2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    msnbc - OH MY GOD! THESE PEOPLE AREN'T SOCIAL DISTANCING AND AREN'T WEARING MASKS!
    **then cal perry touches cameraman (hard to touch someone from 6 ft away) who isn't wearing a mask, and looks at other crew member who isn't wearing a mask.

add this to the cbs coverage, who were caught faking covid victims and testing subjects, and i think you need your head examined if you believe these lying ass clowns

Lmao. The shit is seriously goofy! Week or so back we had the local news on and some bitch reporter was killing governor or somebody about why he wasn’t wearing a mask, shit would be comical if it wasn’t fukkin our lives up so much! He told the bitch it a personal choice, 1st time I actually clapped for a politician!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i know, right? lives, hopes, dreams of the youth in this country has been permanently destroyed over something that has a 0.0000% chance of killing them... kids are afraid of giving each other a handshake or a hug, or even being within 6 feet of another human being, over a bunch of lies

these same tv jackasses that try to shame people for not social distancing, wearing masks, etc know they are lying and full of crap!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bystander.html
    mike my whole office in cincy which consists of 14 employees all have had it and recovered. Lot of my friends in the nati are policeman, i hung out in a police bar my buddy owned.drank with det. cop when he was in cincy. he had it. if i was there i would of died because i'm 1 of the sick. i had a stroke because i prayed wrong. I was staying at the waldorf astoria on a trip
    Was jogging through central park and prayed to come back to texas to be with family. Now i have been diabetic since 18. i weighed 138 when i was diagnosed. So never a weight thing. But i had a very stressful job.. never had blood pressure except that 1 day. I was in the hospital for 28 days. i went thru rehab for 6 months to learn to walk and talk. i had a guy do the Heimlich on me in public cause i was chocking on a plain m$m. i had to drink my food thru a straw for 2 months.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Mask tolerance is dissipating.

The more "Stalin-like" states remain adamant, but for how much longer.?

The exposure of the hypocritical cameraman was telling.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

How does this thread still have legs?? Its either a hoax or its not. There cannot be a happy medium. Folks are either dying from it or not.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 05-28-20 at 06:13 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    How does this thread still have legs?? Its either a hoax or its not. There can be not happy medium. Folks are either dying from it or not.
    well it could either be an entire hoax (exosome theory vs virus theory)... or it could be somewhat based in reality yet way overblown by the media as a money grab/power grab/transformative event (contact tracing/rna gene-altering vaccine/satellite tech based on being 6 ft apart/5g)... or the media and government could be 100% truthful, even though they are all bought and paid for by big pharma/big tech

i continue to try and convince people that the last of those is the least likely, and in fact is proven time and time again to be impossible since they are repeatedly caught lying
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave milwaukee mike 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    How does this thread still have legs?? Its either a hoax or its not. There can be not happy medium. Folks are either dying from it or not.
    Epidemiology is a complicated issue. On the one hand no one wants to get sick but on the other hand you need healthy people who can contract the virus with minor health problem and develope immunity. That crowd of people with immunity will cause the virus to die down. This is why some virologists don't recommend excessive social distancing.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Damn. Chico is a international man of mystery!

just old and cincy at that time was small. I pissed arn anderson off at chili time in cincy. He kept eyeballing my buddy. My buddy was scared shitless.I told him arn anderson is just like us. A fat guy who couldn't get laid on a saturday night. Man he was pissed. He is only 5'9 and about 220-. Or losing 2 out of 3 to flying brian pilman.dude raped my buddies gf in college or playing rec ball with ron harper in college at miami ohio
    Last edited by chico2663; 05-28-20 at 04:38 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Corona be like this -

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    just old and cincy at that time was small. I pissed arn anderson off at chili time in cincy. He kept eyeballing my buddy. My buddy was scared shitless.I told him arn anderson is just like us. A fat guy who couldn't get laid on a saturday night. Man he was pissed. He is only 5'9 and about 220-. Or losing 2 out of 3 to flying brian pilman.dude raped my buddies gf in college or playing rec ball with ron harper in college at miami ohio
    your buddy? cuz arn anderson was around 6'1 before he got old... quite a bit taller than bobby the brain and tully blanchard

chico2663

dude he was eye to eye with me and i was 5 9 at that time before i hurt my back. Im high school the program listed me at 6 0 200 and i was 59 and 138. I worked for awhile at a gym in the woodlands. Ted dibiase,sp,hacksaw jim duggan and one of the van ericks worked out there. Guys were labeled bigger than they were.

chico2663

do i look 6 ft or 200 lbs?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

mike my whole office in cincy which consists of 14 employees all have had it and recovered. Lot of my friends in the nati are policeman, i hung out in a police bar my buddy owned.drank with det. cop when he was in cincy. he had it. if i was there i would of died because i'm 1 of the sick. i had a stroke because i prayed wrong. I was staying at the waldorf astoria on a trip
    Was jogging through central park and prayed to come back to texas to be with family. Now i have been diabetic since 18. i weighed 138 when i was diagnosed. So never a weight thing. But i had a very stressful job.. never had blood pressure except that 1 day. I was in the hospital for 28 days. i went thru rehab for 6 months to learn to walk and talk. i had a guy do the Heimlich on me in public cause i was chocking on a plain m$m. i had to drink my food thru a straw for 2 months.
    holy fawk Chico you were in tough shape welcome back !!

