dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Bloke made this bet because he is part of Trumps Q Quk Qlan and is completely detached from reality. Very sad.
    And now he is dirty fkn stiff.

But let's make it more about vitterd being naive enough to pay up a bet like a man.
    Nothing to do with vit being naive or betting like a man

Brad the broke never intended on paying the bet and if you didni't see this from the beginning well you should respond to the next Nigerian Prince email. Would you have made the bet without posting up? If so, you have a point, if not then back off.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    This was official the moment the bet was made. It was a free roll from day 1
    Shit. A free roll? Why? Why waste the time?

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That’s funny! I’m hiring! 50 cents on the dollar! You get 3k from Brad and you keep 15 and give me 15.....sounds like a job for.....hmmmmm.... nobody here is capable. Hey get blood out of a stone either. I think a bet points pizza is gonna be my settlement! Lol
    LOL. Brad is a ghost. He will come in here blacked out on some random night.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Brad the broke never intended on paying the bet and if you didni't see this from the beginning well you should respond to the next Nigerian Prince email. Would you have made the bet without posting up? If so, you have a point, if not then back off.
    I think your comments would carry more weight if you said that from the start. You only warned Brad that I would stiff him.

mjsuax13

It’s odd because when someone offers a bet and I don’t take it.... you guys calls me a puzzy.... then I take the bet and you say “ I got played”. Hard to win with Vitterd haters.

He seemed genuine thru pm and nobody said a word about him welching until after inauguration and his rant. Then people came out.

He was willing to put up the money first which made me think there was at least a chance he was a man of honor but it wasn’t to be. If he privately says to me he fuxcked up, I would have let him out. I’m not somebody who goes after people who owe me money.....if I did....it would be all day. People gotta live with themselves if they wanna stiff or borrow and not pay back.
    Vitt, you think a guy like Brad gives a shit about living with himself? He’s a half baked conspiracy theorist loser who has been dodging bill collectors in a van that looks like a dog. Think dumb and dumber. Point being- he doesn’t care.

mjsuax13

I live in a world, where you lose, you pay. I guess that is naive. But I’m not gonna lose sleep over it. Lesson learned.

It’s a weird thing though.... I assume he did believe trump was still gonna get in on some technicality.... he would have had to. I guess it all makes no sense.
    PCP mixed with Molly mixed with Jack Daniels mixed with cocaine and painkillers will make you believe anything.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

I think your comments would carry more weight if you said that from the start. You only warned Brad that I would stiff him.
    I would like to think that was prophetic but it was more obvious. You were the only one that didn't see it.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    PCP mixed with Molly mixed with Jack Daniels mixed with cocaine and painkillers will make you believe anything.
    Dude, what do you know about molly..much less coke and Vicodin?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Shit. A free roll? Why? Why waste the time?
    Why? Because viturd does this all over the gambling forums.
    she solicits cash bets with other posters, because she can’t post up at A rated shops, and cannot get credit with any reputable books/agents. Has a big fat zero when it comes to reputation, or anyone that would ever vouch
    Imagine Brad was backed by the dozens of guys viturd owes money to. They figured watching him “cry, whine, and moan” over not getting paid was some solace for them. Considering what she owes

mjsuax13

LOL. More than I’d like to admit. More than I’d like to admit. Vicodin’s are amateur for a guy like Brad.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL. More than I’d like to admit. More than I’d like to admit.
    Ok, I believe you...Ok, I believe you.

Enjoy the ride

mjsuax13

Ok, I believe you...Ok, I believe you.

Enjoy the ride
    I’ve backed off most things. Still blast an occasional rail with buddies. Everything else is a nightmare mostly. Too old for craziness.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

What do you know Dustyy?
    Asking for a friend

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Why? Because viturd does this all over the gambling forums.
    she solicits cash bets with other posters, because she can’t post up at A rated shops, and cannot get credit with any reputable books/agents. Has a big fat zero when it comes to reputation, or anyone that would ever vouch
    Imagine Brad was backed by the dozens of guys viturd owes money to. They figured watching him “cry, whine, and moan” over not getting paid was some solace for them. Considering what she owes
    This lying bitch. I don’t owe anybody. I don’t use credit books or agents. Never have. You just make shit up. You actually think I’m Doc Mercer. That’s how fuxcking dumb you are. I didn’t solicit any bet you Pos.

vitterd

I would like to think that was prophetic but it was more obvious. You were the only one that didn't see it.
    How do you know? Nobody said a word.... including you. All you guys know everything after the fact. You didn’t say a word about Brad stiffing until he stiffed. You only said I would stiff. Those be the facts.

vitterd

Vitt, you think a guy like Brad gives a shit about living with himself? He’s a half baked conspiracy theorist loser who has been dodging bill collectors in a van that looks like a dog. Think dumb and dumber. Point being- he doesn’t care.
    I’m sure he doesn’t.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok vit, please point to the thread where I stated anything close to that. You were duped and I am sorry about that, evidently you were the only one that didn't know it. For the self proclaimed smartest person on the site, you let your guard down.

