thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Police did Nothing Wrong in the Breona Taylor Case

They executed a lawful warrant, got shot at, and returned fire. That’s what police are trained to do, LeBron and other ignorant people need to read the actual case. The reason the coos didn’t knock before executing the warrant is because they didn’t want to give a drug dealer who was armed advance notice of the warrant. These athletes advocating for the police officers arrest are ignorant and uneducated.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Who shot at them in the apartment?

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

They were at the wrong place lmao

Maybe do a little better detective work next time

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We got games

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Saloon this garbage

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post

They were not at the wrong place the search warrant included her apartment because she was living with a drug dealer, her boyfriend, doesn’t mean obviously she observed to die, but police did nothing wrong.

The search warrant included her apartment, you are a dumb shit who is completely wrong.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Saloon this garbage
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Her boyfriend she was living with who was a drug dealer.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

[QUOTE=thomorino;29586365]Her boyfriend she was living with who was a drug dealer.[/QUOTE

How many people you currently representing and what type of cases

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

https://twitter.com/RaysBaseball/sta...32257076289536

Tweet

[COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]Today is Opening Day, which means it's a great day to arrest the killers of Breonna Taylor[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Lebron carrying male purse is epic....after the gokden state game where jr was dumb

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

can we get all political threads out of players talk now except for 1 long thread?

im not saying this about morino specifically

but lets move on now

should be 1 total thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post

I think they were at the right place according to the warrant. Think they were just wrong about the place being used for drug trafficking. They screwed up.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Lebron carrying male purse is epic....after the gokden state game where jr was dumb
    You are so rude, Lebronda is not going to sit there and take your baseless attacks. He's out...

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post

I think they were at the right place according to the warrant. Think they were just wrong about the place being used for drug trafficking. They screwed up.
    They didn’t screw up, the warrant was to try and get a drug dealers weapons and drugs and he happened to not have any at the time there, that doesn’t mean they screwed up, they followed the law at every step.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    https://twitter.com/RaysBaseball/sta...32257076289536

Tweet

[COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]Today is Opening Day, which means it's a great day to arrest the killers of Breonna Taylor[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    Some of these teams and athletes are clueless.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Who is breona taylor? a new kardashian kid?

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Morono this is out of your league. Stick to traffic court.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Morono this is out of your league. Stick to traffic court.
    Fuk off

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They didn’t screw up, the warrant was to try and get a drug dealers weapons and drugs and he happened to not have any at the time there, that doesn’t mean they screwed up, they followed the law at every step.
    There no need to pay these clowns to go around kicking doors to try and find some drugs. The war on drugs is retarded in the 1st place and should have been axed ages ago. Why The Fukk we paying a bunch of jerkoffs to go around trying to stop something that will never be stopped and really nobodies damn business?

We realized how stupid prohibition was in what year? Yet they decided to try it again and for what? Mostly to pump money into the “justice” system. Law and justice shouldn’t be a for profit business and it not the governments place to protect ppl from themselves, if we wanna gamble, drink, or get high so fukkin what? Don’t understand how hypocrites can drink and bet on games but think it ok to draw the line at drugs and lock folks up for using or selling them! You really think the fact someone might have some drugs is a legit reason to be kicking their door down with guns drawn??

Victimless crime isn’t crime. Of course the “criminals” in the drug game have guns and shoot back, no different than bootleggers. It the police and agencies designed to stop it that the ones perpetuating violence. They the ones looking to take folks freedom away for choosing to decide for themselves what they should or shouldn’t put in their bodies. Pretty damn simple, stop drug prohibition and many problems go away. You really think if they stopped the war on drugs millions of ppl would all a sudden get hooked on crack and heroin? I doubt anyone is sitting around thinking “I can’t wait until that shit decriminalized so I can Fukk my life up!”. I doubt it but if so than so be it. Booze are legal despite causing way more issues for ppl than drugs.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Unless someone's life is in immediate danger - eliminate no knock warrants.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Remember that shit when they break down your door and shoot you..
    It was a lawful warrant..
    Right?
    Doesn't matter if it was the neighbors house they meant to serve the warrant to, it was your house they came into..
    Stick to your math macaronio..

