Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Yep on lockdown being worthless
    lockdowns absolutely work. It’s a way to delay the spread. Now days, months later the virus will keep infecting people but lockdowns buy you time to have an effective vaccine.

in case you aren’t paying attention. We’re all lockdowned anyway. We are all staying at home. We’re just half assing it which makes it worse.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    lockdowns absolutely work. It’s a way to delay the spread. Now days, months later the virus will keep infecting people but lockdowns buy you time to have an effective vaccine.

in case you aren’t paying attention. We’re all lockdowned anyway. We are all staying at home. We’re just half assing it which makes it worse.
    But the biggest spread is people getting together and hanging out with friends and family outside the household. It's mostly not people going to work or going shopping or stuff like that, or even schools. How do you prevent people from seeing other people privately? You really can't, other than imploring to people's common sense, and as we should know many Americans are lacking in common sense.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

The cure cannot be worse than the disease. Even the CDC says people shouldn't lock down.

Imagine thinking saving 100s of lives of 90 year olds from covid is worth 100s of younger lives due to suicide, mental health from losing jobs and cancer from not having surgeries available.

THE CURE CANNOT BE WORSE THAN THE DISEASE

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I own you dumb shit.
    Says the toddler that follows me around from thread to thread..
    You own the worst records across the board in the history of SBR and the record for posting the most inaccurate information on every single subject out there..
    Stick to posting fades from mommy's bathroom..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    The cure cannot be worse than the disease. Even the CDC says people shouldn't lock down.

Imagine thinking saving 100s of lives of 90 year olds from covid is worth 100s of younger lives due to suicide, mental health from losing jobs and cancer from not having surgeries available.

If people could follow basic, simple and mostly painless rules, lockdowns would not be necessary at all. Too bad so many people can't follow the simple rules voluntarily.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Yeah lockdowns work at killing small businesses which was it's main purpose. California had the longest lockdown and it didn't work. If you believe in lockdowns, stay home and never leave. Don't tell others how to live unless you're gonna pay for my bills.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

the u.s. houses the most gullible, backwards thinking, and mentally underdeveloped people on the planet just travel the world there is a noticeable difference. the programming has been overly successful.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    the u.s. houses the most gullible, backwards, and mentally underdeveloped people on the planet just travel the world there is a noticeable difference
    Just look at all the pussies in this thread that truly believe this virus is deadly. Mostly brainwashed liberal commies. Even North Koreans laugh at these fools.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    How can a 2 week lockdown lead kids to suicides? The half ass shit we’re doing now is much worse. I’m driving around the city and it’s shocking all the stores and restaurants that are out of business. People are scared to go out because infection rates are through the roof. Lock shit down for 2 weeks, then open everything up. It’s a 2 week vacation. Stay at home, do not infect anyone for 2 weeks and the virus will get it’s ass kicked. If we had done this when the virus first got here, we would have had graduations, football games etc. But it takes everyone getting on board. Not complaining about individual rights, freedoms bullshit. None of us are free today. The virus has taken over our lives because we’re too dumb to stop it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Just look at all the pussies in this thread that truly believe this virus is deadly. Mostly brainwashed liberal commies. Even North Koreans laugh at these fools.
    is it the fluoride

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah lockdowns work at killing small businesses which was it's main purpose. California had the longest lockdown and it didn't work. If you believe in lockdowns, stay home and never leave. Don't tell others how to live unless you're gonna pay for my bills.
    You just don’t get it. Which is why the US is fukked. We would be better off having a dictatorship because you can’t fix stupid. Maybe China taking over the US won’t be so bad.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You just don’t get it. Which is why the US is fukked. We would be better off having a dictatorship because you can’t fix stupid. Maybe China taking over the US won’t be so bad.
    You are the biggest moron here. Stop spewing nonsense and read for once. Jesus fukking Christ. Your skull is so thick your brain is virtually nonexistent.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...owns-dont-work

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    If people could follow basic, simple and mostly painless rules, lockdowns would not be necessary at all. Too bad so many people can't follow the simple rules voluntarily.
    This country is full of idiots... many with guns. God help us. We are truly the laughing stock around the globe.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This Covid thing was the most masterful plan. I don't know who's exactly behind it. But...

1. Used to manipulate a Presidential Election.

2. Used to destroy all mom and pop shops (just like you said)

3. Used to put fear in majority of the population (possibly for control.)

4. More than likely used to gain some sort of microchip or tracing device in humans.

I mean... they must of thought of this plan 5 years ago..... and now... it's in progress right before our eyes. Crazy.

Mac4Lyfe

You are the biggest moron here. Stop spewing nonsense and read for once. Jesus fukking Christ. Your skull is so thick your brain is virtually nonexistent.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...owns-dont-work
    You just linked an article written by Tyler Durden. I’m actually ecstatic you think I’m a moron. I would be alarmed if you agreed with me or anyone with common sense.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This Covid thing was the most masterful plan. I don't know who's exactly behind it. But...