Either way it was wrong,whether you were a dumbass or not. It's in your best interest for Opti to shut this thread down..time to move on from one of the biggest faux pas to ever hit the site.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Brad has been around here a long time and if I recall correctly has been an SBR Pro for much of that time. Before all this political craziness I recall Brad being a good fun poster. I figured he would probably pay but maybe 20% stiff job. I did a little research on his whole 1871 rant and if that gives any clue into what alt right universe the guy has disappeared to, I am sorry Vitterd...it's a lost cause.

Can't wait for the next 3 am rant and physical threat.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222 gave gauchojake 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Brad has been around here a long time and if I recall correctly has been an SBR Pro for much of that time. Before all this political craziness I recall Brad being a good fun poster. I figured he would probably pay but maybe 20% stiff job. I did a little research on his whole 1871 rant and if that gives any clue into what alt right universe the guy has disappeared to, I am sorry Vitterd...it's a lost cause.

Hoping it’s tonight. Brad is a real tough guy after midnight.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I would stay up but I have to finish the end of Robocop

vitterd

Brad, this dude already has a 2 year ban with jt if Trump loses so the ban bet is a free roll for him. The $1,000 is not so modify the bet in your best interest. If he loses, he will be gone for 2 years so his cash bet is worthless. Be careful
    You asked dustyy. Here ya go! Explain this. You knew Brad was a stiff but here you are on your knees for him. Bad look to claim you knew Brad was a stiff from the very start.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25594

I turned down his offers a few times

lol at back off
    Last edited by pablo222; 01-28-21 at 08:44 AM.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

I think Brad made a polymarket account

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Let's just pray that Alex "controlled opposition" Jones is not his hero.........

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

You asked dustyy. Here ya go! Explain this. You knew Brad was a stiff but here you are on your knees for him. Bad look to claim you knew Brad was a stiff from the very start.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

2 delusional posters betting each other...what could go wrong?
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave JAKEPEAVY21 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KnuckleHeadz gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bandit gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and Auto Donk

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    2 delusional posters betting each other...what could go wrong?
    The two biggest losers here gave you points for your post. That should really tell you something about yourself.

Stake—-is over 400 pounds and is still a virgin

Knuckleheadz— lives with his mom and bets 15 dollar parlays

mjsuax13

Where the hell did Brad go? Must be in his bunker in Siberia digging up information.

pablo222

Smart money is on institutionalized.

mjsuax13

Smart money is on institutionalized.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

He'll be back after he closes his GME position

mjsuax13

LOL. He’s buried. He buys high always.

pablo222

He blew all his money on Jim Bakkers 5 gallon buckets of food for the apocalypse.
    Bad news is he is all out of cash, but the good news is he has 95 years worth of dehydrated food for when "The Storm" happens.
    Maybe he could send Vitt a few buckets if Vitt pays up front for shipping and handing, along with a small mark up.

vitterd

He blew all his money on Jim Bakkers 5 gallon buckets of food for the apocalypse.
    Bad news is he is all out of cash, but the good news is he has 95 years worth of dehydrated food for when "The Storm" happens.
    Maybe he could send Vitt a few buckets if Vitt pays up front for shipping and handing, along with a small mark up.
    He could have at least sent me a slice of pizza from the betpoints pizza he bought.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I have it on good authority that Bloke is spelunking right now.

He is 300 feet underground smugly laughing that no one there is disputing his conspiracy theories.
    spelunking..... hadn't seen that term on here since that thread about Octomom's cavernous vagina.......

so glad to see Brad is holding on to the faith and not giving in..... I too saw the military turn their backs on the creepy mother fukkers (entire biden family)...... wish they'd just opened fire on all of them.....

totally awesome seeing shithead liar bitcherd get stiffed.....

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last