JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Corona not that deadly bottom line!!

Be a good person and wear a mask around the chronic smokers, fat focks and old farts. That's all I have to say about that..

Restart, reboot and restore order I say!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There's a difference between being scared and stupid. Guess which one you are?
    All I can say bout that is you obviously think higher of me than anyone does you, cause you both.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Say what? You can read?
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    sooo sounds like everyone is on the same page that the virus is a hoax and not as bad as SARS, and Obama really effed up by not shutting down the country then

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The problem with those #’s JJ is that the 1.7M is an extremely low estimate of the real # of people that have gotten covid. Most ppl are asymptomatic and never tested, and initially the only ppl being tested were those so sick they were about to die. This skews the final mortality rate high.

We’ll never know exactly bc we’ll never know what the denominator is

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17036

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    More likely something like 20%, less than 2 million. So that pegs death rate at close to 1%, which I suspect is about right.
    the antibody study in new york estimated 24.7% of nyc residents were infected and that was over a month ago.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    the antibody study in new york estimated 24.7% of nyc residents were infected and that was over a month ago.
    If true then death rate about 0.8% there.

And yes, it's lower for young people and higher for older people.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Corona not that deadly bottom line!!

Be a good person and wear a mask around the chronic smokers, fat focks and old farts. That's all I have to say about that..

Restart, reboot and restore order I say!!!!
    Wrong.

100k people DEAD and growing disagree

Over 48 percent of deaths are over 75 years of age.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/
    Last edited by thechaoz; 05-27-20 at 06:24 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I know 14 people that have died from this “hoax”. Know about 25 that have recovered. Just hope you hoaxers don’t bring it back to someone you love. Also those deaths are in 3 states. Been woke on 4 straight nights with someone asking me how to file a claim with 1 of the companies I was contracted through,
    ok so you know 14 people that have died, and are trying to claim insurance money for coronavirus related deaths?

let's be honest, how many of the 14 do you think had no underlying health conditions and totally died from covid?

and how many of those 14 people did you actually know? other than having to do business with them because of these claims?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29835

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Wrong.

100k people DEAD and growing disagree

Over 48 percent of deaths are over 75 years of age.

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...-demographics/
    Small number of deaths compared to the entire US population.. .03 percent.. More people are dying from depression and suicide then Corona now today..

Can't live in fear!!! KEEP IT POSITIVE, BELIEVE, and THINK!!! This vid is awesome for motivation in life!!

milwaukee mike

2001: we're all gonna die from terrorist attacks and anthrax!
    me on message boards: that's just ridiculous, and even if we were gonna die, hiding under the bed does no good
    trolls to me: well then i hope you're the next to get anthrax! and blown up by a terrorist! you deserve it for even doubting authority!

2020: repeat sequence, replace terrorists/anthrax with covid

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

ready for sims
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-28-20 at 11:02 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

The last news I have heard? The CDC itself states that the death rate is 0.27%.

That's 2.7 deaths per 10,000 people, as of a couple days ago.

Or 1 death out of every 371 people, take your pick.

Where are all these folks chirping about 100K deaths/1.7M cases getting their numbers from? Serious question...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Sharper back away from the calculator everything is going to be fine, skin

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    people get trolled easily with stuff like this because nobody really pays attention to the numbers of deaths that occur daily, yearly, etc. so when "numbers" are put before them along with a label fear sets in, its happened numerous times, same way. u got people talking about stuff they have no idea about, know nothing about isolating, sequencing, filtering "viruses". nothing about the pcr and how it works, nothing about the corrupt cdc and who and their awful history, all you need to do is present numbers and a label thats all it takes, every time.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Pretty crazy stat: The average age of someone who died from Covid is actually older than the average life expectancy.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If true then death rate about 0.8% there.

And yes, it's lower for young people and higher for older people.
    Show me your math of your death rate conclusion...

