DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    “aLl dEmS aRE lArGeLY iDiOts”

As most of trumps base follows and believes Q Anon is real, JFK Jr is gonna arrest Hillary and Kapernick, and Don Jr and Ivanka will be the next presidents.
    I don’t believe in any of those things, yet will vouch that all Dems are largely idiots

Most of these threads prove that fact

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    New york will start using it Tuesday. Hopefully kills off the virus and we can get back to normal. I have a feeling we are good now. I'm ready for life to come back.
    Sad how people are hoping it fails simply to hurt Trump.

WTH is wrong with people???

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Isn’t this all based on one study when patients got the drug at a specific day of virus incubation?

While that’s exciting for those who lick out not so much for the part of the group that died : /

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If this drug cocktail works then why don't they use it in Italy?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If this drug cocktail works then why don't they use it in Italy?
    It is a relatively new idea. I'm sure if it works in New York, they will.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Blows my mind. Slate had an article blaming trump for Nigerians poisoning themselves by taking massive amounts of it.

If AOC had suggested it, and it worked, whatever say "even a broken clock is right twice a day" and move on.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

We now have the fastest rate of acceleration of this virus, of any country in the World, thanks to Trump's denial, his inaction and his eliminating the Pandemic preparedness team in 2018.

keely85
    Update your status

How is it that doctors and major healthcare people are saying “it’s not tested I wouldn’t recommend this”

And that translates to “Dems want people to die so trump fails!”

We’ve truly come a long way. Now you can see why Trump won’t let Fauci speak anymore.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    We now have the fastest rate of acceleration of this virus, of any country in the World, thanks to Trump's denial, his inaction and his eliminating the Pandemic preparedness team in 2018.
    can you explain this to jibby. He like some of these other imbeciles don't get to hear stuff like this on Fox News

Thor4140

How is it that doctors and major healthcare people are saying “it’s not tested I wouldn’t recommend this”

We’ve truly come a long way. Now you can see why Trump won’t let Fauci speak anymore.

Don't be surprised if this wasn't the son in laws idea (crooked Kushner) to make a ton of cash. sad part is that now there is a shortage and the people who actually need it for Malaria are having trouble getting it.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

one test with 26 people isn't rigorous testing regardless if those testing it were Republicans, Democrats, Independents or Libertarians. It is 1 very small study. I believe I read if you take 2 of the pill instead of one you can die from it too, which sounds scary as some people might not metabolize it as fast and could potentially overdose on it.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

Can you link us to where he eliminated this team?

This article claims differently

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/20/was-white-house-office-global-pandemics-eliminated/
    Last edited by DA_MOSS; 03-22-20 at 09:17 PM.

keely85
    Update your status

Which team? The one here or the one in China? I get them mixed up. Too many too keep track of.

keely85
    Update your status

one test with 26 people isn't rigorous testing regardless if those testing it were Republicans, Democrats, Independents or Libertarians. It is 1 very small study. I believe I read if you take 2 of the pill instead of one you can die from it too, which sounds scary as some people might not metabolize it as fast and could potentially overdose on it.
    I read one description of the study that was like “those who took both pills precisely on day 6 of incubation saw improvements” “also a bunch got sick and stopped other went blind and one person died”

: /

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Florida Okeechobee County Commissioner Bryant Culpepper (R) referenced a program he said he saw on One American News Network on how to combat the coronavirus, the Lake Okeechobee News reports.

Said Culpepper: “One of the things that was pointed out in this interview with one of the foremost doctors who has studied the coronavirus said that the nasal passages and the nasal membranes are the coolest part of the body. That’s why the virus tends to go there until it then becomes healthy enough to go into the lungs.”

He added: “This sound really goofy, and it did to me too, but it works. Once the temperature reaches 136 degrees Fahrenheit, the virus falls apart, it disintegrates. I said how would you get the temperature up to 136 degrees? The answer was you use a blow dryer. You hold a blow dryer up to your face and you inhale through your nose and it kills all the viruses in your nose.”

According to the World Health Organization website, hair dryers are not effective in killing the COVID-19 virus.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Can you link us to where he eliminated this team?

