Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Vaccine is not a permanent solution. Winter won't be easy but let's be patient guys.
    We won't back to normal before 2022.
    When I was kid, 2020's I dreamed was not like this. I was dreaming about flying cars, robots, space age not this covid sh*t.

Keep your money on gold. Paper moneys will be toilet paper soon.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I mean I knew there are people like this that she's describing but its an extra level of horror to think while in the ICU people are still in this much denial. Its saddens me cause where did we go wrong as a country at our basic level to act like this.We are truly lost...
    Trump mind fukked a lot of people. They really think it’s a hoax because it hasn’t hit their circle yet. A lot also think it’s simply the flu and you’ll get over it until they find out they can’t taste or smell again.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump mind fukked a lot of people. They really think it’s a hoax because it hasn’t hit their circle yet. A lot also think it’s simply the flu and you’ll get over it until they find out they can’t taste or smell again.
    lol yeah... Trump mind fukked everyone. Where do you get your info at??? From your a$$hole?

Virus could of been introduced by anyone. Biden would of told you to stay in your bunker for the next 3 years. GTFO with your posts. So ridiculously stupid.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    lol yeah... Trump mind fukked everyone. Where do you get your info at??? From your a$$hole?

Virus could of been introduced by anyone. Biden would of told you to stay in your bunker for the next 3 years. GTFO with your posts. So ridiculously stupid.
    Mac is the guy that thinks he knows it all....he is also the only one in the entire world since 1918 that has never had the flu...guy is as delusional as he thinks Trump is if not more....

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Well great results from Moderna! Thats good news.Now just have to get all these people to take it..

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You need some Xanax, and to learn how to read.

I even said I’d be more than happy to take the vaccine IN THE POST YOU QUOTED

You ever stop and think you’re prolly not nearly as smart as you’ve deceived yourself into believing? You should seriously contemplate that for a second.
    well you said u werent getting it when it comes out.. which leads u to get it very easily and live with the symptoms

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    well you said u werent getting it when it comes out.. which leads u to get it very easily and live with the symptoms
    I think you need to research what an anti-vaxxer is

And while you’re at it, research how “very easily” or not “very easily” it is to spread... I’ve been exposed to Covid more in the last 6 months that you will be in your lifetime and I have not contracted it. Im not religious about wearing masks or hand washing either...

To recap, please educate yourself before attacking others. I get that you’re passionate about this and you think you’re woke and aware, but you’re really not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

2 vaccines in the works now and both have over a 90% success rate. The future looks bright!! Trump and him pushing for operation warp speed is working!! Speed this shiiit up even more I say now!!!

I want things to get back to normal again. Can't wait to burn my masks up in a celebration back yard fire one day!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Mac is the guy that thinks he knows it all....he is also the only one in the entire world since 1918 that has never had the flu...guy is as delusional as he thinks Trump is if not more....
    Dude, you are a dumb ass. Just google, “I’ve never had the flu” and you’ll see thousands of people who have never had the flu. The CDC recommends you should get a flu shot even if you’ve never had the flu. Why would they say that, dumb dumb?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Trump knew how bad this virus was and he lied, then downplayed it because he didn’t want to hurt his re-election. He then caused confusion which his cult members have doubled down. Some of his believers are going to their graves saying Covid’s not real. Trump murdered Herman Cain. Cold blooded murder.

I have no clue how Biden will handle Covid, we shall see. But all I know is Trump fukked up, which is the #1 reason, he’s been shitcanned.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    2 vaccines in the works now and both have over a 90% success rate. The future looks bright!! Trump and him pushing for operation warp speed is working!! Speed this shiiit up even more I say now!!!
    I want things to get back to normal again. Can't wait to burn my masks up in a celebration back yard fire one day!!
    Will you take the vaccine ? Didn’t you promote herd immunity?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

So.... real talk- my older brother was one of the guys that was claiming it was all a hoax, people are out to get so and so, blah blah blah... well, he tested positive on Saturday and is now in the hospital on a ventilator. No pre/existing conditions, healthy, works out regularly, etc... just thought it was a joke and kept doing him. I’ve been pretty passive on this myself but there are some realities to this I think we should all probably agree on.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    So.... real talk- my older brother was one of the guys that was claiming it was all a hoax, people are out to get so and so, blah blah blah... well, he tested positive on Saturday and is now in the hospital on a ventilator. No pre/existing conditions, healthy, works out regularly, etc... just thought it was a joke and kept doing him. I’ve been pretty passive on this myself but there are some realities to this I think we should all probably agree on.
    That's a shame to hear

I hope he is able to beat it

This isn't anything to screw around with

Mac4Lyfe

Damn, I hope he gets better. Being intubated is not fun. Sometimes you lose your vocal chords as they jam the tube down your throat.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Who knows?! Just an example of a guy who thinks everything is a conspiracy theory, hoax, etc...

