vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Be completely honest vit...I find anything that you post hard to believe but, you’ve done that to yourself. However if you are right, this is groundbreaking news in the case.
    I’ve never posted anything untrue so I don’t know what you are having trouble believing.

Brooks/Aussiebuckeye were 100 percent the same poster and banned by Shari after she was notified and investigated. He sent some horrible emails to her, according to what she posted here.

Plus he slipped up and went into Brooks45 mode with his Aussiebuckeye ghost by talking about me and Valentine’s Day. That was the clincher.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Be completely honest vit...I find anything that you post hard to believe but, you’ve done that to yourself. However if you are right, this is groundbreaking news in the case.
    I just bumped the thread in poly forum where he was outed and banned
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

vitterd

Hi Brad!! Trumptard stiff!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    inauguration day. im sure thats fine vitts?
    Yup

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    deal, but dont stiff. you wont like what happens.
    Lol

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he signed an exec order after the bullshit midterms, when all this dominion shit started percolating around........

that exec order and the dni are about to hammer the fuk outta the foreign actors that were involved in the 2020 election.......

word is they have a lot of the goods on the whole international handling of our votes, etc., in direct violation of that exec order, which gives our gov't the right to seize the property of the foreign nations/citizens who had any role in our elections; such that some chinese and other mo fos are going to have their US assets seized......

my intell at this point isn't clear on whether the algorithms allegedly switching votes/deleting votes/ weighing votes are all id'd and dead to rights, but one would think they'd get their shit together at some point and deal with the data switches and dumps......
    Idiot

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol. Biden won't even make it through inauguration. You think that demented old man can last a whole day without a nap? The guy won't even make it through a full week before he resigns Much too weak unlike President Trump who did more good for the country than any President in history.
    Good call Mike

First ... 14151617