Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    you without a weapon you would be one punch to draw blood from
    your words ensure it, coward

don`t think I`ve ever suggested violence to another poster, ever

take it to the window, bank, the middle of a corn field woman
    your choice
    mouth
    Seriously dude? Wtf are you talking about?

Can we get a certified retard sub forum for riagle9 and Pittsburgh pussy to post in?

The stuff you guys post is absolute trash and it's complete garbage it just clutters up the Forum it doesn't even make sense.

Seriously get some fukking help, and please don't post here until you have takin a couple of English classes at the local Community College, holy shit.

Trying to read you two retards is like trying to read a venn diagram
    Last edited by BrickJames; 08-13-19 at 05:15 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Cuser get your shit together. Stop using alcohol as a crutch. Put your big boy pants on man up and do the right thing. Get yourself right for yourself because you will never make a woman happy if your not happy with yourself.

As far as the blow job it happened get over it and move on.
    The man I was hoping to chime in. I’m drinking tonight/today as my last hurrah and then that’s that. Xanax to detox, and back to getting my shit in order. I am happy when I’m not feeling like death from booze, but the girl boozes too and it stresses me out. Maybe we just aren’t meant to be. We make each other happy because we’re so similar, but not in a healthy way. So, I don’t know. The BJ wasn’t shit, so I’m not saying anything. I think I am a happy man these days when I’m not doing dumb shit like blowing money/getting robbed, and drinking 24/7.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

BrickHead, we are in the saloon
    whatever I ever did besides todays bullshit let me know so I can tell you to fukk off

thx

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

At least you have Trump. Relapsed, ruined the engagement, probably have an std, feel like dog shit, nearly killed the dog but Trump2020 bro!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    At least you have Trump. Relapsed, ruined the engagement, probably have an std, feel like dog shit, nearly killed the dog but Trump2020 bro!
    man don’t tell him he probably has an std

that’s mean bro

Cuse0323

New idea. I’ll dump all my booze down the drain this morning and start detoxing early. It 20 of my degenerate homies say yes.

Cuse0323

Man, the dog is taken well care of. I do everything for him. He’s 14, and I’d die for him. My sentence on the first post was misread. I was saying that I couldn’t go to detox because there’s no one here to take care of him, so I couldn’t leave him. He’s my life. If she said it’s me or the dog then peace to her.

Cuse0323

The Trump shit is just dumb. Sorry I support our President. I have a G that he beats Biden with header, and that’s about all I care about when it comes to Trump these days. But, thanks for the support. Thought we were friends.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    man don’t tell him he probably has an std

that’s mean bro
    My pee is fine, nothing burns. It was a fckin BJ. I doubt I have HIV. Worst case I need some antibiotics. Herpes and I’ll off myself.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Damn Cuse. Geezus man, can’t believe I’m reading this shit! You’re better than this bro! I know we’ve had our differences on here, but I’m pulling for you dude to pick yourself up and get it together.

Like several on here have suggested, there’s help out there man and you don’t need insurance to get into Alcoholics Anonymous. Go to a meeting bro, that’s the first step. And there’s people there and other resources available to help with the drug problems too.

You gotta stop the heavy drinking man and trolling bad neighborhoods for benzos. Period! It’s not gonna end pretty if you get hold of some bad poisonous shit, robbed or even worse, shot dead.

You hit on a good point bro...you love your dog. Our pets love us unconditionally, they don’t care about all that other bullshit. In most cases they’re better than human companionship.

Next time you wanna binge drink or do drugs, take your dog for a walk in a park or on the beach or a safe area away from all the sketchiness. Get out in the fresh air and just clear you mind bro. You don’t need any of that other fake junk to enjoy life, just the desire to want to stay healthy and clean. Peace bro.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

You know you suffer from TDS when you have to drag politics into everything.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Damn Cuse. Geezus man, can’t believe I’m reading this shit! You’re better than this bro! I know we’ve had our differences on here, but I’m pulling for you dude to pick yourself up and get it together.

Like several on here have suggested, there’s help out there man and you don’t need insurance to get into Alcoholics Anonymous. Go to a meeting bro, that’s the first step. And there’s people there and other resources available to help with the drug problems too.

You gotta stop the heavy drinking man and trolling bad neighborhoods for benzos. Period! It’s not gonna end pretty if you get hold of some bad poisonous shit, robbed or even worse, shot dead.

You hit on a good point bro...you love your dog. Our pets love us unconditionally, they don’t care about all that other bullshit. In most cases they’re better than human companionship.

Next time you wanna binge drink or do drugs, take your dog for a walk in a park or on the beach or a safe area away from all the sketchiness. Get out in the fresh air and just clear you mind bro. You don’t need any of that other fake junk to enjoy life, just the desire to want to stay healthy and clean. Peace bro.
    I saw you replied, and was like oh damn! Here it comes!

I appreciate it man. The benzo thing was just a necessity to be able to kick the booze. The anxiety, shakes, and possible DTs just couldn’t happen. I got some real ones thankfully, and only lost a grand or whatever. Just money. I have my life, and freedom. These people know my house now, and told me how easy it’d be to rob, so there’s that too. There’s cameras here, and I know where they’re at too, so they won’t do shit. They were just dope sick and wanted more money.

