louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Yep, I get both. The bad thing is I get legitimate emails from both mixed in with the scam ones. I noticed one of the Netflix scam emails spelled Netflix wrong. I also get the scam emails from Apple too.
    I get the netflix ones, both legitimate and fake around the same time. It's almost as if the spammers have the list of netflix emails and when Netflix sends out a legitimate email about some updated T&A, then the spammers pounce and release their version trying to spoof the real one.

Same as paypal. I just got a paypal one today. Usually they don't make into my main inbox, they go straight to spam, but this one made it through. I had laugh at the address, it was like 1gh3657Q8sxv76345lvz@dy668234adflgu-...kaigtan.com.ru , i'm like "umm, yeh, that seems legit."

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I get the netflix ones, both legitimate and fake around the same time. It's almost as if the spammers have the list of netflix emails and when Netflix sends out a legitimate email about some updated T&A, then the spammers pounce and release their version trying to spoof the real one.

Same as paypal. I just got a paypal one today. Usually they don't make into my main inbox, they go straight to spam, but this one made it through. I had laugh at the address, it was like 1gh3657Q8sxv76345lvz@dy668234adflgu-...kaigtan.com.ru , i'm like "umm, yeh, that seems legit."
    The last one I got the idiots spelled it 'Paypals'

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

I feel sorry for New Yorkers, supposedly they're getting an average of 9 robocalls per day:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ed~curatedpage

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

its nice to see w the coronavirus crisis the robocalls keep on coming, would really be nice if they could stop rhese a holes from calling all the time

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

so penetrating annoying.

these people are allowed to solicit incessantly and it sucks.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    its nice to see w the coronavirus crisis the robocalls keep on coming, would really be nice if they could stop rhese a holes from calling all the time
    I was just thinking the opposite, I haven’t received any robocalls in over a week. New record for me. I average 2-3 day. If corona ever hits India as hard as I thought it would’ve, we may never get any again.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I was just thinking the opposite, I haven’t received any robocalls in over a week. New record for me. I average 2-3 day. If corona ever hits India as hard as I thought it would’ve, we may never get any again.
    lucky u, get them all the time credit card or amazon scam some stupid solar panel guy named greg social security, which is always funny cuz it's an indian or pakistan guy trying to say he's an american social security officer

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

3 or 4 at least

First 12