lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

mikey how about u focus on your life instead of this covid issue? may actually get you out of your mothers basement

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just get it already!!! Beat it and move on.

I'm so tired of these shut downs and frigg'n wearing masks all the time!!! We can't continue to live like this..
    FWIW: The top brains on both sides of the equation don't recommend "getting" it.
    I for one like to let those that know give the rest of us guidance,
    Not the politicians, the people who went to school for 7-12 years and got awards for brilliance.
    We are not even a year into this and there are more unknowns than solid facts.
    I'm going error on the side of caution.

Stay safe.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

What size microns does a cloth mask contain? How small is the virus masks are useless some liberal moron argue with me about this. My parents and 93 year old grandpa survived it fine

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    FWIW: The top brains on both sides of the equation don't recommend "getting" it.
    I for one like to let those that know give the rest of us guidance,
    Not the politicians, the people who went to school for 7-12 years and got awards for brilliance.
    We are not even a year into this and there are more unknowns than solid facts.
    I'm going error on the side of caution.

Stay safe.
    Don't need to be a rocket engineer or brain surgeon to figure this out.. Yes Covid is a SUPER SPREADER but it only kills less then 1% of the infected. Young people immune!! Medicine is better today also, vaccine coming out soon.

Just roll with it.. KEEP THE ECONOMY OPEN!! Families are starving now, businesses closing, kids going nuts at home and learning nothing..

Smart older people drinking more and doing more drugs now with these isolated long shut downs ..

This needs to stop!!!!

Mike Huntertz

Don't need to be a rocket engineer or brain surgeon to figure this out.. Yes Covid is a SUPER SPREADER but it only kills less then 1% of the infected. Young people immune!! Medicine is better today also, vaccine coming out soon.

Just roll with it.. KEEP THE ECONOMY OPEN!! Families are starving now, businesses closing, kids going nuts at home and learning nothing..

Smart older people drinking more and doing more drugs now with these isolated long shut downs ..

This needs to stop!!!!
    The virus needs to stop but it won't.....it just keeps on rollin'.
    We are on the verge of the zombie apocalypse....buckle up.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

This needs to stop!!!!
    Listen to this guy AMERICA

Don't be stupid

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by mike huntertz View Post
    the virus needs to stop but it won't.....it just keeps on rollin'.
    We are on the verge of the zombie apocalypse....buckle up.
    nonsense

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Just get it already!!! Beat it and move on.

I'm so tired of these shut downs and frigg'n wearing masks all the time!!! We can't continue to live like this..
    I've been fed up to the back teeth of it mate. It's a piss take now.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I have officially tested positive. Sniffles and cough have subsided. Nasal cavities just burn a little and feel like I am wearing a helmet.

I heard Jackson, MS is 100% capacity in hospitals and they are looking at out of state transfers which my buddy said are not covered by insurance but I haven’t verified that.
    Rest, Alka-Selter cold medicine and vicks vaporub applied to the chest. I beat it. G.L>

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Rest, Alka-Selter cold medicine and vicks vaporub applied to the chest. I beat it. G.L>
    I pounded Raw garlic, Vitamin C tabs 4000mg a day, Zinc supps, Aspirin in morning and lot's of Tequila with lemon at night. Lot's of water then after and sleep. I knocked it out in 2 days.

No biggie. I did lose my taste for a few hours on the first day which was weird. Got sinus, coughed a bit on the 2nd day, sweated out shirt at night in my sleep on the second day also.. Woke up on that 3rd day and was good to go. That's my experience with Corona.

I'm 52 years old and in good shape though.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

This needs to stop!!!!
    I can respect this POV. It's a reasonable opinion. It's the folks here who are denying common sense and saying it doesn't spread without symptoms. I just don't understand how anyone can be that blind, no matter what you wished to believe.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I can respect this POV. It's a reasonable opinion. It's the folks here who are denying common sense and saying it doesn't spread without symptoms. I just don't understand how anyone can be that blind, no matter what you wished to believe.
    Many Pro Athletes and young people show NO SYMPTOMS at all when testing positive for COVID.. FACT!!

Bottom line is if you are fat, smoked and or have diabetes or some shit like that and are really old yes you could end up on a ventilator in the ER. Still doesn't mean you will die though today. Medicine and treatments are better.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-14-20 at 09:40 PM.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5044

The old people in N. Myrtle are at the bars with no mask. I came home, not because of the mask but because all the women were old.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shut it down!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

use common sense

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

since I’m out of red wine reading this thread has been the best medicine one could hope for

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shut it down!!
    Stop trolling JJ..

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    since I’m out of red wine reading this thread has been the best medicine one could hope for
    Agreed!

A little cab sav in my glass toasts you!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    The old people in N. Myrtle are at the bars with no mask. I came home, not because of the mask but because all the women were old.

jjgold

For the most part idiots are spreading the disease

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I mean I agree we don't have to shut down anymore.Targeted ones yes but its the opposite of what people think,wearing a mask helps the economy cause it lowers the spread .Never in my wildest imagination did I think it would become so political to wear a piece of dam fabric over your face for the 30 min your inside Wal-Mart .But you'd think the Gestapo was coming for you the way people react to something.We just got to hold on until maybe 4-6 more months of pain and things will get better.And they will but our god dam society is so geared for instant gratification they don't even want to take a simple prolonged health measure that's proven to work to SLOW the spread of a disease.Is it fool proof? HELL NO..but it works.People in Asia have been wearing them for decades and its no big deal.And all this intense social media bullcrap has also contributed to all the distrust among people.Years and years of built up disinformation is the perfect recipe and big reason we failed to respond to this mess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mike Huntertz

