jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    we have gone into full-blown communism... when PRIVATE BUSINESSES have to ask permission from the government on reopening, and present "reopening strategies"... here's an idea, just fukking open the doors and let everyone have fun!

oh wait the fun police took over a couple months ago, i forgot that all fun is banned
    the television is the herd's brain. reality is determined by moving pixels inside a box, its quite sad

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Did you know the whole idea of social distancing was created by some middle school girl and it was during the Bush administration 2006? Don't know if its true for sure.
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/489710-soci...ockdown-covid/

I'm not saying you're wrong about it based on the virus itself if it was a serious black plague situation then social distancing would certainly be necessary.

And to all those Trump-Chumps out there.....he said the other day to re-elect him and he will take down the deep state. He wouldn't "say" this if he was actually going to do it. It's the same thing like threatening to kill someone. You don't threaten you just do it. Everyone in his cabinet is a retread, banker, or CFR (Council Foreign Relations) member. Essentially, he hasn't drained sh*t from any swamp.
    Dozens of countries did it before us. So they were following the middle school paper too?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What are you gonna do keep it all shut down and live in fear forever?

We are wearing masks and testing now. It's not gonna get any better then this.. Just open it all up now.. What will be will be.. Hospitals are dead right now, need patients...
    It's true it won't without a vaccine. I think they're waiting to do it in September because Trump wants to shut it all down and send everyone more checks come October/November.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You puss holes do what you want and I'll do what I want. If you get sick because of your stupid ass, that's on you. If hospitals thought that way you'd be bitching to high heaven. Hint, respirator tubes get shoved into your lungs and breathe for you. if you have too much fluid in your lungs, they slice through your skin/ lungs to drain w/o medication. Think about that next time you go out and shoot your mouths off about wearing a mask.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

1.7 million cases USA

I believe approx 100,000 deaths

Men so tell me what is % to die?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I know 14 people that have died from this “hoax”. Know about 25 that have recovered. Just hope you hoaxers don’t bring it back to someone you love. Also those deaths are in 3 states. Been woke on 4 straight nights with someone asking me how to file a claim with 1 of the companies I was contracted through,

jjgold

Most death rates are 5% be very very careful

I knew of 4 that died back in Nj not close friends but knew them
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    1.7 million cases USA

I believe approx 100,000 deaths

Men so tell me what is % to die?
    J.j. Learn statistics. You don’t become part of the solution til you recovered. There are 482,000 that have recovered. There are 101,300 that have died. Yes the c.d.c. Says less than 100,000. The reason is the cdc runs 3 to 4 weeks behind. They go by stats when they get death certificate in their hand. When someone dies used to be the coroner would come out. Now police call in. The coroner waits til the body gets to the morgue. After he does the autopsy it takes 3 to 4 weeks before cdc receives it unless it has possibility for murder.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Most death rates are 5% be very very careful

I knew of 4 that died back in Nj not close friends but knew them
    Look back at my original posts right after covid became popular, death rates are less than 1%, exactly as I said they would be. And we still dont even know exactly how low the true # is bc a good # of ppl are asymptomatic or never get tested.

When it hits hard, it hits hard. Just like any and every other virus. But thats extremely rare and certainly the exception to the rule

Now go wear your mask but be sure to cut a hole in the front so Bob can have easier access

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Look back at my original posts right after covid became popular, death rates are less than 1%, exactly as I said they would be. And we still dont even know exactly how low the true # is bc a good # of ppl are asymptomatic or never get tested.

When it hits hard, it hits hard. Just like any and every other virus. But thats extremely rare and certainly the exception to the rule

Now go wear your mask but be sure to cut a hole in the front so Bob can have easier access
    Dude do you give yourself a win at halftime on a bet? Until someone has recovered they shouldn’t be put in stats. I think when it is said and done it will be at least 3% until they come up with an antidote.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

3%

Dude srsly, it would take a million more ppl dying this year to get that high. It will be near 1% when its all said and done, probably slightly under. This is of course an average for all age groups, we know certain age groups are more at risk.

jjgold

Death rates 5% USA 🇺🇸

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You puss holes do what you want and I'll do what I want. If you get sick because of your stupid ass, that's on you. If hospitals thought that way you'd be bitching to high heaven. Hint, respirator tubes get shoved into your lungs and breathe for you. if you have too much fluid in your lungs, they slice through your skin/ lungs to drain w/o medication. Think about that next time you go out and shoot your mouths off about wearing a mask.
    Sounds like a problem only old ppl and out of shape pussies with weak immune systems would have. Obviously it a huge concern for you. The rest of us be fine but thanks for your concern. Not like you ever went outside or were invited anywhere anyways. A mask not a bad idea for ugly mofo’s, Better yet just wear a brown paper bag over your head!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-27-20 at 02:38 PM.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

crazykind
    crazykind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

this thread is a hoax

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    3%

Dude srsly, it would take a million more ppl dying this year to get that high. It will be near 1% when its all said and done, probably slightly under. This is of course an average for all age groups, we know certain age groups are more at risk.
    Mf’ers will say anything. 3%, 5% from cue ball, let’s just call it 10% and never leave the house again!! Lmao

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Some good mythbusting reading here: http://www.docbastard.net/2020/05/co...6BrEgbrnvu8cwM

jjgold

Somebody prove me wrong about the death rate 1.7 million cases 100,000 deaths

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jjgold

1.7 Mill Cases
    100K Deaths

Where are math experts that say that is .01%???