chico2663

yup thank you brother

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Epidemiology is a complicated issue. On the one hand no one wants to get sick but on the other hand you need healthy people who can contract the virus with minor health problem and develope immunity. That crowd of people with immunity will cause the virus to die down. This is why some virologists don't recommend excessive social distancing.
    That's my whole entire point. The Coronavirus is very complicated and overly discussed by a gambling forum of broke simpletons. This has no business being discussed on a degenerate gambling forum. No one here has a MD, EDS, PHD on the subject and the most common response is what political affiliation you are decides how you feel about it or how someone else responds to it. This is like watching a bad train wreck and not being able to turn away from it.

milwaukee mike

dude he was eye to eye with me and i was 5 9 at that time before i hurt my back. Im high school the program listed me at 6 0 200 and i was 59 and 138. I worked for awhile at a gym in the woodlands. Ted dibiase,sp,hacksaw jim duggan and one of the van ericks worked out there. Guys were labeled bigger than they were.
    i can see how people were given a couple inches but barry windham was not a small individual... and if arn was 5'9 then was tully blanchard about 5'0 and 50 lbs?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Those who are screaming hoax don't know anyone affected. I know two people personally who have died. 1 was 60 with no prior conditions the other 65 with a heart issue.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Wisconsin reports record number of new coronavirus cases, deaths

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin...160959549.html

milwaukee mike

wow between 20 people in this thread we know a combined 50 people that have died from covid!

that's a pretty high ratio since only 1 out of every 10,000 people that isn't in a nursing home in this country have died from covid

so if you know 1,000 people you have a 10% chance of knowing someone that died from covid, and a 1% chance of knowing 2 people, and a 1 in 10 million chance of knowing 7 people that died... and a 1 in 100 trillion chance of knowing 14 people that died

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Wisconsin reports record number of new coronavirus cases, deaths

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin...160959549.html
    well that was 3 days worth of coroners' cases... which were finalized on tuesday and reported on wednesday... so it took 3 days worth of deaths and 10x worth of tests just to be slightly higher.

and the total amount of deaths in wisconsin that are NOT IN GROUP HOUSING (under lockdown) are 26%... so 74% of the deaths are people being locked down, and 26% are those irresponsible people possibly roaming around lol.

"how to lie with statistics"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

down on sims today still up on the week will try to double by week's end
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-28-20 at 11:51 PM.

chico2663

i can see how people were given a couple inches but barry windham was not a small individual... and if arn was 5'9 then was tully blanchard about 5'0 and 50 lbs?

Maybe he uses lifts.Good friend of mine was a wrestler named dark gotti. Was about the same height.Now looking at his shoes I am sure he uses lifts.

chico2663

Looks about 3 to 5 inches to me. Look at wrestler on left shoes and his and tell me you don’t see a difference. Not blowing smoke up your ass. Had a friend once go back and check up on my shit because he didn’t believe me. He finally came back and told me he thought I was full of shit but admitted he was wrong.

chico2663

U still haven’t answered the question? Do I look like 138 lbs in my picture?

milwaukee mike

Looks about 3 to 5 inches to me. Look at wrestler on left shoes and his and tell me you don’t see a difference. Not blowing smoke up your ass. Had a friend once go back and check up on my shit because he didn’t believe me. He finally came back and told me he thought I was full of shit but admitted he was wrong.
    good point about adding a few inches... i was always a huge wrestling fan so i want to remember these guys as larger than life
    my dad was friends with a guy that handled travel, so we stayed in a lot of midwest hotels that wrestlers were at... i still remember my mom saying to brutus beefcake "my god you're big!"

it was fun seeing guys that were feuding with each other, eating lunch together and discussing what they were gonna do
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

if the gov`t is a hoax it only stands to reason that everything beneath it is

btw, the gov`t is a hoax
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Those who are screaming hoax don't know anyone affected. I know two people personally who have died. 1 was 60 with no prior conditions the other 65 with a heart issue.
    you have to admit though, that's pretty rare! only 25 people in the whole state of massachusetts died with no other major conditions (1.9% of the deaths)... and like other states more than half of the victims are people in nursing homes (which were locked down).

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

you have to admit though, that's pretty rare! only 25 people in the whole state of massachusetts died with no other major conditions (1.9% of the deaths)... and like other states more than half of the victims are people in nursing homes (which were locked down).

