zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Wayfair child sex trafficking? This is wild.

So I stumbled across this dudes tweet this morning and wow... just wow. All sorts of crazy shit being uncovered.

https://twitter.com/tommyg/status/12...922163207?s=21

And why is Walmart selling this item for $10000.00??? Wtf you really getting?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Boy-s-Per...ucks/362773402

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

It's a crazy new world that we live in zammer...

Hopefully you don't have the shits anymore, was concerned that you might not have ample TP to weather the storm.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

So is this good for their stock? Times are confusing.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    So I stumbled across this dudes tweet this morning and wow... just wow. All sorts of crazy shit being uncovered.

https://twitter.com/tommyg/status/12...922163207?s=21

And why is Walmart selling this item for $10000.00??? Wtf you really getting?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Boy-s-Per...ucks/362773402
    Looks like walmart dropped the price to $98 and it is sold out now

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

i'm lost on what is going on, haven't seen the news stories

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    i'm lost on what is going on, haven't seen the news stories
    The news won’t cover it because the people who own the news are more than likely involved. These companies are laundering money through their websites to traffic humans from what it seems. Very sick if true. Would definitely pull stock out of these companies for the time being.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

holy crap. That's a big deal!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post

The news won’t cover it because the people who own the news are more than likely involved. These companies are laundering money through their websites to traffic humans from what it seems. Very sick if true. Would definitely pull stock out of these companies for the time being.
    It looks like they have genuinely uncovered those major sites being used for money laundering.

The evidence for it being child selling is a bit tenuous though.

The sites must have realized what was going on and been happy to turn a blind eye and collect huge commissions on the money transfers.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

anyone want some pizza?

or, you can always go tom hanks or this fukstick shown below, and go fishing for teens (fish 14):

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Just read the fox news story on this

It makes sense actually- no way those cabinets are $15k and the foreign names??? So weird

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Nothing is far fetched these days.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

that shit was trending almost all day on twitter other day. So f'n silly. basically to get this so-called images of kids to show up in search results you had use some russian version of google search, some yandex site. like their version of google. and on top of that you have choose images, AND put src usa in front of the alleged sku or item number. But here was the catch, or trick really, you could put any random number in front of anything that starts with src , or src usa and get image results with pics of kids. Mind you, it just pics of kids, like child modeling for a weekly ad of walmart or something similar. it ain't showing sick shit like people are trying to claim.
    you can also just go to that search engine site and as soon you start typing a letter the suggested drop down list will have various suggestions with themes of kids in this , or kids doing that, or kids under this or that, kids dressed like this or that.
    heck, for like the letter S, i think as soon i typed sr, maybe src, it top suggestion was src tom hanks. so of course i clicked. and it was some story about tom hanks linked to speilberg and then how they are linked to all these other hollywood elites and it ties to the clintons and gates and using charities to smuggle kids around the world using haiti as a base or some ridiculous shit.

Basically i think it just people in russia or other shithole countries that get paid to post and spam asinine stories and obviously that search engine is manipulated to show results that make it look like something nefarious.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

basically it just people in 3rd world or eastern europe or asian countries, manipulating the search result algorithms. by just choosing a company and a fairly expensive product, sometimes a mis-priced item - and then taking the sku or item number for that product from that site and then creating a way from a search result on a russian version of google, to have the products sku show up on image results with random pics of little kids in the results too.

it so f'n silly and dumb.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Maybe, but those cabinets are not $12k

Seriously, you can buy a fukking car for $12k

What's the story behind it??

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    anyone want some pizza?

or, you can always go tom hanks or this fukstick shown below, and go fishing for teens (fish 14):

Pelosi ordered some didn't she? We already know Uncle Joe Stalin (cough, I mean Biden) ordered some. Hanks and DeNiro and the rest of them....I would be more than happy to be deputized in as a Sheriff in every county of this country to round up these cawksuckers for treason, child molestation, human trafficking, or some other crime. The list of names to be rounded up is long. If people would stop wearing their masks and just round these crooks up we get our country back.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

"Wayfair allows third-party retailers to sell on their website. Part of the reason why Wayfair has thousands of furniture listings on their site is they allow third-party companies to sell their products using Wayfair's site."
    "With increased efficiency, Wayfair does not involve any inventory cost. Working on a cost-driven structure, Wayfair believes in automating retail industry with third-party integration extensions. This systematic selling on Wayfair helps you white-label your products on your store."