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ok so you know 14 people that have died, and are trying to claim insurance money for coronavirus related deaths?

let's be honest, how many of the 14 do you think had no underlying health conditions and totally died from covid?

and how many of those 14 people did you actually know? other than having to do business with them because of these claims?
    what part of know don’t you understand? I knew every damn one of them. I was an very successful insurance man for 33 years.. I made 13 straight trips. They only take the top 1% each year. I was on transamerican’s monthly magazine many times. You have to be in top ten of company to be on it.
    had a friend that said it was fake who was 59 no underlying factors that farmed a 50 acre farm every day. He caught it and died. Lost a dear friend that was 33 years old mother of 2. Youngest child is 6 yrs old. Nothing wrong with her except working in a trauma center. Her father was my running partner in my youth.
    Last edited by chico2663; 05-28-20 at 10:00 AM.

chico2663

Mike I had a route that had rich and poor.if you ever ate at gold star or richies in Ohio...the guys that started them were customers. Kenny lofton’s mother was a client. Paid a death claim on roger troutman, cash amburgey and okelly Isley.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    what part of know don’t you understand? I knew every damn one of them. I was an very successful insurance man for 33 years.. I made 13 straight trips. They only take the top 1% each year. I was on transamerican’s monthly magazine many times. You have to be in top ten of company to be on it.
    had a friend that said it was fake who was 59 no underlying factors that farmed a 50 acre farm every day. He caught it and died. Lost a dear friend that was 33 years old mother of 2. Youngest child is 6 yrs old. Nothing wrong with her except working in a trauma center. Her father was my running partner in my youth.
    i just found it weird that 1 person would know more people that died of covid than in the entire state of montana

yes people get sick and die, it's sad... my point all along is that there is way more long-term damage from lockdowns/masks/social distancing than if none of those things were done... and we were all just allowed to use our natural immune system, the way it was intended

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

i just found it weird that 1 person would know more people that died of covid than in the entire state of montana

yes people get sick and die, it's sad... my point all along is that there is way more long-term damage from lockdowns/masks/social distancing than if none of those things were done... and we were all just allowed to use our natural immune system, the way it was intended
    That's a fair argument to have, but when you deny the actual cold hard numbers & doubt other people's experiences, then it's a different story.

100k+ have died from covid in the past 3 months. That is a fact.

Can't put my finger on it now, but read an article the other day that Cook County IL has now logged more deaths certificates in less than 5 moths in 2020 than in all of 2019. Obviously that is undeniably the covid effect. Even if many deaths are people who are older or health conditions, they would not have died in these months but for covid. If we want to say too bad so sad that's a risk of living and we have to live as normal and take deaths as they come, that's a fair argument to have. But I don't like when we can't agree on the underlying facts and we start "filming hospitals" and denying reality. Then we can't have an adult conversation on the actual facts.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

That's a fair argument to have, but when you deny the actual cold hard numbers & doubt other people's experiences, then it's a different story.

100k+ have died from covid in the past 3 months. That is a fact.

Can't put my finger on it now, but read an article the other day that Cook County IL has now logged more deaths certificates in less than 5 moths in 2020 than in all of 2019. Obviously that is undeniably the covid effect. Even if many deaths are people who are older or health conditions, they would not have died in these months but for covid. If we want to say too bad so sad that's a risk of living and we have to live as normal and take deaths as they come, that's a fair argument to have. But I don't like when we can't agree on the underlying facts and we start "filming hospitals" and denying reality. Then we can't have an adult conversation on the actual facts.
    Yes many 75+ older people have died that been in nursing homes that live on top of each other. But to say 100k is a reliable number of deaths from covid 19 is just wrong. People dying from other causes and states just saying it was covid related. Sad that certain blue states wanna use this and strike fear into people keep them locked down. Yes we want you 2 report your neighbor if they not following the social distance..no you cannot open your salon or hardware store. Meanwhile big chain stores open!
    No you can't go swimming or lay on the beach! How dare you think it is ok go out in public without a mask..lol
    You stay indoors !

