1. #36
    Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-13-10
    Posts: 1,218
    Betpoints: 205

    But how does this relate to your speeding ticket cases?

  2. #37
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,007

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I agree with you in the war on drugs being dumb, but cops just enforce the laws they donít make them. Iím a big supporter of trumps judicial reforms that ensure nonviolent drug users donít go to jail, they need rehab not jail.
    I find it incredibly stupid how the blm thing seems so focused on some racist cops. They say defund the police and it sounds ignorant to most law abiding citizens. They need to start bringing to light and trying to change some these asinine laws and sentences. Simply calling to defund the police is ignorant.

    Obviously we need some police to prevent or solve real crime! They should be asking for police to protect and serve. That does not include bothering folks trying to nose into their business cause they ďlook suspiciousĒ. We certainly donít need these drug task forces everywhere who are some the biggest perpetuators of violence and unnecessary aggravation. Unless there a known violent person who has caused harm to ppl inside a house there never any other reason these mfers should be kicking in doors with their guns drawn!

    There a whole bunch that needs to change but simply screaming defund the police and putting on theatrics ainít gonna accomplish it, if anything it counter productive. it not bringing to light the real problems so it just pissing lot of ppl off who donít understand the real issues that much bigger than a few jerkoffs with badges. I like to think most ppl are decent and if you present them with things in a way that their goofy sensibilities can handle they might pay attention. Instead they feel like they being put on the defensive and it just a big cluster Fukk.

  3. #38
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

    I find it incredibly stupid how the blm thing seems so focused on some racist cops. They say defund the police and it sounds ignorant to most law abiding citizens. They need to start bringing to light and trying to change some these asinine laws and sentences. Simply calling to defund the police is ignorant.

    Obviously we need some police to prevent or solve real crime! They should be asking for police to protect and serve. That does not include bothering folks trying to nose into their business cause they “look suspicious”. We certainly don’t need these drug task forces everywhere who are some the biggest perpetuators of violence and unnecessary aggravation. Unless there a known violent person who has caused harm to ppl inside a house there never any other reason these mfers should be kicking in doors with their guns drawn!

    There a whole bunch that needs to change but simply screaming defund the police and putting on theatrics ain’t gonna accomplish it, if anything it counter productive. it not bringing to light the real problems so it just pissing lot of ppl off who don’t understand the real issues that much bigger than a few jerkoffs with badges. I like to think most ppl are decent and if you present them with things in a way that their goofy sensibilities can handle they might pay attention. Instead they feel like they being put on the defensive and it just a big cluster Fukk.
    Yeah agree the black lives matters group really seems to have no message and broader social and other issues like judicial reform. It’s absurd people are in jail for doing nothing but using drugs.

  4. #39
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    But how does this relate to your speeding ticket cases?
    Fuk off

  5. #40
    mikejamm
    Handcarved Ghostrider Guitar.
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 9,497
    Betpoints: 76

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Morino is a lying racist. She was shot in her sleep. Also come to find out she didn't die immediately and they didn't attempt to help.

    He's already a broke dikk fugk now non pro so nothing to see here
    Exactly. Another piece of loser shit, the idiot morino, who doesnít know the real fukíin deal about this murder by cops and just runs his broke non pro fukíin mouth cause he canít pick a winner outta his dumb fuk ass.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #41
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Exactly. Another piece of loser shit, the idiot morino, who doesn’t know the real fuk’in deal about this murder by cops and just runs his broke non pro fuk’in mouth cause he can’t pick a winner outta his dumb fuk ass.
    This broke sim dumb shit.

  7. #42
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    The police had probable cause to believe drugs were being sold out of her apartment and they fired at police, this is a clear case of a good police shoot.

  8. #43
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The police had probable cause to believe drugs were being sold out of her apartment and they fired at police, this is a clear case of a good police shoot.
    Probable cause NOT proof..
    For your ignorant dumbass to say that it was a "good police shoot" just shows that you know nothing..
    What exactly is a good police shoot?
    Ask one of your law enforcement friends or family members..
    Wait!!!
    You don't know anyone in law enforcement well enough to ask that sort of question..
    That's painfully obvious by your incredibly ignorant statements..
    Fukking moron..
    It was a clusterfukk of misinformation..
    Shot 8x and you exclaim it was "good."
    Again I say, fukking moron..