Turns out my doctor who I laid it all out to, tells me they have a free detox that I could have went to. But again, the dog situation and my mom cannot know about this. She’s so damn proud that I’m working, and working hard. I’ll get it together. I’m gonna get into AA. No more bullshit. We’ve had our differences for sure, but I think we would get along in real life.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The man I was hoping to chime in. I’m drinking tonight/today as my last hurrah and then that’s that. Xanax to detox, and back to getting my shit in order. I am happy when I’m not feeling like death from booze, but the girl boozes too and it stresses me out. Maybe we just aren’t meant to be. We make each other happy because we’re so similar, but not in a healthy way. So, I don’t know. The BJ wasn’t shit, so I’m not saying anything. I think I am a happy man these days when I’m not doing dumb shit like blowing money/getting robbed, and drinking 24/7.
    Honestly bro take some time for yourself forget about her I personally think she is going to be toxic for you. Work on yourself penetrate everyone else. I think you need to find things to keep yourself busy and keep you away from the gambling , drinking and drugs. Gym or some muy thai classes just keep busy. I'm not sitting here talking like an angel shit I just drank a 750 of Hennessy by myself Sunday night. I just see you heading down that self destructive path where you gonna end up dead or jail. Would say rehab but you are there right now. Stay focused on the end goal which is getting yourself right.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    You know you suffer from TDS when you have to drag politics into everything.
    And you know you’re a snowflake when you relapse, get a blowjob from an std infested hooker and immediately want to tell your girl 😂

Stop being an oyster, and stop your self-destructive behaviors. You like feeing like shit all the time?

One day you’ll open your eyes and move pst this cute little frat boy phase you’re in, just hope you don’t lose everything you value in the meantime

Cuse0323

Last edited by Cuse0323; 08-13-19 at 07:15 AM.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Cuse0323 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323

Best I could do to show my old boy alive and well.

Cuse0323

Honestly bro take some time for yourself forget about her I personally think she is going to be toxic for you. Work on yourself penetrate everyone else. I think you need to find things to keep yourself busy and keep you away from the gambling , drinking and drugs. Gym or some muy thai classes just keep busy. I'm not sitting here talking like an angel shit I just drank a 750 of Hennessy by myself Sunday night. I just see you heading down that self destructive path where you gonna end up dead or jail. Would say rehab but you are there right now. Stay focused on the end goal which is getting yourself right.
    Thanks man. I’m gonna try to find some healthy hobbies. If it works with her then it works, but not gonna force it.

Cuse0323

And you know you’re a snowflake when you relapse, get a blowjob from an std infested hooker and immediately want to tell your girl 😂

Stop being an oyster, and stop your self-destructive behaviors. You like feeing like shit all the time?

One day you’ll open your eyes and move pst this cute little frat boy phase you’re in, just hope you don’t lose everything you value in the meantime
    Damn, alright bro. I won’t even say all the shit you’ve done. Cheap shot Kraken. Stay classy man.

Cuse0323

Frat boy hah. Never mind, do you man. I’m done responding to you.

Cuse0323

Would it be petty to get the cops to go to the crib that these fools fcked me over at? Or just opening up a can of worms? I wouldn’t have to say anything about myself, but it’s a terrible situation for such a cute lil 3 year old boy. His mom is fine, but the people she allows there is disgusting.

The Kraken

Damn, alright bro. I won’t even say all the shit you’ve done. Cheap shot Kraken. Stay classy man.
    Say what? That I’m an addict, that I’ve relapsed dozens of times that I remember and 100’s that I don’t? That I know the guilt and the shame of choosing addiction over the ones I love most? Thats all true

There’s nothing fun at all about what you keep putting yourself through. The brief up’s only to deal with the down’s that seem to never end. The depths of despair so deep that only other addicts can relate.

You make that choice Cuse. Every time you relapse, you had a choice to not go back down that road. I could tell you what worked for me but it won’t work for you. It’s all upstairs. When you figure it out, you’ll wonder what took you so long you’ll never go back, it’ll be clear as day. Good luck

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Would it be petty to get the cops to go to the crib that these fools fcked me over at? Or just opening up a can of worms? I wouldn’t have to say anything about myself, but it’s a terrible situation for such a cute lil 3 year old boy. His mom is fine, but the people she allows there is disgusting.
    If you have to ask you already know the answer. Unfortunately the boy will wind up back with the mom or in foster care. If the child isn't being beaten, molested, or sexually abused then just move on

Cuse0323

Say what? That I’m an addict, that I’ve relapsed dozens of times that I remember and 100’s that I don’t? That I know the guilt and the shame of choosing addiction over the ones I love most? Thats all true

There’s nothing fun at all about what you keep putting yourself through. The brief up’s only to deal with the down’s that seem to never end. The depths of despair so deep that only other addicts can relate.

