Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Family leaves US and find happiness isn't so hard

They left the U.S. to live the beach life and start their own businesses: ‘We now spend less than we ever did in America’
    Published Thu, Mar 4 202112:56 PM EST Updated Thu, Mar 4 20211:04 PM EST

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/04/we-l...e-is-like.html

Look at how happy they are. Kind of makes you want to leave permanently.

Can't say I know much about living on the Pacific Coast of Mexico or Antigua.
    Maybe that's not a good thing.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    They left the U.S. to live the beach life and start their own businesses: ‘We now spend less than we ever did in America’
    Published Thu, Mar 4 202112:56 PM EST Updated Thu, Mar 4 20211:04 PM EST

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/04/we-l...e-is-like.html

Look at how happy they are. Kind of makes you want to leave permanently.

Can't say I know much about living on the Pacific Coast of Mexico or Antigua.
    Maybe that's not a good thing.
    Better go now, Americans will be driving up the cost of all the nice cheap places to live in a couple years after everyone with money leaves do to ridiculous liberal politics.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Good for them. They still can't get rid of the ridiculous racial political comments "We felt safe as a black _". Yeah, because you left the place where blacks commit all the crime and if you do there (you fit in because you don't commit crime and look mestizo, just with nappy hair), they'll actually just kill you instead of harass you in America since you run your mouth and have "brothers" who do commit all the crime. Plus you can't conveniently call them racist since they are "Mexican" and if you do, no one gives a flying F. No white liberals to help your lies out.

For them, you're just another stupid rich American tourist type. But I'm glad they did it, since everything in America got ruined by people who think and vote like these. It's ironic that they are doing a version of white flight. I should know, since I used to live in Chicago.