This shouldn't be that hard to understand.

The whole internet is a marketplace. All the biggest and popular sites are all marketplace sites. Amazon, Walmart, ebay, etc. , all might have their own warehouses, but they also allow 3rd party sellers. Well ebay is still considered an auction type place for small individual sellers, it's also grown over the years to have it's own warehouses for certain products. But ebay "sellers" can be just a single person, or small to even big sized businesses. Wayfair falls into this category of 3rd party selling sites too.

It's easy to come across absurd priced items on these sites. I know I have. Just think of an item. Can be something you know should cost $25 bucks. And search for it on the web. You will find sites you may never heard of before. But if you look up an item on places like walmart, ebay, wayfair, etc. - more than likely you will notice some sellers having outrageous prices. Who pays that much for it? Who knows. Could be a game that people who set-up the shop like to play. Just fishing for fools that don't know any better and will click their item instead of looking around and finding cheaper offers. Or from a search result on a search engine like google or bing, or this russian version of google called yandex, maybe a person searched an item and follows the search result link directly to the page on walmart, ebay, wayfair, etc. vs instead of going to walmart dot com, or ebay dot com, etc. and then searching for item from within the site.
    So by nefarious people setting up 3rd party stores as sellers on sites like wayfair, walmart, ebay, etc. and having absurd prices for an item- they can just sit and hope that some people search that particular item(s) they are offering for sale(and they themselves may not even have the items in their possession to ship for sale.) They can just be set-up with an "online store" across various sites that have marketplace selling, and they may just be in an apartment playing video games and smoking bowls just waiting for some idiot to search a product on a search engine and then follow that link that takes them directly to their page, and hope that the person doesn't think "hum, that's high, maybe i should search around this site for a better deal." They hope someone just impulse buys their ridiculous priced item, and then they can just turn around and go buy the item at a cheaper price and then ship it to the buyer.

Now with knowing that, and how 3rd party stuff isn't that strictly regulated by all these sites that offer it. It's a numbers game. Sites get a piece of the pie too. So more sellers they have, more potential pieces of the pie(a fee/commission/percentage of the sale). Now of course, most 3rd party sellers are legit and that's why there are ratings and whatnot. If someone ships crap or damaged product, or are slow shipping(because they are purchasing the product after the fact, and not actually have it on hand for sale), the 3rd party sellers can get kicked off a site's marketplace.
    Now, where the high priced cabinets come into play. It's same thing. Can be an already fairly high priced item, but someone can make it a really absurdly high priced item. Why? Because it's a game.
    There can be young adults, maybe teens, or could be old chain smoking grumpy old men, and they could be in any country - and these people can set-up as a 3rd party seller on a place like wayfair. Create listings for furniture(that they may or may not even possess) and then with the sku or item number created by wayfair, these tricksters can go have fun on the internet. They can use search engines, possibly a popular russian one, and then find ways to manipulate the search engines algorithms so that when someone searches that particular sku or item number, and in "images" mind you- that they will get image results with pictures of that item along with pictures scattered in the results of kids. And totally clothed. Like typical stock photos of kids modeling clothes or toys or whatever.
    And, each individual picture should be a link to a new page on the web. Except for maybe the one that is of the item's sku or item number that you originally searched. All the other pics are totally unrelated to wayfair or walmart or ebay or whomever. The kid pics just get curated to show up on same results page with whatever particular product is being pushed as being related to some shady shit.

But that's the beauty of the internet. Someone can create a 3rd party seller site on places like wayfair. Take the sku created for an item they listed for sale. By themselves or with a group of others, create ways for a certain sku or item number, that when searched "in images", and on a janky russian search engine site, for the pics of that item to be shown in the results page mixed in with pics of kids in same page. And with the manipulation of the search engine results complete. That person, or persons, can go over to their various fake FB and/or twitter handles and then create reaction posts/tweets about "Hey, look what I noticed! I just happened to put 2 and 2 together and found this on wayfair! Hum, looks like someone is up to something!"
    And they sit back and watch the madness.
    It's psyche-ops, or modern brain manipulation through simple use of tech. In conjunction with playing into people's fears and the polarization of politics.