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Middle

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I mean I agree we don't have to shut down anymore.Targeted ones yes but its the opposite of what people think,wearing a mask helps the economy cause it lowers the spread .Never in my wildest imagination did I think it would become so political to wear a piece of dam fabric over your face for the 30 min your inside Wal-Mart .But you'd think the Gestapo was coming for you the way people react to something.We just got to hold on until maybe 4-6 more months of pain and things will get better.And they will but our god dam society is so geared for instant gratification they don't even want to take a simple prolonged health measure that's proven to work to SLOW the spread of a disease.Is it fool proof? HELL NO..but it works.People in Asia have been wearing them for decades and its no big deal.And all this intense social media bullcrap has also contributed to all the distrust among people.Years and years of built up disinformation is the perfect recipe and big reason we failed to respond to this mess.
    it didnt have to become political

thank your president

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

People are out of control and it's never going to get better.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This Covid thing was the most masterful plan. I don't know who's exactly behind it. But...

1. Used to manipulate a Presidential Election.

2. Used to destroy all mom and pop shops (just like you said)

3. Used to put fear in majority of the population (possibly for control.)

4. More than likely used to gain some sort of microchip or tracing device in humans.

I mean... they must of thought of this plan 5 years ago..... and now... it's in progress right before our eyes. Crazy.
    this guy is a total nutjob

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Cincy, it’s scary to think about that. We want to believe those in power have good intentions. Whether this was done on purpose or not, we may never know.

But one thing is for sure. It’s awfully convenient for globalist elites in the midst of a nearly global populist uprising. I try not to entertain conspiracy theories, so I will refrain from saying this was all planned.

But one thing is for sure. It is mighty convenient for them. And they “never let a good crisis go to waste”.

-Look up China’s social credit system
    -Look the the shift in market cap to Big Tech and the forced adoption of tech by those who were hold outs. And the ever-growing control they have over our lives.
    -Look at the blatant censorship of negative Biden stories, via tech and msm, with simultaneous negative Trump stories for 4 years, many of which turned out to be completely untrue
    -Look at formerly far-right media sources that have turned against Trump (Fox and Drudge) and think about how this works to turn Trump voters
    -Look at the coordinated riots that have been happening for months, the media’s omission of the stories, demonization and fear mongering claims of right wing groups being a threat to cause violence, falsely claiming Proud Boys are a white supremacist group. All while the vast majority of the violence and destruction comes from the left.
    -Wokism, and Critical Race Theory which is a genius Trojan horse ploy for Marxism that has infiltrated our institutions and corporations. And this is the most sneaky and pervasive thing because of this country’s sensitivity to past racist horrors and fervent and long effort to atone for its sins, people will be afraid to speak up against it for fear of retribution and being labeled as the worst possible thing in America—a racist and a bigot. Just think about that for a minute.

I could literally go on and on, (I didn’t even get to Covid, really, lol) but really, if you aren’t at the very least, skeptical and suspicious by now, you just aren’t paying attention, are too stupid, or you’re too much of a cuck to pull your head out of your ass.

Last edited by grease lightnin; 11-15-20 at 05:21 AM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

KILL YOUR TV

work a job

time with family

weed

grateful dead

light bets

canna butter

smoked meats (mix in a salad here and there)

hash

pvssy

water

manny's free for all health plan
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

There is no economy without some control of the virus. End of discussion.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    There is no economy without some control of the virus. End of discussion.
    True that!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Cincy, it’s scary to think about that. We want to believe those in power have good intentions. Whether this was done on purpose or not, we may never know.

But one thing is for sure. It’s awfully convenient for globalist elites in the midst of a nearly global populist uprising. I try not to entertain conspiracy theories, so I will refrain from saying this was all planned.

But one thing is for sure. It is mighty convenient for them. And they “never let a good crisis go to waste”.

-Look up China’s social credit system
    -Look the the shift in market cap to Big Tech and the forced adoption of tech by those who were hold outs. And the ever-growing control they have over our lives.
    -Look at the blatant censorship of negative Biden stories, via tech and msm, with simultaneous negative Trump stories for 4 years, many of which turned out to be completely untrue
    -Look at formerly far-right media sources that have turned against Trump (Fox and Drudge) and think about how this works to turn Trump voters
    -Look at the coordinated riots that have been happening for months, the media’s omission of the stories, demonization and fear mongering claims of right wing groups being a threat to cause violence, falsely claiming Proud Boys are a white supremacist group. All while the vast majority of the violence and destruction comes from the left.
    -Wokism, and Critical Race Theory which is a genius Trojan horse ploy for Marxism that has infiltrated our institutions and corporations. And this is the most sneaky and pervasive thing because of this country’s sensitivity to past racist horrors and fervent and long effort to atone for its sins, people will be afraid to speak up against it for fear of retribution and being labeled as the worst possible thing in America—a racist and a bigot. Just think about that for a minute.

I could literally go on and on, (I didn’t even get to Covid, really, lol) but really, if you aren’t at the very least, skeptical and suspicious by now, you just aren’t paying attention, are too stupid, or you’re too much of a cuck to pull your head out of your ass.

Sharp post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ben Rothlesburger tested positive for Covid 6 days ago, tests negative yesterday and is playing today. There you go.

jjgold

It seems like these tests are bogus Very in accurate

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

keep bumping so I can feel better about yesterday's losing bets

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

its over
    people have it figured out

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Middle
    Worried that you actually made a choice there Foxx..
    If you are drinking, STOP..
    If you are not, START!!

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last