JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The whole "Not being able to breathe" thing is a fabrication. Floyd said that he coudln't breathe from the time they tried to put him in the cop's vehicle and then kept repeating it after that.

They are not saying that he died from cutting his air off, they are claiming that it was a blood choke so oxygen couldn't get to his brain. Usually a blood choke of 20 seconds leads to unconsciousness.
    Everybody is gangster until they know they're going to jail. And that's true, Georgie was known to resist.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Everybody is gangster until they know they're going to jail. And that's true, Georgie was known to resist.
    Think if you had to deal with trash like that everyday. I wouldn't with that job on anyone.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    1,000,000,000,000% right...and who controls the media?!!...the Jews....and who controls the worlds banks?...the Jews....and who is to blame for 95% of the problems that go on not only in this country but the rest of the world?...yup, you got it...the Jews....fukkin bastards are responsible for all of this bullshit...they are instigators, perpetrators, manipulators, etc, etc!...If you want to take it a step further, there are conspiracy theorists out there that say they are the elite 1% that is trying to get the rest of society and civilization to destroy ourselves and each other and then when the all the smoke clears and dust settles, they will all interbreed with one another and create their own utopian society filled with their own blood lines.
    Nah. Just a conspiracy again. I did some research and ran into this. It can't be true:

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

last time we had that many dual israeli-US citizens in d.c. in charge of things, the Mossad and CIA decided to make dual citizen Wolfowitz' dream of a modern day "pearl harbor" come true, I believe we call that event "9-11"...

Chertoff, Zakheim, etc etc etc......

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

If had never interacted with the cops, he still would have died.
    clever

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Think if you had to deal with trash like that everyday. I wouldn't with that job on anyone.
    They know what they are signing up for, Nobody gets a job just because it’s wished upon them

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2075

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    So, they get him loaded into the ambulance and Chauvin asks if they want somebody to ride along. Para Med says Yaa, like, why bother he is already dead!

Wonder if the para meds will be called to testify? I imagine there is tremendous pressure to back up the cops / they probably stopped for pizza?
    The store clerk noticed the ambulance did not even turn to go the right way to the hospital so, that is how he knew he was dead. Ambulance guys must have known he was dead when they rolled up! Loaded him like a sack of feed.
    He would not have died if he would have been allowed to sit on the sidewalk. If he would have cooperated he would probably still be alive.

Would like to shove some truth serum up those cops to get the whole truth. Same with the passengers.
    Real interested to see the testimony of the police chief.
    Code of Silence exists in EVERYTHING. Why brothers don't hurt brothers, They might B Forced 2 move in. Group meetings ALWAYS necessary, so EVERYBODY on the same page. Why was he pulled out of the backseat, a little more discipline?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

yes I am watching every second. of it. let's take that he was high and after the 4th minute of knee to neck pressure he goes limp. why continue to keep that pressure to the neck?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    That cops definitely a prick but lets not make a crackhead into a some hero you penetrate around with cops bad shit is coming your way

spoken like a true pus. you have communist tendencies

wikkidinsane

Floyd was able to spell his name under the influence and he was trying to tell the officer before they put him in the vehicle that he was claustrophobic. One of the officer said I don't care youre going in the vehicle. I've been around folks with anxiety attacks. They act frantically and you have to help them calm down or they will pass out and have breathing issues.This man history shouldn't have anything to do with the way these public servants treated him. Folks want to let shit l
    slide until you are the one with a kneecap to the neck for being a God fearing red blooded American. only 1% of cops face jail time when they go to court because the whole system corrupt. the judges medical examiners etc are all corrupt along with the cops.

wikkidinsane

Two autopsy reports said the manner of George Floyd’s death was a homicide. Neither said the cause of his death was a fentanyl overdose.