What also was funny about the stories going around twitter about it the other day - was the fact that in order to get these certain cabinets pics and pics of random kids to show up in image search results, you had to use this specific product code or sku.
    Which means the algorithms had to have been manipulated.
    If you just searched the name and/or brand of the cabinets with no sku or item number from wayfair , you wouldn't get same results. Same as if you searched that same brand of cabinets, same make and model, and found it also for sale on other sites besides wayfair, and then took the sku created by that site for that cabinet, and then entered it into a search engine - again, you probably wouldn't get a page full of images of that cabinet along with random pics of kids.

To make the case even more, that someone, or a group, from who knows where, possibly or probably in an eastern europe or asian country, had something to do with manipulating a certain cabinet, listed on a certain site, that allows 3rd party selling, into the sku created for that item by said site, would lead to pics of the cabinet showing up in image search results, and along with pics of the cabinet would be random pics of kids too.
    The reason it sounds even more nefarious and yet ridiculous and funny at the same time, is because of the whole sku/item number thing.
    Think about it. Who copies a sku or item number for a product and decides to search it? I'm not talking about the make/model of an actual product. I'm talking about the sku or item number created by a certain website for that particular product and then deciding to search it.
    I've searched for a part number from a manual of a home appliance that broke, or yard equipment/machinery. I may search the web for a certain brand of a certain product they sell, and in the search results I might realize that that brand has a name and model number for that product, and with that knowledge, I may search the web with that info.
    What I don't do is- know the brand/make/model/product number and after i search it on the web, and get various sites listed as having it for sale, proceed to go to one of the sites and then, use their own sku or item number for that product, that is only unique to them, for their own site- and then copy that sku or item number and go back to a search engine and search for that info. Why would anyone do that? You would only search for a brands product number or make/model number that is given from the manufacturer of that brand or product.
    Why look/search for a sku or item number of a brand's product that is only unique to a certain site selling the item? It makes no sense.
    Which is why it seems more likely that it's all staged and manipulated algorithms in order for a janky russian search engine to show a particular sku, from a particular site, in image results, mixed with pics of kids.
    All in order to paint some narrative of shady shit going on.
    A person, or persons, were probably sitting back laughing it up for a couple days.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 07-12-20 at 04:58 AM.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

that old Podesta pic is still getting life from tards that read way more into something.

i had re-google it to refresh my memory about how bizarre people get with distorting and trying to equate numbers,symbols,objects,etc. into some conspiracy.

this first link is bonkers. but i like a few of the comments. good laughs.
    http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/20...th-14-and.html

even this one has some comments that will make you chuckle.
    https://www.metabunk.org/threads/exp...ty-goals.9939/

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Lol, what a bunch of idiots.

$9,999 for a shower curtain raises suspicion because a similar item was priced $99.99. Does it really take a brain surgeon to figure out what happened with the pricing there? Nah, child trafficking is the only explanation.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Amazing that people will believe anything they read on the internet. But it's on Twitter it must be true. Lol

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

All BS nothing here

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Man, there is definitely something here. Legitimate claims.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

It's really odd that chips on eBay have a height, weight, and bust size

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Ghislaine Maxwell is spilling the beans. What are the chances she gets suicided. She knows too much...

All these high powered assholes are pedos.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    anyone want some pizza?

Do you think they're related? Do you really think Chester Bennington committed suicide? That's Podesta's kid that he used to sexually abuse.

Many of these celebs were suicided since they were trying to expose the pedo sex trafficking ring including Chris Cornell and Anthony Bordain.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Long but thorough video on the topic... If you have the time, this guy's trying to connect the dots. Pretty interesting.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

When u have money and power...its amazing what stuff u find yourself in. Im basically living so no worries

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Louisvillekid getting a full cardio workout on the keyboard typing novels in defense of Wayfair.

Dude must've trying to purchase a kiddie disguised at an overpriced kitchen cabinet.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Maybe, but those cabinets are not $12k

Seriously, you can buy a fukking car for $12k

What's the story behind it??
    Wayfair tried saying they were expensive because they were industrial, meanwhile half of them have been deleted or priced back to $500.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Louisvillekid getting a full cardio workout on the keyboard typing novels in defense of Wayfair.

Dude must've trying to purchase a kiddie disguised at an overpriced kitchen cabinet.
    FOOUUKK YOU!!!!!!! It's all psych-op scam Bullshit!!!

