Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

No wonder Nancy isn't afraid to get her hair done at a salon that is supposed to be closed.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

My honest thoughts from the beginning back in March that ARE POSTED were that there is something else to all this COVERT-19 than just a virus. While I did not post the alternatives, I did say 5/6G virus, I thought about a potential threat of a chemical attack (masks), a war (still could happen soon), an asteroid strike (NASA warned just other day of all these asteroids coming toward Earth), and of course the biggest financial rip-off of ordinary Joe of all-time with others happening ever 11-12 years in the past. Whatever! I just knew it was never about COVERT-19 virus ONLY. The BLM B.S. is just another major distraction from what's really going on. Whatever is happening, it is clear we have P.O.S.'s as elected officials of many states. Lots of hypocrites everywhere. See Nevada. See Michigan. See wherever. These fuckers couldn't lead me down the street but they try to tell us how to live every day? penetrate this!

I think people are mature enough (well, maybe most aren't) to not panic if they knew the truth. Unfortunately, I don't blame the GOV if they lie on purpose based on the way I see people act everywhere. They would go nuts if the GOV said, hey got an asteroid likely to strike.

Take whatever for what its worth and try to enjoy every single second of your life and stop penetrating arguing all the time. Each day or second could be our last here who knows!

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think the thread was "only" about the deaths being 6% of he "hoax" figure.

But whatever metric you look at, deaths, infection rates, economy, isn't USA about worst in every case?

Yet Donk argues its a hoax and we should not be inconvenienced to help ourselves (medically and economically)
    It's the word "inconvenience" that gets me, Optional. I think these measures taken are significantly more than an inconvenience.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You can't compare beginning numbers when Dr.s were not experienced at treating the virus to now.

Since the 2nd phase of the 1st wave Cali,Tex and Flo. and the entire south are the worst in death count and contractions.

The North state's case and death numbers dwindled next to nothing in the 2nd phase of the 1st wave.

If the south would of got rocked in the 1st phase their case and death numbers would of been way higher than the north since rednecks always thought COVID19 was a hoax to this day.
    You know--that word "redneck" is every bit as racist as a few others targeted at other races.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post

It's the word "inconvenience" that gets me, Optional. I think these measures taken are significantly more than an inconvenience.
    I don't like curfews and police stopping people to ask why not wearing a mask etc, but it does turn into just an inconvenience when most of the population work together. As there is an end to measures. And people can see that businesses are adjusting and in many cases actually thriving.

If I was in a city that was making no progress, I'd probably feel like the measures were a bit useless too.

But feel lucky my city/state took action and had a 6 week period where we were all asked to stay home, and did, and it worked, and we are now rocketing ahead economically and have almost no one dieing here.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    when the left tells you something's been "debunked", you know they are full of shit.......

it's almost as common as the left's use of "without evidence"......

face it, KUNG FLU is a hoax....... we should do like Hidin' Biden did in 2009, just stop testing altogether.........

this shit is nothing......
    Donk c d c didn’t change numbers. This quote you are gettin is from Q Anon. I have done at least 1500 death claims. It will always have mitigating factors unless it is homicide or accident. The c.d.c. will read as such death covid 19 underlying factors could be...diabetes mellintus,morbid obesity,rantes,pneumonia just to name a few.
    ps I know a 95 yr old woman with diabetes and a 70 yr old who is morbidly obese.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-02-20 at 09:17 AM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I have lost 6 cousins who were healthy. Their only problems were they were nurses in New York,New Mexico and Texas. The youngest was 33.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Would the 94% have died if they didn't get Covid? I'd probably guess no.
    I think the answer here is some definitely yes. Some definitely no. And most yes but not as quickly.
    If someone is 80 and in poor health and they get covid and die (which is pretty typical for a covid death) I think any objective person has to look at it and say it was a combination of issues that lead to the death.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I think the answer here is some definitely yes. Some definitely no. And most yes but not as quickly.
    If someone is 80 and in poor health and they get covid and die (which is pretty typical for a covid death) I think any objective person has to look at it and say it was a combination of issues that lead to the death.
    At what age do you deem their life was valuable enough to be concerned if COVID knocked them off?

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    when the left tells you something's been "debunked", you know they are full of shit.......

it's almost as common as the left's use of "without evidence"......

face it, KUNG FLU is a hoax....... we should do like Hidin' Biden did in 2009, just stop testing altogether.........

this shit is nothing......
    You're absolutely right. It makes perfect sense that the airlines, for instance, would get together eight months ago and say, "We've made more money than we ever have before. Let's find a way we can cut that by 90 percent."

Like the saying goes, "You can't fix stupid."