You make that choice Cuse. Every time you relapse, you had a choice to not go back down that road. I could tell you what worked for me but it won’t work for you. It’s all upstairs. When you figure it out, you’ll wonder what took you so long you’ll never go back, it’ll be clear as day. Good luck
    Sorry, I took it personally. And thought it was a shot at me especially with the hooker thing. What’s the answer man? God? It’s funny. The other day before this fiasco happened, when I was deep in my binge, a customer handed me a God is Greatest card. I had just told a coworker how much I was struggling and we agreed it wasn’t a coincidence. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re going with, but it’s probably what I need. Upstairs could mean the brain, or God so not sure where you’re going with that. You are correct. The ups aren’t worth the lows. I’m actually doing so much better than I once was. I’ll get there again.

Cuse0323

And it is not fun in the least. That’s what pisses me off so much. I don’t get it. I just don’t get why I do it. I’m just not happy or something. Searching for anything. I honestly think doing fentanyl was fine for me. It won’t kill me, and it made me happy. Heroin doesn’t touch me. Someone has Roxy 10’s soon, and I’m really debating blowing money on em cause pills at least do something for me. Heroin just does nothing.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Stay away from everything. You need to get clean from everything. Why let your mom down again? She was just saying how proud of you she was. You need help go to na or aa. Leave everything alone. You are punishing yourself.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47531

And it is not fun in the least. That’s what pisses me off so much. I don’t get it. I just don’t get why I do it. I’m just not happy or something. Searching for anything. I honestly think doing fentanyl was fine for me. It won’t kill me, and it made me happy. Heroin doesn’t touch me. Someone has Roxy 10’s soon, and I’m really debating blowing money on em cause pills at least do something for me. Heroin just does nothing.
    nothing will work until you decide it's over and have finally had enough..

Godspeed Cuser

The Kraken

I’m not sure what the answer is for you brother. Maybe it is God and maybe it’s clarity or realization, maybe some God and some brain, Im not sure.

But I know that lifestyle is not fun. Its borderline torture at times, yet I chose it for 10 years, and you continue to choose it, and for what? There is nothing that life gives you, it only takes and takes and takes until there is nothing left.

You are definitely not dumb, yet you continue to make this same dumb mistake over and over, what will it take for you to wake up one day and say enough is enough?

Anything I say to you applies to me as well, and Im sorry if what I say can seem harsh but I still carry a ton of guilt and am frustrated that I put myself through that shit for so long.

Looking back I just cant help but see things more clearly now and what I see most clearly is that I had a choice all along. I was never a prisoner, I had just been an addict for so long I assumed that identity. I expected myself to relapse and I did.

If only I had known I would feel better sober than I did high on Oxy, I would’ve given it up years and years ago. I lived for that high, that first Oxy after not having it for weeks. And that high, that sweet sweet high, i thought life couldn’t get any better than that. And I was wrong. Just being clean, knowing that today I don’t have to worry about bringing 10 Oxy’s to work, or running out tomorrow and withdrawing for weeks, thats a feeling that is 100x’s better than any high Oxy ever gave me. The highs always went by so fast, and the pain and suffering always lingered for so long. It makes no sense

Life can only be understood backwards and lived forwards. If only I’d have known then what I know now....
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-13-19 at 08:17 AM.
    Points Awarded:

burrissa gave The Kraken 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

a greyhound huh...

nice dog

my eyes are playing tricks on me. I thought that was a deer at first

Cuse0323

If you have to ask you already know the answer. Unfortunately the boy will wind up back with the mom or in foster care. If the child isn't being beaten, molested, or sexually abused then just move on
    His mom is fine, but the people she allows in her apartment are the dredges of this land. I’d just like them all out, but I think she will do it eventually. The father is even there, and even a decent guy. Though someone robbed me when I fell asleep so who knows. The mother asked to borrow 20, and I came back the next day and by God, she gave it back no issues. That’s when shit hit the fan with her junkie mom all pissed that no one was paying for her to get right. As she contributes nothing, but whoring herself and business is rough. I think she was mad I didn’t pay her for anything when I got the blowie from the other one. She needs to go for that poor kids sake. Lil guy loved me, and kept wanting me to pick him up and play. Swear he called me dada. I just fckin hate kids in situations surrounded by human trash, etc.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Indeed man, little kids being around that shit is the worst. Just speaks to the power of addiction, and people who put drugs above all else, even the safety of their own kids.

And even if his mom is clean, exposing her child to what you said, the dredges of the land, is never smart. You gotta a take a step back man and remove yourself form those situations.

And for god’s sake man, stay away from fentanyl! That shit is made in China and is killing people every day. Who knows what kind of poison they’re making that junk with, one bad batch and it’s over.

It’s a battle everyday to stay clean man, keep fight’in the good fight and you’ll make it. Great look’in greyhound you got there man, be there for her and your mom bro.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Good luck Cuser. Seems like your in a tough spot and you are gonna have to work to get to where you need to be. Put the work in.

You should be proud that you got yourself to where you are so don't fukk it up.

You try that CBD oil? I was drinking too frequently a couple years ago and was miserable on my off days and it helped take the edge off.

We all want to see you succeed (even jammer!?!?), so use that as some motivation to do what you have to.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Fight man, imagine your life at 60 yo. Stop this shit.

First 123456 ... Last