Grab any foooking sku number, hell make up a sku number and go to Bing and image search it. You don't get random pics of kids. Take away the 'sku' part and put in src and whatever fooking number you want. Still won't get pics of kids. Type in srcusa and the number, and still won't see kids.
    Now go to Yahoo and image search and repeat the process. You get nothing.
    Go to DuckDuckGo images and repeat the process, again NOTHING.
    Go to google images and do the same process, and again, nothing.
    Now go to this shitty janky russian search engine called Yandex and image search. And type sku whateverthefucknumberyouwant and you get nothing. Change it to src and whatevernumber, again nothing. It's only when you switch to srcusa and enter a number that pics of random kids show up.
    And, you don't even need the number. just type in srcusa and kids show up in the results.

Why da foouk would people only use a russian search engine to look up a products sku number and not google or bing? AND, you have to take off the "sku" part and put srcusa in front of the number!! Makes no sense. It's a scam created by people to play games. The whole story originated on 4chan or reddit, and then spread to FB and twitter by gullible people not understanding how easy it is for people that know how to code and what they are doing, to manipulate search results and create a narrative.

Eddy Munny

Well Yandex is likely a preferred search engine to Google for it's relative discreteness. If you wanted to purchase of brick of (insert illicit substance) would you opt for the transaction to occur in the middle Times Square or an alley behind a mom & pop's bakery?

The "SRC" is probably just some type of code prefix to narrow the search for pedos... I'm not even sure why that's so hard to understand. They have their own means of communication via symbols and code words, many of them verified by the FBI.

Tom Hanks, an alleged pedo by many, made a habit of posting odd pictures to his Twitter account, many depicting lone gloves or shoes just lying in random places, which could be construed as nod to kidnapping... For what it's worth, many of the items listed on Wayfair had very specific names attached to them that correlated with names of missing children.

Hanks posted this one way back in 2016... Notice the "SRC USA" written in chalk next to the glove.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Eddy it's all manipulated. The Hanks stuff has been debunked numerous times across the web.

If the src is some sort of code and only relevant to use in a search engine on yandex then that proves that the numbers of a products sku or item number are meaningless.
    And, it's not like if you go and search a products sku number from an overpriced item and/or one that got manipulated and titled with a missing kids name in the heading of the item, that when you search that particular item on yandex and add srcusa in front of it, the results page from images will not show just the same kid. It's all random kids pics. Wouldn't it be a certain special kid if that specific product code and the cost meant anything? But it doesn't.
    The yandex site apparently has people tagging pics of random kids from random sites across the web with src, or srcusa, so that whenever you type ANY number from a sku or even made up number, into yandex image search and add srcusa in front of the number , you will get pics of kids. Not one particular kid, just numerous random kid pics. So, the wayfair, or any websites, product sku number is meaningless.

Look i get it, that there are people that want to believe that all 1 million plus people in hollywood and all super wealthy people in politics or corporate level with a 'Dem' label on them, are ALL in some secret pedo sex trafficking game. I really do get it. I realize there are people that consume themselves with wanting to hate whole groups of people and hope and wish some sinister shit can be tied to them so they can label everyone pedos and sick and demented. I get it. I think it's silly and stupid. But I get it.

I don't even get what the benefit is to people that want to believe so hard in all the numerology,codes, hidden meaning, conspiracy type BS.
    Do people go to their jobs and talk with other co-workers about online stories they've read about pedo's and blah blah blah. Do they slap high fives and just hoot and holler with each other about pedo talk. Would seem a bit odd.

I'm in the mindset of logical reasonable people that except that yes, there is human trafficking that exists. But I highly doubt that the WHOLE FBI, and CIA, and NSA, and any other gov intel agencies, would be in on some massive cover-up to hide the wealthy people of the world from some alleged fantasy of sex trafficking kids around the world. The idea that there is some ultra elite Deep state-Illuminati-Free Masons-NWO that dictates and allows the elites of the world to be pedos and traffic kids is so far-fetched and beyond ridiculous.

But hey, ya'll do your thing and believe whatever gets fed to your brains.

I've done my own little research and read enough to understand the scam.
    Points Awarded:

vitterd gave louisvillekid 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

You're just rambling... Nothing to do with Tom Hanks has ever been debunked. So a very specific six-letter code shows up in his photo gallery linked to pictures of children and that's just a coincidence according to you. You claim that this is a hoax by some trolls using a low profile site just to kick up some dust, yet the "SRC USA" was a thing at least as far back as four years ago. What kind of timeline did these clowns give themselves? Did they think they were building an atomic bomb or something? And the code just mysteriously appears on the pavement across the Atlantic in a Tom Hanks photo with an abandoned glove? Sounds to me like your narrative is the one that's far fetched.

