thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

It came up on twitter last night before bed.

I told my lady, "by the time I wake up, wyoming will be burning"

I was so shocked and my buddy called me and was asking questions about something unrelated.

He asked about context and I said, "there is no context for this, it's capital murder, and they should all be hung from the rafters"

Got ban from twitter unless I removed my statement. I will not.

The only video I've ever seen of a pig killing someone (seen hundreds) that may have been worse, is when that cop unloaded his entire clip into a car of an unarmed man point blank. It's on youtube as are thousands of other videos displaying the facists murdering people.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    This is a prime example of where our country is at.
    One group sees this video and concludes reasonable and justified force.
    Another group sees this video and is sad a person lost his life and wonders if this was an example of excessive force.
    Ain`t nothing going to change the viewpoint of either group.
    I see it both ways. The guy should have obeyed orders but the cops need better training. They should have never allowed him to get in his car. Most likely he just wanted to get the hell out of there and the one cop most likely didn’t know what to do once he got in the car. I’m pretty sure he was not going to shoot them and they didn’t plan on shooting him.

Citizens need to get better. Too many dumb asses on the streets and we give these dummies the right to carry guns, which is stupid. You should have to earn the right to have a gun not just be gifted the right. The 2nd amendment wasn’t written when 1 out of 4 citizens have mental health issues. This entire country is armed. It’s stupid. I expect citizens to act the fool but our police have to be better trained. Shooting a guy in the back 7 times can never be justified. Teach them how to de-escalate situations early.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I will agree 7 shots is excessive

But everyone says if you are in that situation having someone about to draw on you, you react differently.

I guess hard to say unless you experience it.

Either way it's the guys fault for acting a fool.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3715

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The common theme in these videos is that someone is always resisting arrest or failing to follow police instructions.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Joe Biden:

Yesterday in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back as police attempted to restrain him from getting into his car. His children watched from inside the car and bystanders watched in disbelief. And this morning, the nation wakes up yet again with grief and outrage that yet another Black American is a victim of excessive force. This calls for an immediate, full and transparent investigation and the officers must be held accountable.

These shots pierce the soul of our nation. Jill and I pray for Jacob’s recovery and for his children.

Equal justice has not been real for Black Americans and so many others. We are at an inflection point. We must dismantle systemic racism. It is the urgent task before us. We must fight to honor the ideals laid in the original American promise, which we are yet to attain: That all men and women are created equal, but more importantly that they must be treated equally.
    So when does he want to talk about Cannon Hinnant? That was plain murder.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

once again, another idiot who can't follow the simple rules..........

for all you idiots, here ya go, once again.....

EVERYONE SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO WATCH THIS ONCE PER YEAR:

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17060

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I see it both ways. The guy should have obeyed orders but the cops need better training. They should have never allowed him to get in his car. Most likely he just wanted to get the hell out of there and the one cop most likely didn’t know what to do once he got in the car. I’m pretty sure he was not going to shoot them and they didn’t plan on shooting him.

Citizens need to get better. Too many dumb asses on the streets and we give these dummies the right to carry guns, which is stupid. You should have to earn the right to have a gun not just be gifted the right. The 2nd amendment wasn’t written when 1 out of 4 citizens have mental health issues. This entire country is armed. It’s stupid. I expect citizens to act the fool but our police have to be better trained. Shooting a guy in the back 7 times can never be justified. Teach them how to de-escalate situations early.
    when the 2nd amendment was written, if you were mad at someone you had a gun duel.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

YOU SHOOT until the threat is subdued..... keep pulling the trigger until the democrat doesn't move..... so long as your democrat is still standing, keep shooting..... if he/she is on the ground and still has movement, he/she could pull their weapon..... keep shooting.... even if you have to load another clip, do so.....

even if the ho is pelosi and is just jittery from adderall and it's the drug that is making her quiver, keep shooting.......

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Over 90% of all gun violence in the US is committed with an illegal gun

Criminals are committing the gun violence, but morons want to blame the 2nd amendment

I won't even get into what the race stats are on it

Carry on
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave maggiethebestdog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

i'm ok with this one. kneeling on a neck until someone dies, no. But this one i'm fine with.
    Note : its ok for a completely rational person to take both sides of an argument depending on the evidence.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

It's comedy but my Lord it's dead on

Obey The Law

Use Common Sense

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

Another episode of:

Story time with chico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SBR’s very own Ali....
    Guys been hit way to many times in the head

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

News should say - another black thug resisting arrest and police commands while at gun point then fleas and is shot as he reaches in his car.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3715

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

I don't agree with Donk often but this is just simple Math. Even if every single police officer in the U.S is a racist... this video could still save countless lives. Even if every single police officer in the U.S. was black... this video could still save countless lives. It doesn't matter how you break it down... it doesn't matter if every single police officer is a dirty rotten bastard... this video would still save lives.

