d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    LOL this is unbelievable.

Bill is throwing a party tomorrow, I'm not even kidding!
    So. I'm sure he didn't plan the party today. Why should he not hold whatever party was planned? Is he supposed to sit shiva for Epstein?

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So. I'm sure he didn't plan the party today. Why should he not hold whatever party was planned? Is he supposed to sit shiva for Epstein?
    Bill knew when Epstein was going to die because he was involved in the murder. Those are the facts. Therefore it's pretty obvious to anyone that the party was planned as a celebration for his death. Why else would it be scheduled for tomorrow?

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Almost every president of the US has been an absolute, corrupt, piece of shit. Willy Clinton is no different.

He always came off as a horrible actor to me. Always had that cheesy, shit eating grin. Looked and sounded fake as all fukk. All the time.

Obama was a much better actor.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    you should delete that fake news photo shopped image with Epstein inserted

Ivanka looked a lot different in 1993
    Fact is, for once epstein not creepiest thing about this picture. the things he's said about ivanka have always been awkward.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Archies humor is top shelf and often unnoticed. He’s sneaky

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Almost every president of the US has been an absolute, corrupt, piece of shit. Willy Clinton is no different.

He always came off as a horrible actor to me. Always had that cheesy, shit eating grin. Looked and sounded fake as all fukk. All the time.

Id say we actually had a decent run with W and Obama.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Id say we actually had a decent run with W and Obama.
    Obama will go down as if not the worst Pres ever right up there

Corruption and illegal activities we are still trying to recover from, not to mention actual divisive speech as opposed to what fake news has fabricated with Trump

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Media Matters has a gameplan, "remind people of Trump's involvement" LOL

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Media Matters has a gameplan, "remind people of Trump's involvement" LOL
    The three items on the Do No list are exactly right. As far as the Do list, with constant murders like this going on, Trump is proving himself as the weakest president ever on crime. Trump has the power to do something about all these crimes these violent people perpetrate. Instead he does nothing except make sure they are never punished. People need to be reminded of that fact. It's a big part of how we ended up with the version of America we currently have. I have no idea what ROLCON means.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Obama will go down as if not the worst Pres ever right up there

Corruption and illegal activities we are still trying to recover from, not to mention actual divisive speech as opposed to what fake news has fabricated with Trump
    Not even close

To the conservative crowd that voted for Trump, sure. For the other 60% of the country he is beloved. He will be one of the most loved and hated presidents of all time, just like Trump.

In the same sense that Obama will “go down as the worst ever”, so will Trump. Those that did not vote for him will say he was the worst, those that voted for him will say he was the best. Its just the times we live in.

Im not sure we’ll ever have another President that is loved universally by both parties, too much distance now between left and right. The low hanging fruit we used to agree upon is gone, now we’re down to issues no one will compromise on.

With that said, Obama did just fine for having a congress that obstructed his efforts from before day 1

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post

Was it always like this?

That a large group of people tear the President down constantly?

I don't think it was before Clinton. Even after Nixon there was respect for the office still it felt like from here.

Clinton was investigated for most of his term.

GWB was mercilessly ridiculed for the first year of his administration. After 9/11 there was an instant change and he was shown respect by most suddenly, for a while.

Obama was attacked and investigated and accused of being Muslim Kenyan for 8 years.

Now Trump is more like a court case defendant than a President too.

If most Americans could respect the office, instead of the man, again. I think the political parties would go into panic that they can't manipulate their own supporters as well anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nismo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Justice served!! Saved the tax payer dollars. Next....

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nope, hanging is pretty painless, 10 seconds and you are out and dont feel a thing

Considering he ruined the lives of over 100 women FOREVER, and who knows if children under 12 too? I'd venture to say the island is where they did the worst things imaginable...

This is no justice, this is a travesty

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hilarious to think someone with that much fukin money hangs himself he could have easily got some shit that quietly put you to sleep forever. The method is what makes me believe it’s complete bull shit. So either he was killed or he is alive and about to roll on some people

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nope, hanging is pretty painless, 10 seconds and you are out and dont feel a thing

Considering he ruined the lives of over 100 women FOREVER, and who knows if children under 12 too? I'd venture to say the island is where they did the worst things imaginable...