The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”

the independent examiner said he died of asphyxiation due to neck compression but both ruled it a homicide
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 04-01-21 at 07:58 AM.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Floyd was able to spell his name under the influence and he was trying to tell the officer before they put him in the vehicle that he was claustrophobic. One of the officer said I don't care youre going in the vehicle. I've been around folks with anxiety attacks. They act frantically and you have to help them calm down or they will pass out and have breathing issues.This man history shouldn't have anything to do with the way these public servants treated him. Folks want to let shit l
    slide until you are the one with a kneecap to the neck for being a God fearing red blooded American. only 1% of cops face jail time when they go to court because the whole system corrupt. the judges medical examiners etc are all corrupt along with the cops.
    Did you not watch any of the tapes. This guy ran thru every excuse known to man. As soon as they didn’t bite on the first excuse that came out his mouth he would come up with another one. This clown is a career criminal and knows/tried to work the system but it didn’t work out for him this time. if you were claustrophobic or had anxiety, one would not lead a life that would put you in a 8x8 cell. That to me is the worst for someone who’s claustrophobic or has anxiety..

“Floyd was able to spell his name under the influence”

This is the bench mark for your people?
    Knowing how to spell ones name! 🤣🤣
    Well it’s a good thing they didn’t ask him to recite
    The alphabet backwards but then again that may have been too much and deemed racist so they just asked him to spell his own name ...🤣🤣

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Two autopsy reports said the manner of George Floyd’s death was a homicide. Neither said the cause of his death was a fentanyl overdose.

The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”

the independent examiner said he died of asphyxiation due to neck compression but both ruled it a homicide
    If the jury finds the cop guilty, I am fine with that.

The cops knew that Floyd was having some type of episode and probably should have tried to make him more comfortable. Then again, a suspect will say anything to try and get a cop to let their guard down.

As far as the whole "I'm claustrophobic" thing goes, he was just crammed into the driver's seat of what I guess was his vehicle, and was perfectly fine. Now all of a sudden, he is claustrophobic when they attempt to put him into the empty back seat of a police vehicle?

I think his anxiety was triggered from knowing that he was going back to jail. Then again, what was wrong with him in the store that he passed the counterfeit money in? What was all of that dancing around about?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

"What was all of that dancing around about?

It's called your First Amendment Constitutional rights.

dafuk is wrong with you Kermit???

Let's arrest everyone who is dancing.

Lost all respect for you Kermit.

Thought that you actually had something working between your ears.

Holy s#it was I ever wrong.

Pizz on you Mr. Nazi.

wikkidinsane

If the jury finds the cop guilty, I am fine with that.

The cops knew that Floyd was having some type of episode and probably should have tried to make him more comfortable. Then again, a suspect will say anything to try and get a cop to let their guard down.

As far as the whole "I'm claustrophobic" thing goes, he was just crammed into the driver's seat of what I guess was his vehicle, and was perfectly fine. Now all of a sudden, he is claustrophobic when they attempt to put him into the empty back seat of a police vehicle?

I think his anxiety was triggered from knowing that he was going back to jail. Then again, what was wrong with him in the store that he passed the counterfeit money in? What was all of that dancing around about?
    all that don't matter to me. if he knowingly gave that fake bill or if he was high or the anxiety was a consequence of him being high. its just the officer conduct I am focusing on.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Did you not watch any of the tapes. This guy ran thru every excuse known to man. As soon as they didn’t bite on the first excuse that came out his mouth he would come up with another one. This clown is a career criminal and knows/tried to work the system but it didn’t work out for him this time. if you were claustrophobic or had anxiety, one would not lead a life that would put you in a 8x8 cell. That to me is the worst for someone who’s claustrophobic or has anxiety..

“Floyd was able to spell his name under the influence”

This is the bench mark for your people?
    Knowing how to spell ones name! 🤣🤣
    Well it’s a good thing they didn’t ask him to recite
    The alphabet backwards but then again that may have been too much and deemed racist so they just asked him to spell his own name ...🤣🤣
    your argument that he was that high. Apparently he wasn't that high. If he was really claustrophobic then this was a regular reaction. the knee to the neck and keeping it there after he stopped talking -moving mean the officer didn't give a damn about this man's life

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    "What was all of that dancing around about?

It's called your First Amendment Constitutional rights.

dafuk is wrong with you Kermit???

Let's arrest everyone who is dancing.

Lost all respect for you Kermit.

Thought that you actually had something working between your ears.

