RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Washington State Patrol will no longer allow protesters onto Interstate 5, after a driver plowed into a nightly demonstration on the closed roadway, seriously injuring two people early Saturday.
    tells you all you need to know about who is at fault

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    where are they getting millions from? I seriously doubt from black people. It’s celebrities and corporations, not black people.

The only reason you would say all lives matter is to be a dick. You’re basically saying that their message is meaningless. “Save the whales”. No “save all animals” discredits the whale protest. Why shit on someone else’s protest?

Come on. Do you really believe that? They would have to report that to the federal election committee, else go to jail.
    “BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 aims to vigorously engage underrepresented communities in the electoral process, educate the Black community about candidates and the issues that impact Black voters most, promote voter registration among Millennials, Generation Z, the Black community, and allies, and combat the increased threats of disinformation during this election cycle affecting BLM constituents and the public at large,”

so in other words they are spending the money to elect democratic candidates

milwaukee mike

and that blm money that goes to democratic candidates is AFTER they steal 70% of it off the top

one-quarter of Black Lives Matter expenditures in fiscal year 2019 went to salaries, benefits, and payroll taxes and 46% went to “consultant fees,”

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

So many mistakes done here. Set up a barricade on the highway at night but they put the cars sideways with no flashing hazards? And why protest at night on the highway? Ugh I’m all for protesting but there’s got to be some thought process here and proper execution.
    Got to arrest the driver though. Especially if the highway was closed

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So many mistakes done here. Set up a barricade on the highway at night but they put the cars sideways with no flashing hazards? And why protest at night on the highway? Ugh I’m all for protesting but there’s got to be some thought process here and proper execution.
    dukey no!

the driver was black and the protesters were white... so the protesters were automatically at fault... rioting/looting/harassing doesn't make any difference but if you get in the way of a black guy you are GUILTY and the protests have to stop

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    dukey no!

the driver was black and the protesters were white... so the protesters were automatically at fault... rioting/looting/harassing doesn't make any difference but if you get in the way of a black guy you are GUILTY and the protests have to stop
    more white privilege

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    more white privilege
    rudy if that driver was white and those protesters were black... don't you think we would be hearing about it 24/7 for months?

instead we will have crickets

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Good..stay home and worry about the 7 million more important things.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Money for BLM..lol..everything is a scam and money runs the world. Biggest con is religion and fundraising. Pennies on the dollar for an charity organizationn my friend worked for...went to charity

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Money for BLM..lol..everything is a scam and money runs the world. Biggest con is religion and fundraising. Pennies on the dollar for an charity organizationn my friend worked for...went to charity
    that is sad but true, with a few exceptions like salvation army or local animal shelters

when i was a kid the churches used to raise money to feed the poor, and their doors were open to the homeless or people that had to get away from domestic violence... now for the most part churches are closed and don't give money to anyone but themselves

goduke

I do agree with religion and charity. I still remember all the money Red Cross got after 9/11. People thought this was going to help victims and families and instead a lot of it went to upgrade their phone lines. I’ve seen the inner financials of a lot of charities and it would gross people out how much goes to admin costs and overinflated salaries.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

True that!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

bye felicia

RudyRuetigger

I do agree with religion and charity. I still remember all the money Red Cross got after 9/11. People thought this was going to help victims and families and instead a lot of it went to upgrade their phone lines. I’ve seen the inner financials of a lot of charities and it would gross people out how much goes to admin costs and overinflated salaries.
    Oh wow

We can all agree on that for MOST charities

What a productive day at sbr

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

UNICEF is the biggest scam of them all.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    UNICEF is the biggest scam of them all.
    No that would be BLM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Really sad our university’s are brain washing Cess pools no reason this girl should have been on the streets

pilebuck13

Kraken is the warlord of the chop

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hmm. Just read that these were not 2 "Females" instead they identify as non-binary or some shit.

Can a mod please change the thread title?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hmm. Just read that these were not 2 "Females" instead they identify as non-binary or some shit.

Can a mod please change the thread title?
    Exactly they should not be identified as that would offend them

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22870

Shouldn't play in the street the street is for Vehicles.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

If you go to Diaz Love's Facebook(the one who survived after going airborne after being hit by a black driver as he successfully completed the 7-10 split with her being the 10) the caption above her name LITERALLY says, "black lives UPLIFT." Not only does Diaz have a lick her license but apparently she could predict the future as well.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The mayor of Seattle should be arrested. 19 straight nights a freeway closed? Chaz in downtown allowed to be a thing? She called it a summer of love.
    It was the "Summer of Love" until the protestors got a little too close to Durkan's mansion. That attitude changed real quick!

