Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Worried that you actually made a choice there Foxx..
    If you are drinking, STOP..
    If you are not, START!!
    Yeah, was drinking all day yesterday. Long day.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ben Rothlesburger tested positive for Covid 6 days ago, tests negative yesterday and is playing today. There you go.
    Nurses are now allowed to work even if they test positive for covid. No 3 days off, no 2-week quarantine, put a mask on and report

I miss the early days of covid when if we tested positive we got a 2-week paid vacation. I never got to enjoy it but know a few that did... But we were all trying to get it back then

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    The old people in N. Myrtle are at the bars with no mask. I came home, not because of the mask but because all the women were old.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thelma & Louise + One more dumb shit....

The new acceptable way of suicide for the shallow, old ass hag, not hot enough, to drag the man of choice through the ringer anymore....

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    We just got to hold on until maybe 4-6 more months of pain and things will get better.

It will never get better with democrats in control. It will go on forever to serve their fukked up agenda.

Social distancing, masks still necessary after getting COVID-19 vaccine: Fauci

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Just saw a NY Post article talking about how Fauci said we still have to social distance and wear masks after we get a vaccine.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Just saw a NY Post article talking about how Fauci said we still have to social distance and wear masks after we get a vaccine.....
    He has money interests to keep this going

The Kraken

You getting the vaccine???

Im sure to fukk not getting it, at least til year 3 or 4 at the earliest. Fukk the politics behind this vaccine, fukk the science behind this vaccine, fukk the volunteers risking their health for the development of this vaccine, I dont trust none of this shit lol

The Kraken

Seriously, why do you all question Fauci so much? The dude specializes in infection control, and this is an infection control problem.

Bo one in this thread has even a small percentage of the understanding and knowledge he has, yet you all question him because?????? I assume you all are down a rabbit hole, reqd a few articles and think you’rebon to something? Dont trust him because Trump didnt like him?

Psychologists are loving this period of time

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Im sure to fukk not getting it, at least til year 3 or 4 at the earliest. Fukk the politics behind this vaccine, fukk the science behind this vaccine, fukk the volunteers risking their health for the development of this vaccine, I dont trust none of this shit lol

I figured I should have immunity for a while, so I have some time to not be a guinea pig, and see what happens.

I haven’t looked into it too much, I don’t know about this type of thing, but I figured if there was a problem with the vaccine, we’d know within a few months.... you think 3 or 4 years?

I saw the Ticketmaster thing.... my wife’s absolute favorite thing to do is watch live music.....

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Seriously, why do you all question Fauci so much? The dude specializes in infection control, and this is an infection control problem.

Bo one in this thread has even a small percentage of the understanding and knowledge he has, yet you all question him because?????? I assume you all are down a rabbit hole, reqd a few articles and think you’rebon to something? Dont trust him because Trump didnt like him?

You clearly haven’t seen the wall of diplomas for all these guys. In between their militia meetings they specialize in reciting whatever they just read. No source needed. We have some real experts here at SBR. Political, Sports, Medicine, Drug and Alcohol experts, etc... shame on you.

grease lightnin
    &

Ah I see, you were being sarcastic. Please re-read my post. I didn’t question him. I simply stated what the article said.

With that said. I have always been a skeptic and 2020 has not helped that situation. Truth be told, he may be an expert... but I don’t trust him completely. Do you?

The Kraken

I figured I should have immunity for a while, so I have some time to not be a guinea pig, and see what happens.

I haven’t looked into it too much, I don’t know about this type of thing, but I figured if there was a problem with the vaccine, we’d know within a few months.... you think 3 or 4 years?

I saw the Ticketmaster thing.... my wife’s absolute favorite thing to do is watch live music.....
    Ya, 3 or 4 years is an arbitrary number. Id like to see them on their second or third iteration of the vaccine before I delve in...

And Im a huge proponent of vaccines, just something about this one. Admittedly it may be because I personally believe Trump seemingly rushed the process for political gain, so Im naturally skeptical, I dunno.

But I tend to be skeptical of any medical advancement or something new in medicine... I’ve seen a lot of the next great things in medicine fail miserably... See the Abbott Absorb stent. I can tell you horror stories of that thing, and ALL the FDA data we had showed it to exceed anything on the market. Yet when released we saw the exact opposite

The Kraken

Ah I see, you were being sarcastic. Please re-read my post. I didn’t question him. I simply stated what the article said.

With that said. I have always been a skeptic and 2020 has not helped that situation. Truth be told, he may be an expert... but I don’t trust him completely. Do you?
    I wasnt being sarcastic in the least... If anything, Im contradicting myself which I tend to do at times

Do I trust Fauci? Yes, a hell of a lot more than Trump. So when those two are on the opposite sides of a Covid debate, I’ll always side with Fauci

Do I trust him enough to take the vaccine? HELL NAH lol, hence the possible contradiction

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

I wasnt being sarcastic in the least... If anything, Im contradicting myself which I tend to do at times

Do I trust Fauci? Yes, a hell of a lot more than Trump. So when those two are on the opposite sides of a Covid debate, I’ll always side with Fauci

Do I trust him enough to take the vaccine? HELL NAH lol, hence the possible contradiction
    It's hilarious to think some people trust Trump over Fauci on infectious disease advice. Just how dumb can one be.

grease lightnin
    &

I sometimes contradict myself as well.