4. More than likely used to gain some sort of microchip or tracing device in humans.

I mean... they must of thought of this plan 5 years ago..... and now... it's in progress right before our eyes. Crazy.
    It's NWO, the world is in on it. They've been planning this shit for decades. If not Centuries.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You just linked an article written by Tyler Durden. I’m actually ecstatic you think I’m a moron. I would be alarmed if you agreed with me or anyone with common sense.
    You have an IQ of a fukking mole rat. Idiots like you are the reason why we are in this situation. I know you lazy ass wouldn't read the studies done on lockdowns.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I think there's a lot of variance in how the testing is done. I was tested once with the nasal swab and it was no big deal. I don't think they shoved it up the brain cells.
    The fukk they don't

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Covid 19

DEADLY

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Covid 19

DEADLY
    But all the unhealthy fat fukks are immune.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Says the toddler that follows me around from thread to thread..
    You own the worst records across the board in the history of SBR and the record for posting the most inaccurate information on every single subject out there..
    Stick to posting fades from mommy's bathroom..
    Except dumb shit you are the one posting in my threads everyday.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

This is exactly the problem. A deep thinker like this jackass who probably never stood for a thing in his pathetic life, lives with others who try to stick together to get rid of this virus. And yes there are a lot of these assholes. They call it the dunning Kruger effect where a jerkoff like this thinks he is smarter than everyone but in reality he is a fuking imbecile that will drag others down

Mac4Lyfe

You have an IQ of a fukking mole rat. Idiots like you are the reason why we are in this situation. I know you lazy ass wouldn't read the studies done on lockdowns.
    Honest question? Did you know you linked an article by Tyler Durden? First rule of fight club. Don’t post bullshit in an open forum unless you read it because you look like a total dumb ass. Tyler Durden. GTFOH here you dumb dumb.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Yep an every country is in on it. Dude just blow your brains out and make the planet better

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

How can a 2 week lockdown lead kids to suicides? The half ass shit we’re doing now is much worse. I’m driving around the city and it’s shocking all the stores and restaurants that are out of business. People are scared to go out because infection rates are through the roof. Lock shit down for 2 weeks, then open everything up. It’s a 2 week vacation. Stay at home, do not infect anyone for 2 weeks and the virus will get it’s ass kicked. If we had done this when the virus first got here, we would have had graduations, football games etc. But it takes everyone getting on board. Not complaining about individual rights, freedoms bullshit. None of us are free today. The virus has taken over our lives because we’re too dumb to stop it.
    It did work last time, to an extent, but the virus still probably wouldn't go away, so it would simmer in the background and once you let your guard down it starts to multiply and after a number of weeks you're back where you started. That's the waves we've seen. This is the third wave. But the waves will likely keep coming until we reach herd immunity, whether by vaccine or by infection. Either that or this third wave will just keep escalating until everyone's infected. Sounds like Illinois may be headed toward a new stay-at-home order soon. I'm sure that will go over well.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Nothing is this world is by chance, every disaster is all planned... By the evil fukks. It's been this way for a very long time. These motherfukkers know how to manipulate people with propaganda. This day and age with Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc collecting exorbitant amountof data on everyone, they know how to push people's buttons to put them to obey and stay in constant fear.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.” -David Rockefeller

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and all the nations will accept the New World Order”
    -David Rockefeller

"I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers." -John D Rockefeller

And now Bill Gates took the torch to carry on their plan. Yeah like these evil bastards really care about your well being.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Honest question? Did you know you linked an article by Tyler Durden? First rule of fight club. Don’t post bullshit in an open forum unless you read it because you look like a total dumb ass. Tyler Durden. GTFOH here you dumb dumb.
    LOL man I knew you wouldn't be able to read it with your reading comprehension skills. You probably didn't even finish grade school.

Every time, I read your post, I feel dumber. You seriously are the dumbest poster on SBR and there are plenty of dumb posters here. But you take the cake.

I'll just stop talking to THE retard...

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Because cancer can't be transmitted from human to human unlike a virus.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Except dumb shit you are the one posting in my threads everyday.
    How does my ass taste bitch?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    See why I don't read his posts? I can just read the responses it's always the same.

I've read 2 of his posts this whole month and I'll bet all my betpoints the guy has had an orgasm each time I've responded.

I think you are being rough on the guy. I don’t think he knows that if someone quotes his post you can unfortunately read them. I think people have told him this but i don’t think he is that great of a listener.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Did you guys know in the 14th century, the NWO produced the Black Death in a lab in Constantinople.

This was after the NWO had already created the Great famine earlier that century.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Covid is out of control now but the good thing is that it doesn't kill anymore.

Got the flu?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Fukking losers....keep hiding under your bed you clowns....no poster has died from this so what’s the big deal???

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

A 2 week lockdown will do shit all. We locked down for 2 months just half a year ago and yet here we are...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

It's pretty pathetic when some arm of the government or fly by night committee with an acronym for a title can just snap their fingers and say "jump" and the majority of Americans only response is "how high?"

Our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last