  9. #44
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

    Probable cause NOT proof..
    For your ignorant dumbass to say that it was a "good police shoot" just shows that you know nothing..
    What exactly is a good police shoot?
    Ask one of your law enforcement friends or family members..
    Wait!!!
    You don't know anyone in law enforcement well enough to ask that sort of question..
    That's painfully obvious by your incredibly ignorant statements..
    Fukking moron..
    It was a clusterfukk of misinformation..
    Shot 8x and you exclaim it was "good."
    Again I say, fukking moron..
    The police were shot at and returned for you dumb shit.

  10. #45
    mikejamm
    Handcarved Ghostrider Guitar.
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 9,497
    Betpoints: 76

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The police were shot at and returned for you dumb shit.
    The only fuk’in shit stain idiot here is you. If someone is busting down the door to your home and you have no idea who the fuk it is, you have every right to defend yourself. Educate your dumb fuk ass before you open your stupid mouth and make yourself look even more like the fuk’in idiot you are.

    Like Buck said and completely buried your stupid ass, a total clusterfuk by 3 misinformed idiots at the LPD. No drugs were ever found and an innocent woman, Breonna Taylor, who was an EMT Paramedic graduate and just starting her life, was shot 8 fuk’in times, was still alive and left to die in her apartment.

    No attempt was made to save her life by the murdering police after their fuk up as she laid there, shot down bleeding to death.
    Her boyfriend was released and never charged because his shooting of one of the dumb fuk cops was in self defense and justified.

    Go back to posting your loser picks and stay out of shit you don’t have a fuk’in clue about.
    “A good shoot?” That has got to be the fuk’in moron post of the year!

    You can’t even spell Breonna’s name right, you miserable piece of loser shit!

    Say her name! Breonna Taylor!
    Say her name! Breonna Taylor!
    Say her name! Breonna Taylor!

    An innocent woman was murdered by police! Remember that you fuk’in idiot moron of SBR.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-26-20 at 06:32 AM.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  11. #46
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The only fuk’in shit stain idiot here is you. If someone is busting down the door to your home and you have no idea who the fuk it is, you have every right to defend yourself. Educate your dumb fuk ass before you open your stupid mouth and make yourself look even more like the fuk’in idiot you are.

    Like Buck said and completely buried your stupid ass, a total clusterfuk by 3 misinformed idiots at the LPD. No drugs were ever found and an innocent woman, Breonna Taylor, who was an EMT Paramedic graduate and just starting her life, was shot 8 fuk’in times, was still alive and left to die in her apartment.

    No attempt was made to save her life by the murdering police after their fuk up as she laid there, shot down bleeding to death.
    Her boyfriend was released and never charged because his shooting of one of the dumb fuk cops was in self defense and justified.

    Go back to posting your loser picks and stay out of shit you don’t have a fuk’in clue about.
    “A good shoot?” That has got to be the fuk’in moron post of the year!

    You can’t even spell Breonna’s name right, you miserable piece of loser shit!

    Say her name! Breonna Taylor!
    Say her name! Breonna Taylor!
    Say her name! Breonna Taylor!

    An innocent woman was murdered by police! Remember that you fuk’in idiot moron of SBR.
    Mikes drinking heavy early, same dumb shit posts. She was living with someone dealing drugs outbid her part meant and her boyfriend shit at police. The police did nothing wrong.

  12. #47
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Mikes drinking heavy early, same dumb shit posts. She was living with someone dealing drugs outbid her part meant and her boyfriend shit at police. The police did nothing wrong.
    English Mutherfukkerr!!!

  13. #48
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    English Mutherfukkerr!!!
    Shut up dumb shit

  14. #49
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Breona taylor was living with drug dealers who shit at police, the police did nothing wrong.

  15. #50
    mikejamm
    Handcarved Ghostrider Guitar.
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 9,497
    Betpoints: 76

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Breona taylor was living with drug dealers who shit at police, the police did nothing wrong.
    You are one of many stupid no life broke dik fuk’ers who gag on trump’s cok everyday. At least you’re a “pro” at something.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  16. #51
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You are one of many stupid no life broke dik fuk’ers who gag on trump’s cok everyday. At least you’re a “pro” at something.
    Looks like this dumb shit has no facts to back up his dumb claims.