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

when the death count was monetized it became FAKE NEWS

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Jibby gets it
    Free yourself from government tyrani(electric companies, public utilities ECT ECT) well created slave system. Not all can but reduction is a start

Nappyx
    Nappyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 616

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Yes many 75+ older people have died that been in nursing homes that live on top of each other. But to say 100k is a reliable number of deaths from covid 19 is just wrong. People dying from other causes and states just saying it was covid related. Sad that certain blue states wanna use this and strike fear into people keep them locked down. Yes we want you 2 report your neighbor if they not following the social distance..no you cannot open your salon or hardware store. Meanwhile big chain stores open!
    No you can't go swimming or lay on the beach! How dare you think it is ok go out in public without a mask..lol
    You stay indoors !
    You are incorrect... Most studies suggest the actual death toll is much higher than the number publicized in the news due to a number of factors. If you look at death trends over the past 5 years and layer it over the death trends today. There are likely an additional 125k more people that have died in the country.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...h-toll-us.html

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyx View Post
    You are incorrect... Most studies suggest the actual death toll is much higher than the number publicized in the news due to a number of factors. If you look at death trends over the past 5 years and layer it over the death trends today. There are likely an additional 125k more people that have died in the country.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...h-toll-us.html
    if the new york slimes knows about all these covid deaths, why couldn't they publish a list of 1000 without including gun shot victims?

2daBank

2001: we're all gonna die from terrorist attacks and anthrax!
    me on message boards: that's just ridiculous, and even if we were gonna die, hiding under the bed does no good
    trolls to me: well then i hope you're the next to get anthrax! and blown up by a terrorist! you deserve it for even doubting authority!

2020: repeat sequence, replace terrorists/anthrax with covid
    Lmfao. Yet you are still here! Amazing!

Some idiot told me yesterday I deserve to get covid. My response, I probably already had it and recovered! If you gonna wish something bad on us you should aim higher than some pansy ass virus!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmfao. Yet you are still here! Amazing!

Some idiot told me yesterday I deserve to get covid. My response, I probably already had it and recovered! If you gonna wish something bad on us you should aim higher than some pansy ass virus!
    i know, right? lives, hopes, dreams of the youth in this country has been permanently destroyed over something that has a 0.0000% chance of killing them... kids are afraid of giving each other a handshake or a hug, or even being within 6 feet of another human being, over a bunch of lies

these same tv jackasses that try to shame people for not social distancing, wearing masks, etc know they are lying and full of crap!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bystander.html

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5% death rate USA

2daBank

i know, right? lives, hopes, dreams of the youth in this country has been permanently destroyed over something that has a 0.0000% chance of killing them... kids are afraid of giving each other a handshake or a hug, or even being within 6 feet of another human being, over a bunch of lies

these same tv jackasses that try to shame people for not social distancing, wearing masks, etc know they are lying and full of crap!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bystander.html
    I met a friend someplace the other day and you not lying, shook hands and got some crazy glares from idiots. Im not gonna forgo shaking hands over this crap.

Neighbors just put a basketball hoop up in their driveway over the weekend, I went over and played a pickup game with their kids yesterday evening. I about keeled over from the heat and exhaustion but pretty confident no corona! And yes I dominated the game against 10-13 year olds!! I was like shaq but with a jumper!! lol.

Don’t tell anyone but I think you might be on to something!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-28-20 at 02:59 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5% death rate USA
    Why you keep spitting out that bogus number? I havnt even seen the fear mongering liars have the balls to say that garbage!! Fact is whatever number they claim is way higher than actual number since they have no clue how many 100s of thousands have gotten it and recovered while never being tested! Use your brain coach!

milwaukee mike

msnbc - OH MY GOD! THESE PEOPLE AREN'T SOCIAL DISTANCING AND AREN'T WEARING MASKS!
    **then cal perry touches cameraman (hard to touch someone from 6 ft away) who isn't wearing a mask, and looks at other crew member who isn't wearing a mask.

add this to the cbs coverage, who were caught faking covid victims and testing subjects, and i think you need your head examined if you believe these lying ass clowns

chico2663

when i had my stroke my room was packed. i had drs tell my mother that they never seen a guy know as many people as i did. The black ministers in cincy prayed over me. mike they told my family that i would never walk,talk or have meaningful life.When i was younger i played flag football against pete rose. i played on a softball team that won the world usssa class a. Dave collins seen me out and stopped to chat with me and friends.Where as most people have a job and only meet people at work...most my friends are connected with upper echelon in cincy. in college i parked cars for marge schott. When they made harlem nights they locked down part of cincy. i was allowed to work around the set because the black cops knew who i was. C of P in cincy are breakfast with me and my friends.

2daBank

Damn. Chico is a international man of mystery!

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last