I'll admit,knee on neck sucks and all
    But it just causes your feelers to have feelings
    He died of a overdose

Damn near dislocated my shoulder when
    I was roughed up by the police

Guess what ... I tried to run from them
    And I also committed a crime

Or else would never happened to me
    You'd be singing a different tune (in more ways than one) if they had sodomized your ass with a plunger like they did to poor Abner Louima sp? (Haitian immigrant trying to make a living and do the best he can) about 20 years ago in New York City...it made national news and headlines...go look it up if you need a refresher course....but I suppose he had that coming to him too, right?...

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The whole "Not being able to breathe" thing is a fabrication. Floyd said that he coudln't breathe from the time they tried to put him in the cop's vehicle and then kept repeating it after that.

They are not saying that he died from cutting his air off, they are claiming that it was a blood choke so oxygen couldn't get to his brain. Usually a blood choke of 20 seconds leads to unconsciousness.
    Either way applying pressure to his neck deprived him of oxygen he needed to live and drugs or no drugs that will kill you!!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

The whole "Not being able to breathe" thing is a fabrication. Floyd said that he coudln't breathe from the time they tried to put him in the cop's vehicle and then kept repeating it after that.

They are not saying that he died from cutting his air off, they are claiming that it was a blood choke so oxygen couldn't get to his brain. Usually a blood choke of 20 seconds leads to unconsciousness.
    Absolutely NOT TRUE!!!
    Most times I agree with you Kermit. You are one of my top three most sensible posters on this site. But you are dead wrong on this one bro. Claustrophobia and panic attacks are very serious medical conditions and Officer Chauvin and apparently many other cops are untrained and ignorant in proper assessment of civilian medical issues.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Wow

Forget the plethora of lethal drugs in his system

THEY CLAUSTROPHOBIATIZED THAT POOR MAN TO DEATH

Love how he adds in the peace sign at
    the end

Got your hands full here Kermit

We've BOTH learned something today

TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose

In the land of the witless Fidal would be King.
    I'd prefer a battle of wits but he really appears unarmed.
    Go back to your Resurrection Thread knave.

Fidel_CashFlow

Where did I lie ?

Whats the Toxicology report say ?

What's the majority of people who know ALL the case agree on?

Exactly.

Someone like you wouldn't know how to have
    fun and enjoy a thread like that anyways

TheGoldenGoose

I'm your huckleberry.

Say when.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19333

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    There was a black cop present.

He was holding Floyd's legs.
    He must have been the one in the middle with the shaved head? There was a point where a cop tried for a pulse / must have been him?
    I hope they get Chauvin real good so those other 3 worthless bastards go down as well!

But, wow, he was dead and not talking and they do not get off but they must have known it because the ambulance just loaded him up with no checking of vitals or anything.

Could you tell when the ambulance got called for?

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    I'm your huckleberry.

Say when.
    Well well well.....
    I thought you'd never ask

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Worried about some drugged-up ghetto gangster running around causing problems everywhere and that persons life.....but who gives a fukk about all the people around the world your government kills on a daily basis. You sure won't see your MSM come up with "Afghan Lives Matter" or "Iraqi Lives Matter" would you?

You cawksuckers just pick and choose who the fukk matters and who you should care about. Wait, the media picks that for you (correction). I apologize for fukking that up.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2810

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Worried about some drugged-up ghetto gangster running around causing problems everywhere and that persons life.....but who gives a fukk about all the people around the world your government kills on a daily basis. You sure won't see your MSM come up with "Afghan Lives Matter" or "Iraqi Lives Matter" would you?

You cawksuckers just pick and choose who the fukk matters and who you should care about. Wait, the media picks that for you (correction). I apologize for fukking that up.
    1,000,000,000,000% right...and who controls the media?!!...the Jews....and who controls the worlds banks?...the Jews....and who is to blame for 95% of the problems that go on not only in this country but the rest of the world?...yup, you got it...the Jews....fukkin bastards are responsible for all of this bullshit...they are instigators, perpetrators, manipulators, etc, etc!...If you want to take it a step further, there are conspiracy theorists out there that say they are the elite 1% that is trying to get the rest of society and civilization to destroy ourselves and each other and then when the all the smoke clears and dust settles, they will all interbreed with one another and create their own utopian society filled with their own blood lines.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

You take your victim as you find him. Chauvin is a murderer.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

"No life-threatening injuries identified —

“A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae

“B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

“C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries

“D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

“E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma”

Kermit

Absolutely NOT TRUE!!!
    Most times I agree with you Kermit. You are one of my top three most sensible posters on this site. But you are dead wrong on this one bro. Claustrophobia and panic attacks are very serious medical conditions and Officer Chauvin and apparently many other cops are untrained and ignorant in proper assessment of civilian medical issues.
    The knee on the neck had nothing to do with him complaining that he couldn't breathe when they tried to put him in the police vehicle.

It's not the cops fault this asshole ate drugs and died from it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Either way applying pressure to his neck deprived him of oxygen he needed to live and drugs or no drugs that will kill you!!
    Or... He ate drugs and they started taking affect when the cops were trying to arrest him and he was resisting and collapsed to the ground when they were trying to put him in the police vehicle. He pulled the same shit one year prior when being arrested and had to go to the hospital for ingesting drugs.

Kermit

Can you imagine burning down the fukking country over this piece of shit? This doesn't even include the previous violent shit that he did.

Last edited by Kermit; 03-31-21 at 11:37 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    You take your victim as you find him. Chauvin is a murderer.
    Floyd committed suicide when he woke up that morning.

TheGoldenGoose

The knee on the neck had nothing to do with him complaining that he couldn't breathe when they tried to put him in the police vehicle.