Holy s#it was I ever wrong.

Pizz on you Mr. Nazi.
    Like I give a shit who you respect.

It's nice to know that you're cool with some criminal driving around high as fukk (yeah, his own friends said he was high) endangering innocent lives.

The reason why he was dancing around is because he was high as fukk. That's not normal behavior.

And now the key witness is pleading the 5th and won't testify. It's being speculated that this is the guy who gave Floyd the fake money.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Floyd was able to spell his name under the influence and he was trying to tell the officer before they put him in the vehicle that he was claustrophobic. One of the officer said I don't care youre going in the vehicle. I've been around folks with anxiety attacks. They act frantically and you have to help them calm down or they will pass out and have breathing issues.This man history shouldn't have anything to do with the way these public servants treated him.
    *tried to use counterfeit money while completely smacked up on fentanyl*

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

all of the talk about what happened beyond the cops kneeling on his neck for 9+ minutes smacks of blaming a rape victim for "asking for it." there were a few dozens different ways they could have restrained him without killing him. it's really that simple, and you can see that the prosecution is keeping the focus there.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    all of the talk about what happened beyond the cops kneeling on his neck for 9+ minutes smacks of blaming a rape victim for "asking for it." there were a few dozens different ways they could have restrained him without killing him. it's really that simple, and you can see that the prosecution is keeping the focus there.
    Truer words never spoken. Well done sir.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    This is the purpose of our system, to determine if there are mitigating factors that reduce culpability.

There clearly are. There was an arrest made for passing fake currency, then, the suspect resisted arrest (that's 1), the suspect was much larger than the officer (2), the 2 knew each other and could have been aware of fighting abilities or other inside facts (3), the suspect later was found to have narcotics in his system, some to the extent of being lethal (4).

So ok, we have a negligent homicide, that's clear, but with the mitigating factors the question becomes how much time will he serve and if the State over charges him, will he walk at trial or on appeal....?

bruceBRUCEbruce

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There clearly are. There was an arrest made for passing fake currency, then, the suspect resisted arrest (that's 1), the suspect was much larger than the officer (2), the 2 knew each other and could have been aware of fighting abilities or other inside facts (3), the suspect later was found to have narcotics in his system, some to the extent of being lethal (4).
    none of this changes the very basic fact that, as mentioned, there were dozens of other ways to restrain him without killing him.

I do agree with your last point and think that the defense team here will bang away, heavily and loudly, on those other factors, as that's really all they have here as it is virtually inarguable that the death was caused by the kneeling.

TheGoldenGoose

Paramedic Seth Zachary Bravinder, who provided medical assistance to George Floyd, testified that from a distance, he could tell Floyd wasn't breathing.
    After arriving to the scene, he got out from the ambulance and headed to the back, and said "from what I could see where I was at I didn't — I didn't see any breathing or movement or anything like that."
    Asked if Floyd appeared unresponsive, Bravinder said, "from what I could tell just standing from a distance, yes."
    Bravinder said that he had his hands near Floyd's head to prevent it "from slamming down on the pavement" as they moved him unto a stretcher and into the ambulance.
    The paramedic described Floyd's state and head when he was being transferred.
    "I guess limp would be the best description. He wasn't — he was unresponsive and wasn't holding his head up or anything like that," Bravinder said.

He explained that asystole is the medical term for "flatlined" — "basically tells us your heart isn't really doing anything at that moment."
    "It's not a good sign," Bravinder added. "Basically just because your heart isn't doing anything at that moment. There's not — it's not pumping blood. So it's not — it's not a good sign for a good outcome."

Good Luck refuting that testimony.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

All i know is thank God some of you right wing racist bigots on this thread aren't on the jury...Many of you are trying to figure a way to get the cop off the hook with the dumbest misrepresentations...You know who you are, part of Krakens top 15...

Kermit

In a bizarre twist, a major key witness, Morries Lester Hall (One of Floyd's passengers) decided to plead the Fifth Amendment and not testify in the trial of Derek Chauvin

During questioning of George Floyd's girlfriend Courteney Ross, it had come out that Morries Lester Hall was in fact their personal drug dealer.