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as the evidence pours in, we see that shutting down was a horrible mistake in the first place. This will be the only time I admit that obama did something right. when he totally ignored h1n1 until there were over 10,000 dead and 140,000 hospitalized (a six month period of inaction), and finally declared a "national emergency SIX MONTHS after he and biden knew the virus was here, the economy wasn't destroyed and people weren't losing their jobs left and right like they are now. then biden ordered all testing stopped when the results were showing more and more spread of h1n1. the press wouldn't touch the issue, other than saying we were undergoing a "particularly harsh" flu season, and we carried on. People died. But, you know, people are always dying. Like someone astutely pointed out, the overall death rate in the USA is about what it always is..... Most of the people who died from KUNG FLU already had one foot in the grave. All in all, if we'd treated KUNG FLU the same way obama/biden treated h1n1, we'd be much better off as a nation.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

You see a glass only 6% full (of thousands of people) who had absolutely had no reason to die but for this virus. And say thats fine and don't ask me to help reduce the number who have to meet that fate.

I see a glass overflowing with near 200,000 people who died before their time in a bad way with no family contact allowed over the weeks it often took to succumb. And wonder why anyone even looks for excuses to not help, let alone feels the need to speak out actively trying to get others to not do the right thing as well.

Just two sides of a coin I guess.
    I agree w/ u, Opti. More than zero is too much.

At least SOME of these deaths can be attributed to Americans not carrying out the proper health/security protocol.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

While watching our weekly update today from our Governor(Eric Holcomb-R, Indiana), this question was brought up about the 6% figure. It was quickly, with some laughter, shot down as being misinterpreted over social media as to what it meant. I can’t speak for other R governors, but ours has clearly stated many times that this is NOT a hoax by any means and that it is far from being over.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    If you are a diabetic and get Covid. Then you die. You died from Covid. How dumb are you people? This is why we have 6 million cases and going for 200,000.....dumb fuxck trumptards with low IQ’s.
    no, look at the average age a high % of those people who were already around the average life expectancy would've died this year anyways from all their other health issues

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

It baffles me how retarded Intelligent people become when it comes to commonsense reality.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    no, look at the average age a high % of those people who were already around the average life expectancy would've died this year anyways from all their other health issues
    So what group of people with the same underlying illness would of died this this year?

PAULYPOKER

Coming home to the wife after finding out you have an illness that gonna be with ya for the rest of yo life.

Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have diabetes.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have high blood pressure
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have contracted HIV
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I'm a fat ass..
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have heart disease.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I'm an old fukk and so are you.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because of my cancer even though it is in remission.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have every single kind of hepatitis! The whole fukkin family of it!
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-03-20 at 10:36 AM.

Auto Donk

Coming home to the wife after finding out you have an illness that gonna be with ya for the rest of yo life.

Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have diabetes.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have high blood pressure
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have contracted HIV
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I'm a fat ass..
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have heart disease.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I'm an old fukk and so are you.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because of my cancer even though it is in remission.
    or
    Honey I'm gonna die within this Year because I have every single kind of hepatitis! The whole fukkin family of it!
    yet, every year, millions of people worldwide die due to each of those conditions.......

face it, we know enough about kung flu to know that hardly anyone is dying of it unless they are elderly and have co-morbidities..... those people should take the appropriate precautions, and the rest of us should get back to life.

If biden is successful in stealing the election, kung flu will drop off the radar screen in a new york second..... all the hype here has been solely so the left can lie and promote the narrative that trump failed in his "response to the corona virus".....

which is laughable given what biden had to say on the issue...... particularly rich when the babbling old fool called trump a "hysterical xenophobe" for shutting down travel from china and everything he's said he'd do to fight the virus has already been done by trump.........

but that doesn't stop the media, who now, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, promotes the totally DEBUNKED theory that trump bungled the response.....

love those commercials with cuomo and newsome praising trump's cv response........

PAULYPOKER

Lol........

Just Lol.......

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It baffles me how retarded Intelligent people become when it comes to commonsense reality.
    There aren’t many intelligent people in this thread. The same dummies that said corona was a flu and not deadly are the same idiots that believe the “ 6 percent” hoax. These are low IQ idiots on a massive scale. They are Trump voters and all of them would not be allowed to step foot on a trump property because he thinks they are scummy hillbillies.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Would the 94% have died if they didn't get Covid? I'd probably guess no.
    Yes, again and for the thousandth time, we know and will know when excess mortality is that much more obvious to the layperson, not that he (or few on this board) actually understands statistics and bias.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    There aren’t many intelligent people in this thread. The same dummies that said corona was a flu and not deadly are the same idiots that believe the “ 6 percent” hoax. These are low IQ idiots on a massive scale. They are Trump voters and all of them would not be allowed to step foot on a trump property because he thinks they are scummy hillbillies.
    Covid is a disease of the obese and elderly. The USA has that in spades, and does things extraordinary to keep people alive (unlike Sweden, who makes the choice not to spend money on old people, thus their "death rate"). Even with all of these realities, the USA had 3 governors that infected nursing home patients without care (NY, NY, and PA) accounting for more than 50% of all "deaths."