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Hope he gets better mj....

The Kraken

Sorry to hear mate... We’re better at treating it now than we were 6 months ago. Best wishes for your fam

beefcake
    Update your status

Im right there with you on burning the masks.Maybe drink a couple shots of the good stuff to celebrate

beefcake
    Update your status

So sorry to hear this man.I hope he gets well and makes a full recovery!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

even Sweden throwing in the towel on freedom now

what a pussified world we live in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Will you take the vaccine ? Didn’t you promote herd immunity?
    I already had Covid and beat it. Why would I take a vaccine now? I know I have the immunity to beat it again in the future if I were to get it again. I knocked it out in 3 days. Never was that sick and or bed ridden either from it.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    even Sweden throwing in the towel on freedom now

what a pussified world we live in
    Correct

Death before taxes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mac4Lyfe

I already had Covid and beat it. Why would I take a vaccine now? I know I have the immunity to beat it again in the future if I were to get it again. I knocked it out in 3 days. Never was that sick and or bed ridden either from it.
    And you confirmed this how? You went from you think you may have had it to now you’re sure you had it and you’re now totally immune? Good for you.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

idaho has it bad right now

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

day by day
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-16-20 at 01:46 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    idaho has it bad right now
    not as bad as north and south dacovid

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Seriously, why do you all question Fauci so much? The dude specializes in infection control, and this is an infection control problem.

Bo one in this thread has even a small percentage of the understanding and knowledge he has, yet you all question him because?????? I assume you all are down a rabbit hole, reqd a few articles and think you’rebon to something? Dont trust him because Trump didnt like him?

Psychologists are loving this period of time
    Fauci flip flops more then a large mouth bass.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Fauci flip flops more then a large mouth bass.
    As he should

The people you should be worried about are those that are unwilling to change their views, opinions or recommendations on a particular issue. Especially one we didnt know anything about. New research and data was pouring in by the day

and you act like Fauci changing his recommendations as the picture became more clear is a bad thing???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And you confirmed this how? You went from you think you may have had it to now you’re sure you had it and you’re now totally immune? Good for you.
    Yes I got it from my Nephew around 3 weeks ago. He tested positive, I started to feel like shit a few days after he tested positive. His work makes him test so that's how we found out. He's 26 years old and fit and had no symptoms. I did have some mild symptoms. Lost taste for a few hours on the first night, I felt run down, low energy and sweated out a shirt in my sleep on the final 3rd night. Coughed a bit and had sinus also. 4th day I was on the mend and feeling much better. I was never laid up in bed though at any time.

That's my Covid story, no biggie. I pounded raw garlic, vitamin C, zinc supps, tequila and lemon for the 3 days I felt sick. Lot's of water also. Soups and salads I ate. Fixed me right up in no time.

The Kraken

Yes I got it from my Nephew around 3 weeks ago. He tested positive, I started to feel like shit a few days after he tested positive. His work makes him test so that's how we found out. He's 26 years old and fit and had no symptoms. I did have some mild symptoms. Lost taste for a few hours on the first night, I felt run down, low energy and sweated out a shirt in my sleep on the final 3rd night. Coughed a bit and had sinus also. 4th day I was on the mend and feeling much better. I was never laid up in bed though at any time.

That's my Covid story, no biggie. I pounded raw garlic, vitamin C, zinc supps, tequila and lemon for the 3 days I felt sick. Lot's of water also. Soups and salads I ate. Fixed me right up in no time.
    Having covid like symptoms isnt quite the same as testing positive for Covid... either way, you probably wont have immunity long so be careful assuming you will... glad you’re well tho

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Yep I had it too and didn't even know. I think many people have had it and never knew.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Having covid like symptoms isnt quite the same as testing positive for Covid... either way, you probably wont have immunity long so be careful assuming you will... glad you’re well tho
    Will do!! Thanks Kraken. I am seeing on the news that it is possible you can get it again. I guess I would take the Covid vaccine shot if it were out for a while and people weren't dropping dead from it.

If the vaccines passed all the trials I'm sure it's pretty safe for the public to take.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Yep I had it too and didn't even know. I think many people have had it and never knew.
    I agree. My Nephew would have probably never known he had it unless he tested positive for it also. Younger people and athletes as it seems really don't get symptoms typically when getting it.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Will do!! Thanks Kraken. I am seeing on the news that it is possible you can get it again. I guess I would take the Covid vaccine shot if it were out for a while and people weren't dropping dead from it.

If the vaccines passed all the trials I'm sure it's pretty safe for the public to take.
    The question is..
    Would you be willing to risk long term health effects from it?
    Its happened numerous times before and those were drugs that went through the proper, long-term trials..
    I'm a sit back and watch type of guy when it comes to this particular vaccine..

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last