And the Tom Hanks accusations go way back before any of this stuff surfaced. The veracity of this Wayfair hullabaloo is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. If you don't believe Hollywood and D.C. is rife with pedo activity, then you're sound asleep. Look at Tony Podesta's art gallery for fukk's sake. Listen to the words of the NYC police chief when he recovered Anthony Weiner's laptop. Something like 9 of the police officers involved in that case were murdered/suicided. Look up Isaac Kappy... he repeatedly stated Tom Hanks was a sicko, and, you guessed it, turned up dead despite the fact that he was adamant that he was not suicidal.

Stop saying "I get it, people want to believe..." Fukk you, I don't want to believe any of this is true, but stuff either makes sense or it doesn't.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Mudder fooking....yawnnnnnn!!!

Eddy you are free to believe and read whatever sites create these conspiracies, and to believe in them 100%.

I'm done with it. No sense in me posting links from sites that have laid out credible logical evidence to debunk the hanks photos. And all the logical stuff that proves wayfair wasn't in on some trafficking scheme. People will just say "It's fake news!!" "It's counter ops to try and throw us off their trail." and blah blah blah. When people have their mind made up that something presented to them is totally and 100% factual, along with having a predetermined bias against a group of people, be it Dem or Repub, people tend to not like hearing counter points.

When the leaders of wayfair, or any of the top level executives will do - along with Hanks or any other elite Hollywood stars, or that Podesta dude or other politicians - are arrested on some pedo shit -then I will believe. Other than that, I think all the symbols, numerology, odd pics, cryptic lettering, etc. is all just people trying to paint a narrative and create something out of nothing.

Again, Do I acknowledge that creepy fouks exist? Yes, absolutely! Do I think it's rampant all over Hollywood, NYC and DC in circles of ultra wealthy people? No. Could there be a small group of ultra wealthy in these cities that possibly do some weird Eyes Wide Shut parties with young kids? It's totally plausible. But I have trust in the intel community to be able to stop it. 100% of the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOJ and US Customs can not be on the take and be unable to stop something if they knew of it.

Eddy Munny

Yes, that's correct, there's no sense in you posting countless Snopes links and clowning yourself like that.

Seems like you're the only one looking to satisfy a confirmation bias. Not once did I bring up any political party, yet you do time and time again. You already have "rebuttals" mapped out and words put in my mouth that are never uttered. You say "whatever sites create these conspiracies" despite the fact that they don't originate in the ether and materialize on a site, they start with real world facts, and real world people. You just roundly reject facts that impose any sense of disorder on your worldview.

You say when "when (all those people) get arrested on some pedo shit, then I will believe it." LOL, yeah you just bury your head in the sand and keep waiting for the police to bring all the world's scum to justice. The police are bought and paid for, they have little to no power on deep state affairs. They are being castrated and defunded right now as we speak, all over the death of a guy who was no saint by any definition. Plus, I pointed out just a few of the police murders/suicides that occur if they get too close to a particular case. The chief in that instance I believe was just a few months out from receiving his pension and he's "removed" from his duties by lethal force. That is not an isolated case, either.

It doesn't take involvement from the entirety of all the three-letter organizations to keep it covered up. It only takes a few at the highest level. You can research the Franklin Credit Union scandal for further elucidation, though I know you won't. Those events were kept suppressed by the intelligence community as well as mass media. Also there's former FBI agent Ted Gunderson who blew the whistle on a pedo sex cult involving two former American presidents... Is this still consigned to the realm of "unsubstantiated wild conspiracy theory" in your opinion? And of course, Mr. Gunderson was poisoned with arsenic and cyanide in an attempt to silence him.

Maybe none of this raises any eyebrows with you, but don't act like you're the most sensible guy in the room either. Clearly, there is more than enough smoke to conclude the presence of fire. They're long past the benefit of the doubt in my book.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Some people have a strong cognitive dissonance.
    Some people read into the shit they read as if it's a personal attack on themselves.
    Some people are better off taking their tinfoil hats and playing with like minded others on Reddit or 4chan.
    Some people don't understand use of "examples" being used in a colloquial or metonymy sense of speaking.

12 Last