It is a newish flu (less virulent for people under 70 than influenza, something we didn't even bother ever talking about) and it is a disease of people who are undisciplined and careless. It is selfish to take freedom and livelihood from others on both of these bases, and cause far more deaths from scaring people to get treatment for other diseases, as well as induce drug and alcohol addiction when you ruin others lives through job loss and businesses.

Get a clue. Yes I'm a doctor. Yes you are a silly internet poster who is a leftist hack.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Do any of you fools have more than a 6th grade education? Highly doubtful.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Do any of you fools have more than a 6th grade education? Highly doubtful.
    I hope you ain't talkin' to me, Big D

PAULYPOKER

The only way people would of died from underlying conditions ONLY is if they were already on their death bed at the hospital/hospice before they caught the COVID19 VIRUS.

The ODDS of that are slim to NONE.

PAULYPOKER

COVID19 is a VIRUS not a fukkin disease.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I see a glass overflowing with near 200,000 people who died before their time
    Are you God? On what basis do you say someone "died before his time"? This is bizarro world thinking that is the ultimate in entitlement, and lacks any knowledge of life and health. I'm being serious you really need to re-think your stance on life, being grateful rather than owed something that somehow you lay claim to know what the "proper time" is as opposed to people's accountability for their health, or age.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

COVID19 is a VIRUS not a fukkin disease.
    Exactly, we have thousands in our body, most of us have HPV, herpes, cocksackie, measles, mumps, etc varicella zoster, influenza. I could go on.

Know what? We don't walk around with masks on. Why?

WE ARE ASYMPTOMATIC

the plandemic / response is a hoax - it makes no sense in any way

PAULYPOKER

Mono/Epstein Barr Virus is the only super on steroids common virus I know of.

That fukker is chronic on my ass off and on!
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-03-20 at 07:46 PM.

ace7550

At what age do you deem their life was valuable enough to be concerned if COVID knocked them off?
    I don't understand this question? Are you asking at what age I start/stop valuing human life? I don't want anyone to die. Young or old. But at the same time I accept that everyone will die, and most people at an old age and of something like cancer/flu/heart failure/covid etc.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Are you God? On what basis do you say someone "died before his time"? This is bizarro world thinking that is the ultimate in entitlement, and lacks any knowledge of life and health. I'm being serious you really need to re-think your stance on life, being grateful rather than owed something that somehow you lay claim to know what the "proper time" is as opposed to people's accountability for their health, or age.
    I am not a primitive who defers to a "god" to make better decisions than me. You should go ahead and split hairs about what is before time or not with your nutty church pals. I am not that backward to care what the pedo cartels say, LOL

Seemingly people who incite others to not do the right thing by their community DO think they are god like though... "Die worthless old/fat/sick people... dont dare affect my economy to try and save any pain or time for you".

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I don't understand this question? Are you asking at what age I start/stop valuing human life? I don't want anyone to die. Young or old. But at the same time I accept that everyone will die, and most people at an old age and of something like cancer/flu/heart failure/covid etc.
    Well you said everyone should agree that an 80 year old life does not have enough value to be concerned about caring for them. Am I paraphrasing too much there? Harsh way to say it but thats what you were tip toeing around saying I thought.

Soooo the question is at what age would you think that sick person's life has enough value to care about?

Does a 75 year old with MS deserve to have their life time of taxes spent on their their care and comfort and hopefully keeping hem alive?

What about a 70 year old with diabetes?

Do we reach your line of what live deserves to be saved at 65 years old?

Simple question... at what age would the sick 80 year old you described deserve to have their remaining life valued?

I'm not attacking you, just asking you to think about what you said from both sides of the coin.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Have to wonder how many dr green has sent to their death bed the way he talks.

Auto Donk

cocksackie?

wtf?

ace7550

Simple question... at what age would the sick 80 year old you described deserve to have their remaining life valued? I'm not attacking you, just asking you to think about what you said from both sides of the coin.
    I value all life. We're being asked as a society to weigh the lives of some of our elderly against our economy and our way of life. These aren't easy choices. I think our reaction to Covid will have long lasting effects on our society that we can not yet imagine.

Also, I wasn't trying to put a value on any person's life young or old. I was just saying that most covid related deaths are elderly people.

Auto Donk

On the question of value of a human, I recall hearing at some point in the past that each human contains a few bucks worth of material; can't even recall what it was..... gold fillings and brass added to humans over the span of their life can increase that value, obviously, but absent selling some idiot's replacement hip as scrap metal, the general makeup of humans renders them pretty much worthless....

and yes, I know you can get creative with humans, as the germans in wwII did, making soap out of jews, and lampshades, etc. but that sounds like a lot of work.......

First 123 Last