  17. #52
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Breona taylor was tailed going to a drug house multiple times and was living with an armed drug dealer, the warrant was legally executed. She did not deserve to die but the facts clearly show the police did nothing wrong.

  18. #53
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Breona taylor was tailed going to a drug house multiple times and was living with an armed drug dealer, the warrant was legally executed. She did not deserve to die but the facts clearly show the police did nothing wrong.
    I don't know exactly where to start..
    She wasn't seen going to his house..
    The guy was seen leaving her house in January..
    She lived with her sister so no she did not live with a drug dealer..
    Her record, her sisters record and her bf record were SPOTLESS..
    They didn't believe drugs were being sold out of her apartment as you have said..
    They were simply looking for "evidence" even though they already had Glover in custody ..
    Two months after they stated in the arrest warrant that they verified with the postal inspector that Glover was receiving packages at her home, the Louisville postal inspector said they were not a part of any investigation regarding suspicious packages being delivered to her home...
    So there was no credibility to her holding drugs..
    AT ALL...
    So if you want to say It was a legally executed search warrant that is false because It was issued based on erroneous info..
    They didn't knock..
    You NEVER knock on a no-knock warrant and for the last time...
    It was not a "good police shoot" as you have said..
    Ask anyone in law enforcement and there is no such thing especially in this case..
    It was a senseless loss of life so get a fukking clue..
    I'm pro-police..
    In this case it was a clusterfukk and an innocent little girl died because of misinformation and a "hunch."

  19. #54
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I don't know exactly where to start..
    She wasn't seen going to his house..
    The guy was seen leaving her house in January..
    She lived with her sister so no she did not live with a drug dealer..
    Her record, her sisters record and her bf record were SPOTLESS..
    They didn't believe drugs were being sold out of her apartment as you have said..
    They were simply looking for "evidence" even though they already had Glover in custody ..
    Two months after they stated in the arrest warrant that they verified with the postal inspector that Glover was receiving packages at her home, the Louisville postal inspector said they were not a part of any investigation regarding suspicious packages being delivered to her home...
    So there was no credibility to her holding drugs..
    AT ALL...
    So if you want to say It was a legally executed search warrant that is false because It was issued based on erroneous info..
    They didn't knock..
    You NEVER knock on a no-knock warrant and for the last time...
    It was not a "good police shoot" as you have said..
    Ask anyone in law enforcement and there is no such thing especially in this case..
    It was a senseless loss of life so get a fukking clue..
    I'm pro-police..
    In this case it was a clusterfukk and an innocent little girl died because of misinformation and a "hunch."
    Warrants are issued based on probable cause, the police trailed her multiple times going to drug houses. She was living with her boyfriend who was armed and dealing drugs. People who know her personally have also said she was selling drugs. She was no angel and even though she didn’t deserve to die the shooting was clean, that’s why not a single cop involved has been Charged. She was also fired as an Emt, again she didn’t deserve to die but she was no angel.

    You are a dumb shit who knows nothing.

  20. #55
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Warrants are issued based on probable cause, the police trailed her multiple times going to drug houses. She was living with her boyfriend who was armed and dealing drugs. People who know her personally have also said she was selling drugs. She was no angel and even though she didn’t deserve to die the shooting was clean, that’s why not a single cop involved has been Charged. She was also fired as an Emt, again she didn’t deserve to die but she was no angel.

    You are a dumb shit who knows nothing.
    No knock warrants are based on "probable cause?"
    The info they gave the judge was false..
    Give us links to all of what you say because it contradicts everything I have read..
    Show us where the cops trailed her going to drug houses..Multiple times..
    Show us where her bf resides at that apartment..
    Show us that he was a drug dealer..
    Show us that she sold drugs..
    The officer's haven't been charged because it's still under investigation..
    That could take months..
    Why were charges dropped on her bf and not a single word about his drug involvement?
    If he was a drug dealer that shot at cops, stands to reason he would at the very least looking at a trial if he wasn't still in jail..
    So, give us links..
    Just because you think it, doesn't make it true macaronio.