Anyone familiar with Lao Tzu?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, was charged Monday in Racine County Circuit Court with one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct. If convicted, he will face up to 8-1/2 years in prison and/or up to $50,000 in fines.

DwightShrute

Most shootings have one thing in common. The suspect's refusal to comply with a lawful order

DwightShrute

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24880

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    He had a gun. This has been confirmed .
    Mike, do you have a source on this? I'm arguing with an inlaw about this and he said there are no reports Jacob Blake (the guy who was shot) had a gun. I can't find it on the web. Thanks for the help.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Does anyone know why the cops had their guns drawn on him in the first place? Did they find out that he had a felony warrant?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The common theme in these videos is that someone is always resisting arrest or failing to follow police instructions.
    Gives them no right to execute someone, but why take the risk? Feels like every black person that gets pulled over goes into "penetrate the police" mode and that isnt going to end well. Sad, but predictable

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Does anyone know why the cops had their guns drawn on him in the first place? Did they find out that he had a felony warrant?
    The plate scanners they use pull up all the personal info of the cars registered owner.

I'm actually against this big time as its tracking and quasi unlawful search.

Anyway, they probably had a hit on his ownership of a weapon or a CC permit.

They'd draw guns probably on a felony warrant, but 100% for sure on a felony warrant of a gun owner.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The plate scanners they use pull up all the personal info of the cars registered owner.

I'm actually against this big time as its tracking and quasi unlawful search.

Anyway, they probably had a hit on his ownership of a weapon or a CC permit.

They'd draw guns probably on a felony warrant, but 100% for sure on a felony warrant of a gun owner.
    Was this guy even allowed to legally own and carry a gun? He already had a previous gun related arrest.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

So the scenario we're going with - is that he walked away from the cops (wasn't cuffed) and went to his car to get a gun so he could get into a close range shootout with multiple cops (with his kids watching by some reports).

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

He was warned, time after time, at gunpoint. He was reaching for something unseen. Tackle him??? Get the f#$I outta here. Totally justified in lighting him up

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

The AP reported Monday:

Online court records indicate Kenosha County prosecutors charged Blake on July 6 with third-degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse. An arrest warrant was issued for Blake the following day.

The records contain no further details and do not list an attorney for Blake.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    7 gun shots ....?
    Obviously it wasn't enough if the guy is still living!

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Why don't these criminals just stop and listen to cops?
    Good question. It's probably cause their mothers were were crack whores and they grew up without a father and family structure to teach discipline and respect. Either that or they're just flat out fukkin stupid. Either way it's still a bain on society.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

My sources are saying he had a knife and a firearm.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

The AP reported Monday:

Online court records indicate Kenosha County prosecutors charged Blake on July 6 with third-degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse. An arrest warrant was issued for Blake the following day.

If the warrant was still active, this can change things in favor of the officer's actions.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

If the warrant was still active, this can change things in favor of the officer's actions.
    The taser failed to stop suspect. Suspect was not caring about the safety of his children. He was a person with no regard to anybody’s safety.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    So the scenario we're going with - is that he walked away from the cops (wasn't cuffed) and went to his car to get a gun so he could get into a close range shootout with multiple cops (with his kids watching by some reports).
    QUITE POSSIBLY THIS IS AN EXACT REPRESENTATION OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES even though you were being sarcastic. These dindoo nuffins are THAT f#%king stupid.
    Last edited by Natty68; 08-24-20 at 05:55 PM.

Kermit

One of my friends (who is a cop) is claiming on Facebook that the cops on scene were familiar with the guy and knew that he had a felony warrant and were trying to arrest him which is why their guns were already out.

This guy never posts about anything police related despite being a LEO. First time I seen him post something like this.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

The AP reported Monday:

What's that you say? He wasn't some model citizen who was just looking for a stick of gum in the center console?

And now the world weeps because the cops didn't "tackle" or "reason with" societal scum.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy was a thug

end of story

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Wasn't that a black cop that shot him? Looked like it on video?

That should fall into the category of black on black shootings which is never reported...

None story this should be.. .

I always thought ONLY white on black shootings are reported in the fake news media these days?? I'm confused now???

First 123456 ... Last