This article claims differently

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...cs-eliminated/
    Click on the "admiral" if you want to be educated. If not stay stupid
    I mean, Trump pushed out the admiral on the National Security Council, who was the only person at that level who's responsible for pandemic defense. With him went his entire downline of employees and staff and relationships. And then Trump removed the [early warning] funding for countries around the world.

keely85
    Update your status

OANN lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dems lying again

Nothing new

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    New york will start using it Tuesday. Hopefully kills off the virus and we can get back to normal. I have a feeling we are good now. I'm ready for life to come back.
    How about we wager 1500 points on this. If I lose... I'll be more than happy to pay you.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Always Trumps fault.. Fake news media strikes again..

Just remember the US economy was the best it ever has been before Corona hit. That didn't happen by accident.. Either did ISIS being a forgotten thought now either..

Thank you TRUMP!!!

China gave us this CORONA crap.. Hate on China not Trump you fools!!!!
    It was not the best it’s ever been. That’s completely fake news.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It was not the best it’s ever been. That’s completely fake news.
    Vitty

You know things were good with economy.

Let’s give credit where credit is due.

Thanks

vitterd

I hope it works. I don’t want people dying. I want people back to work and I want sports back.
    Points Awarded:

pimike gave vitterd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I hope it works. I don’t want people dying. I want people back to work and I want sports back.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

One American News Like any doctor would tell you to put a hair dryer up your nose.

Anyway, the drug is Chloroquine which was first referenced by Elon Musk here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1239650597906898947

As per Scientists and Medical Professionals, it may have the capacity to reduce fluid in the lungs cause by Covid-19.

Hopefully, this drug can be effective at doing that.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    How about we wager 1500 points on this. If I lose... I'll be more than happy to pay you.
    You would have to be a little more specific on the terms. And its going to need to be a lot more than +100. If you wanted to bet that crisis will be resolved by may 1st, defined as stay home/shelter in place orders rescinded in NYC, SF, and LA, we can discuss.

vitterd

Vitty

You know things were good with economy.

Let’s give credit where credit is due.

Thanks
    Not the best they’ve ever been. Far from that. Things were fine.....just like they were for the few years previous to trump.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN

Working in Italy now.. Proven..

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

We're gonna make Jibby

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    President Trump continued Saturday to tout a promising, but still unproven cocktail of drugs should be used “immediately” in the battle to contain COVID-19.
    “HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine. The FDA has moved mountains – Thank You!,” Trump tweeted Saturday morning. “Hopefully they will BOTH … be put in use IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE ARE DYING, MOVE FAST, and GOD BLESS EVERYONE!”
    indeed.... more "anecdotal" evidence that it works:

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/a-...H4bo30wp8e1tKc

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep

Has worked.

People should be happy

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

People should be VERY Careful before jumping to conclusions. Leave the Medicine to the medical professionals.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/nigeria-reports-poisonings-from-possible-coronavirus-drug-chloroquine/

Nigeria reports poisonings from possible coronavirus drug chloroquine

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Click on the "admiral" if you want to be educated. If not stay stupid
    I mean, Trump pushed out the admiral on the National Security Council, who was the only person at that level who's responsible for pandemic defense. With him went his entire downline of employees and staff and relationships. And then Trump removed the [early warning] funding for countries around the world.

I still dont see where Trump pushed anyone out...

"The top White House official responsible for leading the U.S. response in the event of a deadly pandemic has left the administration, and the global health security team he oversaw has been disbanded under a reorganization by national security adviser John Bolton."

"NSC spokesman Robert Palladino said Wednesday the administration “remains committed to global health, global health security and biodefense, and will continue to address these issues with the same resolve under the new structure.”

"
    Another administration official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the issue publicly, acknowledged it was only one of many administration priorities. “In a world of limited resources, you have to pick and choose,” he said. “We lost a little bit of the leadership, but the expertise remains.”

Is your TDS actually interfering with Facts? How about link something more recent than 2018 that actually discusses what happened
    Last edited by DA_MOSS; 03-23-20 at 07:52 AM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    I still dont see where Trump pushed anyone out...

"The top White House official responsible for leading the U.S. response in the event of a deadly pandemic has left the administration, and the global health security team he oversaw has been disbanded under a reorganization by national security adviser John Bolton."

"NSC spokesman Robert Palladino said Wednesday the administration “remains committed to global health, global health security and biodefense, and will continue to address these issues with the same resolve under the new structure.”

"
    Another administration official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the issue publicly, acknowledged it was only one of many administration priorities. “In a world of limited resources, you have to pick and choose,” he said. “We lost a little bit of the leadership, but the expertise remains.”

Is your TDS actually interfering with Facts? How about link something more recent than 2018 that actually discusses what happened

stay stupid

First 123 Last