DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

I feel bad for the families of those involved. Only a few years ago they were young kids with all the promise in the world and full of hoes and dreams. Giggling and watching cartoons. Then they shaved their heads and started protesting at night on a freeway for some reason about a media driven cause and a Mayor who let it continue for 19 nights.

One doesn't need to worry about traffic anymore and the other one will likely never be the same if she survives. The driver must feel awful. 3 lives, who will never be the same, over what? Some cop kneeling on a career criminal?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-05-20 at 12:43 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, and Heltah Skeltah

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Protests will continue for a year at least i think

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    i'm a strongly blunt and honest person. i have no problem saying to anyone "WHO GIVES A FUK?" when i see things like this. you think you're funny, cute, hip, badass, cool, tough, whatever trying to shut down a freeway/interstate/street and block people off? well, this can happen. and while death or serious injury isn't karma for what you're doing.. OH WELL!
    agree stay home and notthing happen to you ,,the girl keep on saing o my god,stay home

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

blocking the free way ,i dont get it ,to what you try to accomplice,,,lot of crazy people get frustrate ,and that what happen,,dont call the police cause you want to defund them

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Ya, there was an accomplice. She flew in the air too.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Oh, accomplish. Nvm..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

I don’t mean to make light of the situation but what could be the mind set of these people “I have an idea, let’s go protest out on the freeway, what possibly could go wrong”?

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    look at the CAUCASIAN responses in this thread

when 2 white women die to a black man

BLM movement should take notes and call out idiots

i wonder who wikkidinsane sides with?

the 2 white women or the black driver?

seems all white people agree with the black guy so far
    To hell with all 3 of em

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

This why when you protest you are at risk and put yourself in harm's way

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I am at the point where i just hate all protesters now. penetrate them all to hell. I also read the one was living in the CHOP zone before in her van with a bunch of dogs.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I am at the point where i just hate all protesters now. penetrate them all to hell. I also read the one was living in the CHOP zone before in her van with a bunch of dogs.
    If so, I feel badly for the dogs

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Yea hopefully someone will see them. I think it was the girl with the shaved head that looked like a Nazi .

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I do as well. I'm a dog lover.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Karma is real?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

My reaction watching the 2 get splattered.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

I know where ya coming from.
    I hear ya.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody cares they got hit

Bedrockfred
    Bedrockfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2714

Protest all you want. Leave peoples shit alone.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Same here. If appears they were both big animal lovers & regardless of how they looked/acted, if that's true it is a big loss.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

America was built on protest. Personally, I’ve never found anything strong enough for me to protest about BUT I respect others that feel compelled to protest as long as it’s peaceful. What I don’t understand and agree with are when the protest turns violent. The abortion protest that turned people into bombing clinics or Greenpeace ramming boats and killing people just to save a whale. I’m a pet lover but there’s a lot of people that would kill a human to save a pet. I’m not down for that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I'm all for protests but BLM isn't about black lives. That's the problem.

BLM = Marxism

Actually it's a huge scam. People donating money to BLM thinking it's going to a good cause are idiots.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm all for protests but BLM isn't about black lives. That's the problem.
    BLM = Marxism
    Actually it's a huge scam. People donating money to BLM thinking it's going to a good cause are idiots.
    I don’t claim to know anything about the BLM organization but it appears to me that people are joining the saying and not the actual group. I seriously doubt people are donating millions to the organization, I could be wrong. I don’t even think the founders are still a part of the group?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I almost beat this guy's ass because he tossed his dog from his car. I think the guy was living in his car and the dog shit in the back seat. I stepped up to him and told him not to abuse his dogs but I was met with he's only dog nonsense. What's the right thing to do here? I mean if I beat his ass, I might get sued but I know that fukker beats his dogs. Animal abusers are the worst of the worst.
    Points Awarded:

THE HITMAN gave Ghenghis Kahn 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don’t claim to know anything about the BLM organization but it appears to me that people are joining the saying and not the actual group. I seriously doubt people are donating millions to the organization, I could be wrong. I don’t even think the founders are still a part of the group?
    They've raised millions.