It's not the cops fault this asshole ate drugs and died from it.
    I beg to differ sir. The man was unconscious for 3-4 minutes and that smug, tyrant, Officer Chauvin continued to choke the life out of an unconscious man. That is outright murder.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Where did I lie ?

Whats the Toxicology report say ?

What's the majority of people who know ALL the case agree on?

Exactly.

Someone like you wouldn't know how to have
    fun and enjoy a thread like that anyways
    I am very surprised that people are ignoring this. The amount a Fentynal Floyd had in his system should make this a non-story. The cop using his knee to hold that drug addict down had nothing to do with his demise. There are alternate pictures from the other cop's bodycams showing his knee was more on his back than his neck.

Kermit

I beg to differ sir. The man was unconscious for 3-4 minutes and that smug, tyrant, Officer Chauvin continued to choke the life out of an unconscious man. That is outright murder.
    You can't choke someone with your knee. I've been watching mma for 3 decades and have yet to see a guy choke out another fighter with their knee.

Floyd started complaining that he couldn't breathe as soon as the cops tried to put him in their vehicle. This was waaay before Floyd collapsed to the ground on his own. Go watch the bodycam video.

Floyd didn't even die there, he died later at the hospital.

TheGoldenGoose

"Floyd didn't even die there, he died later at the hospital"

He had NO PULSE when the ambulance picked him up. dafuk is wrong with you Kermit?

Kermit

"Floyd didn't even die there, he died later at the hospital"

He had NO PULSE when the ambulance picked him up. dafuk is wrong with you Kermit?
    Where was he pronounced dead at, and at what time? This was an hour after the arrest.

Floyd was pronounced dead at 9:25 at the Hennepin County Medical Center emergency room.

At 20:27, Mr Chauvin removed his knee from Mr Floyd's neck. Motionless, Mr Floyd was rolled on to a gurney and taken to the Hennepin County Medical Center in an ambulance. He was pronounced dead about an hour later.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-31-21 at 11:49 PM.

Kermit

George Floyd's own friend who was in the car with him has pleaded the fifth and refuses to testify.

What does this tell you?
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-31-21 at 11:49 PM.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19333

So, they get him loaded into the ambulance and Chauvin asks if they want somebody to ride along. Para Med says Yaa, like, why bother he is already dead!

Wonder if the para meds will be called to testify? I imagine there is tremendous pressure to back up the cops / they probably stopped for pizza?
    The store clerk noticed the ambulance did not even turn to go the right way to the hospital so, that is how he knew he was dead. Ambulance guys must have known he was dead when they rolled up! Loaded him like a sack of feed.
    He would not have died if he would have been allowed to sit on the sidewalk. If he would have cooperated he would probably still be alive.

Would like to shove some truth serum up those cops to get the whole truth. Same with the passengers.
    Real interested to see the testimony of the police chief.
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 04-01-21 at 12:00 AM.

TheGoldenGoose

Where was he pronounced dead at, and at what time?
    Of course he was officially "pronounced dead" at the hospital. Paramedics have no authority to make a "death" decision. He arrived with no pulse DOA.

Kermit

Of course he was officially "pronounced dead" at the hospital. Paramedics have no authority to make a "death" decision. He arrived with no pulse DOA.
    Yeah, but it was an hour later.

Guy ate drugs on the scene before Chauvin even showed up. They even found some drugs in the police vehicle they tried to load Floyd into with Floyd's DNA on them. He was doing anything he could to get rid of them.

George Floyd was doomed. You can only get away with this shit for so long before your stupid actions get the best of you.

George Floyd isn't a martyr that people should be worshiping.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-01-21 at 12:11 AM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    So, they get him loaded into the ambulance and Chauvin asks if they want somebody to ride along. Para Med says Yaa, like, why bother he is already dead!

The store clerk noticed the ambulance did not even turn to go the right way to the hospital so, that is how he knew he was dead. Ambulance guys must have known he was dead when they rolled up!

He would not have died if he would have been allowed to sit on the sidewalk. If he would have cooperated he would probably still be alive.

Real interested to see the testimony of the police chief.
    You don't know that.

And besides, the cop's job was to arrest him. They knew something was wrong with him, but they are not psychics. They don't know what this guy is on, or how much of it that he ate. They called an ambulance and did the best they could to restrain him.

This guy had 11 ng per ml of Fentanyl in his system, and death with 200 prior OD of Fentanyl cases occured with 3 to 6 ng per ml.

The fact that people are claiming that "he would have been just fine" is ludicrous.

Fidel_CashFlow

Stop with the facts Kermit

You insensitive prikk

You know we only go by feelings around here

Kermit

And does this look like normal behavior of someone who is knowingly trying to pass off counterfeit money?

Guy was whacked out long before the cops even showed up.

Fidel_CashFlow

Idk if I've ever seen someone
    move like that before .....

Strange as fukk tbh

TheGoldenGoose

And does this look like normal behavior of a cop who swore an oath to the US Constitution to preserve protect and defend civilians?????

GTFO... That's outright murder bro and I don't care how you want to spin this tragedy.

Fidel_CashFlow

I don't like that cop or his face at all

I don't like that knee on his on neck at all either

Stupid fukk should of taken his knee off
    at some point .

Floyd would of still died because of over 3 times
    Lethal amount fetanyl his body....
    Not to mention meth and other drugs

And people wouldn't be able to run with the
    "His knee on his neck killed him" bullcrap

TheGoldenGoose

A handcuffed man being choked to death. Sickening performance of a civilian servant. No GP in prison for you Chauvin. You stay in PC for the rest of your life. No sleep. No drugs for sleep. Rot in a living hell day to day and alone.

First 12345 ... Last