What's their definition of underlying conditions?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What's their definition of underlying conditions?
    something else that would've killed them anyway, like those gunshot victims and people getting run over by a bus that keep getting included in covid numbers

if you're in good health... you have a much greater chance of dying in a car accident driving to the beach than you do of getting covid and dying... and if you're in bad health then maybe put down the cigarettes and donuts instead of worrying about masks/distancing

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

something else that would've killed them anyway, like those gunshot victims and people getting run over by a bus that keep getting included in covid numbers

if you're in good health... you have a much greater chance of dying in a car accident driving to the beach than you do of getting covid and dying... and if you're in bad health then maybe put down the cigarettes and donuts instead of worrying about masks/distancing
    C'mon man, I was looking for an actual answer. Depending on definition, 20% could have UC or 95% could have UC. In other words, based on whatever the definition is, what percentage of the public has a UC?

Personally, I'm in good health and not worried about dying from covid. However, I'd rather not acquire it. (a) because I don't want to give it to others that may fare worse; and (b) because even if I won't die, I don't know how it might affect the body and lungs in the future. Huge unknown. Might be nothing, might be something.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    if the gov`t is a hoax it only stands to reason that everything beneath it is

btw, the gov`t is a hoax
    quote of the century

Goat Milk

Not saying you're wrong. Just think people saying "hoax" are moronic, naive, and lack empathy. It hits different when you actually know people who have died from Covid. Hopefully you don't have to experience that.

And I find it absolutely hilarious the gamblers on here who think they're scientists. Jibby is one of the biggest morons on this site. His answer is "sunshine and salt water and garlic and tequila kills corona, so everyone just go to the beach get drunk and eat hummus." The reality is COVID is very new, and it's hard or almost impossible to tell what to expect. I hope this shit goes away, but I'm also not sitting here thinking I know the cure, or saying it's all "fake." Is there a chance it mutates during a second wave and becomes more deadly? I don't have the answer to quesitons like this and I'm not going to pretend that I do.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

It's not lacking empathy. People die every day. I personally know over 10 people that died from cancer and heart disease in the past couple years but no one bats an eye. Also, if you're overweight, you're not healthy... That's why so many minorities die from Covid since their diet is trash.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Also SARS-CoV2 isn't new... The media wants you to think it's new. Coronavirus has been around for a long time. I can go on about it but even if truth hits you in the face, you'll never change your mind.

I posted this before but... NWO is using the old KGB brainwashing method originally from Art of War.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    It's not lacking empathy. People die every day. I personally know over 10 people that died from cancer and heart disease in the past couple years but no one bats an eye. Also, if you're overweight, you're not healthy... That's why so many minorities die from Covid since their diet is trash.
    Most people who are overweight have a genetic condition that makes it more likely they gain weight faster. Their metabolisms are slower and many have thyroid issues which are genetic. I eat about 4,000 calories per day, and although I am active, I've always been 10% body fat. I eat more than anyone I know to be honest. My metabolism is crazy fast and I shit like 5x per day. I am lucky.

Everyone can have a better diet. It's sad if you know that many people who died from cancer and heart disease. Those are the number 1 and 2 killers every year. It's sad because there's really not much we can do about that other than medication and treatment that's already in place.

It's honestly much different though because COVID is something that's transferred and with it being so new, you just don't know how it mutate and spread in the coming months/years. So I don't understand why everyone is against taking caution.

People who say overpopulation are fukking morons. When you look across the globe and even this country, there are miles and miles of stretches of empty land everywhere you look.

It's the governments job to education people about the risks of going to places like bars or malls etc and eventually it'll come to a point where there's nothing we can do except educate people about that. And then those decisions are left up to them.

That's why we have vaccines for people who go to AFrica or these tropical climates. We've educated people on the risks of what could happen with malaria or some of these other diseases, even HIV, which is high in some places of the world. If you go out in a country and Africa and have unprotected sex for example, you should be willing to live with the results because the information has been made available to you.

That's exactly what will happen with COVID.

Eventually when gyms open things like saunas will open (although not sure how soon), and when you sit in that closed off room with others, you are prepared to take the risk. Jibby will tell you that a certain temp will kill corona but that doesn't matter if it's already in one person's system and they're breathing in that closed box.

Just my two cents.

Goat Milk

Also one thing too is even if you get covid and you're no worried about death, are there lasting effects. There is literally no literature that can prove what'll happen. Does it weaken your immune system in the long run? Your lung function? Does it give you a higher chance of catching other things in the future? Can it lay dormant in your system without detection but be subtly affecting things? No one has had COVID for more than 6 months, so there's no telling how it can impact you 10 years from now.

For example, I've never gotten the flu in my life. I've had many colds. But I've never had the flu with a high body temperature. I don't know how, especially living in Detroit all my life, but it just never hit me before. But one thing I have realized is people who have gotten the flu have gotten it again and again. I wonder, if it has an affect on other things long term. There should be some decent literature on that since the flu has been around a long time. But then once a complication arises, there is usually no way to tell where that came from. Most of the time docs pinpoint it to something, but there's actually no way to tell if the flu is slowly eating away at parts of your body even after it's eradicated unless you are having tests every single day for years, and I doubt there's ever been a study on that.

First ... 12131415161718 Last