

thomorino

Most on the left defines a mass shooting as when more than 3 people are shot even even if only one person is killed.

Its absurd to define a shooting as a mass shooting when only 1 person dies and less than 4 people are shot.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

damn shame man. they said Friday got tipped before. coward took his own life.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Was this another white guy?

wikkidinsane

man stop with the politics. this shit isn't political. its how this retard was able to get this gun

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    honestly I don't even know yet but I'm going g to check now that you have mentioned it

wikkidinsane

why is saloon mod trying to cover this up lol

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    man stop with the politics. this shit isn't political. its how this retard was able to get this gun
    Wrong. Anyone can kill someone, you don’t need a gun. This is a mental health issue not a question of how he got a gun, he could have just as easily killed people with a car or through another method.

thomorino

Drunk drivers kill more people than guns every single year, no one calls for banning alcohol, gun control is liberal trash.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong. Anyone can kill someone, you don’t need a gun. This is a mental health issue not a question of how he got a gun, he could have just as easily killed people with a car or through another method.
    you think he would have able to hit 80 people in that building with a car? how about a knife. you should agree if he is mentally ill he shouldn't have a gun. probably just some thug...

wikkidinsane

I am tired of these people shooting dozens of people then taking the cowards way out or plead for insanity

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hmmm.....El-Sheepo

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Drunk drivers kill more people than guns every single year, no one calls for banning alcohol, gun control is liberal trash.
    That’s really dumb. Guns are used to kill. Alcohol is used in moderation by most and cars serve another purpose. Guns serve one purpose. It’s silly to compare.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

So I actually used to run FX Ground (I owned 14 routes) out of Watertown SD.

It's a pressure cooker in there

I assume this kid was on the line and under the whip of the local GM & his loading subordinate

I was a contractor, owned the trucks and paid the drivers...but watching how hard/ fast and non stop those boxes come in, to a snowflake who hasn't worked much it can be overwhelming.

Not shocked he snapped, but surprised it wasn't around Xmas!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

No. Probably like Zimmerman. Zimmerman was jewish and hispanic. But, that MSM turned him into a white man. I'm sure someone could be as dark as some black africans are and MSM will still find a way to turn them into being white somehow. They do it every day.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Excellent point! Worst President in the history of the USA! Will take a long time to recover from his stupidly and the dumb ideas he left behind that changed perfectly decent human beings into absolute idiots!

He is still killing people as we speak - uncooperative bastards that are not getting shots and killing more people daily just like the moron showed them how. Our country will never get over this COVID crap.
    Yeah worst President ever. Only had the best economy in the history of the U.S and lowered taxes for everyone. Not to mention destroyed ISIS had illegal immigration under control. I can name about 50 other positive things he has done but why? He was a horrible President. Lol. Hey dipshit the Kung Flu came from CHINA not Donald Trump. And last time I checked every single country in the world had deaths because of it. Was that Trumps fault too? You libs are truly blind. But hey Biden is doing a great job. Lol. Unreal.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yeah worst President ever. Only had the best economy in the history of the U.S and lowered taxes for everyone. Not to mention destroyed ISIS had illegal immigration under control. I can name about 50 other positive things he has done but why? He was a horrible President. Lol. Hey dipshit the Kung Flu came from CHINA not Donald Trump. And last time I checked every single country in the world had deaths because of it. Was that Trumps fault too? You libs are truly blind. But hey Biden is doing a great job. Lol. Unreal.
    trump was touring usa when we have 50 cases and calling it a hoax until shit got really bad.

Stock Market is record high under Biden and the economy is doing fantastic

Trump did well with isis

Biden is following same immigration policy as Trump but his messaging have more people trying to cross on over

thomorino

trump was touring usa when we have 50 cases and calling it a hoax until shit got really bad.

Trump did well with isis

Biden is following same immigration policy as Trump but his messaging have more people trying to cross on over
    No, Trump was banning travel to and from China and Europe while Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, and nearly every leader in the left was clueless.

thomorino

Trump did well with isis

The economy is trash, the only reason the market is high is because of the fed. The market hasn’t been a good indication of the money overall strength of the us economy for years, as we saw during nearly the entire Obama administration.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

No, Trump was banning travel to and from China and Europe while Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, and nearly every leader in the left was clueless.
    Damn Democraps

Fred The Hammer

yeah morino.....nice to see your dumbass make a post about a mass shooting that is so rare. It only happens every other week. You have got to be the dumbest MF on sbr which is saying something and I've been here 15 years

thomorino

you think he would have able to hit 80 people in that building with a car? how about a knife. you should agree if he is mentally ill he shouldn't have a gun. probably just some thug...
    Drivers kill more people than guns every year and he didn’t hit 80 people.

thomorino

yeah morino.....nice to see your dumbass make a post about a mass shooting that is so rare. It only happens every other week. You have got to be the dumbest MF on sbr which is saying something and I've been here 15 years
    You can’t even speak coherently dumb shit.

thomorino

That’s really dumb. Guns are used to kill. Alcohol is used in moderation by most and cars serve another purpose. Guns serve one purpose. It’s silly to compare.
    Guns save lives every year you dumb shit.

1234 Last