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

There no need to pay these clowns to go around kicking doors to try and find some drugs. The war on drugs is retarded in the 1st place and should have been axed ages ago. Why The Fukk we paying a bunch of jerkoffs to go around trying to stop something that will never be stopped and really nobodies damn business?

We realized how stupid prohibition was in what year? Yet they decided to try it again and for what? Mostly to pump money into the “justice” system. Law and justice shouldn’t be a for profit business and it not the governments place to protect ppl from themselves, if we wanna gamble, drink, or get high so fukkin what? Don’t understand how hypocrites can drink and bet on games but think it ok to draw the line at drugs and lock folks up for using or selling them! You really think the fact someone might have some drugs is a legit reason to be kicking their door down with guns drawn??

Victimless crime isn’t crime. Of course the “criminals” in the drug game have guns and shoot back, no different than bootleggers. It the police and agencies designed to stop it that the ones perpetuating violence. They the ones looking to take folks freedom away for choosing to decide for themselves what they should or shouldn’t put in their bodies. Pretty damn simple, stop drug prohibition and many problems go away. You really think if they stopped the war on drugs millions of ppl would all a sudden get hooked on crack and heroin? I doubt anyone is sitting around thinking “I can’t wait until that shit decriminalized so I can Fukk my life up!”. I doubt it but if so than so be it. Booze are legal despite causing way more issues for ppl than drugs.
    I agree with you in the war on drugs being dumb, but cops just enforce the laws they don’t make them. I’m a big supporter of trumps judicial reforms that ensure nonviolent drug users don’t go to jail, they need rehab not jail.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Remember that shit when they break down your door and shoot you..
    It was a lawful warrant..
    Right?
    Doesn't matter if it was the neighbors house they meant to serve the warrant to, it was your house they came into..
    Stick to your math macaronio..
    I don’t live with armed drug dealers or break the law so I’m not worried. Shut the Fuk up dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nostron View Post
    Unless someone's life is in immediate danger - eliminate no knock warrants.
    Police don’t need to give bad people a heads up they are coming.

thomorino

Drug users should get rehab but drug dealers who prey on kids and commit violent crimes should go to jail.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Stick to your math macaronio..

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This coward still obsessed with me.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Morino is a lying racist. She was shot in her sleep. Also come to find out she didn't die immediately and they didn't attempt to help.

He's already a broke dikk fugk now non pro so nothing to see here

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Who is breona taylor? a new kardashian kid?
    She's not Aryan so you wouldn't be interested

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don’t live with armed drug dealers or break the law so I’m not worried. Shut the Fuk up dumb shit.

According to The Louisville Courier Journal, police claimed to be investigating two men who they thought were selling drugs out of a house far away from where Taylor lived. The police also had a “no-knock” warrant, which allowed them to enter Taylor’s house without warning or explanation, and without identifying themselves as police officers.
    Neither Taylor nor her boyfriend had a criminal history or drug convictions. No illegal drugs were ever found in the apartment.

Have mommy read that to you and ask her to explain to you where you went wrong..
    It's alright...
    Tomorrow you can be an astronaut!!!!!

thomorino

According to The Louisville Courier Journal, police claimed to be investigating two men who they thought were selling drugs out of a house far away from where Taylor lived. The police also had a “no-knock” warrant, which allowed them to enter Taylor’s house without warning or explanation, and without identifying themselves as police officers.
    Neither Taylor nor her boyfriend had a criminal history or drug convictions. No illegal drugs were ever found in the apartment.

Have mommy read that to you and ask her to explain to you where you went wrong..
    It's alright...
    Tomorrow you can be an astronaut!!!!!
    Her boyfriend was a known drug dealer who was armed and living with her. The warrant included the right to search the home where the incident occurred. You are ignorant and wrong.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Morino is a lying racist. She was shot in her sleep. Also come to find out she didn't die immediately and they didn't attempt to help.

He's already a broke dikk fugk now non pro so nothing to see here
    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

She's not Aryan so you wouldn't be interested
    Shut the fuk up you dumb shit. I’m nit racist, you just can’t refute any of my arguments.

thomorino

The police also knocked multiple times as even walker admitted.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

1234 ... Last