Trump is not smart enough to listen to about anything that complex, IMO. His only positive attributes I see are risk intelligence and balls.

I actually have a family member who consults in this area. He was retired and then went back to work when COVID hit. He is consulting for the govt and private companies. I know I can trust him on whether to take it or not.

But historically I have NOT been an anti-vaxxer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

PAULYPOKER

How can you completely trust someone's word when their word is just their word?

No one knows anything until there are results of said anything...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Shut downs only prolong the pain. Covid will always come back after shut downs. Covid virus will spread again.

Business shut downs are so stupid.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

All you on here can piss off..found this below(Twitter)..some may have seen it..maybe not..from a nurse in south Dakota.So maybe you should have a little respect when you shoot your mouth off about covid

I have the night off from the hospital.
    As I’m on my couch with my dog I can’t help but think of the Covid patients the last few days.

The ones that stick out are those who still don’t believe the virus is real.
    The ones who scream at you for a magic medicine
    and that Joe Biden is | going to ruin the USA.
    All while gasping for breath on 100% Vapotherm.
    They tell you there must be another reason they are sick.
    They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that “stuff”
    because they don’t have COVID because it’s not real.

Yes.
    This really happens.
    And | I can’t stop thinking about it.

These people really think this isn’t going to happen to them.
    And then they stop yelling at you when they get intubated.

It’s like a f•cking horror movie that never ends.
    There’s no credits that roll.
    You just go back and do it all over again.
    Which is what I will do for the next three nights.
    But tonight.
    It’s me and Cliff and Oreo ice cream.
    And how ironic I have on my “home” Hoodie.
    The South Dakota I love seems far away right now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

All you on here can piss off..found this below(Twitter)..some may have seen it..maybe not..from a nurse in south Dakota.So maybe you should have a little respect when you shoot your mouth off about covid

As I’m on my couch with my dog I can’t help but think of the Covid patients the last few days.

Yes.
    This really happens.

But tonight.
    Trumpism is a disease for which there is seemingly no cure.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Yes.
    This really happens.

But tonight.
    Lmao I can just picture it. My cousins are from there and they are having "no mask parties". I was dying laughing at the photos, they really think it's completely fabricated.

PAULYPOKER

Yes.
    This really happens.

But tonight.
    If they dumb enough to believe trump they deserve what they get..

better off without their kind going forward.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trumpism is a disease for which there is seemingly no cure.
    So is TDS on the flip. The hate for Trump is so great it caused the Media and Democratic Liberals to lose their minds!! We saw that happen for 4 years already.

Fake news media, China Covid and ballot cheating got Brain dead Joe Biden in Congrats. Trump Derangement Syndrome may subside now..

Can come out of safe places now. .

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Yes.
    This really happens.

But tonight.
    I mean I knew there are people like this that she's describing but its an extra level of horror to think while in the ICU people are still in this much denial. Its saddens me cause where did we go wrong as a country at our basic level to act like this.We are truly lost...

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

There will be 200,00+ cases this week. More heading to the hospital, filling it up.
    Think about this: You or a friend are 20-40yrs old and you get in an MVA and you don't get treatment because no Drs. are available.
    They are too busy treating COVID patients.

Maybe then you might think this is serious?

Stay safe!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    There will be 200,00+ cases this week. More heading to the hospital, filling it up.
    Think about this: You or a friend are 20-40yrs old and you get in an MVA and you don't get treatment because no Drs. are available.

Stay safe!
    You are so full of shit. There are plenty of doctors and hospital space available. You believe every exaggerated news report there is. And how do you know there will be 200,000 cases this week? And guess what even if there is maybe 1000 will go to the hospital. Stop watching CNN.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

He opposed the travel ban with China, said don’t wear masks, and said the virus wasn’t airborne in January.

Hea been wrong on everything, the media just props him up because he contradicts Trumps no says what they want to hear.

He recently praised the lockdown in Australia where the military is forcing people to stay in their homes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Embrace for more shut downs and job loses. Here it comes again.

I am so against economic shut downs. Fake news pushing fear once more.

We are all gonna die from this Corona Virus! NOT!!!

Yes it's a super spreader but it's not gonna kill you if you are reasonably healthy.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-hits-11-mil...202355823.html
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-15-20 at 11:27 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

Unrivaled

Let's just all lockdown forever and let the government take care of us.

None of us will have jobs to go back to but at least we will feel good about saving a few lives.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post

Stay safe!
    get on an anti anxiety pill man

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

alot of guys lookin for free handouts from biden in here.. sad

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

another anti vaccine idiot.. if you get it you may just end up on a ventilator for karma

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you are scared then you stay inside your home and isolate and wear a mask until this Covid thing is over.

Let the rest of us live free and if we get Covid so be it as over 99% of us will beat it even without going to ER and being put on a ventilator!

Unrivaled

Vaccine may be more dangerous than getting covid. Let us live our lives.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    another anti vaccine idiot.. if you get it you may just end up on a ventilator for karma
    You need some Xanax, and to learn how to read.

I even said I’d be more than happy to take the vaccine IN THE POST YOU QUOTED

You ever stop and think you’re prolly not nearly as smart as you’ve deceived yourself into believing? You should seriously contemplate that for a second.

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last