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Karma is real?
    Listen their setup was poor no doubt. But you’re saying because they are standing up for something they believe in that that’s the reason they died? That because you don’t believe in what they are standing up for that karma made them die.
    I would bet in a million years you’ve never stood up for anything that matters. And your thought process is fukked. One day you are going to need someone somewhere at sometime and it might be a complete stranger. Let’s hope they don’t have your same thought process and not come to your aid.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    It's made up nonsense period.

Just like millions of brilliant African- Americans have said, BLM, white privilege, and anything else related to it all, is fiction.

There are bad cops.

He's a bad cop to you, me, and everyone else, mo matter what color they are.

The only reason things escalate with some black ppl, is because they don't think they have to follow rules & laws, and start running that mouth to police officers, resisting arrest, and then it turns ugly.

This is exactly what so many other black Americans have pointed out to their own, but as we all know, there's no getting throughout to certain ppl.
    No statistical background ever to back up all these millions of blacks people you’ve heard from. Absolute loon. How was Floyd avoiding arrest? I only needed one example to shut down your nonsense. Your 4 hoops friends and Latin wife doesn’t constitute as a million people’s perspective. I disagree with a lot of people’s views on here but at least some of them can show reason or have some basis to what they are saying. You’re speaking from a bubble and it’s absolute crazy at its best

RudyRuetigger

No statistical background ever to back up all these millions of blacks people you’ve heard from. Absolute loon. How was Floyd avoiding arrest? I only needed one example to shut down your nonsense. Your 4 hoops friends and Latin wife doesn’t constitute as a million people’s perspective. I disagree with a lot of people’s views on here but at least some of them can show reason or have some basis to what they are saying. You’re speaking from a bubble and it’s absolute crazy at its best
    I'm not reading this thread to see if Hman plays basketball with black people

But if he didn't, that is pretty racist of you to assume his black friends play basketball

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Before cop "knee-on-his-neck" even showed up, the original arresting officers were trying to put Floyd in their vehicle and he told them he was claustrophobic and collapsed to the ground.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that is sad but true, with a few exceptions like salvation army or local animal shelters
    when i was a kid the churches used to raise money to feed the poor, and their doors were open to the homeless or people that had to get away from domestic violence... now for the most part churches are closed and don't give money to anyone but themselves
    The only organizations I will donate to are the Salvation Army and Toys for Tots.
    Edit: Add Angelman, Make a Wish and St. Jude's

The "plant the seed" churches are the worst. Poor people thinking that giving their last $10 to some TV preacher will get them $1000. Check out Mike Murdock. I happen to be Christian. I just hate when evil squirms its way into it. His own son even disowned him for buying blow and hookers, etc. with the "church's" money. I have my own vices, but I would never use the church to finance them.
    He even looks like the devil.

Last edited by hawkeye 16; 07-06-20 at 05:29 PM.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

protesting on a highway. It's just not smart.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    If you go to Diaz Love's Facebook(the one who survived after going airborne after being hit by a black driver as he successfully completed the 7-10 split with her being the 10) the caption above her name LITERALLY says, "black lives UPLIFT."
    As a former bowler I appreciate this analogy.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    As a former bowler I appreciate this analogy.
    Plus you got the black ball and white pins angle.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

So let me get this straight...

While these kids are playing silly games on freeways, protesting the police, a couple of them get git by a car.

First thing they do is call the police for help.

Is that about right?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Listen their setup was poor no doubt. But you’re saying because they are standing up for something they believe in that that’s the reason they died? That because you don’t believe in what they are standing up for that karma made them die.
    I would bet in a million years you’ve never stood up for anything that matters. And your thought process is fukked. One day you are going to need someone somewhere at sometime and it might be a complete stranger. Let’s hope they don’t have your same thought process and not come to your aid.
    Sounds like neither of them will be doing much standing anymore.

I'm so happy this happened, now maybe idiots will stay off the fukkin highways, go back to their shitty affordable housing and stfu.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    Dr. Bob "Three Fiddy" Zoloft

@randomnumbers7

·
    20h

Replying to @infolibnews

It looks like they were already in critical condition before the accident

Classic

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    The only organizations I will donate to are the Salvation Army and Toys for Tots.

The "plant the seed" churches are the worst. Poor people thinking that giving their last $10 to some TV preacher will get them $1000.

Check out Mike Murdock.
    You should add BigDay's organization to that list....

First 123456 Last