This is no justice, this is a travesty
    '

Freed up another jail cell for the next bad boy to enter. This was a good thing..

I love when this happens with the bad guys.. They go to jail and go nuts in the tiny jail cell 24/7 and then hang themselves because they never thought this would happen. The good rich free life taken away!!!

Justice served!!!!

Straight to HELL you go... Bye!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If he really did himself in.

It would have been to avoid justice, and prevent victims being able to take all the money.

He wins this way. Has debaucherous life, makes it to decent age, does not have to face charges and gets to leave all his money to who he wants.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If he really did himself in.

It would have been to avoid justice, and prevent victims being able to take all the money.

He wins this way. Has debaucherous life, makes it to decent age, does not have to face charges and gets to leave all his money to who he wants.
    I'm all for the really bad guys taking their lives in jail.. I say give those lifers a noose in the cell and make it easy for them..

Do us all a favor and hang yourself and free up those jail cells for others.. Saves the tax payer dollars.. We don't need to feed lifers 3 squares a day in prison.. Waste of space..

Just my take.. Ruin a life or take another innocent life then your life should be worthless and taken too. That's worldly justice.. Maybe not spiritual justice though.. People are capable of redemption but that doesn't bring back the lives they ruined or took..

I have a hard time with that redemption thing.. I know we all make mistakes in life but still...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-11-19 at 01:20 AM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    So offing yourself to get rid of your problems is honorable?
    I said that at exactly no point. But I already know you're a moron, so feel free to misinterpret or otherwise skew everything you read. Reading is pretty hard when you're stupid, but you're making a solid effort.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Probably was a suicide; not surprising for a guy who lived like a king and realuzed he was never getting out.
    Yes, this guy lived life like a King. Made millions of dollars, and hired a few women to essentially keep (and recruit) a harem of models (many underage) for him ready at all times. Then he used these girls to blackmail people in power.

As someone who has no “sympathy” for any of the girls involved (they knew what they were doing at the time and now 14 years later claim victimhood because they want $$$$$), I really don’t see any victims in this case.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

If that is a dead body why are they showing off his face? Dont they throw the sheet to cover his face? So why are they trying so hard to let it be seen?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    If that is a dead body why are they showing off his face? Dont they throw the sheet to cover his face? So why are they trying so hard to let it be seen?

Yeah very strange look like they trying to do a cover up

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Yes, this guy lived life like a King. Made millions of dollars, and hired a few women to essentially keep (and recruit) a harem of models (many underage) for him ready at all times. Then he used these girls to blackmail people in power.

As someone who has no “sympathy” for any of the girls involved (they knew what they were doing at the time and now 14 years later claim victimhood because they want $$$$$), I really don’t see any victims in this case.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Because he wasn't announced dead until he was at the hospital. They don't throw sheets over the faces of people they are working on.

zert

Working on? Are they giving him oxygen in the picture? I dont see any IV' s either. Somebody found him hanging. He was dead.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All I know Trump clean

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by Evil M.D. View Post
    I sure miss Billy Boy. The greatest economic mastermind in the history of the world.
    That wasn't name Ronald Reagan.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Working on? Are they giving him oxygen in the picture? I dont see any IV' s either. Somebody found him hanging. He was dead.
    It's pretty obvious they have a CPR bag valve mask on his face.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Some of you children have velcro shoes for sure. God you make me sick with your raging stupidity.

zert

Looks dead to me ...
    Where is it?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

lol
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-11-19 at 08:56 AM.

chico2663

haha
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Theo????

the Cubs GM?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Don't forget the banana they served him for dinner. It should have been served peeled but there is suspicion that it wasn't and he slipped on the peel and his head accidentally fell into the basket hook he made out of rope for the plant.
    That is possible i never even thought of that. What i do not believe are the people who think the guy who brought his dinner was in a Gorilla Suit ( Epstein liked that reminded him of home with his goldfish ) and they are saying Clinton was in the Suit. But it was Weird Al everyone knows that he does that everyday at different jails .

chico2663

scary facts

First ... 3456789 ... Last