Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Selfish Dykes vs. other dykes vs. lesbians; time for El Donkaroo to step in......

while pokin' around on some lezzy and dyke action related to some other thread, I came across a forlorn group of bull dykes at the 2019 L.A. Pride Parade that was forced to call themselves some lame shit like "Motorcycle Contingent for Equality".....

my thoughts exactly.... "wtf???" "why not dykes on bikes", "bull dykes on bikes", "wtf is going on here?", etc etc....

these questions were answered almost immediately when I came across this bullshit:

so, in essence, some f'n bull dykes trademarked a generic name "dykes on bikes" that applies to every f'n group of f'n bull dykes ridin' harleys i've ever seen, which is dozens and dozens on weekend rides around austin and lake conroe over the years......

these selfish NoCal dykes are screwin the rest of the dyke motorcycle-ridin' world by claiming ownership of this generic phrase.... completely unfair.... most motorcylce clubs have a unique, non-generic name like Hell's Angles, Bandidos, or -- in the case of that club that I had to knock the fuk outta three of their members in central florida -- "Donk's Bitches M.C.".....

these other dykes aren't happy having to call themselves stupid shit like "motorcycle contingency for equality," so to help ease the tension in the dyke motorcycle riding universe, I have organized a sexual conversion ride, called the "2019 Dyke Conversion Ride to DonkLand" to take place on Saturday, August 24, 2019 (and on thru Sunday, after I slice all the tires on their bulldyke bikes such that they can't f'n leave), to apply my brand of extreme sexual conversion therapy to all attending dykes, to convert em back to the good side, and thereby lessen the pool of motorcycle riding dykes to compete over stupid ass dyke motorcycle club names.......

any dykes (no, ttwarrior, you don't count as a dyke) on sbr who ride, feel free to tule on over to DonkLand three saturdays from now.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-09-19 at 10:12 AM.

Auto Donk

wife and I were discussing the "conversion rate", and have already enlisted my similarly mule-kahked nephew to handle some of the expected crowd, and think we can convert a dyke every 5-10 minutes over a 24-hr period by throwing some good dik at em..... that may still leave some dykes that pile into DonkLand in need of some conversion therapy......

any well-endowed sbr members that want to attend and bang a few dozen (or more) dykes feel free to attend.....

and, in case any of the dykes are like that one kooky bitch who I posted about a few months back, who prefer JJ Gold-like small kahks (see her write up below), I will allow one "small cokked stud," as that bitch termed them, from sbr to attend.....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-09-19 at 10:39 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

This thread useless without pics.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

as always, simply ask, and you shall receive:

(typical "SBR small cokked stud")
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

How do you know your nephew is mule cawked?? WTF Donk!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    How do you know your nephew is mule cawked?? WTF Donk!!!
    1. he brags more about his than I do mine....

2. family tradition/blood line

and no, I've never seen it.....

like Tommy Boy said, "you can get a pretty good look at a bull's ass by sticking your head up it, but wouldn't you rather take your butcher's word for it?"

or .... wait, it's gotta be your bull.....

"you can get a pretty good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass...." no, wait,

"you can get a pretty good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take your butcher's word for it"

I take his word for it.....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Um, yeah, gonna just guess that donkey dikks run in Donk’s family.

Not going to give it any more thought from that though.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just think Gold, there’s a 19-year-old in the UK that thinks you have the right stuff.

Auto Donk

Just think Gold, there’s a 19-year-old in the UK that thinks you have the right stuff.
    somewhere in the LeHigh Valley, while out bird watching, a guy with no hair and snaggled-teeth just had a wet spot appear in his crotchal region immediately after reading your post.........

Auto Donk

realizing it may not have been the "small kahked studs" of sbr you wanted photos of, I will submit a few of the participants in the "2019 Dyke Conversion Ride to DonkLand".....

a few that have already rsvp'd:

(sure, it may not be the most pleasant work, but someone has to bite the bullet, step up, and help the dykes out.....)

how will I stay hard? well, in addition to another hit of black gold viag 200mg every other hour, by getting so high on some aeroponic weed that all the bitches above look like this to my hallucinating ass:

or this:

or this:

or any of these babes:

(especially the one on the far right.....)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-09-19 at 01:16 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Auto Donk

[QUOTE=KVB;28813033]Um, yeah, gonna just guess that donkey dikks run in Donk’s family.

Not going to give it any more thought from that though.

[/QUOTE
    as long as you don't feel anything move down below while having such thoughts, you're o.k.....

and so long as you don't get drunk and fire off p.m.'s like these:

Auto Donk

this has given my wife, nephew and me a great idea:

we'll demand they lose the jeans, keep the chaps, and line up like that -- helmets still in hand -- and bend over, and demand no lookin' over their shoulders......

that way my wife can get in on the action, and nail the shit out of em doggystle with her freshly microwaved (only for 26 seconds) 10" strapon, to help convert as many dykes as possible back to loving solid man meat........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-09-19 at 01:48 PM.

Auto Donk

ps.... she will be forever grateful for diggity having timely posted this ad, enabling her to acquire the business end of said strap-on:

oh, wait, that's where she got her rubber fist.... never mind.....