JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN

Working in Italy now.. Proven..
    Pass it out like free candy for those infected experiencing bad symptoms and re-start the economy I say.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    People should be VERY Careful before jumping to conclusions. Leave the Medicine to the medical professionals.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/nigeria-reports-poisonings-from-possible-coronavirus-drug-chloroquine/

Nigeria reports poisonings from possible coronavirus drug chloroquine
    People will take anything without prescription. Be careful what you put in your body.

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    ‘game changing’ drug cocktail to fight coronavirus”
    quarantini cocktail is the real deal:
    vodka + EmergenC

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN

Working in Italy now.. Proven..
    I hope it works for some people.... I wouldn't put too much faith in "Proven" just yet. Most likely the Placebo Effect... I hope I am wrong about this. The brain is far more powerful than we think. Even if it is just the placebo effect... if it's working for some and it's not dangerous... I'm all for it.

If it is indeed "Proven" I would think FOX News would be all over this. I've been watching FOX all day and they have yet to mention it to my knowledge.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I hope it works for some people.... I wouldn't put too much faith in "Proven" just yet. Most likely the Placebo Effect... I hope I am wrong about this. The brain is far more powerful than we think. Even if it is just the placebo effect... if it's working for some and it's not dangerous... I'm all for it.

If it is indeed "Proven" I would think FOX News would be all over this. I've been watching FOX all day and they have yet to mention it to my knowledge.
    hey galt, i agree

Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

http://bannerhealth.mediaroom.com/tr...er?item=122999

"A man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks. Within thirty minutes of ingestion, the couple experienced immediate effects requiring admittance to a nearby Banner Health hospital. "

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

"A man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s, ingested chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks. Within thirty minutes of ingestion, the couple experienced immediate effects requiring admittance to a nearby Banner Health hospital. "

hmm.

Definitely eligible for Darwin Award.

RIP

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Poisoning yourself with fish tank cleaner to own the Liberals.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

The brain is far more powerful than we think.
    If the brain was really as powerful as you are trying to suggest, then why can't we think that?

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

that must be torture...TY for your service

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    If the brain was really as powerful as you are trying to suggest, then why can't we think that?
    I don't know. I suppose it would be like giving a chimpanzee or even a caveman a cell phone. Figuring out how to properly use something can be difficult without detailed instructions. We're still learning.

There are people like Daniel Tammet(similar to Rain Man) that can do superhuman things like memorize PI to over 22 thousand digits and learn one of the hardest languages to learn in a week... yet he struggles with simple things like tying his shoes and shaving. I don't think he's that much different than all of us... it's just that his brain works differently. I believe superhuman abilities are within all of us. We just don't know how to tap into them... yet.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

I don't know.
    Maybe you just think you don't know.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Nitrogen 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If doctors in the US prescribe this medicine and the patient dies from poisoning they will be sued as the drug is not FDA approved.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    that must be torture...TY for your service
    I listen to or watch FOX News at least once a week. Their non-opinion shows aren't so bad. The problem is they try to mix their opinion shows in with their news and most people don't know the difference. I enjoy trying to understand the brains of Trump supporters. The psychology of it all fascinates me.

On the old game show Let's Make a Deal... the contestants rarely ever changed their mind even though the evidence shows that they should have. I've played a version of the Monty Hall Problem with plenty of friends, family, and coworkers over the years. People almost never change their mind. Even after I explain the math to them they still don't want to change their mind. Trump supporters are very similar in their way of thinking. Most people don't like to admit they were wrong.

There's a hidden camera magic TV show called The Carbonaro Effect. During the show Michael Carbonaro tricks people into believing things that aren't possible. At the end of the show he tells them he's a magician. But they almost never believe him. One time he tricked a guy into believing that a crow turned into a man. Then he told the guy that he was a magician and he was on a hidden camera magic TV show. The guy did not believe him. He would rather believe that a crow turned into a man than believe that he was tricked. Again... most Trump supporters aren't that much different.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 03-23-20 at 08:48 PM.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

There's a hidden camera magic TV show called The Carbonaro Effect. During the show Michael Carbonaro tricks people into believing things that aren't possible. At the end of the show he tells them he's a magician. But they almost never believe him. One time he tricked a guy into believing that a crow turned into a man. Then he told the guy that he was a magician and he was on a hidden camera magic TV show. The guy did not believe him. He would rather believe that a crow turned into a man than believe that he was tricked. Again... most Trump supporters aren't that much different.
    ive seen a few episodes...that is a valid comparison. my mom is trying to get me to watch Fox for my news fix. in a recent e-mail she claims...

"You would find far left programs with Chris Wallace and Eric Shawn and Arthel Nevel on FOX, who we never watch. FOX is fair and balanced. All other networks are far Left, especially CNN."

she is far beyond hope! when Fox Poos was still covering corona like it was a hoax,
    (because i care) i sent her a link to that day's episode of The Beat w/Ari Melber...my #1 news show. i assume she refused to click play when she saw the MSNBC logo...or heard his opening, "...as we always do on this show, let's start with the FACTS." & then stopped watching,

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20721

Gov Cuomo announced, live on tv during this mornings press conf, he is taking the "cocktail"

hospitals have been using this from the beginning and are not admitting it

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Pass it out like free candy for those infected experiencing bad symptoms and re-start the economy I say.
    you can take it now. go buy some fish tank cleaner. it has this drug in it. It is guaranteed to prevent you from getting the coronavirus.

First 123