2daBank

It’s cute how you just throw some random numbers out then say “prove me wrong”. That kinda like me saying you a total pole smoker, can you prove you not into swallowing the man meat?

jjgold

random numbers??

HUH????????????????????????

CDC

2daBank

random numbers??

CDC
    Yes random mostly made up numbers. Have you been tested? I havnt nor has anyone I know been tested, so how are the numbers accurate? Don’t even start me on the death toll. You could fall down a elevator shaft 2marro and if they happen to discover you had the Rona they would count that as another covid casualty.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

^^It is random numbers!!

We will never truly know how many already had Corona and beat it, how many people are getting it today and beating it at home and how many people died from it and not from all those other underlying health conditions they had?

My guess is if you die today when tested positive for Corona they will always call it a Corona death when maybe it's not..

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Sounds like a problem only old ppl and out of shape pussies with weak immune systems would have. Obviously it a huge concern for you. The rest of us be fine but thanks for your concern. Not like you ever went outside or were invited anywhere anyways. A mask not a bad idea for ugly mofo’s, Better yet just wear a brown paper bag over your head!
    Speaking of puss holes, look who shows up.

jjgold

Best of luck all

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Speaking of puss holes, look who shows up.
    I hear ya, but I ain’t the one scared to go outside. Scared your immune system is as limp as your cawk? That’s a shame.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

1.7 Mill Cases
    100K Deaths

I think it's because those are only confirmed tested cases. There's no question that there have been many people infected that have never been tested, but nobody really knows how many.

But people who say it's 0.26% are obviously wrong. We know 16,000 deaths in NYC out of a population of 9 million. That would mean if 100% of NYC had been infected that's about 0.2%. But no way it's 100%. More likely something like 20%, less than 2 million. So that pegs death rate at close to 1%, which I suspect is about right. It's not 5 or 6% and it's also not 0.2%. It's probably 1%, give or take a very small fraction. Compare that to the flu at 0.1%.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Best of luck all
    Thank you JJ if you are talking about bets.. Corona not a problem.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5056

Planned on grilling burgers tonight, but it’s starting to rain again. Might head out to eat at a local spot.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22616

As of Tuesday, Sweden had recorded more than 34,440 cases and 4,125 deaths. According to Johns Hopkins University data , the country's number of daily new coronavirus cases has seen sporadic spikes and drops since Sweden recorded its first case in late February.

According to the AP, the country is reporting one of the highest mortality rates from the virus of any country, with about 40 deaths per 100,000 people. The country's unemployment rate stands at 7.9% and is expected to continue to rise.

And figures from Our World In Data , an online research publication based at the University of Oxford, indicated that Sweden recorded the most coronavirus deaths in Europe per capita over the seven days from May 12 to May 19.
    Sweden has tested less than half of the USA. You don't don't find what you're not looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    But you're right about the retarded part. Only a retarded country would follow advice of a 14 year old girl from 14 years ago on a science project in middle school on social distancing (oops I mean the whole world except Sweden). Now 28, she must think she is a genius. Pffffffttttttt! LMFAO.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17048

random numbers??

CDC
    cdc estimated a 0.26% death rate

1.7 Mill Cases
    100K Deaths

i can get it close to that with some results from worldometers.

qatar 48,947 cases and 30 deaths. 0.061%
    singapore 32,876 cases and 23 deaths. 0.07%

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

sooo sounds like everyone is on the same page that the virus is a hoax and not as bad as SARS, and Obama really effed up by not shutting down the country then

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    sooo sounds like everyone is on the same page that the virus is a hoax and not as bad as SARS, and Obama really effed up by not shutting down the country then
    SARS killed less than 1,000 back in 2003. You're on a different planet, bro.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I hear ya, but I ain’t the one scared to go outside. Scared your immune system is as limp as your cawk? That’s a shame.
    There's a difference between being scared and stupid. Guess which one you are?

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17048

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I think it's because those are only confirmed tested cases. There's no question that there have been many people infected that have never been tested, but nobody really knows how many.

But people who say it's 0.26% are obviously wrong. We know 16,000 deaths in NYC out of a population of 9 million. That would mean if 100% of NYC had been infected that's about 0.2%. But no way it's 100%. More likely something like 20%, less than 2 million. So that pegs death rate at close to 1%, which I suspect is about right. It's not 5 or 6% and it's also not 0.2%. It's probably 1%, give or take a very small fraction. Compare that to the flu at 0.1%.
    not all populations will be equal to the world average. for instance, italy had a 3x higher death rate for the flu than americans. nyc citizens could be more vulnerable to the corona virus than the average american. also we know nyc and new jersey forced nursing homes to take in sick patients so the ppl vulnerable to dying from covid there could be drastically over represented in the infected.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last