What a shocker.

Kermit

Paramedic Seth Zachary Bravinder, who provided medical assistance to George Floyd, testified that from a distance, he could tell Floyd wasn't breathing.
    After arriving to the scene, he got out from the ambulance and headed to the back, and said "from what I could see where I was at I didn't — I didn't see any breathing or movement or anything like that."
    Asked if Floyd appeared unresponsive, Bravinder said, "from what I could tell just standing from a distance, yes."
    Bravinder said that he had his hands near Floyd's head to prevent it "from slamming down on the pavement" as they moved him unto a stretcher and into the ambulance.
    The paramedic described Floyd's state and head when he was being transferred.
    "I guess limp would be the best description. He wasn't — he was unresponsive and wasn't holding his head up or anything like that," Bravinder said.

He explained that asystole is the medical term for "flatlined" — "basically tells us your heart isn't really doing anything at that moment."
    "It's not a good sign," Bravinder added. "Basically just because your heart isn't doing anything at that moment. There's not — it's not pumping blood. So it's not — it's not a good sign for a good outcome."

Good Luck refuting that testimony.
    You can only overdose on drugs so many times before they get the best of you.

George Floyd was hospitalized for a week in March of 2020 after overdosing.

BOA12

Evil lution of White Supremacy; Neanderthal/ Hitler/ Trumpism. Tiny brains, smaller diks. Two R gone 4ever, mindset, hierarchy,in the hands, of agent orange. Republicans, R fuked.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    All i know is thank God some of you right wing racist bigots on this thread aren't on the jury...Many of you are trying to figure a way to get the cop off the hook with the dumbest misrepresentations...You know who you are, part of Krakens top 15...
    If George Floyd was white, my opinion wouldn't change after watching the numerous body cam videos.

BOA12

In a bizarre twist, a major key witness, Morries Lester Hall (One of Floyd's passengers) decided to plead the Fifth Amendment and not testify in the trial of Derek Chauvin

During questioning of George Floyd's girlfriend Courteney Ross, it had come out that Morries Lester Hall was in fact their personal drug dealer.

What a shocker.
    trump set a great precedent at his 2 impeachments; Know witnesses. Still outraged? I know U R A Big protector of ALL Amendments, personal freedoms, especially self incrimination, kind of Patriot.

TheGoldenGoose

You can only overdose on drugs so many times before they get the best of you.

George Floyd was hospitalized for a week in March of 2020 after overdosing.
    George Floyd's actions are not on trial. He's dead. Derek Chauvin's actions are now on trial. If somebody wants to overdose it's not a tyrant cop's job to help accomplish that task. Too many cops are on hell bent ego trips IMHO. Some people are just not cut out to be cops and clearly Chauvin is one of those individuals.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave TheGoldenGoose 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruceBRUCEbruce

wikkidinsane

What a shocker.
    doesn't matter if he was or not. the cop actions is on trial. Floyd is dead... this officer...

wikkidinsane

George Floyd's actions are not on trial. He's dead. Derek Chauvin's actions are now on trial. If somebody wants to overdose it's not a tyrant cop's job to help accomplish that task. Too many cops are on hell bent ego trips IMHO. Some people are just not cut out to be cops and clearly Chauvin is one of those individuals.
    wow I made my last comment without looking at yours. well said man

bruceBRUCEbruce

there is nothing bizarre about this at all
    in fact it happens quite often
    it is a major lynchpin of many defense lawyers strategies to question the "character" of important witnesses, in order to impeach them, discredit their testimony, and basically make them look like idiotic liars. That's why the OJ Simpson trial way back when spent so much time on Mark Furhman and whether he was a racist or not.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19321

You make a good point! I wonder if Chauvin was pyschologically evaluated? Wonder what his arrest record looks like (do not think that is admissible evidence). How many other calls was Chauvin incompetent on? Any others die because of restraint tactics. What is the competency of the rest of the police force like and in theory how would the other 600 cops of Minneapolis have handled the same arrest?

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12855

spoken like a true pus. you have communist tendencies
    You smoking the same shit George was?

First 123456 ... Last