Try saying All Lives Matter to these BLM idiots.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

They've raised millions.

and when you donate to blm guess where the money goes? right into joe biden's campaign fund

how sick is that? donate to a black cause and it goes to a racist old white pedophile

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

I know where ya coming from.
    I hear ya.

I almost beat this guy's ass because he tossed his dog from his car. I think the guy was living in his car and the dog shit in the back seat. I stepped up to him and told him not to abuse his dogs but I was met with he's only dog nonsense. What's the right thing to do here? I mean if I beat his ass, I might get sued but I know that fukker beats his dogs. Animal abusers are the worst of the worst.

I guess there are some i can agree with . Teachers or anyone being treated like shit at work that protest they just want better . Teachers get treated like crap a lot have contracts that run out and all they want is a fair shake. These types do not block traffic and stay by the buildings and are peaceful.

What gets me is this girl was living in her damn car with the dogs at least at the time of CHOP zone. Go and at least instead of picketing and asking for free stuff instead of being lazy get a job any job to make your situation a bit better. From what they both looked like they would have no trouble getting a job at in the fast food industry. You get free food and should make enough to get into a cheap hotel at least that gets you off the damn street. What is it now like $15 an hour? Thats easy $100 a day plenty to get you at least off the damn street for you and the dogs. But no lets be lazy and protest for some scumbag that was a complete criminal instead.

I wonder what % of BLM have actual jobs ? I mean real jobs not " I work off the internet " Which means " I have no job" or " I do surveys and maybe make $100 a month " .

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

those girls look like they smell(ed)

Mac4Lyfe

They've raised millions.
    where are they getting millions from? I seriously doubt from black people. It’s celebrities and corporations, not black people.

The only reason you would say all lives matter is to be a dick. You’re basically saying that their message is meaningless. “Save the whales”. No “save all animals” discredits the whale protest. Why shit on someone else’s protest?

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    and when you donate to blm guess where the money goes? right into joe biden's campaign fundhow sick is that? donate to a black cause and it goes to a racist old white pedophile
    Come on. Do you really believe that? They would have to report that to the federal election committee, else go to jail.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

where are they getting millions from? I seriously doubt from black people. It’s celebrities and corporations, not black people.

The only reason you would say all lives matter is to be a dick. You’re basically saying that their message is meaningless. “Save the whales”. No “save all animals” discredits the whale protest. Why shit on someone else’s protest?
    I think most people's issue with "Black Lives Matter" is that it seems very dishonest as their focus is only on certain black lives.

They should change it to All Black Lives Matter. But we know that they won't.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    and when you donate to blm guess where the money goes? right into joe biden's campaign fund

how sick is that? donate to a black cause and it goes to a racist old white pedophile
    Come on. Do you really believe that? They would have to report that to the federal election committee, else go to jail.
    holy fukk

you might be dumber than brock

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think most people's issue with "Black Lives Matter" is that it seems very dishonest as their focus is only on certain black lives.

They should change it to All Black Lives Matter. But we know that they won't.

It's made up nonsense period.

Just like millions of brilliant African- Americans have said, BLM, white privilege, and anything else related to it all, is fiction.

There are bad cops.

He's a bad cop to you, me, and everyone else, mo matter what color they are.

The only reason things escalate with some black ppl, is because they don't think they have to follow rules & laws, and start running that mouth to police officers, resisting arrest, and then it turns ugly.

This is exactly what so many other black Americans have pointed out to their own, but as we all know, there's no getting throughout to certain ppl.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Washington State Patrol will no longer allow protesters onto Interstate 5, after a driver plowed into a nightly demonstration on the closed roadway, seriously injuring two people early Saturday.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Washington State Patrol will no longer allow protesters onto Interstate 5, after a driver plowed into a nightly demonstration on the closed roadway, seriously injuring two people early Saturday.

LoL

How about you don't allow them on ANY ROADS?!?!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Little too late. People shouldn't be allowed to block traffic and "Protest" on the Interstate(or any roads) in the first place.

First 123456 Last