  21. #56
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    No knock warrants are based on "probable cause?"
    The info they gave the judge was false..
    Give us links to all of what you say because it contradicts everything I have read..
    Show us where the cops trailed her going to drug houses..Multiple times..
    Show us where her bf resides at that apartment..
    Show us that he was a drug dealer..
    Show us that she sold drugs..
    The officer's haven't been charged because it's still under investigation..
    That could take months..
    Why were charges dropped on her bf and not a single word about his drug involvement?
    If he was a drug dealer that shot at cops, stands to reason he would at the very least looking at a trial if he wasn't still in jail..
    So, give us links..
    Just because you think it, doesn't make it true macaronio.
    The officers haven’t been charged because they did nothing wrong dumb shit.

  22. #57
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The officers haven’t been charged because they did nothing wrong dumb shit.
    Come back in 6 months after the investigation..
    Where are the links to back up what your saying?
    Throw in that the police did nothing wrong also..

  23. #58
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Come back in 6 months after the investigation..
    Where are the links to back up what your saying?
    Throw in that the police did nothing wrong also..
    There have already been investigations dumb shit.

  24. #59
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There have already been investigations dumb shit.
    Show me where the investigation into her death has been closed..
    You cannot actually be this stupid..
    Have you been goofin on us the entire time?
    Back up all of the claims you have made..

  25. #60
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Show me where the investigation into her death has been closed..
    You cannot actually be this stupid..
    Have you been goofin on us the entire time?
    Back up all of the claims you have made..
    Their have been multiple investigations, the Minneapolis coos were charged days after Floyd’s death. You are a dumb shit.

  26. #61
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Their have been multiple investigations, the Minneapolis coos were charged days after Floyd’s death. You are a dumb shit.
    JFC!!!
    It's like talking to a toddler here..
    The Minneapolis cops were charged because there was video evidence you dumbass!!
    Can't very well dispute that shit..
    There is no way in HELL you work NEAR a law firm, not to mention be a lawyer as ignorant as you are..
    Give us proof to all your claims that contradict everything out there..
    All of these claims, justify them with proof..
    Until then, just be quiet because you are making yourself look more ignorant than we already know you are..
    This isn't an act is it?

  27. #62
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    JFC!!!
    It's like talking to a toddler here..
    The Minneapolis cops were charged because there was video evidence you dumbass!!
    Can't very well dispute that shit..
    There is no way in HELL you work NEAR a law firm, not to mention be a lawyer as ignorant as you are..
    Give us proof to all your claims that contradict everything out there..
    All of these claims, justify them with proof..
    Until then, just be quiet because you are making yourself look more ignorant than we already know you are..
    This isn't an act is it?
    You are an absolute and total dumb shit. It doesn’t take 4 months to complete an investigation, taylor died in March. Investigations have been completed, there maybe more investigations, but ones have without question been completed. Nobody was even talking about Taylor’s case until George floy died, again, their was no national outrage before the Floyd case and ignorant dumb shits like you who don’t understand what happened advocating to look at the case again.

    She was killed in March, their was zero outrage before Floyd died, shut up and go away.

    The Atlanta da also charged the officers in the death of a man at Wendy’s in less than 2 weeks. The idea that because you don’t have video evidence it would take 4 months to charge someone is, again, complete dumb shit.

  28. #63
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 812

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are an absolute and total dumb shit. It doesn’t take 4 months to complete an investigation, taylor died in March. Investigations have been completed, there maybe more investigations, but ones have without question been completed. Nobody was even talking about Taylor’s case until George floy died, again, their was no national outrage before the Floyd case and ignorant dumb shits like you who don’t understand what happened advocating to look at the case again.

    She was killed in March, their was zero outrage before Floyd died, shut up and go away.

    The Atlanta da also charged the officers in the death of a man at Wendy’s in less than 2 weeks. The idea that because you don’t have video evidence it would take 4 months to charge someone is, again, complete dumb shit.
    You had better tell the state's attorney general's office that it doesn't take 4 months to investigate because they are doing just that right now..
    I bet you could teach them a thing or two about law..
    Again, show us proof..
    You won't because you can't..
    Everything out there contradicts everything you say..

  29. #64
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 19,296
    Betpoints: 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    You had better tell the state's attorney general's office that it doesn't take 4 months to investigate because they are doing just that right now..
    I bet you could teach them a thing or two about law..
    Again, show us proof..
    You won't because you can't..
    Everything out there contradicts everything you say..
    You are full of shit.

First 12
Top